Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

"Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture (46420 Views)

Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead / Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by bboshodi: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
You see, Thunder will not only fire your own mouth, but will strike you dead. Armed rubber.

Wait and see how you guys will wrath in Jail. U are only postponing your evil days.

Ole jati, jati
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Prophessor, or whatever u call yourself, You are a fool, a mad man, a ferocious idiot, and a total dimwit. After collecting money, u are ready to even break up Nigeria. After u will start asking why ur life is not moving forward. You better change, because d day of reckoning will come. Useless bastard.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by ojureremomo: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
He surely needs our support and prayers, cos in nigeria its always nt easy to stand ur ground aganist d power that be. If we really want a better life like the developed countries,u should always reason in a very objective way. We all know that mr president is getting a lot of things wrong. Remember God knows how to deal with a wicked and selfish leader that does not care abt his citizens. All will ask for is the power that belongs to we the citizens.

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Koroaso: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Yes...APC always playing SANCTIMONIOUS.
Jega doesn't need your help, The FG is up to the task.
They are INDEPENDENT like their name says, So INEC doesn't need your help. Let them go and help Buhari rather.
The picture even looks funny, they're pushing themselves instead of pushing the Jega Van. grin

INSULTERS I'm waiting for you. cheesy

Nobody needs to insult you!
You are doing a good job.....lol
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by emmykk(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rexsul:
4 me i think ol Jonathan want is an additional six weeks to d little tym he has in aso rock b4 he land him self in Kirikiri prison....you hv been givn sir bt tnk God kirikir prison wil be under renovation soon wink...

sai Buhari....#March4Buhari cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
sharaaap
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Koroaso:

Nobody needs to insult you!
You are doing a good job.....lol
. Money speaking. You better screen ur brain.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by royalprincess(f): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
My vote is for buhari
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
Prophessor:
make thunder fire dat your mouth

Go and Die!!! No be me talk am ooo... na wetin u deserve
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by isan(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Make trailer crush that hand you used in typing
make eagle comot dat yur two eyes
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Festiko: 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dis is jst d height of it. APC is jst full of trash
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by orlahboi(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
For me, I think Jonathan is not our problem while buhari is not our solution. Let Nigerians seek for God's intervention n pray for d betterment of Nigeria.
# Let the better man win
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by sampeyo: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] JonaTAN must go [/size]

Idiots syloquizing
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Rilwayne001: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
isan:
make eagle comot dat yur two eyes

Make train walk over your house
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Rilwayne001: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
sampeyo:

Idiots syloquizing

Seems you are the idiot here, whats the meaning of "syloquizing"
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Zakariwil: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
APC wayo party!!
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by tolexy007(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
I have nothin to say, all I can just say is God bless GEJ......
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Adiwana: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Prophessor:
your grouchiness is taking it's toll on your medulla oblongata

oafs like you obviously are already decrepit because your congenials are perfidious and lackadaisical

you are at liberty to be discombobulated because your information quotient is deplorably dismal because of disability in your homeostasis

I am also not irascible but I stand for justice and truth

yes Bro its GEJ till 2019

I rest my case
O'boy no dey make noise with this thing wey you call grammer wey you go do copy&paste from google..he aired his own opinion&why tell him 'Thunder go fire him'.is either you Hate it say yours about Buhari or STFU
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by isan(m): 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Make train walk over your house
make dangote trailer quench yur generation
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by solayd(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
He really need help not be like Prof Humphrey Nwosu
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by jingh(f): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, I'm human.
And you too...think with your head not your pu.ssy
if you are thinking with your head, you will know an independent body should be able to take decision without been pressurized.

y should I even waste my time lecturing you.

you will always appreciate GEJ even if he sell Nigeria to Iraq.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Japhet04:
He doesn't need all the help he can get, he already has all the help he needs to announce Bullhari's failure in Failbuhari angry

Yes bro
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Nickymezor(f): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lol
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by excel4us: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
JEGA IS TRYING TO FIX THINGS UP PROPERLY AND ANTI GEJ ARE HERE RANTING.I KNOW THE UNBRANDED OPOSITION ARE TRYING HARD TO DISCREDIT THE GOVT. OF TODAY AND THEY ARE ALSO THE ONCE CRYING FOUL.GOD HELP US.THERE WOUN'T BE ROOM FOR RIGING.GEJ ALL THE WAY.UP JEGA UP GEJ UP PDP UP NIGERIA.#GEJMARCHFOWARD
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by HugeMac: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
barcanista:
INEC had the support of the Masses
The Journalists supported them
The International Power Houses too
Including the leading Parties.

All supported them to insist on the scheduled date. But Jega chose to bend to the PDP and the Presidency. Sai Buhari
which international power houses , You are a joker if you mean the United States
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by johnnyblakes(m): 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
lalasticlala:
APC Nigeria @APCNigeria 2d
"@APCUKingdom: JEGA needs all the help he can get ... #GMB15 pic.twitter.com/tIvRYrN0eO" #ThingsMustChange

https://mobile.twitter.com/APCNigeria/media/grid?idx=8
I can only see mallams pushing inec,dis guys are so desperate to return power to the north,sorry dats not gonna happen
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Mumu!

Is that the way to display what you wrote above? common sense is'nt common

cretin angry

You are disturbing this forum,
Shut your hands and your mouth with heavy silent okay.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by dayotheone(m): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
I can see something wrong with this picture , why are they all men ?... no women! , maybe they think, its is only mens responsibility to find solution to the problem of this country ..therefore , from this picture I conclude that APC are not always logical in there strategy ,..don't make wrong choice because of ignorance voting for APC, a decision that you might regret
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by micrep3030(m): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Gej till 2019
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by blackandbold: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
JEGA is indeed a person to be commended becos of his vision, intergrity and attitude of forwardness.having had february 15 in schedule..he worked towards it, positioned all resouces he had at his disposal towards a free and fair election.he was or rather he is ready for this election on his own part...but alas as usual..........as we all know,plots for progress started when the person of National security advicer to the President first announced the position of the pdp lead Federal government in their in ability to make it happen sighting their incompentence of not being usefully up to the task as regards their ability to provide security at all the quaters involved despite the fact that the pdp lead government had 4 long years to plan for this event.of course the Fg/pdp denied planning any shift but we are not decieved. we knew this wud happen.
the government has perpectually demonstrated their visionless attitude bim tackling any security issue that regards the general safety of the public particularly if it is not to their own selfish immediate benefit.
the truth of the matter is this present pdp lead government was, is and will always be incompetent to averagely handle security issues as long as the corrupt dss, the army and all other security agent continue to be the pdp military while abdicating from their formal duties to all nigerians.
vote for progress
march4buhari
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by SHAGIRD: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
There's nothing funny about this shit.ty post. It's a rather clueless tweet from a wounded party.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by excel4us: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
stayblack:
DIS JAGE IS JUST A DISGRACE...BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT..
JEGA IS TRYING TO FIX UP THINGS AND YOU ARE HERE CALLING HIM NAMES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) / Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] / Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.