Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! (37661 Views)

What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by nairaman66(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2015
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by iceberylin(m): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2015
ggrin:
Eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shockedshockedshockedshocked

Wetin happensadsadsad

angryangryangry

Opener/keyholder will do jareangryangry
Avoiding me sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 09, 2015
I bought him a 'polo by Ralph' t-shirt and I got an online deal for 'dinner for 2' for us...

Now that Jega has released our Val date for us...! tongue embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by plumule(m): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2015
if we loose our wallet, den tell dem to loose there legs also
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by rattlesnake(m): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2015
GIFT 1 - 10 Leave him alone
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by ugosonics: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2015
nice one. i so much love Valentine
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by loswhite(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2015
Mcowubaba:
dnt insult sad , I dnt knw wat u mean by rolling,
In my own context wat I meant by rolling with hundreds of girls is
1. I have many female neighbour (no sex/intimacy attached)
2. I was in a "female dominated" dept wen I was in sch (no sex/intimacy attached to any of dem)
3. By the nature of my profession I encounter hundreds of girls nd once again- no sex/intimacy attached..e.t.c
...I dnt knw wat u mean by my kind,wat I knw is dat-at least 80% of girls R selfish period!!!
Nd once again- I dnt give a damn abt dat..if I am disposed to spend on any girl. I will Do so Wholeheartedly...I can spend (as far as m disposed) on anybody anyday (boy/girl)..not a homo, not a pervert..dats just me..
girls will openly say they are not like that but in reality, they are Js exactly as u describe them SELFISH even tho they will never accept it

3 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Sunnybabe(m): 10:16am On Feb 09, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Give him the only thing guys care about so much... Das all.
and what is that
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by dubemivan(m): 10:17am On Feb 09, 2015
farano:
haha all these things without the other thing hmmm lipsrsealed
What is this one talking about?(A)
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Its your fault still, its your fault if you decide to roll with selfish set of people, whatever attracted them to you is what they do, so you must be selfish too, its your selfishness that attracted them to you.
Keep rolling with your likes and keep complaining.

Are you honestly believing what u're typing?? No! U def don't. Are u saying all the boys u've ever known and been friends with are honest, responsible, loving , caring, sweet, giving, repentant, God fearing!! ? In life naturally, we are meant to come in contact with pple who act differently to how we do. Pple who av a diff idea, but u cannot just discard everyone cos they behave one way or another. You adapt to some and discard some. Cos u'll need some for one thing or another. Am I suppose to stop dealing business with a lady just because I think she has a attitude problem? No. Business is business. She remains my business partner thus friend and of course one with nasty attitude.

Comprehend n let it sink pls.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2015
For the man to appreciate & love the lady more. She should get an Original Jersey like the one below

BBM: 7A6644A6

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by saint047(m): 10:25am On Feb 09, 2015
Saying one thing and doing another. how are mine sure she can buy bathroom slippers for her darling bF not to talk of PSP, naija babes And their hypocrisy.......

1 Like

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by tobeetoe(m): 10:26am On Feb 09, 2015
Medunah:
no gift can be better than Singlet & boxers cheesy
can I have your Facebook id?..
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by IamDejman(m): 10:26am On Feb 09, 2015
What can we buy them ladies??
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by pinkhill(f): 10:27am On Feb 09, 2015
so all u want is a cat...you must really love animals
dudesexy1111:
Give him de kitty-cat grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by erico2k2(m): 10:27am On Feb 09, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Try rolling with girls that reason then.
so what did U gt ur hussy/bf for val?
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by asiwajumi(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2015
JUST AN ADVISE

