Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

"Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture (46415 Views)

Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead / Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2015
pinkhill:
because you shared your opinion doesn't mean you will be bashed
but you waiting for people to insult you means you don't trust what you said
INEC has lost it all
JEGA has disappointed people
Hopes has bin shattered
there is actually no concrete reason for the postponement of the election
the shouldn't use security reasons cos for four years we couldn't tackle it
how will it be tackled in six weeks
i stand for peace not violence, i respect the opinion of others but we should criticize others so they can se their flaws and correct it rather than pat them when it is wrong....if you do pat them it means you are part of the problem
You don't understand.... APC fans always insult those who have contrary opinion to theirs even though the person is right. I'm used to them, So I know what I'm saying.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by gbodimowo(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] JonaTAN must go [/size]
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by produce(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You don't understand.... APC fans always insult those who have contrary opinion to theirs even though the person is right. I'm used to them, So I know what I'm saying.
You need a CHANGE of orientation
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by produce(m): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You need a CHANGE of orientation if a leader has nothing to deliver do you still comply ? if its was a white man he will step down and allow a CHANGE of adminisration
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by nortcentrallord(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
produce:
what are you saying ? are you a drop out ? you dont know that is a figure of speech. YOU Dumb!!
Mr Queen of England, can u xplain please? Your time starts NOW... grin grin grin on my way to d bank.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by produce(m): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Mr Queen of England, can u xplain please? Your time starts NOW... grin grin grin on my way to d bank.
guy read ur statement. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents / Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation / Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.