Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) (45350 Views)

Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Togom: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
If Buhari want to fight corruption,why did he allow some corrupt leaders who defected from PDP to join APC to sponsore his party with corrupt and stolen monies?
His party members that has private jets got it through their salaries?
Let him account for the PTF Money during Abacha's regime.
How many roads did he construct,how many railway lines did he rehabilitate?.
Nigetians are not fools.
GEJ Till 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by hamingra: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The main reason why I will vote for GEJ is to make a statement. 2015 is about making a point in this country and we must drive that point home even if the gates of hell are opened. The message we must drive into some thick skulls is that Nigeria belongs to all of us. No tribe is born-to-rule while others are born to siddon dey look.

There must be fairness, equity and justice in this country. Power MUST go round if we are truly one Nigeria. Why must a particular group of people continue to terrorize the rest of the nation when they are not in power?

When OBJ, a southerner was in power, they declared Sharia law and caused a series of very violent riots in the north which led to the death of many Southerners and northern Christians.

As soon as Jonathan, another Southerner took over government, boko haram which was previously a rag tag group suddenly transforms into a mighty fighting force, blasting churches to pieces, killing innocent Nigerians and recently seizing towns and abducting our women.

The question is why is it that we cannot have peace when the people from Futa Jalon are not in power?

Buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again. let me say this loud and clear, the best for Buhari is that he will end up as president of arewastan and maybe Odua republic but Buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again.

See the people down there that believe Aso Rock is their property, they believe they were born to rule in Nigeria. Whenever they are not in power, they make sure nobody can sleep. See them there. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Dive-Bomber.
This must be Doyin Okupe! Didnt know he was in Nairaland! Hello uncle. How work for Aso Villa!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by nagoma(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The main reason why I will vote for GEJ is to make a statement. 2015 is about making a point in this country and we must drive that point home even if the gates of hell are opened. The message we must drive into some thick skulls is that Nigeria belongs to all of us. No tribe is born-to-rule while others are born to siddon dey look.
There must be fairness, equity and justice in this country. Power MUST go round if we are truly one Nigeria. Why must a particular group of people continue to terrorize the rest of the nation when they are not in power?
When OBJ, a southerner was in power, they declared Sharia law and caused a series of very violent riots in the north which led to the death of many Southerners and northern Christians.
As soon as Jonathan, another Southerner took over government, boko haram which was previously a rag tag group suddenly transforms into a mighty fighting force, blasting churches to pieces, killing innocent Nigerians and recently seizing towns and abducting our women.
The question is why is it that we cannot have peace when the people from Futa Jalon are not in power?
Buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again. let me say this loud and clear, the best for Buhari is that he will end up as president of arewastan and maybe Odua republic but Buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again.
See the people down there that believe Aso Rock is their property, they believe they were born to rule in Nigeria. Whenever they are not in power, they make sure nobody can sleep. See them there. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Dive-Bomber.

Jonathan is corrupt clueless and incompetent. You are too shy to say that instead you go on nonsensical emotional outburst. We need a president that will restore the dignity of Nigeria and clearly that is not Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
EvilBrain1:

Personally, I don't care if Nigeria explodes. I don't care if Boko Haram kills every single man, woman and child. I don't care if the Naira becomes as worthless as toilet paper. I don't care if corrupt politicians steal every kobo of our money and leave billions of dollars in debt for our children to pay. I don't care if there's no light. I don't care how much unemployment, poverty and suffering there is.

As long as the next president is from my village or somewhere nearby, Nigeria can go to blazes. That is the only thing that matters. The president must be from my village. Those northerners think they are born to rule. Let them know that it is only my village that is born to rule.

All those people that are suffering and dying in the northeast because of government callousness and incompetence can go to hell! The president must be from my village!

I get the sarcasm wink
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by chibas: 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pdp at it again,but wait o obasanjo was once head of state before becoming elected president under democratic rule so why the noise.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
nagoma:

Jonathan is corrupt clueless and incompetent. You are too shy to say that instead you go on nonsensical emotional outburst. We need a president that will restore the dignity of Nigeria and clearly that is not Jonathan.

