Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (115702 Views)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by wagecomet: 10:27am On Feb 09, 2015
Ashawo. That how you hoes creep into a man's house to destroy lives.
baby124:
Such a shameless husband. For this act, I actually pity the wife for the hell she may have gone through at the hands of such a husband. I am all for couples not washing their dirty linens in public like this. What is the gain? You are only embarrassing yourself and people will not only laugh at her but even more at you. I hope they do not have kids because this is even worse. I don't know if it is grief that made him do this, but this is psychopathic. He should leave her alone and move on with his life. Why such a pathetic video?

7 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 09, 2015
Mmadukaku:

What do you expect when society mounts pressure on a single lady and reminds us is a taboo to remain single at 25. Most women married against their wishes, they marry to please society, family and friends. We are told love grows in Marriage but after marriage we realise that we made a mistake. Smh
Any man/woman that got married simply because of the so called societal pressure is a classic example of a fooool.

Would you commit suicide if society tells you to?
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:
Such a shameless husband. For this act, I actually pity the wife for the hell she may have gone through at the hands of such a husband. I am all for couples not washing their dirty linens in public like this. What is the gain? You are only embarrassing yourself and people will not only laugh at her but even more at you. I hope they do not have kids because this is even worse. I don't know if it is grief that made him do this, but this is psychopathic. He should leave her alone and move on with his life. Why such a pathetic video?

If its d woman dat did this video will say the same thing?

Talk true o....
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by slimyem: 10:31am On Feb 09, 2015
That first video is over an hour long..
how did y'all watch it?

This man's action makes no singular sense. what's news or peculiar about a woman cheating on her husband? Na today nyash don dey back?
...and did he say he wanted this to serve as a lesson to people out there? Where's the lesson?
he's just made a mockery of himself,his wife and their family names.
He sure is pained but this is certainly no way to heal.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 09, 2015
I was saying it the other time dat 9ja women dey give most 9ja men tough time for yankee & dat most 9ja men dey even run from dem...some babes wey dey here yab me

die...even my uncle yearn me say you fit marry Naija woman today and 2morow sey she fit don pack comot your house oh...himself dey fear for the Benin babe wey hin

marry....told me sharp guys go for Kenyans & Cameroonians now o.

Oya let d bashing begin
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 09, 2015
undecided
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2015
cococandy:
nigerian husband and wife in America +18 only grin

So babes sef dey watch mojo?

Later you'll start craving for big dick..lol
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2015
Well, i like the fact that this guy made a video if for nothing else to highlight the plight of men but better yet to show that what men can do women can do it too.

However i was expecting people to remind him of his vows, "for better for worse" and tell him to find a job,forgive his wife, go on his knees to beg the wife to stay for their children and pray more.

At least the video balances the equation. Issokay! cool

6 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 09, 2015
lolaredvelvet:
For those who are curious .... tongue
Na wa o, some men dey suffer sha. This kain ugly gibbon tormenting a honest man.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by decode55(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2015
mbulela:

Getting out of bed in the morning is scary enough.
Do you have a phobia for waking up in the morning too?

no. But I have a strong dislike for people who pokenose into what's not their business undecided

I can't remember quoting you.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by idupaul: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
what a stupïd brainless husband.
will exposing the wife undo the ikworikwo that already happened? i am starting to think majority of the nigerian men in the USA are serial wänkers. grin

There is no doubt that you are a serial cheat .

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Reference(m): 11:18am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:

As much as insulting all her village? Haba. Please Nigerians if it is not working, try a divorce. He also has a very long memory. Dragging her whole family and village into it. Come on now. This is crazy. Her confession should have been a chance to either reconcile or divorce. I am so disgusted because kids are involved. Make a video but don't upload it. What if kids see this

All you care about is the woman. If it was the man that cheated the woman will scream on the streets and name him after very animal Noah took into the Ark.

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2015
slimyem:
That first video is over an hour long..
how did y'all watch it?

This man's action makes no singular sense. what's news or peculiar about a woman cheating on her husband? Na today nyash don dey back?
...and did he say he wanted this to serve as a lesson to people out there? Where's the lesson?
he's just made a mockery of himself,his wife and their family names.
He sure is pained but this is certainly no way to heal.

