Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (115699 Views)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
ifyalways:

Sorry but it's not her. The cheat's pictures are in page 1 or so of this thread and shes nothing like Kanwulia. smiley

That was not what I meant, I was expecting to read her post but disappointed she was 'yet to arrive'..quite unlike her.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by mutter(f): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
If you can do it- then I can talk about it!

Bad enough that she did it. I mean we can give her the grace of saying she fell short of grace, got carried away, got weak whatever.

But the tone in her voice when talking to her husband!

It is arrogant, it is disrespectful, it is stupid angry

If she can spread her legs for another man , then why blame the husband for bringing it out public.

If she had done a noble thing and he had brought out a video, all women will praise him.
What do you want the man to do- a pat on the back and carry on girl!

15 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by mbulela: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tymax:

Guy, please don't quote me anymore.
Does this look like your Facebook page?
You are making unenforceable demands.
Just state your point and move on.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by mbulela: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
decode55:

no. But I have a strong dislike for people who pokenose into what's not their business undecided

I can't remember quoting you.
Kepp your business to your personal blog. Not a public forum like this.
What you remember is irrelevant.

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by ElFenomeno1: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Smh.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
decode55:
As I come across more of these stories, my "marriage phobia" increases.

Marriage is one scary stuff men...

Babymomma is d new trend now...

We must outsmart ds babes walahi cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by slimyem: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

he's not.....
initially, i felt like you did too. when i saw the video, my opinion did a 180 degree turn. he married a she-devil. anyone that tells you the devil is in hell is lying to you. satan resides in the belly of mrs rosemary.....
Satan resides in the belly of many other women and men alike. Women have been cheating since forever and it isn't about to stop so what's the big deal in the story that he had to make a video about? there's no twist,no particular scheming of any kind. Nothing surprising or exceptional about it all. Just a load of regular rubbish he could have spared us.

This revelation makes him the silliest of men, a weakling and a dumbo. To think that he never suspected her and also didn't believe her confessions of infidelity at first makes him the more so.

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
cococandy:
the earlier you know all women are not the same and as such can't want the same thing or behave in the same way,the better for you.

The earlier I realized what you just posted is fallacy the best for me

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
slimyem:
Satan resides in the belly of many other women and men alike. Women have been cheating since forever and it isn't about to stop so what's the big deal in the story that he had to make a video about? there's no twist,no particular scheming of any kind. Nothing surprising or exceptional about it all. Just a load of regular rubbish he could have spared us.

perhaps he is warning other book-smart husbands like him to be more vigilant. your "women have been cheating forever" sentence made me laugh. that's not what we have been led to believe here. the general perception here is nigerian women are saints. they never cheat & when they do, it's in vengeance or retaliation of their hubby's infidelity.

This revelation makes him the silliest of men, a weakling and a dumbo. To think that he never suspected her and also didn't believe her confessions of infidelity at first makes him the more so.

how could he have suspected?

the general perception is.....

•wives don't cheat until their husbands start cheating.

•wives only cheat when the husband is twice her age.

•wives only cheat when US-based nigerian men go to nigerian villages to search for brides.

•wives only cheat when husbands are poor or when husbands depend on wife's income.

so my dear, this is a new twist & an eye opener.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by mmsen: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
slimyem:

You are naive if you can't see that there are many women who are adept at cheating and misleading.

This is why I stress how important it is for men to do their research on a woman's background before even contemplating marriage. You really need to delve into their character and then hope for the best because no one does deception quite like a female.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
And what da fvck is wrong with nigerian women in the USA?
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
BluIvy:
Well, i like the fact that this guy made a video if for nothing else to highlight the plight of men but better yet to show that what men can do women can do it too.

However i was expecting people to remind him of his vows, "for better for worse" and tell him to find a job,forgive his wife, go on his knees to beg the wife to stay for their children and pray more.

At least the video balances the equation. Issokay! cool

And will punishing a good man stop the bad man from cheating? Rather it will convince the bad man dat being a good man is unwise and den turn the good man to a

badman and thus the whole world turns upside down...deal with the culprit and not resorting to transferred aggression
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Truckpusher(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:
this hubby is hilarious.