U added him on Facebook..
•He checks ur pictures.
•He Drives A Golf 6/7 GTI.
•He confirms.
•He inboxes u.
•U reply, all excited, U'll want to hook up. •U set a
date.
•U dress up in that leggings - NO
UNDERWEAR.
•U smell good.
•U put on makeup - fresh breath & new
weave. •He takes u for lunch.
•He takes u For Drinks.
•U two have a good time.
•He rubs ur hand.
•Makes u laugh (all women luv dat).
•Gives u looks & smiles. •U fall in-love.
•It's like u've known him forever.
•He takes u to his apartment.
•He makes u feel comfortable.
•He lays u on his bed.
•He rubs it gently. •Kisses u passionately.
•Pulls ur leggings.
•They're too tight but he manages to
take them
off.
•U love his aggression, strength, power & u give
in.
•It feels good.
•U know it's wrong, but it feels so good.
•U ask for protection, he says it's too
late. •U obey & don't disturb.
•He says he loves u.
•U don't hesitate to say u love him too
•He f**ked u.
•He pulls out, goes to the kitchen to get
a glass of
water.
•He helps u drink it ...Oh man! You feel
special.
•He must be the one! " U think to urself.
•You'll get dressed. •He takes u to the taxi park.
•He kisses u on the cheek & says "I had
a great
time!"
•Gives U #5000 Naira.
•U smile & say "See u tomorrow babe." •He stays
silent.
•Your taxi drives off.
•In the taxi you can't stop smiling.
•U get home & inbox him that u got
home safe.
•He's online, but doesn't reply. •It's unlike him, so u
inbox him again
•He doesn't respond.
•Minutes later u can't find him on ur
friend list.
•HE BLOCKED U!
•Days, weeks, months pass by. •U start feeling sick,
weak, loose weight,
act
strange wit sores in your mouth.
•U go to the clinic.
•Get tested.
•Minutes later... •Nurse walks in..."I'm sorry..........
You're
HIV
Positive & Pregnant!"
•"HOW?" U don't understand.
•Reality hits u.
•U walk home, Scared, Confused •U go to the train
railway, u lay hopeless
&
emotionless.
•U see the train coming nearer, u look
into the
sky & mumble a prayer.
•That's the end of u.
•Don't be that girl! Live well.
Stop chasing material things even more
as we
approach the Valentine season. # Dnt Make Costly
Mistake You Can't
Pay for.
ONE LOVE Y'ALL.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 09, 2015
saint047:
Saying one thing and doing another. how are mine sure she can buy bathroom slippers for her darling bF not to talk of PSP, naija babes And their hypocrisy.......

Ordinary ps3 disk dem no go fit buy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by mizkeleke(f): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2015
Mcowubaba:

I have rolled with "hundreds" of girls- believe me..
all the think abt is abt themselves....I dnt see dem as unreasonable though! (wetin man go do ), I have adapted nd learnt to accept it.
The highest most of dem think is dat-"shebi he is sleeping/going to sleep with me"
Change the kinda girls u roll with then.....They are selfish.

Real girls give n care.....lyk me wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by siegfried99(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Its your fault still, its your fault if you decide to roll with selfish set of people, whatever attracted them to you is what they do, so you must be selfish too, its your selfishness that attracted them to you.

U can imagine undecided

How can u blame someone for the type of people he met.. ?

95% of naija ladies only care about themselves #fact tongue

3 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by dubemivan(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2015
Justeenaleo:

What nonsense? Are you trying to justify that a guys attraction to selfish is because of the guy is selfish too! Trully thats a very dumb statement to make and falacious judgement cos from observation and experience the norm of every lady especially in this part of world is that Spending is for guys while the choping and enjoyment is for the ladies unlike in the develop world where a lady can approach a man, say her mind, take him out and the relationship is simply 50-50. But in Naija, reverse is the case! The guy will do all the magic, hardwork and spending... tell your self the truth how many Naija girl can spend on a guy? Atleast 80% of Naija girls are highly parasit that is fact, case close!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by siegfried99(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2015
pinkhill:

Lwkm grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by SledgyBee: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Yes! Its febuary, the month of love! cheesy and im sure we all know what feb 14 is.. Valentines day smiley the day we get to meet with out loved ones and spread the love! I know the guys WERE happy before when INEC announced election on the 14th, so they wont have to spend money. but now it has been changed!! tongue sorry guys, Y'all have to loosen up your wallets. But dont worry, you guys arent gonna be the only ones giving and spending money, the ladies are gonna get Y'all gifts. And thats why ive composed this writeup listing ten good gifts to get your man this val season! cheesy
now, i know the popular gifts most gurls know is watch... Watch is good, but there are other things you can get your man apart from wristwatch! Personally, i find the trend past and outdated! So lets get listing!

