Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! (37656 Views)

What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by chingydaboss(m): 10:45am On Feb 09, 2015
Lyk u undecided.. y m.i nt believing u?
mizkeleke:

Change the kinda girls u roll with then.....They are selfish.

Real girls give n care.....lyk me wink
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2015
Counter thread coming in 5,4,3.....
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2015
lipsrsealed
Sunnybabe:
and what is that
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by tobeetoe(m): 11:00am On Feb 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Yes! Its febuary, the month of love! cheesy and im sure we all know what feb 14 is.. Valentines day smiley the day we get to meet with out loved ones and spread the love! I know the guys WERE happy before when INEC announced election on the 14th, so they wont have to spend money. but now it has been changed!! tongue sorry guys, Y'all have to loosen up your wallets. But dont worry, you guys arent gonna be the only ones giving and spending money, the ladies are gonna get Y'all gifts. And thats why ive composed this writeup listing ten good gifts to get your man this val season! cheesy
now, i know the popular gifts most gurls know is watch... Watch is good, but there are other things you can get your man apart from wristwatch! Personally, i find the trend past and outdated! So lets get listing!

» Cooking for him!
Yes! You can prepare your guy's favorite meal and give him as a gift! He will love you more for it and appreciate it.

» Men perfume / Cologne
looking for a lovely gift for him? Buy a perfume that smells so good and he will love it. Just get a nice, lovely and not too expensive cologne.

» Pair of shoes/snickers
guys love it when their girlfriends get them shoes!

» Singlets or Undies
it sounds cliche and somewhat weird and funny at the same time, but its a great gift for those who dont wanna spend wink

» Music player or cool headphones
is your man a music geek? Well, i know just the perfect gift to give him! Get a music player or headphones with his favorite songs recorded in them!

» A mix tape
this is also for the music lovers! Produce a mixtape and make him happy

» Get him that thing he has always wanted!
Now this is for girls who are ready to spend and have the money. Even if its a car or house.... The guy is so lucky!

» His favorite club's jersey.
This are for ladies who dont wanna spend much. A jersey wouldnt cost much.

» Psp/ Games
Is your boyfriend a fan of games and psp or whatever they are called? Get it for him, im sure its not too expensive smiley

» Take him on a dat to a restaurant and pay the bill. That wouldnt hurt much right? grin

thats all i got ladies! You can add more to the list cheesy
can I have your fb id ?
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 09, 2015
Personally i would prefer we spend the whole day together,make home made meals and watch horror movies all thru with bottles of red wine,at the end of the evening we smoke weed while we cuddle up and make fun of each other,we may or may not fucck tho

1 Like

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by StarFlux: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2015
Really think the most important part is that the gift is cute/thoughtful. Even a simple rose is enough. It's really not the time to go all out and buy something expensive. You have birthdays for that. You don't HAVE to buy a gift either, a planned evening is amazing, or just go for a walk. People concern themselves too much with gifts and material wealth these days, but Valenentine's day doesn't have anything to do with that.

It's all about appreciating your loved one(s).
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Luizkid(m): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2015
If u hav a Footballer Boyfriend, get him a pair of Soccer boots am telling u, he'll adore u...
#myTencent
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Seyitinky(m): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2015
Spice up your relationship : make him/her go wOaH

Top quality wrist watches
Free deliveries withing Lagos
Pay on delivery
comes with user manuals and warranty cards

We don't just tell #HISTORY, we tell #TIME #ULYSSE NARDIN RUBBER STRAP WATCh!!!
#luxurywatches 
#please call 08100564404 
#watsapp - 09020319846 
#BBM -2B197114

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2015
give him d booty.......nd have hot sex smiley grin grin
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 09, 2015
give him d booty.......nd have hot sex smiley grin grin
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by sweetbaby22(f): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2015
pasqal09:

You should know it's a copy/paste work

Who cares if its copy and paste

Good tips babe grin
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by leffects(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2015
farano:
haha all these things without the other thing hmmm lipsrsealed
which is?
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by saint047(m): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2015
jbonito1:

Ordinary ps3 disk dem no go fit buy
am telling you
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Richiy(f): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Emmmmmmmh...
Coming 4rm a lady....shocked!!!!

Shocked? You have obviously been mingling with the wrong set of people
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by saint047(m): 11:41am On Feb 09, 2015
obongproff:

my tots exactly...some tins are just easier sed dan done.
girls are double-sided
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by FredHandsome(m): 11:42am On Feb 09, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Meaning?
Meaning, it's only possible 'on paper', as far as Nigerian ladies are concerned! Do u object to that?
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by mizkeleke(f): 11:44am On Feb 09, 2015
chingydaboss:
Lyk u undecided.. y m.i nt believing u?
Its a personal question
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by maryhaam(f): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2015
Must it be relationship wise,whew now we won't hear word again.
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by FredHandsome(m): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2015
Medunah:
no gift can be better than Singlet & boxers cheesy
A singlet and/or boxers can only be acceptable (by me) if the lady isn't making earnings yet and/or if I really love her!
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by farano(f): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2015
leffects:

which is?
Which is Sex tongue
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by FredHandsome(m): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2015
maryhaam:
Must it be relationship wise,whew now we won't hear word again.
What would you love me to buy you for Valentine gift, hun? tongue
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by tbaby534(f): 11:50am On Feb 09, 2015
Op thanks for the info, been thinking of what to get my boo this val
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by FredHandsome(m): 11:51am On Feb 09, 2015
Richiy:

Shocked? You have obviously been mingling with the wrong set of people
Oh really! I'd love you to prove otherwise...starting with me tongue
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Justeenaleo(f): 11:54am On Feb 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol do you really mean what you typed up there? grin

I think not.. smiley
grin grin grin grin

I just don't like the common belief that "Nigerian girls take and guys give" so nobody have to understand what ever I say against that belief.
I know a lot of girls right now with madass plans for their boyfriends this "valentine".
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Penboy: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
tchidi:
I bought him a 'polo by Ralph' t-shirt and I got an online deal for 'dinner for 2' for us...

Now that Jega has released our Val date for us...! tongue embarassed embarassed
Why you dey lie like this
Why you dey lie like this
Shey e Good for your eye?
E Good for your eye?
grin

#Singing
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by nkemdi89(f): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
Am not good at buying o maybe I will send him money.
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by maryhaam(f): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
FredHandsome:

What would you love me to buy you for Valentine gift, hun? tongue
nothing dearie,u can get movies n make pasta
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Richiy(f): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
FredHandsome:

Oh really! I'd love you to prove otherwise...starting with me tongue

We are not aligned distantly
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is http://trustondevcenary.com please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by FredHandsome(m): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Richiy:

We are not aligned distantly
It doesn't cost a fortune to 'get aligned' tongue
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by FredHandsome(m): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
maryhaam:
nothing dearie,u can get movies n make pasta
Really? For asking for so little a thing, I'm gonna buy you something Biggie tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.