Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (115701 Views)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2015
Adriel50:
Please say a prayer for Rita Linus who was admitted to Agbara teaching hospital and diagnosed with full blown AIDS. As a church member and friend of hers, am doing my own quiet prayer for her, Her dad was said to have died of AIDS sometime ago while her mom is managing her HIV status using retroviral drugs. The problem now is not the AIDS she has buh the fact that doctors have diagnosed her with a new sexually transmitted disease that causes the skin to age, production of white maggots and gradual shutting down of the body metabolism and can also be contacted by using an undisinfested hand to touch someone else's fluid because the virus can survive under human finger nails. please if u have had anything to do with Rita Linus whether sexually or cordially, u should get yourself checked immediately. She has admitted to having sexual relations with various animals, single and married men, please if you know anyone or probably u caught ur hubby sending her messages or something,please report to health officials, friends and family members are desperately looking for her, if u have seen her, please report to the nearest police station . Recent reports say she has vanished from the hospital and has threatened to infect more people and not just men, her mother confirmed this report....................PLEASE SHARE THIS, YOU MIGHT BE SAVING SOMEONE'S LIFE......her photo is attached below....

Desperate times.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by anthoniaz(f): 8:57am On Feb 09, 2015
Na wa.
Heartbroken husband of a wicked and useless woman.

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2015
I don't blame the man for the way he handled the issue. It is too heartbreaking when a woman cheats on her hubby. It is too hard for men to handle such due to their big ego. A cheating wife crushes his Hubby's ego and reduces him to nothing among men.
I will NEVER forgive a cheating wife. I can forgive any other thing but cheating.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:
Such a shameless husband. For this act, I actually pity the wife for the hell she may have gone through at the hands of such a husband. I am all for couples not washing their dirty linens in public like this. What is the gain? You are only embarrassing yourself and people will not only laugh at her but even more at you. I hope they do not have kids because this is even worse. I don't know if it is grief that made him do this, but this is psychopathic. He should leave her alone and move on with his life. Why such a pathetic video?
You talk guilty. Are you his wife?

9 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by adconline(m): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:
Such a shameless husband. For this act, I actually pity the wife for the hell she may have gone through at the hands of such a husband. I am all for couples not washing their dirty linens in public like this. What is the gain? You are only embarrassing yourself and people will not only laugh at her but even more at you. I hope they do not have kids because this is even worse. I don't know if it is grief that made him do this, but this is psychopathic. He should leave her alone and move on with his life. Why such a pathetic video?
Blame the victim!! It seems that idiocy is ingrained in your DNA

21 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 09, 2015
Where is Mgbeketoto aka Kanwulia ara

Where there's a sumptuous sacrifice and the king of scavengers aka vulture is missing, then there must be wahala in the land of the spirits.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by uboma(m): 9:06am On Feb 09, 2015
CityNG:

He's a complete fool for leaving that job to come to the US. Even for his Wife.

I concur. The wife should have joined him in Nigeria instead.

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Miami11: 9:07am On Feb 09, 2015
The man was probably not satisfying the woman.

We need to hear her part of the story.

More power to women.

9 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

the wife is evil.....

she denies him sëx, she calls police on him whenever he demands his conjugal rights. all along, she was giving it to ovie free of charge while starving her hubby. on top of that, she compares her hubby with her co-worker.

he met her on campus & she was a christian while in school o. the next chic that tells me she's born again would get a dirty slap from me.

buncha hypocrites! angry angry

smiley

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 09, 2015
Sorry to say but you used your own hand to ruin your own marriage. cry cry

So you wanted bring your brother to come and live with you in US but your wife refused, and you still went ahead and brought him abi?

At this point, I say this nigga deserves everything that has happened to him. If you want to survive in US, drop all that nonsense naija behavior of my brother wants to come over here bullshyt.

Next time, put your family first before all others.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by zeelo2014: 9:10am On Feb 09, 2015
Same story all the time. I have 2 relatives that got messed up by their evil Nigerian wives. One caught another man on his wife on their matrimonial bed. The other I don't know the details but she started acting up and cheating not long after she moved to join him in the US. For those that understand the legal system in US, what is the best way a man can protect himself against this, especially when the court wedding took place in Nigeria? Is pre-nup the best?
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=gbosaa post=30562460

Where there's a sumptuous sacrifice and the king of scavengers aka vulture is missing, then there must be wahala in the land of the spirits.[/quote].

lwkmd........chai,u go kill person with laugh..... grin grin
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2015
Kanwuliajara, is this nigga your husband? grin grin

See wetin you Don do this nigga o grin
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Wendy80(f): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
He is embarassed

Hmmmm
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by cococandy(f): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2015
donpeey22:
Do women even know what love is? Never loved him but went ahead and married him!
At least this is not a case of "he cheated on me first" Or " he doesn't take care of me"

Still beats my thinking faculty what women of nowadays really want!

the earlier you know all women are not the same and as such can't want the same thing or behave in the same way,the better for you.

6 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by 100Cents: 9:18am On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:
this hubby is hilarious.

"technically, mr ovie spent his residency & passed his board exams on top of my wife - with the consent of my wife"

this is a classic quote. grin

OMG..