"technically, mr ovie spent his residency & passed his board exams on top of my wife - with the consent of my wife"

this is a classic quote. grin
grin grin grin
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
The good news is men now know the importance of orgasmic sex to their women. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by M4gunners: 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
what a stupïd brainless husband.
will exposing the wife undo the ikworikwo that already happened? i am starting to think majority of the nigerian men in the USA are serial wänkers. grin
U must be one of those unfaithful women cheating on their husband or one of the wicked nigerian men sleeping with another's wife.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
andromida:
The good news is men now know the importance of orgasmic sex to their women. cheesy

Na so women like peeenis reach?

Na wa o!
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
M4gunners:
U must be one of those unfaithful women cheating on their husband or one of the wicked nigerian men sleeping with another's wife.
grin
The way these morons from other sections throw yabs when threads his front page is enough to kill pesin with laugh

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by crackhaus: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
BluIvy:

However i was expecting people to remind him of his vows, "for better for worse" and tell him to find a job,forgive his wife, go on his knees to beg the wife to stay for their children and pray more.
This shiit is getting old and stale...

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
M4gunners:

you are a tool!
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by crackhaus: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
mmsen:

You are naive if you can't see that there are many women who are adept at cheating and misleading.

This is why I stress how important it is for men to do their research on a woman's background before even contemplating marriage. You really need to delve into their character and then hope for the best because no one does deception quite like a female.
Even if we preach this and put it up on billboards from now till eternity, there will always be men who make this same mistake.

It takes a certain kind of intuition to mentally recognize the really good women from the overwhelming multitude that hold a first-class degree in pretense and deception.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by slimyem: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

perhaps he is warning other book-smart husbands like him to be more vigilant. your "women have been cheating forever" sentence made me laugh. that's not what we have been led to believe here. the general perception here is nigerian women are saints. they never cheat & when they do, it's in vengeance or retaliation of their hubby's infidelity.

how could he have suspected?

the general perception is.....

•wives don't cheat until their husbands start cheating.

•wives only cheat when the husband is twice her age.

•wives only cheat when US-based nigerian men go to nigerian villages to search for brides.

•wives only cheat when husbands are poor or when husbands depend on wife's income.

so my dear, this is a new twist & an eye opener.
Well.. I have not been one to sway with general perceptions and I do know this.. nobody needs an excuse to cheat and no excuse is valid enough to defend cheating...

How could he have suspected? Really? All those rebellious acts of hers weren't enough to make him indefinably aware? c'mon, just say it. He's dumb!
If my wife exhibited half the signs she did,my senses would have responded to them as potential danger. cheesy

...and no,he didn't have to make a video to warn other book smart husbands .There's a whole lot of stuff on the internet and out there that's warning enough and it still won't change the world. Totally unnecessary..I'd add again.cool

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by slimyem: 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
crackhaus:

It takes a certain kind of intuition to mentally recognize the really good women from the overwhelming multitude that hold a first-class degree in pretense and deception.
l can say the same about men . It applies to both sexes.don't limit it cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by swezenberg(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
what a stupïd brainless husband.
will exposing the wife undo the ikworikwo that already happened? i am starting to think majority of the nigerian men in the USA are serial wänkers. grin

Well your thoughts are your imagination. It is easier to cheat in Nigeria than in USA where many women are out there to sniff livelihood out of you and the police is ever ready to corroborate their allegations. You can come and cheat in the state and see if it is easy. You think it is the way you pick up prostitutes in Abj or Adeniyi Jones that they do here. Ordinary talking to a girl about it attract jail terms in my state. It is called Soliciting. The law favours women in the states more than men. Women are protected by the law here. If you can watch the live program on TV on how police disguise as prostitute to catch offenders you will understand better. The TV station is called COPS. I don't know if you have it in Nigeria.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
slimyem:
Well.. I have not been one to sway with general perceptions and I do know this.. nobody needs an excuse to cheat and no excuse is valid enough to defend cheating...

what about the NL's latest fad? the lack of örgasm? grin cheesy grin

How could he have suspected? Really? All those rebellious acts of hers weren't enough to make him indefinably aware? c'mon, just say it. He's dumb!

maybe he's dumb but what's he meant to do? go through a divorce and impoverish himself? the woman's christian background lured him into a false security. he said she originally wanted to become a missionary - that was why he married her. grin

If my wife exhibited half the signs she did,my senses would have responded to them as potential danger. cheesy

but without an empirical evidence, what could you have done about it? besides, there are extremely troublesome & rebellious women who aren't cheats. the 2 traits can be mutually exclusive.

