Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari (32362 Views)

"Wait For Another Election, If You Don't Like Buhari" – Obasanjo / Election Postponement And The Position Of The Law / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by psalmsjob: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2015
ani33:
Yes ooh!! Coup in all the six geopolitical zone, six countries, six President or better still Heads of State.

Before Buhari becomes the president of Nigeria, Nigeria as a country has to exist.

Anything and Everything but GEJonathan is what we want! You hear!

#VoteForBuhari #VoteForChange #VoteForNigeria
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by bewla(m): 7:52am On Feb 10, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

you call an allegation of coup plotting a "constructive reason"?...oga listen to yourself na
we'll like i said civilian cope or military coup all u see is coup to u lets live it at that but do u remember Abacha attempt this d second time to trounced all of us condemn him as a dictator now just some few years bk u still dont get it
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Euckybaby(f): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2015
Shoutozone:
Clueless people like you couples the reason Jonathan will not be president. And from your comment, I doubt if you have brain at all.
What is talking... Will you shout your mouth or i shout it for you.. Uptil now your eye is still close. Better open and read what your master Buhari has for you
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by whizzymania(m): 7:55am On Feb 10, 2015
can somebody pls call dis disillusioned coup plotter to order, last time he made statement like dis we all knw d aftermath...
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by badmrkt(m): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2015
pussyeater:

Ol" Boy Use ur brain nah! Haba... BTW RIP English! "they say"
you are really a foool...whats the right word?
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Yessss oo. No more bullshits as we are not fools.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by bbjummy: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2015
alaoeri:

GMB is the only option we have now that can put the country on the right track.

U are absolutely wrong Sir! It's just so unfortunate that APC can't find a reason to replace him with another candidate but I'm sure there is still someone that can do better than he will in that party. Anyways, I'm sure it is to compensate him for the last three attempts he made in which he lost. I wish Him luck as much as I wish oga Jona.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by PedroJP(m): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2015
realsuccess:
This is a word of advice to all nairalanders.

Nobody is saying that buhari is a good man

Nobody wants buhari

Nobody hate Jonathan

But, we Nigerians are face with the devil and the deep sea

Now,if you takre the devil(buhari) he could still have so mercy on you and u may be alive

But if you decide to enter jump into the deep sea(Jonathan) it is very sure that u may not make it to the shore no matter how expert u can swim

At this junction, Jonathan is a very bad market and buhari is the best candidate

Period

i de laff u. So ur own devil can show mercy n allow u live ? How about u choose d deep blue sea and d Creator saves u ?

Imagine d choice of some folks called humans in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Shoutozone: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2015
Euckybaby:
What is talking... Will you shout your mouth or i shout it for you.. Uptil now your eye is still close. Better open and read what your master Buhari has for you
Vote for Buhari. Let him become President and maybe people like you could still have the opportunity to be granted scholarship for free education... "will you shout your mouth or i shout it for you" Na wah o. It's grave disrespect for a person like you to call someone like Buhari an illiterate... You are the greater illiterate, and if Buhari shouldn't be the President cause of his illiteracy, then you yourself should never become a leader.

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by kenono(m): 8:01am On Feb 10, 2015
pussyeater:
PDPiss

BTW
GEJ till May 2015
GMB from May 2015 to May 2023

I'm not surprised, look at your username, the kind of People that needs "change"...

If transformation has not affected you positively, then even change cant.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by maxwell530(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2015
Movesz:

Babe you are the only patriot I have met on niraland

People keep disturbing them self about nigerian politics even the us can not play nigerian politics

Everything has been planned by our big dogs...
If you father our family member is not a politician
Don't count on the media because our politicians own the media..

Until nigerian politics mature: I'm a proud member of team no vote....

Votes don't count............what is the use of endorsements
bro I HAIL YOU.we both have the same interest.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Pinkybush: 8:07am On Feb 10, 2015
I really wonder why this Buhari is so desperate of becoming the president even when he have nothing GOOD to offer. In other countries, this blood thirsty BABOON would've been in kirikiri.

