Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari (32364 Views)

"Wait For Another Election, If You Don't Like Buhari" – Obasanjo / Election Postponement And The Position Of The Law / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Flets: 6:38am On Feb 10, 2015
I still wonder how people call this guy the change we deserve in 2015?

A violent coupist who proves by every verbal utterance that he only got worse with time.

Give Buhari a mic and he will bury whatever is left of his political life before March 28

2 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by pussyeater(m): 6:38am On Feb 10, 2015
M4gunners:
Did he just mention Coup? And they say he has changed.
Ol" Boy Use ur brain nah! Haba... BTW RIP English! "they say"

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by holatin(m): 6:39am On Feb 10, 2015
U re nt supposed to be here. Go to romance section
Mprex:
What ever

who cares!

Team-I-Dont-Give-A-Flying-Fucck-About-Who-Seats-On-The-Damned-Presidential-Seat

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by pussyeater(m): 6:39am On Feb 10, 2015
kay1one2:

My name shows I am ode!
Wow! Really?
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by KORLAR(m): 6:39am On Feb 10, 2015
dunkem21:
Mr Man, e be like say coup plotting runs in your vein.

We are in a Democratic setting, abeg; please don't truncate our democracy again.

Thank you.

Simple english is not simple.
He is implying that if the presidency shifts election date again using the military, its a civilian and military coup from the government.

2 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by thefakestan: 6:39am On Feb 10, 2015
realsuccess:

But the clueless and coorupt man can be ur president

I've even Prefer Buhari's dogs or Baboon, to Him.

2 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by M4gunners: 6:40am On Feb 10, 2015
pussyeater:

Ol" Boy Use ur brain nah! Haba
Wetin i do u na?
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by realsuccess: 6:40am On Feb 10, 2015
U guys are just highly frustrated, jona is a dictator, he is evil, he meant war and division for this country. Mark my word in time to come. Jonathan is not a president at all. He want the blood of this nation, just like the Igbo.
M4gunners:
Did he just mention Coup? And they say he has changed.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Burger01(m): 6:41am On Feb 10, 2015
kingthreat:

Did you read the article or are you just a slow thinker?
They are too lazy to read articles. They rush to comment based on topics of threads. That's why they fail simple comprehension exercises..

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by tolexy007(m): 6:42am On Feb 10, 2015
alaoeri:
The country must be rescue from the hand of unscrupulous elements.
even by coup?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by pussyeater(m): 6:42am On Feb 10, 2015
M4gunners:
Wetin i do u na?
Na so english hard u? "they say" he has changed. I pity ur employer!
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by arewafederation: 6:43am On Feb 10, 2015
Mprex:
What ever

who cares!

Unless if you are not a Nigerian, I think you should . This present government is hell bent on rubbishing the act of governance, destroying the future of our youths, creating havoc to the economy which could affect you or any of your relatives staying in Nigeria.

This government is so scared of the obvious victory of the opposition because of the unimaginably massive rot, gross mismanagement of resources by government officials that would be exposed when it is kicked out.

You should please give a damn about who sits on the presidential seat because if Nigeria burns, you will have no place to call home.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by clevvermind(m): 6:43am On Feb 10, 2015
Mprex:
What ever

who cares!

ok. Let the best man take over that seat. Long time.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by M4gunners: 6:43am On Feb 10, 2015
realsuccess:
U guys are just highly frustrated, jona is a dictator, he is evil, he meant war and division for this country. Mark my word in time to come. Jonathan is not a president at all. He want the blood of this nation, just like the Igbo.
U may have reason for this, can you share it with us or go back to ur sweet bed and continue sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by adbokus(m): 6:45am On Feb 10, 2015
This coup for nothing old man should ingest some poison and lay himself to rest in one of the cementaries around him. Cankerworm!!!

4 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:45am On Feb 10, 2015
holatin:
Cant u read, understand and comment sensibly
are you Ok?...don't ever quote me if you have nothing reasonable to say...nonsense

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by chaberry(m): 6:45am On Feb 10, 2015
pussyeater:
PDPiss

BTW
GEJ till May 2015
GMB from May 2015 to May 2023
Are you sure he will witness 2019 talk more of 2023?

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by alaoeri: 6:46am On Feb 10, 2015
tolexy007:

even by coup?
Not by coup but voting, what GMB simply means election must hold 30days to handing over & if it didn't happen that means GEJ has indirectly committed a coup.