Neither is it Buhari lipsrsealed BTW, address the "Emotional" issues I raised there please. embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Intendy: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
blustone:

How many times did Abraham Lincoln vie for the presidency?
Thanks for this. I don't know the type of school some people went to or is it their memory.the fact that u've failed 5 times or even more does not mean u will fail in u next attempt.
I if you try once and don't succeed try,try,try again. Think ALBERT EINSTEIN,ABRAHAM LINCOLN,QUABAM ASUQUQ while learning with his challengesu
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
hamingra:

This must be Doyin Okupe! Didnt know he was in Nairaland! Hello uncle. How work for Aso Villa!

You need Fansidar. undecided undecided
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by nagoma(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut ur mouth. Now that it has come to the Ijaw man you suddenly don't care where the president comes from and want good governance. This double standard in Nigeria is why we are where we are today. How did OBJ perform when he was president yet everybody allowed him rule for two terms. The man even wanted to go for a third term but failed.
Farouk Lawan was caught collecting 620, 000 dollars but he is still in the House because he is hausa while Stella Odua was forced out because she is Igbo.
Injustice is what can make even a wise man to start behaving like a fool if you don't know.
All the previous recruitments into the army in this country always tilted heavily in favour of the hausa/fulani. When Ihejirika, an Igbo COAS noticed this and decided to balance the army, every body started shouting Igbonisation. Where were all those people shouting when the hausa/fulani were filling up the army with their brothers? It is a one set of rules when the person involved in hausa/fulani and another when the person is Igbo/SS. Keep deceiving yourself.
Buhari toppled Shagari's government, placed his fulani brother Shagari on house arrest and threw Ekwueme the Igbo VP into prison. Judge foryelf Mr good governance... Mtschewww.

When the chips are down;

1 Like

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by chibas: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Why didn't you address the issues I raised up there? It is only the short-sighted ones that cannot see that a particular group of Nigerians think that ruling Nigeria is their birthright.
vote for ur preffered candidate and let the innocent man alone afterall he has the right to contest for an election as a nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by phransix147(m): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
Do you know that St. Paul was formerly Saul? Time changes everything...
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by queensmith: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Dive-Bomber.

So you will cut off your nose to spite your face is what you are saying? Just so you can see a Southerner rule regardless of how corrupt, inept, incompetent , destructive and anti-nigerian he is?

This is the exact mentality that has led to Nigeria only having the choice of morons and goons in politics. Clearly there is no need for educated individuals to waste their time because Nigerians only vote on the basis of tribes and not sense.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
queensmith:

So you will cut off your nose to spite your face is what you are saying? Just so you can see a Southerner rule regardless of how corrupt, inept, incompetent , destructive and anti-nigerian he is?

This is the exact mentality that has led to Nigeria only having the choice of morons and goons in politics. Clearly there is no need for educated individuals to waste their time because Nigerians only vote on the basis of tribes and not sense.

Thank you Mr intellectual. Now, the points I raised on the basis of tribe, are they true or not??
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
nagoma:

When the chips are down;

Abeg face front. embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by M17: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bizinton:

March 28 is the day, I mean Buhari's date with history. You think this election is between Jonathan and Buhari? No, it is not! It is between Jonathan and Millions of downtrodden and genuinely shoeless Nigeria masses. Enough of clueless, confused and corrupt leaders in Nigeria.

through the violence shall they take it by force ,

APC =ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINAL'S . cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Adiwana: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Dive-Bomber.
You are one of the problems we have in this Country.We are not looking for a leader that is from East,west or co.but a leader that will take us to the promise land.Jonathan has done absouletly nothing in SE..not even 1.SS nko?not to talk about NE..if Buhari Would Take us there,who gives a Bleep if he's Hausa or muslim..forget about Useless Sentiments

