Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) (45369 Views)

Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by datguru: 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
tswitch:

Correction:
Buhari was a dictator.
In fact his regime was clouded with tyranny and you can ask any elderly person around or your parents to confirm.
Obasanjo has no history of being a religious bigot and did not try, jail and even kill on the basis of religion or tribe and on trump up charges.
Micheal Ajasin the then governor of Ondo state was left to languish in prison even after the military tribunal tried him TWICE and found him innocent of all charges.
Shagari,Ekwueme,Ambrose Ali,Owoh,Ajasin,Awolowo etal
Decree 2 was imposed in January 84' allowing the imprisonment of any civilian who poses a risk, the NSO was given authority to detain critics of the government and over 64 journalist were detained,tortured and kept in squalid conditions-a documentary was shown after the August coup of the NSO detention centres.
ASSU, NANS and NMA were banned their leaders detained and conferences violently disrupted.
Decree Number 4 of April 1984 forbade the publication or broadcast of anything that brought the government or any of its officials into ridicule or disrepute. Like Decree Number 2, it placed the onus of proof on the
accused and stipulated heavy penalties for offenders. Under these two measures, a number of prominent journalists and editors were arrested. Two Guardian newspapermen spent nearly a year in prison, becoming heroes in the struggle for a free press, and were adopted as prisoners of conscience by Amnesty International.
In Buhari's regime over 20,000 (other reports say hundreds of thousand) civil servants were retrenched (210) from the north -SACK AND GO.
Tens of thousands of people lost their means of sustenance due to lack of raw materials to power industries caused by the "economic policies" of Buhari.
Can you imagine the implication of that on the economy?

All and much more are easily verifiable check resources like:
http://www.news24.com.ng/Elections/MyNews24/History-of-Buhari-20150127
Google Nigeria history - Buhari regime on google search.
History cannot be changed!

Thank you for this
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by jmaine: 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
munex007:

If u dey vex with d progress of BUHARI abeg go hug transformer, thou u might not DIE coz there is no light!

Buhari wey Naija electorates go finally give am him final MARCHING order to political obscurity . . . .

Una go hala as usual and notin go hapu . . . .
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by escottkr8t(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
All that needs to be said has been said here! It doesn't matter where the person Is from, a he or a she, we need a true leader! But we really as a people don't deserve anyone better than Jonathan so we can continue with our corruption and indiscipline
Bizinton:

Kindly note we are where we are because we are yet to get a leader in Nigeria. By the time we have one, where he/she comes from -North, South, East, West will not matter. Your prayer should be that God should bless us with a leader that has the interest of Nigeria at heart. We need a leader that will not make his Ethnic group, religion, party, etc an issue. Jonathan at best is an Ijaw President, a christian president, a PDP president and the President of those that are corruptly enriched. He is definitely not the leader we are looking for. Enough of sentiments.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by inertiia(f): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
D thing is dat d people actually causing all these aren't d heads of d political parties...it is d tauta in d parties...anyway GEJ all d way!
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by hammed007(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
there are many things wrong with d advert
pdp advert__--- lies
apc advert----'--_ reality on grd

dats it

1 Like

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by stan241(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
I don't think its really about tribe or religion at least it shouldn't be..the fact is most honest Nigerians are just tired because nothing is working..if you left the country years ago and just got back u would realise there really has been no change whatsover..the roads are the same,the power is same probably even worse,corruption is even every sector you take a look at,corrupt public officials are walking the streets with armed security e.g in a sane country the minister who presided over the deaths of youths in the name of giving out jobs ought to be chilling in a cell or politically finished,the house member caught on tape should probably be serving a life sentence,the most recent tape that indicts highly placed members of the military and govt ought to be the talk of town but hey we are more concerned about valentines and the grammys or who wore what or who is dating who...nothing works in this country anymore and only those with direct links to this govt are the ones seemingly comfortable with the way things are going..we scream we need youths cus the old men keep recycling power but one of the parties i think produced a much younger candidate the last time but yet people overlooked him even with his oustanding qualities so it begs the question what do we as a nation want?...we need some sort any type of change don't get me wrong the opposition could have done much much better and the ruling party well only the late president before GEJ looked like he knew what he was doing..you keep saying the current options are bad how about the other political parties?..till we get rid of this slave mentality of religious and ethnic bigotry we will never get it right as a nation..
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by perculiarperson: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
hotwax:

Boring...U need to be creative.