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by alaoeri: 6:49am On Feb 10, 2015
Bawss1:

Coup alert!

Meanwhile it seems every statement from
Buhari himself keeps reinforcing the negative images people have of him.
You simply don't understand what GMB meant, election must hold 30days before May 29, any attempt to shift it again is coup tactically committed by GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by M4gunners: 6:49am On Feb 10, 2015
pussyeater:

Na so english hard u? "they say" he has changed. I pity ur employer!
Hahaha u think u are Smart abi? Out of topic.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by realsuccess: 6:50am On Feb 10, 2015
This is a word of advice to all nairalanders.

Nobody is saying that buhari is a good man

Nobody wants buhari

Nobody hate Jonathan

But, we Nigerians are face with the devil and the deep sea

Now,if you takre the devil(buhari) he could still have so mercy on you and u may be alive

But if you decide to enter jump into the deep sea(Jonathan) it is very sure that u may not make it to the shore no matter how expert u can swim

At this junction, Jonathan is a very bad market and buhari is the best candidate

Period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by ZUBY77(m): 6:52am On Feb 10, 2015
This old cattle should stop threatening Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Fmartin(m): 6:53am On Feb 10, 2015
hotgunz:
This man s jst to freakin desperate to be a president, wonder wat he forgot dere dat he wants to go and carry
buhari's intention of become president is to arrest and jail all d criminals who hv stolen our money ..nd nw dey realize nd dey are tryin at all cost to make sure buhari does nt win d election ....God must intervene
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Bawss1(m): 6:58am On Feb 10, 2015
alaoeri:

You simply don't understand what GMB meant, election must hold 30days before May 29, any attempt to shift it again is coup tactically committed by GEJ.

Oh really?

Going by Buhari's refusal to apologise for the coup d'état that he spearheaded in 1983 this wouldn't be a bad thing then.

2 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by tempest69: 6:59am On Feb 10, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
look who is talking about a coup...the coup plotter himself....smh
go and find out for yoursee, BUHARI has never plotted any coup
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Frankiss44(m): 7:00am On Feb 10, 2015
realsuccess:
This is a word of advice to all nairalanders.

Nobody is saying that buhari is a good man

Nobody wants buhari

Nobody hate Jonathan

But, we Nigerians are face with the devil and the deep sea

Now,if you takre the devil(buhari) he could still have so mercy on you and u may be alive

But if you decide to enter jump into the deep sea(Jonathan) it is very sure that u may not make it to the shore no matter how expert u can swim

At this junction, Jonathan is a very bad market and buhari is the best candidate

Period

Beautiful rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by holatin(m): 7:01am On Feb 10, 2015
I will until you stop replying a post with trash.
Hediot
F22RAPTOR:

are you Ok?...don't ever quote me if you have nothing reasonable to say...nonsense
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by alaoeri: 7:03am On Feb 10, 2015
Bawss1:

Oh really?

Going by Buhari's refusal to apologise for the coup d'état that he spearheaded in 1983 this wouldn't be a bad thing then.
Whether good or bad, Jona will be oust through the ballots.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by okhiai1(m): 7:05am On Feb 10, 2015
SEE ALL YOU OF SHOULD CONTINUE FUKING UR SELF FROM BEHIND APC CANDIDATE [BUHARI]IS DULL AND BLOOD THIRSTY HOW DOES HE EXPECT ME TO VOTE FOR HIM IF HE KEEPS PROVACATING WAR AND VIOLENCE INDIRECTLY.

5 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by sokera: 7:05am On Feb 10, 2015
ichidodo:
Fortunately southerners hold at least half the critical military positions and installations in the country therefore Buhari cannot do anything....
you are a joke , when it becomes war they those grammar are useless, no more position ,no more ranks , no more commands . Just pick on your enemy and beat to death . Then the populations speaks more . How many people soilder go kill?
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Bawss1(m): 7:05am On Feb 10, 2015
alaoeri:

Whether good or bad, Jona will be oust through the ballots.

That's fine by me, I just hope he isn't replaced by the coup plotter and ruthless dictator that is Buhari.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by holatin(m): 7:06am On Feb 10, 2015
U re nt far d truth
pussyeater:

He's got fish brain!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Governors At Their Meeting In Abuja Yesterday (Photos) / Abia Youths Protest Election Results [photo] / Osinbajo Talks About Zanku, Gbe Body, Shaku Shaku, Skelewu, Sekem, Shakitibobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.