Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! (37659 Views)

What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Justeenaleo(f): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
FredHandsome:

Meaning, it's only possible 'on paper', as far as Nigerian ladies are concerned! Do u object to that?
I don't have to object, you are already doing that.
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by FredHandsome(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
nkemdi89:
Am not good at buying o maybe I will send him money.
Oh! That's xoxo nice of you!

1 Like

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by FredHandsome(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Justeenaleo:

I don't have to object, you are already doing that.
You are opposing while I'm proposing. Well, what would you have me buy you for Valentine gift, hun? tongue
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Penboy:

Why you dey lie like this
Why you dey lie like this
Shey e Good for your eye?
E Good for your eye?
grin

#Singing

Don't you wish your Bae was hot like me!
Don't you wish your Baae was caring like me!
Don't ya!!
#singing #twerking
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Achilies(m): 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Op the only thing a Nigerian girl will give to you as a gift is #1500 boxer and singlet.

And still expect you to give them gifts worth #200,000.
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Justeenaleo(f): 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
FredHandsome:

You are opposing while I'm proposing. Well, what would you have me buy you for Valentine gift, hun? tongue
What is valentine.
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Penboy: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
tchidi:

Don't you wish your Bae was hot like me!
Don't you wish your Baae was caring like me!
Don't ya!!
#singing #twerking

Hahaha!! grin
*Laughs out loud till belle bursts*
Yeah, I wish!

Indeed!! undecided
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by dadoctore(m): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Try rolling with girls that reason then.
I'd like to roll with you though.
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by maryhaam(f): 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
FredHandsome:

Really? For asking for so little a thing, I'm gonna buy you something Biggie tongue
lool.if u insist have been craving for venza *winkz*
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by jujube(m): 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Enough of the singlet and boxer palavar. I dont need any calogene. Why will i give my girlfriend a samsung Galaxy S2 and she gets me a boxer or an earphone. Rubbish. Let her het me a Laptop, a mini flat scree TV. Take me on a date to KFC or something. The Ojoro don dey too much
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by AmakaDNB(f): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
I'll get him a pair of socks if he gets me the new IPhone I have been asking for.
grin
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by IyfeNamikaze(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Lol calm down, I meant exactly what you meant in terms of rolling.
If 80percent of girls you've met are selfish, whose fault is it?
NO! you didn't mean exactly what he meant in terms of rolling. don't even try playing smart here. what the guy said is almost true , a vast majority of girls are so selfish! and I blame modernization for that.
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by IyfeNamikaze(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
jbonito1:

Are you kidding me?? Whose fault is it?? Like he's responsible for them being self centered right

This is d thing abt ninja girls o. See question.

I don't know dat guy but 90% of d girls I rolled with in skul, service, and now thru work are selfish. My fault too abi?
imagine! that question also proves that she's selfish! everything has to bend to their will.

1 Like

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Sunnybabe(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
lipsrsealed
don't be nervous grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Get him BYC 3-in-one singlets, add boxers if u can.....wetin sef? Na me born am?.......or na him be st. valentine?!

Biko shift make breeze blow me.....angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Justeenaleo(f): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
IyfeNamikaze:

NO! you didn't mean exactly what he meant in terms of rolling. don't even try playing smart here. what the guy said is almost true , a vast majority of girls are so selfish! and I blame modernization for that.
Lol
See this one, I'm telling you what I mean and you are telling me what I mean.
Anyways keep rolling with the girls you rolling with and keep getting hit in the asss, none of my business.
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by SexySapphire(f): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
StarFlux:
Really think the most important part is that the gift is cute/thoughtful. Even a simple rose is enough. It's really not the time to go all out and buy something expensive. You have birthdays for that. You don't HAVE to buy a gift either, a planned evening is amazing, or just go for a walk. People concern themselves too much with gifts and material wealth these days, but Valentine's day doesn't have anything to do with that.

It's all about appreciating your loved one(s).
I totally agree with this. It is so on point. Val shouldn't be all about the gift but rather a time to reflect on the love and companionship you share with your spouse and ways to make your relationship better. This is NOT about being broke.

1 Like

Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by purplesummer(f): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
pasqal09:

Not 9ja ladies

How are you doing percy jackson fan

smiley I'm fine, thank you
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by chingydaboss(m): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Lool.. nice dp dough..
mizkeleke:

Its a personal question
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by tyconcepts(f): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mcowubaba:

I have rolled with "hundreds" of girls- believe me..
all the think abt is abt themselves....I dnt see dem as unreasonable though! (wetin man go do ), I have adapted nd learnt to accept it.
The highest most of dem think is dat-"shebi he is sleeping/going to sleep with me"

Sincerely....Where do you pick the "hundred girls" you have rolled with from??

Am curious....So out of a hundred none have a reasonable sense of reasoning?

