Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,282 members, 7,839,389 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

"Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture (46429 Views)

Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead / Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by adedam007(m): 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
He really needs it
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by bsjay(m): 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rexsul:
4 me i think ol Jonathan want is an additional six weeks to d little tym he has in aso rock b4 he land him self in Kirikiri prison....you hv been givn sir bt tnk God kirikir prison wil be under renovation soon wink...

sai Buhari....#March4Buhari cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wish for others what u would av them wish for u. Reciprocal Action is independent of any opinion and ignorance. U might land in that kirikiri before the elections if u don't guard ur utterances.

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by jingh(f): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Yes...APC always playing SANCTIMONIOUS.
Jega doesn't need your help, The FG is up to the task.
They are INDEPENDENT like their name says, So INEC doesn't need your help. Let them go and help Buhari rather.
The picture even looks funny, they're pushing themselves instead of pushing the Jega Van. grin

INSULTERS I'm waiting for you. cheesy
are you human ?
mega is independent still his hand was forced to postpone election in a week time.
pls think with your head and not your dick

6 Likes

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Shoutozone: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
I think he really does...
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by okokhaerat(m): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
I rep team #March4Buhari, if you do too, pls click on the exclusive interview link below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV5VmO3M1Og

2 Likes

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by bsjay(m): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
lacasa:
He is getting it

The people's voice is divine

Even pharaoh fought & oppressed the people n failed

Who is GEJ?

#March4Buhari
#Death to PDP
#Change!
Sweet dreams indeed. But, am sorry sir this dream will never, ever come to pass in this generation. With the video of Buhari between 1983-85 which I watched, we all know what CHANGE is associated with him. Nigeria needs TRANSFORMATION that's rapidly ushering in our desired CHANGE. Not a magical CHANGE that has from the beginning proved impossible. A CHANGE from Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, Oshomole, Atiku, Buhari is already understandable to all Nigerians. We are all Nigerians and we know our people very very well. So, no servants of darkness should parade themselves as angels in order to deceive us. We are already too wise for that. In my own word, (Buhari will never ever smell Aso Rock). If APC will be wise enough to bring a young and vibrant person adaptable to the civilised era in 2019, maybe I will support them. But in 2015, no vacancy in Aso Rock!

3 Likes

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
No mind dem jarey. APC all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
It simply means people should unite and support INEC

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by annurhaske(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
#gmb2015

2 Likes

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by enkay0525: 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Zoharariel:
GEJ planning to replace Jega since 1914 but the blood of Dogs & Baboons are loading....... grin

March4GMB!
Did you read what u typed?

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by SomebodyLovesMe: 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
APC is definitely the classier, more mature and better educated party. Even by looking at the comments / reasoning of their supporters, you can see the huge difference between APC and its crass opposition.

5 Likes

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
jingh:
are you human ?
mega is independent still his hand was forced to postpone election in a week time.
pls think with your head and not your dick
Yes, I'm human.
And you too...think with your head not your pu.ssy
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Descartes: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hahahaha...bunch of jokers
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by openmine(m): 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rexsul:
4 me i think ol Jonathan want is an additional six weeks to d little tym he has in aso rock b4 he land him self in Kirikiri prison....you hv been givn sir bt tnk God kirikir prison wil be under renovation soon wink...

sai Buhari....#March4Buhari cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
smh...guy correction...Gej doesnt leave aso rock until a new president is sworn in or he is re-elected by may 2015...dont be misinformed lipsrsealed
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Jarus(m): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
He shouldn't worry. We will help him by God's grace. The vehicle will not collapse.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Zakariwil: 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
APC wayo party!!!
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They are INDEPENDENT like their name says, So INEC doesn't need your help. Let them go and help Buhari rather.
The picture even looks funny, they're pushing themselves instead of pushing the Jega Van. ;

guy no claim half blood prince here,na spirit person dy do am.

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Donbabaj: 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The picture even looks funny, they're pushing themselves instead of pushing the Jega Van. grin

No vex i go insult you small! wink! But you know dat INEC is being run by FG and FG is being rule by a principal the President and the President is a member of a party PDP.

2 Likes

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Eluwilussit(m): 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
ArchEnemy:
What help does he need again?
He has postponed the election already.....
Ohkay, we need to support him in achieving a free and fair election devoid of rigging

I wish it could be free and fair. Real change but we know that's only in a dream.

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Donbabaj: 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
bsjay:

Sweet dreams indeed. But, am sorry sir this dream will never, ever come to pass in this generation. With the video of Buhari between 1983-85 which I watched, we all know what CHANGE is associated with him. Nigeria needs TRANSFORMATION that's rapidly ushering in our desired CHANGE. Not a magical CHANGE that has from the beginning proved impossible. A CHANGE from Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, Oshomole, Atiku, Buhari is already understandable to all Nigerians. We are all Nigerians and we know our people very very well. So, no servants of darkness should parade themselves as angels in order to deceive us. We are already too wise for that. In my own word, (Buhari will never ever smell Aso Rock). If APC will be wise enough to bring a young and vibrant person adaptable to the civilised era in 2019, maybe I will support them. But in 2015, no vacancy in Aso Rock!

@ bold words! like ur father GEJ abi?

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by afeez5808(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmmn# march/April .. Just oobserving
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by XueRengui: 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
[size=18pt]#MarchBuhari2Daura[/size]
tongue
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Huw(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yes...Jega surely needs all the help he can get to make this election free, fair and credible.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

INEC is independent yet the govt coerced them into shifting the election date? INEC in Nigeria is never independent and not even under the watchful eyes of GEJ. INEC remains subordinate to the whims and caprices of the Federal government.

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Donbabaj:

No vex i go insult you small! wink! But you know dat INEC is being run by FG and FG is being rule by a principal the President and the President is a member of a party PDP.
Bros I know o... wink
But you didn't insult me na...
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
hbpeze:

guy no claim half blood prince here,na spirit person dy do am.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe grin
Funny guy.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe grin
Funny guy.

true bro true

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
franciskaine:
INEC is independent yet the govt coerced them into shifting the election date? INEC in Nigeria is never independent and not even under the watchful eyes of GEJ. INEC remains subordinate to the whims and caprices of the Federal government.
Yeah Yeah... you have a point.

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by cashkid: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Prophessor:
make thunder fire dat your mouth

And make thunder fire the whole of u
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by sacostyles(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
You for shutup then angry

Prophessor:
silence is the best answer to a #F...l undecided
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by stayblack: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
DIS JAGE IS JUST A DISGRACE...BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT..
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Donbabaj: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros I know o... wink
But you didn't insult me na...

I'm an APC fan! our insults are technically inclined! read my comments all over again! u will realise that the insult is embedded

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Battle-Ready Soldiers Patrolling In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Simon Ekpa Released / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Dickson's Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.