What about #MarchForBuhari_March4Freedom

You mean MarchOutBuhari!

MarchForGEJ!!! MarchForMore!!! MarchForContinuity!!! MarchForProgress!!!

GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Change2015(m): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
Paspane:
they think Nigeria is Saudi Arabia where a selected few rule like it's their heritage.

Big ignorant ediot. For your information, The 'Kingdom' of Saudi Arabia, is ruled by a royal family. The word Kingdom should have been sufficient clue for you to know it is not a democratic state.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by psalmsjob: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Flets:

...Deleted...
We're not comparing GMBuhari to Abraham Lincoln but to GEJonathan. You know a principle I hold dearly is to live a QUALITY life over QUANTITY. Its better to do something either good or bad than not to do anything at all. GEJonathan might be a fine gentleman on a Valentine night but he is not just a leader that Nigeria needs at this time or at any other times. He is too...em..em...em..Ti..mi...TIMID yeah that's the word!

Oh lest I forget bro; I'm not an APC member yet. Maybe after election I'll join if necessary but I know the Dividends of Change will go round everyone whether card carrying members of APC or not unlike what is obtained before and now where you've to be a P.D. Pig to get leftovers called Dividend of Democracy these are part of the change we seek and shall surely get by God's grace!

#Vote4Change #Vote4Buhari #Vote4Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Jesusloveyou: 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Flets:
How can the violent and islamist dictator who has been rejected record three times become the change we need all of a sudden?

If this is not all about returning power back to the north, then what has changed about Buhari between 2003 and 2015?
btw those years,it was day light rigging,beside alot of pple also realise from gej massive failure,that 1 million clueless gej cannot stand buhari.

1 Like

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by prindu(m): 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mustay:
Since 2003, GMB has been PDP's greatest fear. If you watch Naija politics closely, you will observe that a lot of propaganda has and will continue to be used against him. In fact, give them another candidate, it'll be a huge relief I tell you. Ironically, never has GMB soared in popularity than this time. This ought to be the easiest election for PDP to win since the incumbent is in power but over and over again, they keep fumbling publicly. It's sad that history has been removed from our schools' curricula because it appears a lot of the youth don't know what a military government is and events that occurred during the past; otherwise, you will see that most of the ads are laughable and distortion of facts. For the enlightened, that'll disgust them and lose the party votes. I'd rather 'mudslinging' with facts than attempts to rewrite events and history.

This was the statement Nigerians made in 2011; it also garnered sympathy for GEJ. Again, it is funny that the statement PDP members (Lawal Kaita & co) made then to make the country ungovernable if GEJ won has/had been alluded to GMB; an example of how to repeat a lie till it becomes true.

What I observe is that those who want a change are not necessarily doing so because they like the alternative; it's simply because they are just not pleased with this government. If APC per chance gets to power, they'll also feel the heat if they mess up; that's Nigerians for you. Once the tolerance level gets stretched, they act!

Like GEJ once told his ministers (and T.Solarin says), "may your road be rough" to the candidates - it's 6 weeks to lose more votes or win more votes.
The same GEJ who u tag corrupt declared a free & fair election which is one u brag abt ur so-called bugari winning.. Now what if he changes his mind on conducting a free & fair election as d number citzen of d nation, what will ur buhari do? Nothing!

U talked abt people rewritng history, pls how old are u? I can bet that u are not upto 30yrs.

My advice for u i& many others, do not trade this freedom of speech u enjoy now for anything else because u will live to regret it.
I cant believe it when i hear fellow youths like i clamouring for a man that is 73yrs to be their president....smh! Atleast, this man has had his chance once, so why should he rule for d second time? Obasanjo was only privileged to a have a second chance & then he was younger too, that doesnt mean any other person should, even to d extent of making it a do or die affair.

