Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

"Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture (46428 Views)

Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead / Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by sonssyo: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Make trailer crush that hand you used in typing

see una life

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by nanyya5000(f): 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
Let dem laff now cos it might b weeping tomorrow... Gej till 2019!

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by zurine(f): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
hmmm
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
Donbabaj:

I'm an APC fan! our insults are technically inclined! read my comments all over again! u will realise that the insult is embedded
Hehehehehehehehehe...You're an APC fan with a difference then. Because your comrades do insult with reckless abandon.
They always quote with insults.
Well, I don't feel insulted by you. smiley
Kudos.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Usman212s: 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
Prophessor:
make thunder fire dat your mouth
frustrated comment from a frustrated dude.
##GEJmustgo##

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Yes...APC always playing SANCTIMONIOUS.
Jega doesn't need your help, The FG is up to the task.
They are INDEPENDENT like their name says, So INEC doesn't need your help. Let them go and help Buhari rather.
The picture even looks funny, they're pushing themselves instead of pushing the Jega Van. grin

INSULTERS I'm waiting for you. cheesy
please mark your words, i hope you wouldnt deny them when PDP finally roll out their grand plan of sacking him.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Arcid: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
APC shud do wateva dey feel to assist INEC 4 al i care!!
GEJ wil stil b d landlord of aso rock afta dis coming election!!

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Ilekeh(f): 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
Japhet04:
He doesn't need all the help he can get, he already has all the help he needs to announce Bullhari's failure in Failbuhari angry

Apparently you didn't get the memo
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by BabaO2: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They are INDEPENDENT like their name says, So INEC doesn't need your help. Let them go and help Buhari rather.
The picture even looks funny, they're pushing themselves instead of pushing the Jega Van. grin

You are irrelevant to be insulted. The body is supposed to be 'Independent' why interference from FG?

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

Apparently you didn't get the memo
what memo
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by omokab: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

mr man there is nothing independent about INEC.they are rather Incompetence national electoral commission.Had it been they are independent they will not surrender to all this nonsense threat by FG\PDP.Because jonathan have seen the handwriting of masses on the wall,he sponsors people to call for postponement of the election.All is not lost six weeks will soon come and go. We shall know the true colour of mr president by march.
Sai BUARI

2 Likes

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
barcanista:
INEC had the support of the Masses
The Journalists supported them
The International Power Houses too
Including the leading Parties.

All supported them to insist on the scheduled date. But Jega chose to bend to the PDP and the Presidency. Sai Buhari
He had no option; PDP is evil.

3 Likes

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Arcid: 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
lacasa:
He is getting it

The people's voice is divine

Even pharaoh fought & oppressed the people n failed

Who is GEJ?

#March4Buhari
#Death to PDP
#Change!

i'd rather #MarchonBuhari
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Neatboy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

It's only one person that is pushing that truck o, the other ones áre just wasting their time even in reality. The concept is rubbish. I never knew the APC in diaspora are also as brainless just like the ones we have here. Na wa o! Blood is indeed thicker than water o.

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
joker5180:
please mark your words, i hope you wouldnt deny them when PDP finally roll out their grand plan of sacking him.
Nobody is talking of PDP here...Jega will not be sacked.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by sonssyo: 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
lacasa:
He is getting it

The people's voice is divine

Even pharaoh fought & oppressed the people n failed

Who is GEJ?

#March4Buhari
#Death to PDP
#Change!

dnt go dat side,buhari is d pharaoh in naija,uncircumcised philistine
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
BabaO2:

You are irrelevant to be insulted. The body is supposed to be 'Independent' why interference from FG?
Why helping from APC
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=Japhet04 post=30537681][/quote]but yu just did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Neatboy:

It's only one person that is pushing that truck o, the other ones áre just wasting their time even in reality. The concept is rubbish. I never knew the APC in diaspora are also as brainless just like the ones we have here. Na wa o! Blood is indeed thicker than water o.
Don't mind the time wasters.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Euckybaby(f): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:
JonaTAN must go
At your age you don't know how to spell Jonathan.. By their writeup you shall know them.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by BabaO2: 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Why helping from APC
APC seeks Nigerians help for INEC not APC helping INEC
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by tellwisdom: 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Your yeye federal government is not up to any foolish task to better anything in Nigeria, rather than loot and and enriching other thieves till nothing remains in our account for us to spend. You foolish boi deceiving the masses. Get out of this place before i swear for you angry
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by sweetgala(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Dullard ! the Picture clearly depicts the collective effort of all Nigerians to assist in overcoming this hurdle irrespective of tribe or political affiliation.

This is APC saying they accept the change in date, while they don't fully agree with the principle they accept the fact it has come to be. If you are truly Nigerian patriotism would enable you see the true value of this message at such a tense moment.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by walexGodson(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nigerian av decide to vote GEJ out,if he like mk he postpone election to December na GMB n OSINBAJO we go still vote for
March4buhari
GMB2015

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

r u sure dey are independent
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
tellwisdom:

Your yeye federal government is not up to any foolish task to better anything in Nigeria, rather than loot and and enriching other thieves till nothing remains in our account for us to spend. You foolish boi deceiving the masses. Get out of this place before i swear for you angry
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe..... grin grin
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Keegan: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
lucrownt:
God knows the outcome of the elections, so why are we too anxious?. I'm very optimistic about the God's revamping agenda for Nigeria.
God Bless You.
God Bless Nigeria.

We are anxious because we are not God, so its natural.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by AmakaDNB(f): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Not really funny
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by bboshodi: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Prophessor:
make thunder fire dat your mouth
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Rilwayne001: 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Euckybaby:
At your age you don't know how to spell Jonathan.. By their writeup you shall know them.

Yeah thank you, JonaTAN must go tongue
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by sweetgala(m): 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Neatboy:

It is an illustration you fool, I can understand your simple mind is not able to comprehend such basic concepts.
I blame the Nigerian education system, You are excused.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by abbakark2(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
In sha Allah he will anounce Buhari as the president of nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Battle-Ready Soldiers Patrolling In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Simon Ekpa Released / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Dickson's Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.