I wonder o. You have spoken my mind. Is cheating amongst married women news? is it not what happens here in 9ja everyday? why make a video out of it? what lessons is he trying to teach people that people dnt know already? that women can cheat? Na today e know say women dey cheat? he must have been a learner then. Now he is crying out loud like a woman. i thought men were stronger emotionally. Rather than disgrace himself the more let him divorce her and move on. Abi isnt that what men do when their wives cheat? If a woman was the one in his shoes, you will see people quoting bible up and down about forgiveness with suffering and smiling.

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by jadelyn007(f): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2015
Why are these men over-reacting as if they are saints Women cheat, men cheat as well, women ill treat men, men ill treat women as well, its no biggie.

Anyway its a good thing he didn't kill her, let him walk away now while he still has his dignity after all women face same here in nigeria and are advised to walk.

Men have been cheating since time immemorial and no one has killed them, now its the women that are giving them a taste of their own medicine they are killing. Very soon our naija women will take a cue from our brothers in diaspora and start killing their own husbands who misbehave here in Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by chibic(m): 11:35am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:

As much as insulting all her village? Haba. Please Nigerians if it is not working, try a divorce. He also has a very long memory. Dragging her whole family and village into it. Come on now. This is crazy. Her confession should have been a chance to either reconcile or divorce. I am so disgusted because kids are involved. Make a video but don't upload it. What if kids see this
you've been crying up and down as if you are the woman..abi are you also into that lifestyle?

What the man did is the best!!!..the sslut denied him sex just to ffuck around and she's not even remorseful..so why not expose her so that other men won't fall into her trap..plus the fact that her famillies are also suporting her makes it even sweeter for exposing their ssluty daughter.now they can be proud of her!!.

I'm sure if it was a man exposed,you'll not make these comments.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by CrypticSegun(m): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2015
I cannot comprehend why this video was made!!! It portrays the husband as weak, foolish and insecure....

I'm sure he is hurt and wants to relieve the pain but coming on Youtube to narrate his ordeal when kids are involved shows how inconsiderate he is... He ought to have spoken to a trusted friend ( pastor, father figure etc) about it instead of coming online....

A cheating spouse is disheartening but no one should ever blame themselves for a cheating partner's actions. Cheaters are cowards!! She should just have been frank with her husband, end the relationship and seek a divorce....

In life, you don't always get everything....... We don't all come in full packages.... If you want a caring and nice husband, he might not come with the bed package... It's then up to you to either go ahead with him or marry someone good at sex but not in other departments...

There are usually trade-offs , hence why we have to go into any relationship with that mindset.... My girlfriend may not be as attractive but might be very clever.... If I rate her cleverness more than her attractiveness in the long term, then I will marry her....It's not that when I marry her, that's when I will be having a second thought on how unattractive she is.....

Sexual performances in men can be due to a lot of factors and working with your husband to make him better is always ideal......It's not enough to quit your marriage because of it.....

If I notice an unusual growth on my wife's body and it's due to some rare genetic conditions which is nauseating to me, is that enough reason for me to cheat on her ? ( I'm asking women here that are blaming the man's sexual prowess on the failed relationship)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2015
mbulela:

How can an intelligent man like you generalize so easily?
The fallacy of a single story.

you are getting hyper-emotional.....
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by AroOkigbo(m): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2015
Ewuro4:
Abeg osisi and co, what is Aroochukwu ?
I'm here!
Arochukwu is one of the communities that make up Arochukwu local government area (Abia state).
A popular slave route...it was there that Mary Slessor abolished the killing of twins.
That man whose face you see on the Nigeria ten naira note is from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by delishpot: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2015
Isnt cheating part of Nigerian marriage? only a handful of naija husbands can claim to be faithful. Even that husband, may have cheated 20 times with 20 women compared to his wifes 1.

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by mmsen: 11:49am On Feb 09, 2015
Looks like she learned to behave like American women behave.

This is one of the reasons why the divorce rate is so high in the US and why increasing numbers of American born men look outside of north America for wives or simply choose not to marry.

Who wants to marry harlot?
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2015
onila:
where can I watch sex tape
hmmmmmmmm, konji is really dealing with you.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2015
nwando:

The man should have never left NY or NJ area
That move was the wrong move to make
How can a man leave a 6 figure income job with Morgan Stanley to follow this undeserving woman to texas
He should have never even moved to the USA sef
After allowing her family pressure him into quitting a high end job with NNPC,he makes a second foolish move
Stepping his foot down and remaining in Nigeria with the ability to visit the USA whenever he liked would have suited him better
He lost his manhood by that first move

Seems to me the man doesn't even have a family like brothers, sisters and a father or mother
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by InvertedHammer: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2015
/
I no get time for Houston matter again.