Nigerians do not genuinely like buhari, those of u campaigning for him are just doing so because u are so desperate for change. But then i ask, a change from what to what? Freedom to Slavery...God/Allah forbid!

I am certainly not against a change for d better in this country, but definitely not d buhari kind of change! Pls, dont tel me there is no other capable hand out of the remaining twelve candidates, who is more educated, competent and full of ideas than Mr president & ur buhari. But then, we have refused to look elsewhere...issoright!

As long as u apc supporters have refused to see d shortfalls of ur candidate, i and d majority will continue to give deaf ears to what ever critcism against our humble mr president GEJ.

In conclusion, although it seems that buhari has gained so much ground in this election, but this is going to be his most frustrating year ever...mark my words! March is not for people like him, so he will lose d election no matter d noise.

WE ARE MATCHING FORWARD OUR DEMOCRACY!

GEJ until APC flags any other candidate, ofcourse in 4yrs time!
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by jemype(m): 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Come have u collected you PVC sef?
EUROBOMBER:
The main reason why I will vote for GEJ is to make a statement. 2015 is about making a point in this country and we must drive that point home even if the gates of hell are opened. The message we must drive into some thick skulls is that Nigeria belongs to all of us. No tribe is born-to-rule while others are born to siddon dey look.

There must be fairness, equity and justice in this country. Power MUST go round if we are truly one Nigeria. Why must a particular group of people continue to terrorize the rest of the nation when they are not in power?

When OBJ, a southerner was in power, they declared Sharia law and caused a series of very violent riots in the north which led to the death of many Southerners and northern Christians.

As soon as Jonathan, another Southerner took over government, boko haram which was previously a rag tag group suddenly transforms into a mighty fighting force, blasting churches to pieces, killing innocent Nigerians and recently seizing towns and abducting our women.

The question is why is it that we cannot have peace when the people from Futa Jalon are not in power?

Buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again. let me say this loud and clear, the best for Buhari is that he will end up as president of arewastan and maybe Odua republic but Buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again.

See the people down there that believe Aso Rock is their property, they believe they were born to rule in Nigeria. Whenever they are not in power, they make sure nobody can sleep. See them there. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Dive-Bomber.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by jaysniggs: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The main reason why I will vote for GEJ is to make a statement. 2015 is about making a point in this country and we must drive that point home even if the gates of hell are opened. The message we must drive into some thick skulls is that Nigeria belongs to all of us. No tribe is born-to-rule while others are born to siddon dey look.

There must be fairness, equity and justice in this country. Power MUST go round if we are truly one Nigeria. Why must a particular group of people continue to terrorize the rest of the nation when they are not in power?

When OBJ, a southerner was in power, they declared Sharia law and caused a series of very violent riots in the north which led to the death of many Southerners and northern Christians.

As soon as Jonathan, another Southerner took over government, boko haram which was previously a rag tag group suddenly transforms into a mighty fighting force, blasting churches to pieces, killing innocent Nigerians and recently seizing towns and abducting our women.

The question is why is it that we cannot have peace when the people from Futa Jalon are not in power?

Buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again. let me say this loud and clear, the best for Buhari is that he will end up as president of arewastan and maybe Odua republic but Buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again.

See the people down there that believe Aso Rock is their property, they believe they were born to rule in Nigeria. Whenever they are not in power, they make sure nobody can sleep. See them there. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Dive-Bomber.

