Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! (37662 Views)

What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Justeenaleo(f): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
IyfeNamikaze:

Lol... met both the selfish (like yourself ) and the unselfish girls. and none have ever "hit me in the ass".... that's my job.
I don hear, master of girl affairs.
Why not try women?

1 Like

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by FredHandsome(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Didn't see in your summary where we are supposed to buy gifts o
We are most likely to give gifts when we celebrate. Nobody would take you seriously if you are celebrating something without 'spending' or 'gifting' for it. Moreover, I did mention that val is a tym to "share love". Now, 'share' in this context, would mean to 'give and/or receive something'. Giving is the proof of love. But the giving or gift could come in varied forms, with d sole aim of showing love... U sound like you have issues with love. Do you?
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by maryhaam(f): 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
FredHandsome:
Which model would you prefer?
hmmmm anyone dearie
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Nickymezor(f): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Medunah:
no gift can be better than Singlet & boxers cheesy
Abi ooo. grin
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Justeenaleo(f): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
FredHandsome:

We are most likely to give gifts when we celebrate. Nobody would take you seriously if you are celebrating something without 'spending' or 'gifting' for it. Moreover, I did mention that val is a tym to "share love". Now, 'share' in this context, would mean to 'give and/or receive something'. Giving is the proof of love. But the giving or gift could come in varied forms, with d sole aim of showing love... U sound like you have issues with love. Do you?
Oga you have no idea what "valentine" is.
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by FredHandsome(m): 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Oga you have no idea what "valentine" is.
Typical of most ladies: insatiable and hard to please! Do educate me, please! Thank you
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by FredHandsome(m): 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
maryhaam:
hmmmm anyone dearie
OK hun. Would you prefer the cash worth or the car itself? tongue
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by maryhaam(f): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
FredHandsome:

OK hun. Would you prefer the cash worth or the car itself? tongue
the car hon.....loool
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by FredHandsome(m): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
maryhaam:
the car hon.....loool
I'll call my car-dealer friend to take care of that. What colour would you prefer? Do u desire any kinda customisation?
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by maryhaam(f): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
FredHandsome:

I'll call my car-dealer friend to take care of that. What colour would you prefer? Do u desire any kinda customisation?
I love white,dont customize, let's save d money
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Elbisco(m): 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
purplesummer:

So ladies don't think...how can a lady post this? How can a lady buy val gift for a guy? Wont they say she's cheap...me I cant o- Period!!! undecided
lol I like it this way!
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by mizkeleke(f): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
chingydaboss:
Lool.. nice dp dough..
Awwwwwww tnx
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by FredHandsome(m): 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
maryhaam:
I love white,dont customize, let's save d money
Awww! So thoughtful of you, hun. I'll do jes that. Howz ya day? Hope twasnt too hostile?
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by maryhaam(f): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
FredHandsome:

Awww! So thoughtful of you, hun. I'll do jes that. Howz ya day? Hope twasnt too hostile?
very stressfull........home thou,famished
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by kevv(m): 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Medunah:
no gift can be better than Singlet & boxers cheesy
Original one sha.
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
We don't do all these el romantica nonsense. I don buy am 5 bottles of Orijin, 1 bottle of Oroki and i go organise dundun ati ata dindin with suya on the side. we must cancel each other wella that night mehn.....awa o wa ye ka ma lo ra wa. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by FredHandsome(m): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
maryhaam:
very stressfull........home thou,famished
Sorry 'bout that, hun. I cooked a delicious soup. U arent here to have some tongue
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by maryhaam(f): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
FredHandsome:

Sorry 'bout that, hun. I cooked a delicious soup. U arent here to have some tongue
that means u closed early....i want,so tired.
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by FredHandsome(m): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
maryhaam:
that means u closed early....i want,so tired.
Ain't u gonn' have supper?
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by fredoooooo: 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Idowuogbo:
We don't do all these el romantica nonsense. I don buy am 5 bottles of Orijin, 1 bottle of Oroki and i go organise dundun ati ata dindin with suya on the side. we must cancel each other wella that night mehn.....awa o wa ye ka ma lo ra wa. grin grin

Olohun oba o grin grin grin
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by maryhaam(f): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
FredHandsome:

deff
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
fredoooooo:

Olohun oba o grin grin grin
sha nu f'omo re. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by chingydaboss(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin grin so where in ph do u stay?
mizkeleke:

Awwwwwww tnx
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by maryhaam(f): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
FredHandsome:

I will, oon it.tx
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by DoroCute(f): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
@Idowuogbo... I site u Godmoda. Hapi new year! We ll b indoor all day, sampling d diff type of "ije kuje" wey I go prepare. Nd some "nawti" thingz inbtw..... #shy loooool
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by dudesexy1111(m): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
pinkhill:
so all u want is a cat...you must really love animals
dat a Sarcasm ryt u wanna tell me u dnt knw wat kitty - cat mean... u should knw i can use de word de way it is it will be modified.. . U get?
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by ronald4lif(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2015
Justeenaleo:

What is valentine.

undecided
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Justeenaleo(f): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2015
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by ronald4lif(m): 8:38am On Feb 10, 2015
Justeenaleo:

undecided

Lol! Follow follow angry
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by pinkhill(f): 8:43am On Feb 10, 2015
i know...i was just joking
dudesexy1111:
dat a Sarcasm ryt u wanna tell me u knw wat kitty cat mean... u should knw i can use de word de way it is it will be modified.. . U get?
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by dudesexy1111(m): 8:48am On Feb 10, 2015
pinkhill:
i know...i was just joking
aiit how u doin.... Hope ur nite went well
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by mizkeleke(f): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2015
chingydaboss:
grin grin so where in ph do u stay?
Alakahia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.