Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) (45408 Views)

Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by tswitch: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
sucess001:

you see? you just make spurious allegations u cant prove. if indeed u were born then...then u re reckless to have made ur earlier statement...

If you dont understand the use of Google say so, I am sure volunteers will help.
Your recklessness and tactless attitude is obvious.
What any sensible critic will do is find any falsehood in my original post.
But then you lack such sense.
Brainwashed zombie is a defining term for your kind.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by olajide8(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
tswitch:

Stop lying to score cheap points.
I am surprised no one called you out on this obvious absurd lie.
It is on record Mohammodu Buhari has never laid any educational foundation be it kindergarten/jele simi school,nursery school,primary school,ile kewu /alhmajiri school,secondary school,college of education,monotechnic,polytechnic or a university.

Find below the history of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro.
An excerpt (from the first paragraph on this link):
The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro was established by
Decree No.33 of July 25, 1979. It was opened to
students on November 15, 1979 on a temporary site
provided by its host community, the ancient town of
Ilaro, Ogun State. The first site of the Polytechnic was
the premises of the Anglican Grammar School, Ilaro
about half a kilometre from Ilaro township junction.
The Polytechnic was on this temporary site till 1983
when it moved to its permanent site along Ilaro/Oja-
Odan Road, about three kilometres from Ilaro
township.

http://www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/web/about-us.html

Hahahahaha- you know more then those of us that finished from the school - cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by tswitch: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
olajide8:

Hahahahaha- you know more then those of us that finished from the school - cheesy grin cheesy

Una website dey lie? grin
You finish so, abi the school finish you?Lol.
(sorry couldn't help it)
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by sucess001(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
tswitch:

If you dont understand the use of Google say so, I am sure volunteers will help.
Your recklessness and tactless attitude is obvious.
What any sensible critic will do is find any falsehood in my original post.
But then you lack such sense.
Brainwashed zombie is a defining term for your kind.

i resisted being an animal in the face of provocative comments from you and simply asked u to expanciate ur claims

why do u and other pdp guys have so much anger, hatred and bitterness...

if u are selling a good candidate, you will be free from all these...

i feel a lot of sympathy for you...for real...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by olajide8(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
tswitch:

Una website dey lie? grin
You finish so, abi the school finish you?Lol.
(sorry couldn't help it)

tongue cheesy grin it's pathetic that you have failed to read my comment - a school was established previously on a temporary site and then the permanent site foundation, was laid by him and this is giving you headache Sorry tongue tongue tongue and to your other point - the length and difference between a goat and a lion is loooonnnggg- i-mbicile with all ramifications we are not and can never be compared for what ever reason you put forth- if it pains you so much get an HND, BSC, MBA - 3 professional qualifications - establish your own business while still working, in the capital market then come back and talk to me*
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by tswitch: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
sucess001:

i resisted being an animal in the face of provocative comments from you and simply asked u to expanciate ur claims

why do u and other pdp guys have so much anger, hatred and bitterness...

if u are selling a good candidate, you will be free from all these...

i feel a lot of sympathy for you...for real...

You obviously cannot hold an intelligent discuss.
1. You do not refute my summary of Buhari regime with any facts or claims - of which you started the conversation.
2. You tried the personality card it does not work- as obviously we are not operating in the same value hemisphere.
What you are my dear fellow is a product of your own indecisions and shortcomings and it is an obvious effort in futility holding any form of conversation with you.
The only advice I have for you is to get some sense.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by sucess001(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
tswitch:

You obviously cannot hold an intelligent discuss.
1. You do not refute my summary of Buhari regime with any facts or claims - of which you started the conversation.
2. You tried the personality card it does not work- as obviously we are not operating in the same value hemisphere.
What you are my dear fellow is a product of your own indecisions and shortcomings and it is an obvious effort in futility holding any form of conversation with you.
The only advice I have for you is to get some sense.

oga stop using bogus words...in law they say he who alleges must prove...you have said buhari was worse than obj's regime and other military regimes...then i ask u to prove, u re here spewing grammar...