» Cooking for him!
Yes! You can prepare your guy's favorite meal and give him as a gift! He will love you more for it and appreciate it.

» Men perfume / Cologne
looking for a lovely gift for him? Buy a perfume that smells so good and he will love it. Just get a nice, lovely and not too expensive cologne.

» Pair of shoes/snickers
guys love it when their girlfriends get them shoes!

» Singlets or Undies
it sounds cliche and somewhat weird and funny at the same time, but its a great gift for those who dont wanna spend wink

» Music player or cool headphones
is your man a music geek? Well, i know just the perfect gift to give him! Get a music player or headphones with his favorite songs recorded in them!

» A mix tape
this is also for the music lovers! Produce a mixtape and make him happy

» Get him that thing he has always wanted!
Now this is for girls who are ready to spend and have the money. Even if its a car or house.... The guy is so lucky!

» His favorite club's jersey.
This are for ladies who dont wanna spend much. A jersey wouldnt cost much.

» Psp/ Games
Is your boyfriend a fan of games and psp or whatever they are called? Get it for him, im sure its not too expensive smiley

» Take him on a dat to a restaurant and pay the bill. That wouldnt hurt much right? grin
Please visit http://moneytreet.com/?invite=6671
thats all i got ladies! You can add more to the list cheesy
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 09, 2015
Hmmm ok.
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 09, 2015
saint047:

my tots exactly...some tins are just easier sed dan done.
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by axeman10(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2015
Good to see our ladies stepping up to the challenge...and not buying a packet of 3 boxer shorts. One to be worn on Monday, then turned inside out on Tuesday. The second one for Wednesday and turned inside out on Thursday. And the third for Friday which will be turned inside out on Saturday. And on Sundays, he is expected to go tubeless! wink
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by naijaboiy: 10:41am On Feb 09, 2015
pinkhill:
grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2015
tchidi:
I bought him a 'polo by Ralph' t-shirt and I got an online deal for 'dinner for 2' for us...

Mmm, how romantic.
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2015
None of my choice is here, am really confused on what to buy for him.
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by naijaboiy: 10:44am On Feb 09, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Lol do you really mean what you typed up there? grin

I think not.. smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by tboyzy(m): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Yes! Its febuary, the month of love! cheesy and im sure we all know what feb 14 is.. Valentines day smiley the day we get to meet with out loved ones and spread the love! I know the guys WERE happy before when INEC announced election on the 14th, so they wont have to spend money. but now it has been changed!! tongue sorry guys, Y'all have to loosen up your wallets. But dont worry, you guys arent gonna be the only ones giving and spending money, the ladies are gonna get Y'all gifts. And thats why ive composed this writeup listing ten good gifts to get your man this val season! cheesy
now, i know the popular gifts most gurls know is watch... Watch is good, but there are other things you can get your man apart from wristwatch! Personally, i find the trend past and outdated! So lets get listing!

» Cooking for him!
Yes! You can prepare your guy's favorite meal and give him as a gift! He will love you more for it and appreciate it.

» Men perfume / Cologne
looking for a lovely gift for him? Buy a perfume that smells so good and he will love it. Just get a nice, lovely and not too expensive cologne.

» Pair of shoes/snickers

» Singlets or Undies
it sounds cliche and somewhat weird and funny at the same time, but its a great gift for those who dont wanna spend wink

is your man a music geek? Well, i know just the perfect gift to give him! Get a music player or headphones with his favorite songs recorded in them!

» A mix tape

Now this is for girls who are ready to spend and have the money. Even if its a car or house.... The guy is so lucky!

» Psp/ Games
Is your boyfriend a fan of games and psp or whatever they are called? Get it for him, im sure its not too expensive smiley

» Take him on a dat to a restaurant and pay the bill. That wouldnt hurt much right? grin

Mehn..will you be my Girlfriend? wink
EroticAngelina:

» Cooking for him!

» Men perfume / Cologne

» Pair of shoes/snickers

» Singlets or Undies

» A mix tape

» Psp/ Games

Mehn..will you be my Girlfriend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.