Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (115704 Views)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Tymax(m): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2015
Evil woman. He needs to divorce that ho.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by mbulela: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2015
nwando:
Let me beg royal Roy to wipe off the thread
This is too damaging to this family and her career
I didn't realize I knew her at first
I regret starting the thread
So if you don't know her it will be good for us to continue dissecting the gist?
You see your life? :-)

8 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by jiggalo(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

it's a village in nigeria.
they are responsible for 95% of all the slaves taken abroad in the dark era. grin
This no joke it is for real.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by mbulela: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2015
Tymax:
Evil woman. I hope he didn't marry her in the US. He needs to divorce that ho.
Do you give the same advise when it is a man cheating?

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by lilmax(m): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

he met her on campus & she was a christian while in school o. the next chic that tells me she's born again would get a dirty slap from me.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 09, 2015
Very sad and pathetic....... angry
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Tymax(m): 8:15am On Feb 09, 2015
mbulela:

Do you give the same advise when it is a man cheating?
Do I know you?

If you knew me, you would never have doubted enough to ask such a question.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by lilmax(m): 8:18am On Feb 09, 2015
cococandy:
xvideos.com
shocked
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2015
What's with Nigerian female doctors and nurses in the US?
I know one living in Tenesse separated from her husband. She use to be a student in Lagos, married her Nigerian lawyer husband who took her to texas 15years ago. News we hear now is that husband is nolonger married to her. Last time we met in Abuja, the man is establishing empires and businesses everywhere. I think he wants to relocate and start life afresh with his 3kids.

Some Nigerian wives living abroad are curses to their husbands. Tufia

7 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by ajaopopo: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:
Such a shameless husband. For this act, I actually pity the wife for the hell she may have gone through at the hands of such a husband. I am all for couples not washing their dirty linens in public like this. What is the gain? You are only embarrassing yourself and people will not only laugh at her but even more at you. I hope they do not have kids because this is even worse. I don't know if it is grief that made him do this, but this is psychopathic. He should leave her alone and move on with his life. Why such a pathetic video?
.because she is a shameless wife so d man even did d best for not harming her.next time she will know that it's public shame to do such thing as a married woman.that if she evr get marry again.###

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by tiblow: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2015
Dear Mr. Husband,
I am still in awe as the reason for this video. I am yet to get to term with the reason for this honestly. No doubt your wife committed adultery which is an abominable thing and should not be heard of, I am sure you did not catch her in the "very act "she confessed to you but why go to this extent to hurt yourself more by recording and rehearsing the entire incident. It looks to me like cutting off the head is the antidote to your headache. Please kindly do either of these 2 things, forgive her and forget or release and let her go. But be careful not to play God in this matter, it is only the sins that are exposed that get vilified, you are not perfect either. Please release yourself by releasing her. Thank you. Would like to speak with you personally if you don't mind( +2348020522535)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by frainc(m): 8:25am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:
Such a shameless husband. For this act, I actually pity the wife for the hell she may have gone through at the hands of such a husband. I am all for couples not washing their dirty linens in public like this. What is the gain? You are only embarrassing yourself and people will not only laugh at her but even more at you. I hope they do not have kids because this is even worse. I don't know if it is grief that made him do this, but this is psychopathic. He should leave her alone and move on with his life. Why such a pathetic video?
By they fruit (ur post)
We shall know them (u)

7 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Adriel50: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2015
Please say a prayer for Rita Linus who was admitted to Agbara teaching hospital and diagnosed with full blown AIDS. As a church member and friend of hers, am doing my own quiet prayer for her, Her dad was said to have died of AIDS sometime ago while her mom is managing her HIV status using retroviral drugs. The problem now is not the AIDS she has buh the fact that doctors have diagnosed her with a new sexually transmitted disease that causes the skin to age, production of white maggots and gradual shutting down of the body metabolism and can also be contacted by using an undisinfested hand to touch someone else's fluid because the virus can survive under human finger nails. please if u have had anything to do with Rita Linus whether sexually or cordially, u should get yourself checked immediately. She has admitted to having sexual relations with various animals, single and married men, please if you know anyone or probably u caught ur hubby sending her messages or something,please report to health officials, friends and family members are desperately looking for her, if u have seen her, please report to the nearest police station . Recent reports say she has vanished from the hospital and has threatened to infect more people and not just men, her mother confirmed this report....................PLEASE SHARE THIS, YOU MIGHT BE SAVING SOMEONE'S LIFE......her photo is attached below....

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by mbulela: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2015
Tymax:

Do I know you?

If you knew me, you would never have doubted enough to ask such a question.
Am I expected to know you?
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by bigname90(m): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2015
You are really patient my guy when there are many beautiful single women out there
Abeg do d needful
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by sophtaf(f): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2015
Nw wat shud we do? Instead of sorting things out with ur wife in private,u'r online advertising ur problems
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by hopilo: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

it's news to me.
technically, only 25% of the women get orgašms via vagïnal sex. so the women getting it normally are very very few.