Obasanjo took over as a civilian president Nigeria at the expense of Alex Ekueweme which his own people didn't vote for.
That's to show you that majority of Nigerians aren't tribalistic.
Then not many people were concerned about politics, life was easier then although there was poverty but life was easy for the majority of Nigerians.
Now tell me with how life is going in Nigeria for the masses, do you think the average Nigerian is benefitting from this government?
We're getting exposed we're travelling to other nations we are seeing better lives and even though as a nation we're blessed and strong not forgetting how wealthy we are too our current leaders aren't treating us well. They only seem to be looting.
Upon the alleged fraud cases running into billions of dollars. Yet it was in that medium our president increased his feeding allocation to 4billion naira. That alone is fraud because no sane person eats with about that amount of money. He is fondly called the "4billion naira eater" whereas his own people are suffering so as the majority of Nigerians yet you think that's not enough for him to leave?
The president has spent 6 years and life is getting tougher by the day.
Yet you feel he shouldn't leave because his opponent is from the North which he accidentally took power from?
The constitution allows a 4 year term for each president after which he can "seek" re-election.
Its not in the constituion that a president should be there for 8 years straight up without re-election.
And for each presidential election that had been held in this nation there have been opponents and it will continue to be like that.
Its a normal thing despite the fact that we're suffering by the day. And his major opponent is from a party that has been known to work. Even though they aren't perfect they present a better life to Nigerians which has been tested in some parts of the country.

With our level of exposure we are demanding a change of government not from just the West and the North but from all other parts of the nation. Last time I checked Amaechi was governor of a state in the south south region which the presidents state is located in the same region.
Rochas is an Igbo man from the south east.
Oyegun isn't from the north neither are all other stakeholders of the party.its a party with people from all regions in this nation.
So what are you saying?
The current administration has failed so woefully its predecessors are even lamenting for the sake of the masses.
Again what are you saying?
If after all these and many more which hurts me to mention you don't see a reason why this man should leave then I'm sorry you have nothing to be called a Nigerian for.
Peace be unto you brother.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Shoutozone: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Because they can't stand it for their money making well to be sandfilled by transparency and honesty. God Pass them.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by tswitch: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
DjHypno:
And whose regime was Fela's mum killed? Who was responsible?

And we all know he imprisoned Fela unjustly thanks for adding more victims to the tyranny list.
I am going to download "Beast of no Nation" dedicated to yours truly!
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by yahayaunity: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
all these adverts are not wrong in themselves but in the eyes ofthose of us seeing them they are propaganda
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by spenpe: 12:18am On Feb 10, 2015
dayo23:
Interesting....

March4Buhari
March for buhari ko march for abacha ni except na katsina him dy march go
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by IbnuUche(m): 12:25am On Feb 10, 2015
Bizinton:

March 28 is the day, I mean Buhari's date with history. You think this election is between Jonathan and Buhari? No, it is not! It is between Jonathan and Millions of downtrodden and genuinely shoeless Nigeria masses. Enough of clueless, confused and corrupt leaders in Nigeria.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by jones9ice: 1:22am On Feb 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Dive-Bomber.

Please just reason what you saying.. dont you see them bomb mosque also and what you tryna bring out, i swear you dont have anything to say even if you vote for buhari we dont care it up to you and you vote dont change anything APC CHANGE LET ME HEAR YOU SAY CHANGE
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Dive-Bomber.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Paspane: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Change2015:

Big ignorant ediot. For your information, The 'Kingdom' of Saudi Arabia, is ruled by a royal family. The word Kingdom should have been sufficient clue for you to know it is not a democratic state.

#change
#GMB
#APC
your father
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Mustay(m): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2015
prindu:
The same GEJ who u tag corrupt declared a free & fair election which is one u brag abt ur so-called bugari winning.. Now what if he changes his mind on conducting a free & fair election as d number citzen of d nation, what will ur buhari do? Nothing!

U talked abt people rewritng history, pls how old are u? I can bet that u are not upto 30yrs.

My advice for u i& many others, do not trade this freedom of speech u enjoy now for anything else because u will live to regret it.
I cant believe it when i hear fellow youths like i clamouring for a man that is 73yrs to be their president....smh! Atleast, this man has had his chance once, so why should he rule for d second time? Obasanjo was only privileged to a have a second chance & then he was younger too, that doesnt mean any other person should, even to d extent of making it a do or die affair.

Nigerians do not genuinely like buhari, those of u campaigning for him are just doing so because u are so desperate for change. But then i ask, a change from what to what? Freedom to Slavery...God/Allah forbid!

