Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,068 members, 7,838,706 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections (38815 Views)

Fayose Condemns Postponement Of Edo Guber Election / 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections / Again, Abuja Residents Protest Postponement Of Elections (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by nairaman66(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
shammah1:
Nawa for you. No like for your rubbish

Thanks.., yo'd rather pass and not spill anything from you anus dude!
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by simdam500(m): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2015

The US said the international community would be watching closely as the Nigerian government prepares for elections on the newly scheduled dates

Thanks to them for their concern...

Fast and pray for us kiss
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by skak(m): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
14FeBbuhari +14Febuhari = 28March4Buhari

This shift will favour my General.He is gettir twice of what he will get in Feb.

we can make this possible if we have a #GeneralMarch4Buhari (GMB)
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by paycash: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
kakiya:
March 1= M
March 2= U
March 3= H
March 4= A
March 5= M
March 6= M
March 7= A
March 8= D
March 9= U
March10= B
March11= U
March12= H
March13= A
March15= R
March16= I
March 17= Y
March 18= E
March 19= M
March 20= I
March 21= O
March 22= S
March 23= I
March 24= N
March 25= B
March 26= A
March 27= J
March 28= O
Whether they like it or yes, Change is coming

Brilliant

1 Like

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by abraka00(f): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
musb92yahooco:
It is safe to say Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is behind the Boko Harram insurgency in #Nigeria by refusing to deal with terrorism until election .

Fellow Nigerians, Lets shun violence and peacefully March4Buhari
Shame on you. The monster you created shall consume you. Was it Jonathan that provided security during the day and later withdrew it at night which led to the kidnap of those chibok girls. Do you even reason at all?
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by notoriousbabe: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
slap1:
US should mind their business.
they won't,because by the time una wahala start,US will be one of the countries you will run to for help
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by SeverusSnape(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
OLADD:

Thank you. Well spoken.
Thank you sir.
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by biafranqueen: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
helpee:
Tell me a single Country where usa showed up and they have peace afterwards. Is it Iraq,Egypt, Libya or Syria. They couldn't sell arm to a conventional Nigerian army cos of human right but they could supply jihadists in Syria just to unseat Assad thereby creating Isis. I no longer care about American opinion. They predicted Nigeria will break so they should be happy if Jonathan is helping them fulfill their evil agenda. Whenn George Bush was rigging elections in Florida I didn't release a press statement. America should leave us alone

1 Like

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by hardbody: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30535278][/quote]

They should go and die. Who cares about what they think. They refused to sell armaments to us to fight BH and they said Israel should not sell to us. Now we are struggling on our own, rallying neighbourhood efforts and they are there telling us trash. We will survive on our own.

1 Like

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by xklucvG: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30535278][/quote]
John Kerry, you think Nigeria is one monkey jungle where you can interfere and intervene whenever you like? Fvck you, fvck your fvcking government. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Skoopy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
No thanks to OBJ. All of this is happening. He is the architect of our problems.
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by DaBullIT(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Storyline

When President Logan realizes he is backed into a corner, he resorts to a drastic solution. While Karen becomes an ally in Jack's quest to expose Logan, Miles changes allegiances, and a villain from the past returns.

24 Season 5 Episode 21

[size=18pt]President Logan = GEJ

Sponsored Terrorism just as in 24

Gej's secret is almost out

GEJ is cornered GEJ resorts into drastic Solution[/size]

Collynzo419:
A Desperate man is a dangerous man....

GEJ and members of his administration are ready to destroy the nation in other to continue in office at all cost.

The video where Okupe was shouting at journalists like a woman in labour should show Nigerians how desperate this government is. They know the implication of a Buhari win . They will go to any length to stay in power but they under-estimate the resoluteness of Nigerians.

Sai Baba

#March4Buhari[/b]

2 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by lordOM(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Zap US.we asked for your help you refused,you stopped buying our oil we didnt complain,you imposed strict restrictions in acquiring your visa we didnt complain....WTF does US want from us.WE RUN OUR GOVERNMENT THE WAY WE WANT...HELP SET YOUR EBOLA LIBERIA FREE BEFORE LOOKING INTO NIGERIA.

7 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by viczing(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They can be disappointed, It's not our concern. The security agencies have already spoken, Do you want the elections to hold without adequate security?...Besides, millions of eligible voters could be disenfranchised. They will condemn, As If they will help us when the trouble start brewing.

So your disappointment maybe a blessing to us.
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by AreaFada2: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Who are they?,do they care?,they should just allow us govern ourselves wo!

No mind them. They talk from both sides of their mouth.

They refused to help fight Boko Haram. They refused to help us fight Ebola.
Like Ebola, we will defeat the scourge of Boko Haram. That time, they will come & learn how to fight ISIS, Al Qaeda and co.

I nor blame them. I blame Buhari.

If Buhari had not overthrown our democracy in 1983, our democracy would have matured and stabilised by now.