1 Like

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by mentorandfriend(m): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Dive-Bomber.
Sentimental Nigerians. Stupidity everywhere, even if the country is burning down.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by tswitch: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Intendy:

thanks but always make wide consultations before posting.many of what you wrote are not justified.the reporter of guardian newspaper detained then is still alive and have this to say
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174665-support-buhari-despite-government-jailing-tunde-thompson.html
I hope you know how the military works.thanks

Actually I am going to refer you to your first sentence- make consultations before disputing known facts.
Oh and for the interview with Thompson in the link you provided did he ever say the charges were legitimate or he mentioned the head of NSO imprisoned him.
Who does the head of NSO report to?
Who imposed the decree.
Who enacted or formed the NSO.
Your points are invalid as a whole and really do not deserve a response but for the uninformed reader who can be swayed by such myopic reasoning.
Also note that Thompson deciding to vote for Bihari is his personal belief as he also mentioned "time has healed his wounds".
By the way Ambrose Ali's son was on air two weeks ago and guess what - the family still mourns their patriarch.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Adiwana:

You are one of the problems we have in this Country.We are not looking for a leader that is from East,west or co.but a leader that will take us to the promise land.Jonathan has done absouletly nothing in SE..not even 1.SS nko?not to talk about NE..if Buhari Would Take us there,who gives a Bleep if he's Hausa or muslim..forget about Useless Sentiments

Did you remember this when OBJ was going for his second term
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Sentimental Nigerians. Stupidity everywhere in my life, even if my life is burning down.

FIXED!
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by peedeeasobie(m): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Gbawe:

You are such a backward, vainglorious ethnocentric and petty fellow. You have a country that does not work and is rapidly failing, en route to becoming Afghanistan, and you are only interested in "making a point" to "born to rule tribe" ? Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face. I pity you and others like you.How I wish backward elements like you can live in an advanced nation for a month, where everything works and all the basic like electricity are adequately catered for, so you know what really matters to a progress-oriented polity unlike Nigeria where a 'suffering-and-smiling' caveman like you can still come out to make the asinine comment you did above. You are an enemy-of-progress, a vendetta-driven bigot and a saboteur anyway so I am not surprised at your myopic and childishly self-defeatist outlook.

My friend keep quiet. You talk too much. Did he insult you before you started calling him names?
Your own 'forwardness' is to vote for a 72 year old man. A tyrant who unjustly made many either husband less, fatherless, or childless.
The problem with our youths is that history doesn't matter to them... If not, why would they even not stone GMB for attempting to rule a country that he plunged into darkness?

It clearly shows that if Abacha was still alive, people like you would have voted him into power despite his antecedents.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by wisdom77: 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=30564817]The main reason why I will vote for GEJ is to make a statement. 2015 is about making a point in this country and we must drive that point home even if the gates of hell are opened. The message we must drive into some thick skulls is that Nigeria belongs to all of us. No tribe is born-to-rule while others are born to siddon dey look.

This election is not btw Jonathan and Buhari is btw Jonathan and the millions of unemployed Youths, it is btw Jonathan and the youths that died during NIS recruitment. This is about good governance not btw north and south neither is it btw Christian and Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by M17: 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Adiwana:

WE DON'T WANT YOU GUY'S TO RULE OVER AGAIN .

WE ARE INFIDEL'S .DO YOU WANT TO KEEP ASSOCIATING WITH INFIDELS ?

YOU GUY'S RULED NIGERIA FOR 50 YEARS AND IT FAVORED ALL YOUR RETIRED GENERAL BILLIONAIRE'S

YOU ALREADY HAD YOUR TURN .

1 Like

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by wisdom77: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Dive-Bomber.