I am certainly not against a change for d better in this country, but definitely not d buhari kind of change! Pls, dont tel me there is no other capable hand out of the remaining twelve candidates, who is more educated, competent and full of ideas than Mr president & ur buhari. But then, we have refused to look elsewhere...issoright!

As long as u apc supporters have refused to see d shortfalls of ur candidate, i and d majority will continue to give deaf ears to what ever critcism against our humble mr president GEJ.

In conclusion, although it seems that buhari has gained so much ground in this election, but this is going to be his most frustrating year ever...mark my words! March is not for people like him, so he will lose d election no matter d noise.

WE ARE MATCHING FORWARD OUR DEMOCRACY!

GEJ until APC flags any other candidate, ofcourse in 4yrs time!

If there's anything I always commend GEJ for, it has always been his approach to 'support' free and fair elections - we all remember the OBJ days and how even UMYA had to acknowledge that his 2007 elections were flawed. Whoever you are, I will not engage in responding further; I hardly post on politics ever since the forum became 'politicized' especially in the 2011 elections.

Because of my comments, you have decided to 'profile' me and assumed my support or otherwise for any candidate. Unfortunately, it is becoming a sorry tale in Nigeria today; people's comments to you are either APC/PDP. Do not assume that those who read/teach history were always part of it; knowing matters as much as perspectives do. Whilst every Nigerian is free to support whomsoever they choose to, attacking non-issues rather than issues is not an intellectual discourse IMO.

Peace!
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by tswitch: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2015
Intendy:

who is Ambrose Ali?I hope not the Ali must go we protested way back then.bye the way that's the Ali's family which you didn't make reference to initially. Why is Thompson who have witnessed 6 years of Jonathan rule still prefer to vote for GMB?because you feel he prefer prison life abi

It is not the Ali must go.
Google is your friend.
By the way he was always on my list. Ask any Edo person who killed the first person to dare provide free education in the south under the draconian rule. And how fast the free education 2as cancelled immediately he was jailed since he died few months after leaving jail.
Have you asked yourself why Thompson is being interviewed now? Not in 2011. Not in 2007. Not in 2003?
Your objective guess is as good as mine. Why are the remaining 63 journalists not endorsing Buhari? How many percent is 1/64 ? What do you expect from families of those who lost their lives protesting against the unlawful imprisonment of the journalists in Marina? Do you think they deserve the anguish or presently wish their breadwinners didn't die? Yes, the answer is clear to you now.
It is now obvious to you that he has been "indoctrinated" and don't derserve the blood of innocent people shed to secure his release and create worldwide awareness of their plight.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by tswitch: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#GMB
#APC

Actually you only buttressed his point.
The select few is the the royal family of KSA agreed?
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by sucess001(m): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2015
tswitch:

Correction:
Buhari was a dictator.
In fact his regime was clouded with tyranny and you can ask any elderly person around or your parents to confirm.
Obasanjo has no history of being a religious bigot and did not try, jail and even kill on the basis of religion or tribe and on trump up charges.
Micheal Ajasin the then governor of Ondo state was left to languish in prison even after the military tribunal tried him TWICE and found him innocent of all charges.
Shagari,Ekwueme,Ambrose Ali,Owoh,Ogedengbe,Fela,Ajasin,Awolowo etal
Decree 2 was imposed in January 84' allowing the imprisonment of any civilian who poses a risk, the NSO was given authority to detain critics of the government and over 64 journalist were detained,tortured and kept in squalid conditions-a documentary was shown after the August coup of the NSO detention centres.
ASSU, NANS and NMA were banned their leaders detained and conferences violently disrupted.
Decree Number 4 of April 1984 forbade the publication or broadcast of anything that brought the government or any of its officials into ridicule or disrepute. Like Decree Number 2, it placed the onus of proof on the
accused and stipulated heavy penalties for offenders. Under these two measures, a number of prominent journalists and editors were arrested. Two Guardian newspapermen spent nearly a year in prison, becoming heroes in the struggle for a free press, and were adopted as prisoners of conscience by Amnesty International.
In Buhari's regime over 20,000 (other reports say hundreds of thousand) civil servants were retrenched (210) from the north -SACK AND GO.
Tens of thousands of people lost their means of sustenance due to lack of raw materials to power industries caused by the "economic policies" of Buhari.
Can you imagine the implication of that on the economy?

