Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari (32360 Views)

"Wait For Another Election, If You Don't Like Buhari" – Obasanjo / Election Postponement And The Position Of The Law / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by sokera: 7:08am On Feb 10, 2015
chaberry:
Are you sure he will witness 2019 talk more of 2023?
are you God ? Do you know if you will die before him? So stop hating an elderly man. Pray you live longer than Buhari
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by alaoeri: 7:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Bawss1:

That's fine by me, I just hope he isn't replaced by the coup plotter and ruthless dictator that is Buhari.
GMB is the only option we have now that can put the country on the right track.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by SPINA101(m): 7:09am On Feb 10, 2015
holatin:
U re nt far d truth
dunno y i hate buhari soo much

4 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Faraidi(m): 7:11am On Feb 10, 2015
Pheals:

www.punchng.com/news/another-poll-delayll-amount-to-a-coup-buhari/
why did this man like anything that has to do with coup?

5 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by billyG(m): 7:11am On Feb 10, 2015
Big joe he who make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 7:12am On Feb 10, 2015
Buhari is funny. If there is a coup he deserves it. What goes around come around

Buhari, the despot, the truncator of democracies, the usurper of our public trust, is showing his face. We knew that it was only a matter of time.

Listen to this fool of a human been speak of coup; he has remained unapologetic for his role in 1983, the impact it had on our polity and National development, and here he is AGAIN to allude to it 2015. *spits* God forbid.

6 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by silvernus0: 7:12am On Feb 10, 2015
ani33:
Yes ooh!! Coup in all the six geopolitical zone, six countries, six President or better still Heads of State.
/
/
/

/
/
/

Y IS HE SO POWER HUNGRY AND HEATING UP THE POLITY ??

Y THE DES PIRACY POWERS CANNOT COME BY FORCE PLEASE HE SHOULD MIND HIS SPEECHES AND NOT BE AN AGENT TO BREAK NIGERIA

GUESS THERE ARE SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESSES IN POWER SEEKED FOR

PLEASE MELLOW DOWN GOD WILL GIVE YOU POWER IF YOU DESERVE IT ELSE YOU MAY END UP WHILE SEEKING FOR IT WITH AGGRESSION

3 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 7:16am On Feb 10, 2015
dunkem21:
Mr Man, e be like say coup plotting runs in your vein.

We are in a Democratic setting, abeg; please don't truncate our democracy again.

Thank you.
can't u understand simple english 'civilian coup' by a clueless madman that holds lighter in a filing station. God know how to disgrace such a man
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Ephemmm: 7:16am On Feb 10, 2015
dunkem21:
Mr Man, e be like say coup plotting runs in your vein.

We are in a Democratic setting, abeg; please don't truncate our democracy again.

Thank you.

Please tell your clueless President not to shift election again. If he cannot defeat Boko Haram in six years, how can he do in less than four weeks.

Shifting another election is truncating of democracy and it is like coup plotting: get that drilled into your skulls...
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by bewla(m): 7:17am On Feb 10, 2015
i dont just get it. Asari said he who have no gun should get one tompolo said the sound of war is loud no one said any thing just because u hate this man u read un warrant meaning to what is absolutely true and timely reminder not to put the country in to war pls let be careful what we say . there is no country that dose not hv opposition and when constructive reason is giving in any area which the government is wick at they need to take an improve on it that's all
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=silvernus0 post=30588857]
/
/
/

/
/
/

Y IS HE SO POWER HUNGRY AND HEATING UP THE POLITY ??

Y THE DES PIRACY POWERS CANNOT COME BY FORCE PLEASE HE SHOULD MIND HIS SPEECHES AND NOT BE AN AGENT TO BREAK NIGERIA

GUESS THERE ARE SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESSES IN POWER SEEKED FOR

PLEASE MELLOW DOWN GOD WILL GIVE YOU POWER IF YOU DESERVE IT ELSE YOU MAY END UP WHILE SEEKING FOR IT WITH AGGRESSION

[/quote

Remember he is a warmonger

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Obinoscopy(m): 7:21am On Feb 10, 2015
This Buhari is as desperate as Jonathan. If not more.

2 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Bawss1(m): 7:21am On Feb 10, 2015
alaoeri:

I beg to differ. Jonathan has been a large disappointment but I don't see the sense in replacing him with a tyrant and ex dictator who has so far shown that he is unable to fit constructively in a modern world. I will not participate in rewarding an unrepentant coup plotter by voting him into office.

Jonathan must go and yet the people who are in a position to make this happen offer us someone who is worse than Jonathan? No thanks, I won't support this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by hollandis(f): 7:23am On Feb 10, 2015
Buhari should be arrested!!!

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Shoutozone: 7:25am On Feb 10, 2015
Of cause it would be a coup of the highest order. So many things going on underneath our knowledge. Our leaders up to so many filthy things. I know that the election postponement was not because of anybody or anything but themselves. God pass them. I will continue to #March4Buhari
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Ephemmm: 7:25am On Feb 10, 2015
rozayx5:
angry angry

wonder why this terrorist is not behind bars, blood thirsty illiterate looking for power at all cost

hail hitler buhari undecided

He is right Mr man:another shifting of election is tantamount to coup against Buhari. How can Doyin Okupe be saying irrevocably that somebody like buhari CAN NEVER be a President in Nigeria? Is he an electorate? The way he speaks while watching him yesterday is an indication that conspiracy is on ground.

If truly PDP is people's choice, why afraid to go for election? Or how can you defeat insurgency you cannot defeat in 6 years within 4 weeks?