#teamGEJITE 4 more transformation
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Elan83(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2015
saxywale:
some idiots above and below my post did not bother to read the report.
The general is on point.
foolish boi,
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by seriousthing(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2015
You can imagine the animal we want to vote in as President. Nigerians think twice. A dead Jonathan is still better than a living Buhari.
Sai Jona!
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Elan83(m): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2015
pussyeater:

okpo!
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by bidexmat(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by bboshodi: 8:14am On Feb 10, 2015
oluemmakay:
Coup is the last thing we want now. But i know that the military d president is romancing with are ready to back stab him anytime, if dis postponement persist. But the General should know that dis is a democratic era he shud stop threatening us wit a coup.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Spongia1(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2015
March4BUHARI
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Emphany: 8:16am On Feb 10, 2015
KORLAR:

Simple english is not simple.
He is implying that if the presidency shifts election date again using the military, its a civilian and military coup from the government.
well Mr. Man,its been years we heard dat word "coup" in our Nigerian politics.Wat we are saying here nw is about his beliving everyone is like him.Lets leave coup to the ex,this is democracy.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Elan83(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2015
realsuccess:
U guys are just highly frustrated, jona is a dictator, he is evil, he meant war and division for this country. Mark my word in time to come. Jonathan is not a president at all. He want the blood of this nation, just like the Igbo.
u've spoken wel, he wnts division & hs achieved almost 85% sucess, Nigeria hs expired last yr,, so dats d game nw, tek it or go & strangle ur mama! Ewu!
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Champele(m): 8:17am On Feb 10, 2015
See how this illiterate dey talk as if naija na him papa property. Buhari the murderer.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by gaph38: 8:18am On Feb 10, 2015
oluemmakay:
Coup is the last thing we want now. But i know that the military d president is romancing with are ready to back stab him anytime, if dis postponement persist. But the General should know that dis is a democratic era he shud stop threatening us wit a coup.

Comprehension is d problem of some people. He said that postponing d election again means that the current Govt is partaking in civilian coup. He didnt say that he will start or partake in a coup. The govt should not start a coup.

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by bboshodi: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2015
Haba! You guys should try and put on your thinking cap for God sake. The General has only explained to you that what Jona and his cohorts are doing is what can easily lead to coup. You guys should use your head please!

2 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by ubong560(m): 8:21am On Feb 10, 2015
Mprex:
What ever

who cares!

Team-I-Dont-Give-A-Flying-Fucck-About-Who-Seats-On-The-Damned-Presidential-Seat

U 4get say if war start now, u go follow run?

@Bookohari, whether by coup or election, you shall never rule this country again. Bet me/us on that!
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2015
nationwide1:
I hope Buhari defenders have read this. He told his foot soldiers to wait and defend their votes in 2011 and when they 'defended their votes' by killing, he denied and his defenders supported him.

When the military strike with a coup now, he will deny.
It seems you did not read the article. I can understand not reading the article but no do not understand how you can not understand the headline.

Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari

Meaning, if the election is postponed again, that will be a coup by GEJ and his people against the constitution.

So how is that at a call for coup? SMH.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2015
kingthreat:
Did you read the article or are you just a slow thinker?
[color=#000099]I tire. At least the title of the article clearly explains the General's point. Reading the reply of some people here is disgracefully ignorant and irritating.

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by chillex8(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2015
pussyeater:
PDPiss

BTW
GEJ till May 2015
GMB from May 2015 to May 2023

Can GMB survive 100days in aso-rockcheesy

Seems you don't know that the average life expectancy of a Nigerian man is less than 55 years.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by agabaI23(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2015
The only thing he knows how to do.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 8:32am On Feb 10, 2015
pussyeater:

I am in shock with the responses on this thread. The illiteracy level of this country is disgraceful. These people can not even read the title of the thread.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Myself2(m): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
look who is talking about a coup...the coup plotter himself....smh

I don't blame him,it's the motley of fickle-minded,short-memoried and outright gullible Nigerians that believe his hypocritical hype and lies being peddled by Thiefnuboo and other dubious political leaders that have perfected a strategy to ra.pe Nigerian treasury in the utopic event of a Buhari presidency.Thankfully,that devilish calculation has now been water-looed

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2015
gaph38:

Comprehension is d problem of some people. He said that postponing d election again means that the current Govt is partaking in civilian coup. He didnt say that he will start or partake in a coup. The govt should not start a coup.
Let me paraphrase in pidgin for them. Maybe they will understand better.

The General been talk say, if President Good luck and im padi people push election date forward, that big book them call constitution go suffer Coup from GEJ and im padi people.

LOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan / IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS / Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.