All and much more are easily verifiable check resources like:
http://www.news24.com.ng/Elections/MyNews24/History-of-Buhari-20150127
Google Nigeria history - Buhari regime on google search.
History cannot be changed!

oga park well.

some of us were born that time and we followed politics then....this aint hearsay.

since u dont understand that a democratic dispensation is different from a military rule, it would mean that i cant help your ignorance. i can however recomend more educational studies for you...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by tswitch: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2015
olajide8:
For the issue of schools please pass this picture even within the few months of him being in power he laid the foundation for FPI
Bloody PDP liars we know the truth-

Stop lying to score cheap points.
I am surprised no one called you out on this obvious absurd lie.
It is on record Mohammodu Buhari has never laid any educational foundation be it kindergarten/jele simi school,nursery school,primary school,ile kewu /alhmajiri school,secondary school,college of education,monotechnic,polytechnic or a university.

Find below the history of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro.
An excerpt (from the first paragraph on this link):
The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro was established by
Decree No.33 of July 25, 1979. It was opened to
students on November 15, 1979 on a temporary site
provided by its host community, the ancient town of
Ilaro, Ogun State. The first site of the Polytechnic was
the premises of the Anglican Grammar School, Ilaro
about half a kilometre from Ilaro township junction.
The Polytechnic was on this temporary site till 1983
when it moved to its permanent site along Ilaro/Oja-
Odan Road, about three kilometres from Ilaro
township.

http://www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/web/about-us.html
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by tswitch: 11:42am On Feb 10, 2015
sucess001:

oga park well.

some of us were born that time and we followed politics then....this aint hearsay.

since u dont understand that a democratic dispensation is different from a military rule, it would mean that i cant help your ignorance. i can however recomend more educational studies for you...

I am sure from my post even a level 0 intellect can see "I was born that time" (in your words).
Posting in a seemingly faceless forum what you have no idea about - my understanding of military rule or military regime is as far from the truth as your toe is far planet Pluto.
How many military regimes in Nigeria can be rated on the same scale of terror as Buhari/Idiagbon regime?
Even the Abacha regime was child's play when comparing inhumane atrocities or religous and tribalistic unjust treatment of the Nigerian citizenry.
Your ignorant statements ridicules you and it is obvious you might need the help of Almajiri tutors or a master reset of your memory.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by sucess001(m): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2015
tswitch:

I am sure from my post even a level 0 intellect can see "I was born that time" (in your words).
Posting in a seemingly faceless forum what you have no idea about - my understanding of military rule or military regime is as far from the truth as your toe is far planet Pluto.
How many military regimes in Nigeria can be rated on the same scale of terror as Buhari/Idiagbon regime?
Even the Abacha regime was child's play when comparing inhumane atrocities or religous and tribalistic unjust treatment of the Nigerian citizenry.
Your ignorant statements ridicules you and it is obvious you might need the help of Almajiri tutors or a master reset of your memory.

so tell us exactly what his regime did that made his more 'evil' than all the military regimes?
educate me...

1 Like

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by tswitch: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
sucess001:

so tell us exactly what his regime did that made his more 'evil' than all the military regimes?
educate me...

Google is your friend.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by sucess001(m): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
tswitch:

Google is your friend.

you see? you just make spurious allegations u cant prove. if indeed u were born then...then u re reckless to have made ur earlier statement...

1 Like

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by sandro105(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Charlotte15:
[/quote]#story..vote or no vote,dat doesn't change price of garri,9ja always d same grin[quote author=Charlotte15 post=30565339]
#story..vote or no vote,dat doesn't change price of garri,9ja always d same since I was born..
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by ba7man(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
As long as corruption will be a national issue to be addressed.........GMB all the way.

BTW, pls who has any idea what plans PDP/GEJ have since all they've talked about this period is Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nine Ministers Who Will Define Buhari’s Presidency (photos) / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / Governor Duoye Diri's Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.