wen u feel like talking intelligently, let us knw...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by tswitch: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
olajide8:

tongue cheesy grin it's pathetic that you have failed to read my comment - a school was established previously on a temporary site and then the permanent site foundation, was laid by him and this is giving you headache Sorry tongue tongue tongue and to your other point - the length and difference between a goat and a lion is loooonnnggg- i-mbicile with all ramifications we are not and can never be compared for what ever reason you put forth- if it pains you so much get an HND, BSC, MBA - 3 professional qualifications - establish your own business while still working, in the capital market then come back and talk to me*

You obviously don't deserve your degree if you don't know how long it took Federal Polytechnic Ilaro to finish building their permanent site.
Didn't you read that they moved into their permanent site in 1983 (the same year Shagari was overthrown - same year Buhari came into power by the gun).
Stop justifying your lies as the whole world can now see you as a fraud.
I now sincerely doubt if you have ever seen the four walls of any academic institution.
Do you now understand why I jokingly asked if you finished school or the school finished you?
Oh on blowing trumpets you are as empty as the word sounds and for the record I am obviously way qualified than you young man and actually have in my employment smart articulate individuals with similar and obviously well earned degrees.
Now I wonder how someone with a HND, BSC and an MBA would want a certificateless grand pa?
Besides my dear fellow the smarter route is HND, PGD, MSC/MBA.
Better PM for career advice when writing your U.M.E.
Slow poke.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by tswitch: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
sucess001:

oga stop using bogus words...in law they say he who alleges must prove...you have said buhari was worse than obj's regime and other military regimes...then i ask u to prove, u re here spewing grammar...

wen u feel like talking intelligently, let us knw...

I already proved in my first post (which you quoted) and even gave resources for verification.
The onus is on you to refute the facts/claims.
Admit it is an oversight on your part or you didn't read the post completely or you will show the world how low reasoning can be.
So you see even the law you are spewing you don't understand.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by sucess001(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
tswitch:

I already proved in my first post (which you quoted) and even gave resources for verification.
The onus is on you to refute the facts/claims.
So you see even the law you are spewing you don't understand.

i give up on your cluelessness...

anyways...i can tell you for sure that his military goiverment wasnt different from that of obasanjo or any other...

you forget wat obj did to fela's mother as a military head of state?

Did he do the same tin to Eedris when the rapper attacked this govt? no...

cos the dispensations are different...

Bros embrace knowledge...it liberates...
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by tswitch: 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
sucess001:

i give up on your cluelessness...

anyways...i can tell you for sure that his military goiverment wasnt different from that of obasanjo or any other...

you forget wat obj did to fela's mother as a military head of state?

Did he do the same tin to Eedris when the rapper attacked this govt? no...

cos the dispensations are different...

Bros embrace knowledge...it liberates...

Is this you admitting you were clueless in instigating the conversation.
I am accept your apology.
Your type of "poor thinkers" is very rare and I don't understand how hard it is to know that what you were seeking for was already provided. Sincerly I wish you the best.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by olajide8(m): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
tswitch:

You obviously don't deserve your degree if you don't know how long it took Federal Polytechnic Ilaro to finish building their permanent site.
Didn't you read that they moved into their permanent site in 1983 (the same year Shagari was overthrown - same year Buhari came into power by the gun).
Stop justifying your lies as the whole world can now see you as a fraud.
I now sincerely doubt if you have ever seen the four walls of any academic institution.
Do you now understand why I jokingly asked if you finished school or the school finished you?
Oh on blowing trumpets you are as empty as the word sounds and for the record I am obviously way qualified than you young man and actually have in my employment smart articulate individuals with similar and obviously well earned degrees.
Now I wonder how someone with a HND, BSC and an MBA would want a certificateless grand pa?
Besides my dear fellow the smarter route is HND, PGD, MSC/MBA.
Better PM for career advice when writing your U.M.E.
Slow poke.

