Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari (32363 Views)

"Wait For Another Election, If You Don't Like Buhari" – Obasanjo / Election Postponement And The Position Of The Law / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by ajaopopo: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2015
dunkem21:
Mr Man, e be like say coup plotting runs in your vein.

We are in a Democratic setting, abeg; please don't truncate our democracy again.

Thank you.
buh Jonathan has already start the truncation. So what will u say to that.he just warning the presidency. Ok
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Sajio(m): 9:56am On Feb 10, 2015
hotgunz:
This man s jst to freakin desperate to be a president, wonder wat he forgot dere dat he wants to go and carry
.... Guy I tire ooh.. IBB, SHAGARI etc, don retire back home. I don't know why he's fighting tooth and nail to come back to presidency @his age? I think there are more to his desperation. God will disappoint him..!
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Ollyfad(f): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2015
sumtyms i just wonder at d nigerian way of tinkin
peeps r jst shouting buhari is planning a coup nd insulting d poor man
dnt u guys undastnd simple eng?? if u dnt undastnd buharis eng ow wuld u comprehend hon. patricks??
e xd fuda postponement wuld amount to a civillian nd military coup nd i tink its rytly xd since such action wuld b invalidating our constitution dat stipulatd a particular tym election is supposd to hold b4 hand over.nd dat wuld mean a civillian coup in conjunction wit d military
so all of u shouting buhari is planning a coup suld pls undastnd simple eng b4 commenting nxt tym!
#m nt a buharist bt m xpecting mostly pdp.igs to quote nd abuse me....i dnt give a f.uck
#yes....av got a big pro wit d party nd so suld evry sensible nigerian since we av little or ntin to show for dia 16yrs rule!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Sajio(m): 10:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Zico5:
No matter how long election will hold, unless if Gej wants to ruin faint credibility remains for his government. He has been crying to be the only president that allow the rule of law to be effective, let him prove it and allow election to hold. I don't pity those wolves that surround him cos they already planning the next line of action. They will all run away leaving him to lick his wound. I think before that leadership comes wt wisdom but the reverse is the case for these set of people.
... My brother, the game has changed ooo! do you think ppl are scared of buhari?? this era in not 1983... everybody is @alart and we'll prepared..! well we pray nothing happens else it's will b a choker to Nigerians on how ts gonna go! I meant don't underrate anybody.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Euckybaby(f): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Shoutozone:
Vote for Buhari. Let him become President and maybe people like you could still have the opportunity to be granted scholarship for free education... "will you shout your mouth or i shout it for you" Na wah o. It's grave disrespect for a person like you to call someone like Buhari an illiterate... You are the greater illiterate, and if Buhari shouldn't be the President cause of his illiteracy, then you yourself should never become a leader.
I can't remember telling you am looking for scholarship..If at you age you are not done with degree programme then you need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Mhudi: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2015
ichidodo:
Fortunately southerners hold at least half the critical military positions and installations in the country therefore Buhari cannot do anything....
Go through the history of this country, mid-level officers are the brains behind coup plotting, and we know who make up at least 80% of the military. The defence and service chiefs cannot stage a coup, we all know the officers that can.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Zico5(m): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2015
Sajio:
... My brother, the game has changed ooo! do you think ppl are scared of buhari?? this era in not 1983... everybody is @alart and we'll prepared..! well we pray nothing happens else it's will b a choker to Nigerians on how ts gonna go! I meant don't underrate anybody.
No problem, it is good to be positive. But as events re unfolding, people re now living with their eyes open. If all u want is for Gej to remain in power without any achievement, we shall see. U have one vote, I have one. U can manipulate anything in the south but not so in the north unless u wish to do so with ur blood
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by ckc(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:

Elucidating or explaining someone's point for clearer understanding is not covering for him.

When did the comprehension level of Nigeria fall this low?

I have not covered anything. I clarified a misconception by many people on this thread.
But u did not answer my question. The one he did himself in 1983 is called what?
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by DinoAnnberry(m): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2015
Lool. He talks with authority as if he owns Nigeria. Hey Mehn, Buhari, guy relax,. Its a seizure after the election and....... there after. GEJ till 2019
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by asamaigho(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2015
oluemmakay:
Coup is the last thing we want now. But i know that the military d president is romancing with are ready to back stab him anytime, if dis postponement persist. But the General should know that dis is a democratic era he shud stop threatening us wit a coup.

am begin to c d reason y there are chunk of cluesless and ignorant youth everywhere especially on nairaland....or else how a human being read such a self explanatory thread and can't understand.
did gmb ask a coup?
he said further postponement is an imposition of a joint coup by Gej and his partisan Nigerian Army.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Plus234(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2015
let the coup begins, what are they waiting for ?
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by tonyzaks: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2015
ITbomb:
The only language Buhari understand is COUP, KILL, BLOOD, KWORUPSION.

he doesnt even know which body is conducting election or his vice name

Last time he said there will be killings and violence when it happened, he denied it.
Now, God forbid, this his plot happens , hope he will not deny making the statement.