...and no,he didn't have to make a video to warn other book smart husbands .There's a whole lot of stuff on the internet and out there that's warning enough and it still won't change the world. Totally unnecessary..I'd add again.cool

that's exactly the point.
if he wrote an article about it, we won't pay attention cos there are millions of it already existing. however, this video blog is a fresh idea and this is why it's gotten our attention.

trust me, the video will help some people.

swezenberg:

Well your thoughts are your imagination. It is easier to cheat in Nigeria than in USA where many women are out there to sniff livelihood out of you and the police is ever ready to corroborate their allegations. You can come and cheat in the state and see if it is easy. You think it is the way you pick up prostitutes in Abj or Adeniyi Jones that they do here. Ordinary talking to a girl about it attract jail terms in my state. It is called Soliciting. The law favours women in the states more than men. Women are protected by the law here. If you can watch the live program on TV on how police disguise as prostitute to catch offenders you will understand better. The TV station is called COPS. I don't know if you have it in Nigeria.

not sure we have such in NTA enugu.
even if we do, where's the electricity to watch such on TV. i am so jealous of your fabulous life. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by bukatyne(f): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
olas24u:

When you live in the western world you cannot come near lay your hands on me ;DYou know ,so he can only cry this way,on a serious not ,too much freedom is not so good for us as ladies,we need to respect men

Speak for yourself maám undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by crackhaus: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
slimyem:
l can say the same about men . It applies to both sexes.don't limit it cheesy
Men are not as deceptive as women...you know this...don't you?

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by olas24u(f): 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
bukatyne:

Speak for yourself maám undecided

Well empirically your relationship will last longer if there is respect.I am speaking for myself am an African lady and intouch with my traditions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
crackhaus:

Even if we preach this and put it up on billboards from now till eternity, there will always be men who make this same mistake.

it's the pretence i can't stand too.

you already know what to expect from men - but women? shocked shocked shocked especially those ones who can't avoid telling everyone they are church girls. it's a ploy to lure oblivious men into their lair. once you marry them, it's an eternal entrapment.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by bukatyne(f): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
cococandy:
How did this one case vindicate you?

If some women come forth with their own videos too, nairaland will be hot today cheesy

I imagine all cheated wives make compromising videos

YouTube would have exploded tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by crackhaus: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

what about the NL's latest fad? the lack of örgasm? grin cheesy grin
I'm pretty sure they were kidding, seeing as many of them have never experienced a complete intense or.gasm - the kind that makes a woman's legs vibrate while the rest of her body behaves like she's having a seizure...some even pee (c.um)

Despite this, they're still faithful to their spouses...unless we have a bunch of female cheaters on NL.

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by crackhaus: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

it's the pretence i can't stand too.

you already know what to expect from men - but women? shocked shocked shocked especially those ones who can't avoid telling everyone they are church girls. it's a ploy to lure oblivious men into their lair. once you marry them, it's an eternal entrapment.
I expect you have calibrated your bullshiit meter to near accuracy by now, it's important in these treacherous times... grin

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by slimyem: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

what about the NL's latest fad? the lack of örgasm? grin cheesy
It would be an interesting topic to address. You'd agree it's a new angle.won't you?

maybe he's dumb but what's he meant to do? go through a divorce and impoverish himself? the woman's christian background lured him into a false security. he said she originally wanted to become a missionary - that was why he married her. grin

he should suck it up. identify with women who have been through the same thing he is going through.Go for counseling,hit the gym and get sexier for her,find out what he hasn't been doing right ,or where he got it wrong and fix it.cheesy

but without an empirical evidence, what could you have done about it? besides, there are extremely troublesome & rebellious women who aren't cheats. the 2 traits can be mutually exclusive.

at least,it wouldn't have caught me by surprise.This man was totally oblivious and the shock's hit him more than the act which is why he's gone this irrational.

that's exactly the point.
if he wrote an article about it, we won't pay attention cos there are millions of it already existing. however, this video blog is a fresh idea and this is why it's gotten our attention.

trust me, the video will help some people.

have you not seen many caught in the act videos online.Those ones are more arresting than this.You want me to post you links?

besides,it's the disgust and total rubbishing of what a family should represent in times of downs like this that has caught mine and a lot of other people's attention not the sensationalism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.