This is how it starts.

And ratatatata goes the M-16....and it is over.

Or lover boy feeling like superman travels to Nigeria on family assignment and gets assassinated... People will say na enemies at work.

\
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

the wife is evil.....

she denies him sëx, she calls police on him whenever he demands his conjugal rights. all along, she was giving it to ovie free of charge while starving her hubby. on top of that, she compares her hubby with her co-worker.

he met her on campus & she was a christian while in school o. the next chic that tells me she's born again would get a dirty slap from me.

buncha hypocrites! angry angry

Lolzzz.... Dirty slap? that's harsh
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by ogaprime(m): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2015
goofyone:
shocked shocked
The man get mind sha. And the lady? "I didn't have an org..asm. What kind of man has to go through such conversation?"
Unbelievable stuff. The man shouldn't have brought his dirty linen to the public. And the woman should also know there are brighter, better things in life besides an org...asm.

Oga azim, dats what is killing marriages in Nigeria. Na because of dem men won enlarge dir coast like sey na opah mose. Na because of dem men dey take all kinda drugs so dat dey can be satisfied. Dat one no do dem, dem won reach oga..azim like sey elevator dey wey go take dem dir...Adam!! WHY!! God help men...
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

as at the time he moved from NY/NJ, he didn't know she was sleeping around. he's a pastor. is he meant to give up on his wife? jeeez - he persevered hoping things might get better. it's not his fault the wife acted like an animal.

The guy no be better pastor...he has every right biblically speaking to divorce his wife as that's one the grounds God gave for a divorce...there's a trend in women & once

you see it just 4get it she's gone o..
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by slimyem: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
This man is such a sissy!! This is so beneath what a grown man should do. Very juvenile. If all women that have been cheated on all make videos like his,www would probably have shut down long ago.

As it was in the beginning.....cheesy

He just needs to suck it up and move on...!

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
drlawizle:

The guy no be better pastor...he has every right biblically speaking to divorce his wife as that's one the grounds God gave for a divorce...there's a trend in women & once

you see it just 4get it she's gone o..

in america, divorce cost money.
more money than those society weddings you see in nigeria. he's bound to lose more if he suddenly decides to walk away. this is why it's not really an option for most nigerian men. it's easier for the women to go for the divorce.

slimyem:
This man is such a sissy!! This is so beneath what a grown man should do. Very juvenile. If all women that have been cheated on all make videos like his,www would probably have shut down long ago.
As it was in the beginning.....cheesy
He just needs to suck it up and move on...!

oluwaslimyem, na your face be this? grin
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by slimyem: 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

oluwaslimyem, na your face be this? grin
yup!

Coogar,is this man not a disgrace to men like you?
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Misogynist2014(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
This is the reason I support Vladimir Putin, the New World Order must fall. I won't watch the video, cos I may get traumatized. Under no condition must a woman treat her husband as rag, no wonder women don't have value in that country and 1 in 5 of them are raped. If you don't want to be submissive, that does not validate you acting like a bïtch, a whöre.

I love women, I love them to have better treatment, but instead of it having good effects, due to feminism, its actually generating needless pride, anti family sentiments and misandrists, to cut it short, its effect is catastrophic and is militating against the development of women in Arabia. Like a lady rightly pointed out, for a sane society to be established, women have to be denied certain rights.

Adios.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
slimyem:
yup!
Coogar,is this man not a disgrace to men like you?

he's not.....
initially, i felt like you did too. when i saw the video, my opinion did a 180 degree turn. he married a she-devil. anyone that tells you the devil is in hell is lying to you. satan resides in the belly of mrs rosemary.....
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Odion7777(m): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
Have looked at the story, nothing new, am in Manchester, UK and have gone out with several women, 3 or 4 where married and never told me, but later found out, all where white women, but all he needed to do was divorce her, if a lady deny you of sex, deny her back, that has always been my formula and it always work.

All he needed to do was divorce her, Marriage is not force or guarantee for life, Black Nigeria men in Europe, America and Nigeria get that in your head, your wife keep calling the police on you, that woman of course is not your wife and you should have taken the walk the second time she did it, of course he was worried about the divorce, loosing of cash and all alimony stuff, the marriage was dead a long time ago.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.