You need to switch game bro!
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by tyconcepts(f): 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
To the fellas who keep ranting "9ja girls are selfish" as though they have dated a Sudan girl before tongue

Make yourself worth the stress and a girl would give you more than what the Op listed.

Shei Kim K abi Beyonce get two head ni??
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by mmsen: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Snickers?

Lol.
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by FredHandsome(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
maryhaam:
lool.if u insist have been craving for venza *winkz*
Which model would you prefer?
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by FredHandsome(m): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
Justeenaleo:

What is valentine.
shocked embarassed I'm sure u knw more than I do, but lemme refresh ur memory in case something has blurred ur memory of love... Valentine connotes love. Valentine's day is a time to celebrate and share love with loved ones, relatives, less privileged, acquaintances... It's a time to build and/or renew love! This summary would do. Is my answer satisfactory?
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Yes! Its febuary, the month of love! cheesy and im sure we all know what feb 14 is.. Valentines day smiley the day we get to meet with out loved ones and spread the love! I know the guys WERE happy before when INEC announced election on the 14th, so they wont have to spend money. but now it has been changed!! tongue sorry guys, Y'all have to loosen up your wallets. But dont worry, you guys arent gonna be the only ones giving and spending money, the ladies are gonna get Y'all gifts. And thats why ive composed this writeup listing ten good gifts to get your man this val season! cheesy
now, i know the popular gifts most gurls know is watch... Watch is good, but there are other things you can get your man apart from wristwatch! Personally, i find the trend past and outdated! So lets get listing!

» Cooking for him!
Yes! You can prepare your guy's favorite meal and give him as a gift! He will love you more for it and appreciate it.

» Men perfume / Cologne
looking for a lovely gift for him? Buy a perfume that smells so good and he will love it. Just get a nice, lovely and not too expensive cologne.

» Pair of shoes/snickers
guys love it when their girlfriends get them shoes!

» Singlets or Undies
it sounds cliche and somewhat weird and funny at the same time, but its a great gift for those who dont wanna spend wink

» Music player or cool headphones
is your man a music geek? Well, i know just the perfect gift to give him! Get a music player or headphones with his favorite songs recorded in them!

» A mix tape
this is also for the music lovers! Produce a mixtape and make him happy

» Get him that thing he has always wanted!
Now this is for girls who are ready to spend and have the money. Even if its a car or house.... The guy is so lucky!

» His favorite club's jersey.
This are for ladies who dont wanna spend much. A jersey wouldnt cost much.

» Psp/ Games
Is your boyfriend a fan of games and psp or whatever they are called? Get it for him, im sure its not too expensive smiley

» Take him on a dat to a restaurant and pay the bill. That wouldnt hurt much right? grin

thats all i got ladies! You can add more to the list cheesy
I want a mercedes benz car ladies you can PM grin NOTE: beautiful and sexy ladies only cool
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by TSingerr(m): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ijebu girl. If I say that I'll cook for you or buy you Pant or burn cd for you for valentine and I'm your boyfriend will you be happy? Nigerian girls are just funny creatures
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by IyfeNamikaze(m): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Lol
See this one, I'm telling you what I mean and you are telling me what I mean.
Anyways keep rolling with the girls you rolling with and keep getting hit in the asss, none of my business.
Lol... met both the selfish (like yourself ) and the unselfish girls. and none have ever "hit me in the ass".... that's my job.
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by maryhaam(f): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
FredHandsome:
Which model would you prefer?
hmmmm.....let's d 2013,dont wanna spend too much
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by darepoju(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
Medunah:
no gift can be better than Singlet & boxers cheesy
this girl funny die....
got an idea what I can get for my gf?
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by DuchessLily(f): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mcowubaba:

I have rolled with "hundreds" of girls- believe me..
all the think abt is abt themselves....I dnt see dem as unreasonable though! (wetin man go do ), I have adapted nd learnt to accept it.
The highest most of dem think is dat-"shebi he is sleeping/going to sleep with me"
eyah...poor u! U r such am unlucky fella

Upon all d hundreds u have rolled with, u have never been opportuned or lucky enof to roll wt one wt thinking faculty.
Maybe u Need change urself or deliverance tongue
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by okitaiji(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
Medunah:
no gift can be better than Singlet & boxers cheesy
so dat u will wear dem inside wit her to c u wellll
Re: 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! by Justeenaleo(f): 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
FredHandsome:

shocked embarassed I'm sure u knw more than I do, but lemme refresh ur memory in case something has blurred ur memory of love... Valentine connotes love. Valentine's day is a time to celebrate and share love with loved ones, relatives, less privileged, acquaintances... It's a time to build and/or renew love! This summary would do. Is my answer satisfactory?
Didn't see in your summary where we are supposed to buy gifts o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.