Simple - they buhari team* brought a clear message, with possible facts and truth to back it up- and circumstances to prove otherwise* For those that don't have the pre-requisite they follow that route of yours - go and learn, so you would understand the class, It may surprise you that some of us were able to do them simultaneously - then, to your story, it's only a fool that would be given the obvious facts and would continue to argue* even till today east and west campuses are still being built* east campus is where the staff quarters and the initial lecture theatre's were built in this picture I submitted for your blind self- that location, which if you looked at was still fallow, that became the car park, and theirs a plague in the school today to mark it* the background like I also pointed out became the staff quarters - I just realised some people are not worth wasting megabytes on* because they are by nature GOATS' that refuse to learn, truth cannot be hidden- useless sentimental militant* that has refused to base his arguments on actual facts* - imagine O! How can I come to your house and tell you your mother is yellow because she used Mary kane powder when in actual words she and charcoal are competiting for who is darker* myopic child*
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by Chiaka(f): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
ceejay80s:
This ad is uncalled for, buhari was never a dictator, now tell me ,did obasanjo not rule naija twice? Why is his time not. backwards?
Todays punch newspaper
Fighting corruption with corruption, with all those former corrupt DPD people filing behind Buhari, people who left politics not because
PDP is corrupt like they are crying now, these are men who left PDP for selfish reasons. Buhari as leader who forged certificate. Yes fighting corruption indeed. They want to grab power by all means, the likes of Ameachi. I beg Nigeria we are move forward and backward never. When we see a real change we'll know.
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by tswitch: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
olajide8:

Simple - they buhari team* brought a clear message, with possible facts and truth to back it up- and circumstances to prove otherwise* For those that don't have the pre-requisite they follow that route of yours - go and learn, so you would understand the class, It may surprise you that some of us were able to do them simultaneously - then, to your story, it's only a fool that would be given the obvious facts and would continue to argue* even till today east and west campuses are still being built* east campus is where the staff quarters and the initial lecture theatre's were built in this picture I submitted for your blind self- that location, which if you looked at was still fallow, that became the car park, and theirs a plague in the school today to mark it* the background like I also pointed out became the staff quarters - I just realised some people are not worth wasting megabytes on* because they are by nature GOATS' that refuse to learn, truth cannot be hidden- useless sentimental militant* that has refused to base his arguments on actual facts* - imagine O! How can I come to your house and tell you your mother is yellow because she used Mary kane powder when in actual words she and charcoal are competiting for who is darker* myopic child*

So instead of telling us your sob story that you HND degree couldn't meet the prerequisites (which i cant imagine) for a PGD hence another 4/5 years pursuing a BSc you come to say the unbelievable- that one must have a BSc. to have a Master degree, so the Post Graduate Diploma is what?
Is that to justify your low comprehension or outright lies on this thread?
Most pathetic of liars is what you are.
You my fellow citizen are a stark illiterate and I put it to you that you have never seen the walls of any tertiary institution.
Since you don't clearly understand that a visit to any permanent site means foundations have already been "laid" (since 1979) and all necessary facilities (libraries,lecture halls/theatres,senate/administrative buildings etc) had been completed or functional - that being the reason for the move to any permanent site.
It is either you felt you could mislead or hoodwink people with your half baked lies Or You are an uneducated fraud of which the both options seem most possible.

The school website again for your indictment:
http://www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/web/about-us.html
Excerpts (from link's first paragraph):
The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro was established by
Decree No.33 of July 25, 1979. It was opened to
students on November 15, 1979 on a temporary site
provided by its host community, the ancient town of
Ilaro, Ogun State. The first site of the Polytechnic was
the premises of the Anglican Grammar School, Ilaro
about half a kilometre from Ilaro township junction.
The Polytechnic was on this temporary site till 1983
when it moved to its permanent site along Ilaro/Oja-
Odan Road, about three kilometres from Ilaro
township. It is also about 60 kilometres from Idiroko,
a Nigerian Boarder town with Benin Republic. Ilaro
town itself is an ancient town, land locked between
Lagos and Abeokuta, the capital of Ogun State. The
Polytechnic occupies a total of 898.116 hectares land
area on its permanent site.

How I wish you could turn a different path from the "way of destruction" your lies can only lead you to.
How I wish!
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by ceejay80s(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2015
mustymatic:

Then u r yet to make some common sense, is it the boko haram, the girls or the missing trillions or the unlawful replacements? or is it that u r mad?
Ur father and u are insane time 2
Re: Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) by agborodun: 5:13am On Feb 13, 2015
hotwax:

m

thanks for sharing it. if u like,u can march on him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali / Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.