this naija women theory baffles me. cheesy

All women get orgasm, it is for you with her guide to lead u to the G spot. Immediately you discover that, I bet you you will be suprise at what you will see. Some squirt, that orgasm level that comes out as pee, following like tap water.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by onila(f): 8:32am On Feb 09, 2015
Adriel50:
Please say a prayer for Rita Linus who was admitted to Agbara teaching hospital and diagnosed with full blown AIDS. As a church member and friend of hers, am doing my own quiet prayer for her, Her dad was said to have died of AIDS sometime ago while her mom is managing her HIV status using retroviral drugs. The problem now is not the AIDS she has buh the fact that doctors have diagnosed her with a new sexually transmitted disease that causes the skin to age, production of white maggots and gradual shutting down of the body metabolism and can also be contacted by using an undisinfested hand to touch someone else's fluid because the virus can survive under human finger nails. please if u have had anything to do with Rita Linus whether sexually or cordially, u should get yourself checked immediately. She has admitted to having sexual relations with various animals, single and married men, please if you know anyone or probably u caught ur hubby sending her messages or something,please report to health officials, friends and family members are desperately looking for her, if u have seen her, please report to the nearest police station . Recent reports say she has vanished from the hospital and has threatened to infect more people and not just men, her mother confirmed this report....................PLEASE SHARE THIS, YOU MIGHT BE SAVING SOMEONE'S LIFE......her photo is attached below....
undecided
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 09, 2015
cococandy:
she NEVER loved him. Not even from the beginning.
Do women even know what love is? Never loved him but went ahead and married him!
At least this is not a case of "he cheated on me first" Or " he doesn't take care of me"

Still beats my thinking faculty what women of nowadays really want!
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Tymax(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2015
mbulela:

Am I expected to know you?
Guy, please don't quote me anymore.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by rhymeup(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2015
Its weird with u feminists. Men cant win no matter which way the coin is tossed. He cheats, he gets bashed. she cheats, he still gets bashed. I think the idea of a man been an endangered specie is actually true. This dude probably is not perfect but i am sure he is doing his best the only way he knows how. at least emphatise with him. if he was your brother what would be your response. Now he's shameless despite the fact that there is a ready made industry made out of bashing men and painting them as serial cheats. Damn.

baby124:

13 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by OgologoDimkpa: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2015
Wendy80:

Coogar are u ibo?
He is embarassed
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by OgologoDimkpa: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2015
Adriel50:
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2015
donpeey22:
Do women even know what love is? Never loved him but went ahead and married him!
At least this is not a case of "he cheated on me first" Or " he doesn't take care of me"

Still beats my thinking faculty what women of nowadays really want!

What do you expect when society mounts pressure on a single lady and reminds us is a taboo to remain single at 25. Most women married against their wishes, they marry to please society, family and friends. We are told love grows in Marriage but after marriage we realise that we made a mistake. Smh

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by AdemolaA2: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2015
babyosisi:

At least he didn't go after her with a butcher knife like you advocate grin
This is his own way of healing
God bless you bro ...The man is raising issues men face with evil minded women and that poster was spewing nonsense. I feel for this man ..They used to say women are weaker vessels and men are fond of unleashing violence against women .most men die in silence after being frustrated and are scared of reporting domestic abuses from women. Women activist surely don't talk about violence and abuses against men . damn... some women can just be very provoking ..

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by ehigie(m): 8:46am On Feb 09, 2015
This is very bad. I don't know if I should blame the man for doing this. But certainly the woman is a wicked woman. Na only God go deliver Nigerian women wey dey live for America. Cheating is a normal thing to them. They want to be the man in a relationship and they are so quick to call the cops. Really really bad. Just like the case of the Nigerian nurse director sleeping with a cleaner (African American man) in her office. That one,the husband fainted when he saw the tape. So many stories about Nigerian women here in the US. Na God go deliver us all.

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Marotzke(m): 8:47am On Feb 09, 2015
Adriel50:
which one be Agbara teaching hospital? Where that one dey? This Rita linus no gree give you kpomo chop? Why you de scandalise her name and that of her family? Abeg, if na konji de worry you,go to century hotel for Agoo palace way Okota. Girls and boys boku there.

18 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by conyema12(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2015
This is a very useless video..
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by lyrikx(m): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
what a stupïd brainless husband.
will exposing the wife undo the ikworikwo that already happened? i am starting to think majority of the nigerian men in the USA are serial wänkers. grin
Guess u wnt kno how it fils until u are actually in his shoes.u can't fault him for woteva decision he takes at dat tym coz his emotions must b boiling up at dat tym.there is no pleasing some ppl.bt avin sed al dat,y wud she make an audio record of her confession.dat kinda boggles d mind

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by repogirl(f): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2015
Wetin dey worry some men sef? Behaving like a child.... I guess he wants to shame her some more but he is in the process making a huge fool of himself!

If he needs to talk to someone, he should get a shrink abeg!
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by ramalot(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:

This is the alternative to bashing her head against the wall. It is an incredibly tough position to be in, so there is nothing wrong in what he has done.

I have seen this scenario play out a lot, and it is despicable how women take undue advantage of the legal system here to act out their insanity, and get away with it.

Too many innocent men are behind bars for "rape" and "domestic violence" shortly after engaging in 100% consensual sex, and in cases where they never raised a finger to hit the woman.

As far as i can tell, he did this for two reasons:

1. To get the burden off his chest (do NOT underestimate this).
2. To start preparing his case to minimize the divorce settlement awarded to the wife.

I always tell dudes - You NEED to sign a Prenup. These hos ain't loyal.
If you don't, you'll end up homeless in a dark alley, while she fvks her boyfriend in the house, and on the bed you spent your entire life working for.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.