This election is not btw Jonathan and Buhari is btw Jonathan and the millions of unemployed Youths, it is btw Jonathan and the youths that died during NIS recruitment. This is about good governance not btw north and south neither is it btw Christian and Muslim.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Adiwana: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Did you remember this when OBJ was going for his second term
ya?so wetin happen?
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by confidenceikeh: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
March 4 GEJ there is no two ways abt it
EUROBOMBER:

Dive-Bomber.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Abayhormy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Dive-Bomber.
Goal I don't have problems with all these things you are saying. But is that why your beloved GEJ fired a public servant for reporting a mammoth mismanagement of our vital Nnpc funds.
Is boko haram and insurgency the reason why your oga is embezzling and shielding his appointees when it is obvious that they have defrauded our dear nation of trillions of the masses wealth?
Is all these the reason why GEJ allowed the NIS scam go without any form of deterrent even though lives of young Nigerian futures were lost(from east,north,west and south)?
Is that why stealing is not corruption.
YOU SEE THE PROBLM OF NIGERIA, WHEN WE ALL OUGHT TO STAND UPNAND PUT UP A FIGHT AGAINST THE ATTITUDE OF OUR LEADERS TOWARDS HOW THEY IMPOVERISH THE NIGERIAN MAN AND CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY TO OUR ECONOMY, TRIBAL SENTIMENTS COMES IN AND STEAL AWAY OUR UNITY IN FIGHTING A COMMON ENEMY.
I AM A CHRISTIAN. IF INSECURITY WAS THE ONLY FLAW OF THE PRESENT REGIME, I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN YOUR CAMP BY NOW, DEFENDING JONATHAN WITH ALL MY LIFE.
THE PROBLEM SOMANY WESTERNER HAVE WITH HIM IS THE MISMANAGEMENT OF FUNDS.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Bawss1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
If only APC had presented someone other than Buhari to contest against Jonathan this election would have been a walkover for them.

Defending Jonathan is tough but when compared with Buhari, Jonathan has more chances of coming out successful. This is a fact that many Buhari/APC supporters do not want to face despite their chants in cyberspace.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by peedeeasobie(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Sentimental Nigerians. Stupidity everywhere, even if the country is burning down.

Who is burning Nigeria down?
Is not GMB and his supporters?
GMB supporters are actually the sentimental bunch.

Sit any of them down and ask them why they are shouting change, 80% of them don't know.
Why GMB as against GEJ, 80% of them don't know.

Go to the north, majority of them are voting for GMB because he is a Muslim and he's from north, period. Nothing else.
It is in the south that they will be indoctrinating people not to vote based on religious or tribal sentiment and the 'foolish' southerners will agree.

Go to any mosque, see if any imam has ever opened his mouth to advice them against religious or tribal sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by onyibajoe(m): 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Reading your comment, I became interested thinking you got something to say but you landed as though you were hit by a trailer. Buhari is not an option either.
Bizinton:

Kindly note we are where we are because we are yet to get a leader in Nigeria. By the time we have one, where he/she comes from -North, South, East, West will not matter. Your prayer should be that God should bless us with a leader that has the interest of Nigeria at heart. We need a leader that will not make his Ethnic group, religion, party, etc an issue. Jonathan at best is an Ijaw President, a christian president, a PDP president and the President of those that are corruptly enriched. He is definitely not the leader we are looking for. Enough of sentiments.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by chibas: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut ur mouth. Now that it has come to the Ijaw man you suddenly don't care where the president comes from and want good governance. This double standard in Nigeria is why we are where we are today. How did OBJ perform when he was president yet everybody allowed him rule for two terms. The man even wanted to go for a third term but failed.

Farouk Lawan was caught collecting 620, 000 dollars but he is still in the House because he is hausa while Stella Odua was forced out because she is Igbo.

Injustice is what can make even a wise man to start behaving like a fool if you don't know.

All the previous recruitments into the army in this country always tilted heavily in favour of the hausa/fulani. When Ihejirika, an Igbo COAS noticed this and decided to balance the army, every body started shouting Igbonisation. Where were all those people shouting when the hausa/fulani were filling up the army with their brothers? It is a one set of rules when the person involved in hausa/fulani and another when the person is Igbo/SS. Keep deceiving yourself.

Buhari toppled Shagari's government, placed his fulani brother Shagari on house arrest and threw Ekwueme the Igbo VP into prison. Judge foryelf Mr good governance... Mtschewww.
arm urself with ur pvc and stop ranting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini / Abdulrashid Maina Extradited To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic / Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.