DSS where are you. #incitefullstatement
Busy quizzin dokubo and co
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Shoutozone: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2015
Euckybaby:
I can't remember telling you am looking for scholarship..If at you age you are not done with degree programme then you need deliverance.
I just can't continue this discussion with you... Gush! You are so ridiculous! I've got better things to do.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2015
Sai Buhari...Goodluck is a disgrace... he has betrayed us already... Buhari till 2023.
Sai buhari
Sai buhari angry cheesy grin angry

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by ebripyahoocom: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
There is nothing coded there. The point he made is clear and self explanatory. Postponing the election again will be a clear coup by Jonathan and his crew because they will be going against the constitution.

Mr. Explainer, so the only Word ur boss could use to drive home is point is "COUP"
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by prettyboi1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
oluemmakay:
Coup is the last thing we want now. But i know that the military d president is romancing with are ready to back stab him anytime, if dis postponement persist. But the General should know that dis is a democratic era he shud stop threatening us wit a coup.

Buhari is not threatening any coup. He doesn't even have the means or power to plan a coup. Buhari is simply saying that Jonathan is foolishly preparing the way for a coup by postponing the elections and that any further postponement of the elections by Jonathan will be unconstitutional and clearly that will already be a coup.

2 Likes

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Akpan107(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
YoursGEJ:
Boko Haram better be history in 6 weeks even when the FG did not do anything about the insurgency for 6 years. Jonathan is not staying in Aso Rock for one second longer after May 29, 2015.

He has performed and him dey fear election like ebola. PDP has gone too far in trying to hold Nigerians to ransom with their incompetent government. I voted for GEJ in 2011 but I don't want him to continue. No be by force o

In other words, I finally convinced my papa to vote GMB after like 6 months. If you would like to join me to celebrate, please come to that bar wey dey for junction for 1 bottle of Gulder or Star with correct peppersoup

Tenk
GEJ remain the President untill 2019. Intead of Buhari, the Military will take over.

Buhari will succesfully rule Nigeria in a dream..
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Ephemmm: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
micolaj:
God bless you for this. You will not die young (Amen)

Amen, and you too bros. We shall all live to witness the goodness of this land.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Akpan107(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
MyNameIsMyName:
They can only delay till march 28, after that you are heading to Aso Rock. Sai Buhari
Dream on! Buhari will only rule Northern Nigeria.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Akpan107(m): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Zico5:
No matter how long election will hold, unless if Gej wants to ruin faint credibility remains for his government. He has been crying to be the only president that allow the rule of law to be effective, let him prove it and allow election to hold. I don't pity those wolves that surround him cos they already planning the next line of action. They will all run away leaving him to lick his wound. I think before that leadership comes wt wisdom but the reverse is the case for these set of people.
A former coupist will never rule this Country again! GEJ remain the President
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Lindx93(f): 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
They call Jonathan the clueless one and Buhari the illiterate without a certificate but obviously these two men are more intelligent than most Nigerian youths on this forum especially. Simple statement some youths here can't comprehend. He never said he was planning a coup and besides he has no power to do that. He's only warning us of the impending danger that is ahead, he's trying to make us see the implication of wat a further postponement of this election would result to. An average Nigerian with common sense should have anticipated a coup by the military even before the Gen made that statement due to the lawlessness in this country. I hereby stand to say that should the military take over Jonathan should be blamed for his lack of competence because he is the one who has led this country to its ruins.

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Euckybaby(f): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Shoutozone:
I just can't continue this discussion with you... Gush! You are so ridiculous! I've got better things to do.
suite yourself
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Pheals(f): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
U said jona and gej befor nw y changin it to jega
great664:
so you can't differentiate between GEJ and Prof. Jona? His tenure ends June but he is mandatory to take a 3months Leave so what's your headache there foool
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Chiaka(f): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Pheals:

www.punchng.com/news/another-poll-delayll-amount-to-a-coup-buhari/

Na wa o! O re mi. This APC former General Buhari is full of threat words here he comes again after saying this “If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.” at one of his rallies.
Sounds like a Boko Haram President. Please we don't want such.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by mcprince32(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
I pity his supporters
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by melomelo: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
mcprince32:
I pity his supporters
Buhari, an ordinary Hausa blood sucker-coup plotter. What is the evidence that this man will not die before March 28
GEJ TILL Judiciary says something over certificate saga
Sai My GEJ.
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by okhiai1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
IT JUST BURNING ME THAT MY PHONE ABOU QUOTE ANY ONE BUT NEVER THE LESS TO MY GUY WAY TALK SAY U READY FOR WAR I SURE SAY IF IT HAPPEN THAT YOUR TOOTH PICK LEG GO TEAR GO YOUR VILLAGE

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by missosarugwe(f): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
MarchBuhari#

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by stainlessteve: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
And some educated nigerians still want to follow this man after calling us a failed state now he is plotting another coup. I go just run go congo. Infact God go hook you for neck. GEJ until this man stops all these his despiration
Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by Ebenezerk2: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
This man called Buhari is not responsible, he just likes to make silly statements
F22RAPTOR:
look who is talking about a coup...the coup plotter himself....smh

1 Like

Re: Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari by bewla(m): 5:15am On Feb 12, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

you call an allegation of coup plotting a "constructive reason"?...oga listen to yourself na
but how do u rate call to war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow / Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket / APC Governors At Their Meeting In Abuja Yesterday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.