Everybody knows that the shifting of this election is an arrangement by PDP being outsourced to Millitary and implemented by INEC. GEJ is only portraying his cluelessless through his inability to protect the lives and properties of citizenry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Sparkle777(f): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2015
His true colors are gradually coming out. This man has never spoken life only death, blood,fight, coups comes forth from his mouth.
Smh angry

2 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:31am On Feb 10, 2015
tempest69:
go and find out for yoursee, BUHARI has never plotted any coup
those are the lies you have been deceived with. To say he didn't have a hand in it...I am sorry. He wasn't even the most senior military personnel then. How gullible can people be?

2 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by sambisa5: 7:34am On Feb 10, 2015
Na wa ooo

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2015
bewla:
i dont just get it. Asari said he who have no gun should get one tompolo said the sound of war is loud no one said any thing just because u hate this man u read un warrant meaning to what is absolutely true and timely reminder not to put the country in to war pls let be careful what we say . there is no country that dose not hv opposition and when constructive reason is giving in any area which the government is wick at they need to take an improve on it that's all
you call an allegation of coup plotting a "constructive reason"?...oga listen to yourself na
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by great664(m): 7:36am On Feb 10, 2015
Pheals:
cheer up mr man gej is walkin towards dat coup! Why did he wanna sack jega? He postpone d election nt inec wake up
why are you always a fool, is GEJ sacking Jona or his tenure will expire March 1
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by kristisking(m): 7:36am On Feb 10, 2015
Shoutozone:
Of cause it would be a coup of the highest order. So many things going on underneath our knowledge. Our leaders up to so many filthy things. I know that the election postponement was not because of anybody or anything but themselves. God pass them. I will continue to #March4Buhari
People with fish brain like you never see reason why Buhari should be totally rejected.

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by kristisking(m): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2015
Shoutozone:
People with fish brain like you never see reason why Buhari should be totally rejected.Whether you like it or not,Buhari will never be Nigerian president.

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Movesz(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2015
Mprex:
What ever

who cares!

Team-I-Dont-Give-A-Flying-Fucck-About-Who-Seats-On-The-Damned-Presidential-Seat

Babe you are the only patriot I have met on niraland

People keep disturbing them self about nigerian politics even the us can not play nigerian politics

Everything has been planned by our big dogs...
If you father our family member is not a politician
Don't count on the media because our politicians own the media..

Until nigerian politics mature: I'm a proud member of team no vote....

Votes don't count............what is the use of endorsements
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by hardbody: 7:39am On Feb 10, 2015
Mprex:
What ever

who cares!

Team-I-Dont-Give-A-Flying-Fucck-About-Who-Seats-On-The-Damned-Presidential-Seat

Just like i don't. A couple of retards all thinking alike and behaving same way. Stealing and r.a.p.i.n.g Nigeria silly
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by redcap: 7:40am On Feb 10, 2015
YoursGEJ:
Boko Haram better be history in 6 weeks even when the FG did not do anything about the insurgency for 6 years. Jonathan is not staying in Aso Rock for one second longer after May 29, 2015.

He has performed and him dey fear election like ebola. PDP has gone too far in trying to hold Nigerians to ransom with their incompetent government. I voted for GEJ in 2011 but I don't want him to continue. No be by force o

In other words, I finally convinced my papa to vote GMB after like 6 months. If you would like to join me to celebrate, please come to that bar wey dey for junction for 1 bottle of Gulder or Star with correct peppersoup

Tenk

Look at this small boy of indomie generation,your father accepted just to make you happy,on that day he will still vote GEJ.you don't seem to know that all the atrocities of buhari in the 80s are still fresh in his mind.

2 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by micolaj: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2015
Ephemmm:

He is right Mr man:another shifting of election is tantamount to coup against Buhari. How can Doyin Okupe be saying irrevocably that somebody like buhari CAN NEVER be a President in Nigeria? Is he an electorate? The way he speaks while watching him yesterday is an indication that conspiracy is on ground.

If truly PDP is people's choice, why afraid to go for election? Or how can you defeat insurgency you cannot defeat in 6 years within 4 weeks?

Everybody knows that the shifting of this election is an arrangement by PDP being outsourced to Millitary and implemented by INEC. GEJ is only portraying his cluelessless through his inability to protect the lives and properties of citizenry.
God bless you for this. You will not die young (Amen)
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Shoutozone: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2015
kristisking:
People with fish brain like you never see reason why Buhari should be totally rejected.Whether you like it or not,Buhari will never be Nigerian president.
Clueless people like you couples the reason Jonathan will not be president. And from your comment, I doubt if you have brain at all.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2015
ichidodo:
Fortunately southerners hold at least half the critical military positions and installations in the country therefore Buhari cannot do anything....
And they said he is clueless.....smh

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Euckybaby(f): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2015
Can APC followers listen and think about what their master is saying I pity you guys so desperate now talking about coup. You shall not prevail
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by maxwell530(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2015
alaoeri:

how are you sure that GMB will be better than GEJ?its not that I hate on GMB or GEJ but the point is that nigeria still has a long way to go.if the money that those politicians were earning is not too much then no old man and young man will make it "DO or DIE". GEJ don't want to leave aso rock because of the huge amount he earned, while GMB is craving for change because of the wealth and money there.let's face it, both GMB and GEJ are thiefs,he spent almost 6years in aso rock and he still don't want to leave,GMB once a head of state at the age of 40,and he still trying to go there again when he's 72.we youths are the problem and solution of nigeria,imaging APC and PDP die hards abusing themselves here online,what will they do if they get to see themselves one-on-one,fighting,slapping,or even killing?NIGERIANS BE WISE!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release / IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS / Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.