America already face fierce competition with China, Brazil, India & others. They surely don't want another stable and powerful kid on the block like Nigeria, rising in Africa.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by rago(m): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Etumgbe:
Wetin concern them with our election postponement.

They should leave us alone and mind their business.

leave u alone? i smh. wen ur country breaks out into war, u wud call for outside help.
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by bogolobango(m): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Na thier fada country why are they dissapointed

All dis trash na dis clueless presido wey naija get sha

I still vote for change

March4buhari

##TEAMGMB##
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Ruttashobolwa(m): 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
I think US secretary is talking nonsense beacause nigeria army is always insure security and should be listened! but in other hand postpone election because of insecurty that are taken as weakness and victory to Boko haram and other may say your army don full their responsibility!

but you should ask your self how long this will continue....you should make sure selected president will control Boko haram actions in Nigeria!

All the best in your coming elections...
We are praying for you Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by abraka00(f): 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
paycash:

Brilliant
What is brailliant there. He just made a foolery of himself. Dont you have March 14th? Stop decieving urself. No wonder APC uploaded crusade pictures as Kano political rally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by datguru: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
gbl01:

Nice comment. Most people think the US is Nigeria's friend. The truth is the US is Nigeria's competitor and they'll do everything possible to make Nigeria beneath always.

Whether they like it or not, GEJ or GMB, Nigeria will rise above their propaganda and hate and we'll build a better country that they'll envy

YES!

1 Like

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
datguru:

YES!

Yes we can.

2 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by atlwireles: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
This's the same USA, that will not support our troops in their efforts to contain Boko haram. Crying as loud as they can, about the human rights of boko haram an Islamic terrorist group. Why do they have a soft side for Sunni Militants in Iraq that became ISIS today, for the terrorist groups destroying Libya, for the Islamic brotherhood in Egypt till the Egyptians wised up. They hate the government in Syria so much, but like the anti Syria government jihadist.

If Nigerians are against this postponement PDP will suffer at the polls, but I think Nigerians are okay with the new timeline. Besides security issues, we have PVC issues in some parts of the country. INEC, now has 6 more weeks to get things right. Most people know who they want for President, six weeks is not going to change any vote in this country. The US should worry about their own problems. We actually have it together in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by datribune: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
GEJ, d clueless one is walking d Gbagbo route. Should he continue on dis ill-advised route it might not end well 4 him. #SayNoToCluelessness #March4Buhari
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by AreaFada2: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
rago:

leave u alone? i smh. wen ur country breaks out into war, u wud call for outside help.

Are we so uncivilised to go to war over postponement that is within the law?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by hotgunz(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Wetin concern dem? Mr kerry pls ds s africa abeg

1 Like

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by SailorXY: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
drfiwaj:
Am just afraid for Nigeria....am scared of the aftermath of the election......Its very obvious that Jonathan is desperate to retain power @ all cost and when he finally wins tru rigging and intimidation, the northern people will react.....civil war go start, thousands will be killed and finally " He will regret his actions" ...Even don Corleone regretted his action to seek for power @ all means
civil war between who & who? North vs South or North vs Ijaw?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by keshconnections: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
It pains my heart to see how every single thing is being politicized in our today country. There is a political version of every single event. Anybody who wants the election to hold as previously scheduled, should also prepare to be held responsible for any single blood that drops cause of security inadequacies. If any group says go on with the election because they see the security situation favouring their candidate should sign an undertaking to give up such position if life is wasted because of their ambition during and after the election. The truth be told, the systems ain't ready for the election yet. Security, Inec, voters et al. Just recently, there has been mass exodus of people from the North to the South and Vice versa because of fear of election aftermath. Is there any provision by INEC to ensure these ones ain't disenfranchised as they have left their place of registration. Let the cloud be cleared with most if not all set for the election. I hate the wasting of any han blood. With No prejudices, any party that proves themselves should be given the chance to move this nation forward.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by larrymoore(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
: There's a chance GMB could be worse than GEJ. There is a chance GMB could be better than GEJ. But I doubt if GEJ will be better than GEJ.
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by abraka00(f): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=DaBullIT post=30536982] [b]Storyline

When President Logan realizes he is backed into a corner, he resorts to a drastic solution. While Karen becomes an ally in Jack's quest to expose Logan, Miles changes allegiances, and a villain from the past returns.

24 Season 5 Episode 21

[size=18pt]President Logan = GEJ

Sponsored Terrorism just as in 24

Gej's secret is almost out

Clearly you are not normal.
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Collynzo419:
A Desperate man is a dangerous man....

GEJ and members of his administration are ready to destroy the nation in other to continue in office at all cost.

The video where Okupe was shouting at journalists like a woman in labour should show Nigerians how desperate this government is. They know the implication of a Buhari win . They will go to any length to stay in power but they under-estimate the resoluteness of Nigerians.

Sai Baba

#March4Buhari
Otu Nne Gi. + Amu Nna Gi.

Sai bura hi
Re: US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections by negroG(m): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Wetin concern dis people in our country affair nawa. tell dis people to pack well cos are independeable not dependeable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence / "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu / Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.