Lmao

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by UncleJudax(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

grin grin

No wonder they know nofin about women and are constantly whining!! Na so cheating in women dey start o. cheesy
Who gives a flying ffck! There will always be a reason for women to cheat, no matter how sickening.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by KLand(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2015
I know it is hard. But he can still forgive. Love covers all.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by 100Cents: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:

Your comments are forcing me to watch this video.

But your analysis sounds faulty..
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:

Your assessment is very wrong. How could a man go through all these in the hands of a wayward woman, and you expect him to keep quiet? For him to come out like this, it has got up to his neck and is about swallowing him. Ofcourse the marriage has scattered.he that is down need fear no fall...so what the hell...baby124, i sincerely hope you dont behave like this Rosemary.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by 100Cents: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:

I feel bad for him. But this video puts him in a very bad light. He even gave her maiden name. It's a very terrible video. Please, there is divorce for a reason. No need to do all this. Leave her alone and move on. She confessed to him probably because she felt guilty or maybe she wanted to leave the marriage . Why not divorce her. Na wa o.

You have not listened to the tape to say this..

She was comparing her sex experience with her husband to that of her male adulterer. The man clearly stated that it was that comparism that made him put up this tape..
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Dragonking: 9:32am On Feb 09, 2015
Marizu:

Your assessment is very wrong. How could a man go through all these in the hands of a wayward woman, and you expect him to keep quiet? For him to come out like this, it has got up to his neck and is about swallowing him. Ofcourse the marriage has scattered.he that is down need fear no fall...so what the hell...baby124, i sincerely hope you dont behave like this Rosemary.

baby124 and several other ladies on Nairaland are even worse than this nurse lady if given the chance..when the man cheats they blame him, when the woman cheats they still blame the man...they hardly blame the women for wrong doings...

guys should better wake up and be careful. all these biitches are selfish and want everything you worked for for themselves.

9 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2015
cococandy:
hmmm.

I'm thinking this man may not be the saint he's painting himself to be Afterall.

He just said that the woman was always calling the "po po's"...at the flimsiest excuse...I wish say na for naija this thing dey happen.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2015
It hurts, so sad for the man, but truly i cannot judge until i hear the womans side of the story, for a woman to say she wants out of the marriage, it is pretty heavy and things have gone out hand...... She does not care, and she wont mind being single again...... Messed up situation.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2015
KLand:
I know it is hard. But he can still forgive. Love covers all.
Love? Which love? Very difficult I tell you.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2015
Miami11:
The man was probably not satisfying the woman.

We need to hear her part of the story.

More power to women.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 09, 2015
Adriel50:
Please say a prayer for Rita Linus who was admitted to Agbara teaching hospital and diagnosed with full blown AIDS. As a church member and friend of hers, am doing my own quiet prayer for her, Her dad was said to have died of AIDS sometime ago while her mom is managing her HIV status using retroviral drugs. The problem now is not the AIDS she has buh the fact that doctors have diagnosed her with a new sexually transmitted disease that causes the skin to age, production of white maggots and gradual shutting down of the body metabolism and can also be contacted by using an undisinfested hand to touch someone else's fluid because the virus can survive under human finger nails. please if u have had anything to do with Rita Linus whether sexually or cordially, u should get yourself checked immediately. She has admitted to having sexual relations with various animals, single and married men, please if you know anyone or probably u caught ur hubby sending her messages or something,please report to health officials, friends and family members are desperately looking for her, if u have seen her, please report to the nearest police station . Recent reports say she has vanished from the hospital and has threatened to infect more people and not just men, her mother confirmed this report....................PLEASE SHARE THIS, YOU MIGHT BE SAVING SOMEONE'S LIFE......her photo is attached below....

Huh? Married single men and animals ke? If this is really true, then a lot of randy married men are in soup. A lot of them dnt keep their pee pees in their pants. All they wanna do is cheat and sleep around with strange ladies without protection. now they will pass the ailments round their wives. Chai! Nigerians and their suffering and smiling mindset in marriage. God forbid!
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by bigtt76(f): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2015
At least the man is sensible to voice out so that when he decides to take care of it the 'usual' Nigerian way, nobody go blame am grin
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:
hubby said nigerian women in america only learn the bad stuff. not an iota of the good stuff, just the bad stuff.

he said many men have been abused, locked up even when innocent & the wives cleaning them out. i am not surprised.

i am starting to feel for this man. grin

i doubt any sensible man would think of using a chainsaw to slice his wife because she cheated. cheating isn't what drives the men crazy - paternity fraud is what men can't stand.

there's a difference, babyosisi!

Cheating doesn't make men mad? I hope you dont land yourself in some deep mess...

A man can still forgive any other wrong doing but cheating?? Check Proverbs 6:32-35 & see why I avoid any married woman..

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by ifyalways(f): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2015
gbosaa:
Where is Mgbeketoto aka Kanwulia ara

Where there's a sumptuous sacrifice and the king of scavengers aka vulture is missing, then there must be wahala in the land of the spirits.

Sorry but it's not her. The cheat's pictures are in page 1 or so of this thread and shes nothing like Kanwulia. smiley
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2015
cococandy:
the earlier you know all women are not the same and as such can't want the same thing or behave in the same way,the better for you.
Lorrie, but when all the women one meets display same characteristics, one might be tempted to believe that all women are the same cool
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2015
For those who are curious .... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.