Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? (15505 Views)

Ladies Woud You Give This Kind Of Guy Yes/no / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Tashaamania(f): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Blackett:
Story.

A girl only needs money.

Once the guy has money, his dick size isn't a problem. That's when you see girls saying "it's not all about size but what he does with it"

His height? You fvcking kidding me? All those short rich men, have you seen their wives? As long as you have a fat wallet, girls don't give 2 fvcks about your height. If you stand on the money you have, you become tall to them.

Her friends opinion doesn't matter if he has money, instead her friend will find a way to get him for herself. . . Girls lol. Chai.

Popularity. A guy with money is popular already. So money is needed. What's the point of dating a popular broke man. Girls don wise up mahn.

Nice wetin? Without money? They'll prefer to be with a criminal aka yahoo boy who's got the cash than a nice guy who loves them. They even hate nice guys who refuse to hve sex with them sef e con be wetin. Besides, da fuq is nice about a nice guy who has no money? Da fuq makes him nice?

Money makes a girls world go round. Especially Nigerian girls.
See what you are saying! Especially the boldedd, you must think every girl has lost her sanity..
money money money!
Everything isnt about money, a girl can date a rich dude and wont be happy in that relationship.

I once had something to do with a guy who was well to do, in a manner of speaking, rich. And what did he do? It got to an extent he started making everything seem like I didnt have an option just because he was rich, I wasnt happy with the relationship no matter how hard I tried to even though I tried to manage it just because of the money, grin but I still couldnt. I just had to call it quits inorder to get my inner peace and happiness..

All am trying to project is, you were wrong where you said all girls need just money to stay put. Its far more than just money. If you with someone who doesnt make you happy, then forget it. Stop making girls look so cheap, you lots are fond of it on this site and it is becoming irritating!

9 Likes

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tashaamania:
I tried to even though [size=16pt]I tried to manage it just because of the money[/size], grin
Case closed. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm

Still thinking
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
I don't like this blackett. Are you really that jaded about women.

That's really pathetic that this is the world we live in.

This is why I want to make my money. Money doesn't buy love, doesn't keep it, nothing but buy you nice things.

This is why I want to make my own money, so I can be free to choose freely unencumbered with fiscal/financial/material assets.

Dont' get me wrong. I like nice things; and it has its place/role. But......

What about everything else? Like love, passion, chemistry, surviving on just each other etc??.

Shoot, I'd be tempted to say; if he can make sweet sweet love to me, I'd be willing to overlook his pockets; provided he is trying.

*this is my story, and I'm sticking with it.*

Blackett:
Story.

A girl only needs money.

Once the guy has money, his dick size isn't a problem. That's when you see girls saying "it's not all about size but what he does with it"

His height? You fvcking kidding me? All those short rich men, have you seen their wives? As long as you have a fat wallet, girls don't give 2 fvcks about your height. If you stand on the money you have, you become tall to them.

Her friends opinion doesn't matter if he has money, instead her friend will find a way to get him for herself. . . Girls lol. Chai.

Popularity. A guy with money is popular already. So money is needed. What's the point of dating a popular broke man. Girls don wise up mahn.

Nice wetin? Without money? They'll prefer to be with a criminal aka yahoo boy who's got the cash than a nice guy who loves them. They even hate nice guys who refuse to hve sex with them sef e con be wetin. Besides, da fuq is nice about a nice guy who has no money? Da fuq makes him nice?

2 Likes

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
What's important if it true or not
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Tashaamania(f): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Blackett:
Case closed. grin
and I hope you got the part where I said I couldnt stay even with the money?

1 Like

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Xiadnat:
This is why I want to make my money. Money doesn't buy love, doesn't keep it, nothing but buy you nice things.

T
*this is my story, and I'm sticking with it.*

Like you said, that is your story. But the girls perambulating in nigeria will prioritize and check the possibility of getting nice things first, before they roll.

The world we live in, sadly.

1 Like

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Oh yeah.......

I use to say dick size don't matter.....Na lie.

It matters plenty ooo. My rubber band is very tight and needs some serious loosening.

Gurlz....please stop lying. Tell the truth and shame the devil.

Ok....ok....albeit: if he can pull off in the bedroom regardless of size, then you can cut him some slack with the depth of his pocket.

*The gospel according to Xia.*
*covers face and runs outta thread*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......classic. Girl is crazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tashaamania:

and I hope you got the part where I said I couldnt stay even with the money?
That was "after" you got fed up of the money. . .
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Blackett:
Like you said, that is your story. But the girls perambulating in nigeria will prioritize and check the possibility of getting nice things first, before they roll.

The world we live in, sadly.

Sorry to hear. But, surely some less money minded ones still roam about? Maybe like needle in haystack type of deal but......

Well, it is a harsh reality! The surroundings and environment matter too. If women had equal opportunity in Nigeria in terms of education, jobs, I bet you....

In fact..... I guarantee you most of them would want to earn their own.

....just saying
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Xiadnat:

Sorry to hear. But, surely some less money minded ones still roam about? Maybe like needle in haystack type of deal but......

Well, it is a harsh reality! The surroundings and environment matter too. If women had equal opportunity in Nigeria in terms of education, jobs, I bet you....

In fact..... I guarantee you most of them would want to earn their own.

....just saying
Haha. Talk about needle in an ocean. And yes the economy plays a part. Mothers warn their daughters not to bring home a guy that is not well to do - true story.

I don't blame those that do anyway, but I won't accept anyone telling me nigerian girls are saints. Nope.

Even those that earn their own, e be like say na them worse pass.

Me I'm still looking for that needle, and I'll find it. But till then. . .

1 Like

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Tashaamania(f): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Blackett:
That was "after" you got fed up of the money. . .
Who gets fed up of money? Do you?

Read my post again, this time more carefully. I got tired because the relationship wasnt a happy one but its s obvious you've painted your mind with the "all girls need money" thingy, so you might not really get my point

4 Likes

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tashaamania:

Who gets fed up with money? Do you?

Read my post again, this time more carefully. I got tired because the relationship wasnt a happy one but its s obvious you've painted your mind with the "all girls need money" thingy, so you might not really get my point
If you didn't let money get in the way in the first place. . . And I get your point. It would have been perfect if he made you happy plus the money.

All that while, there was a broke guy willing to make you happy, minus the money you were enjoying.

You look him side?
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Blackett:
Haha. Talk about needle in an ocean. And yes the economy plays a part. Mothers warn their daughters not to bring home a guy that is not well to do - true story.

I don't blame those that do anyway, but I won't accept anyone telling me nigerian girls are saints. Nope.

Even those that earn their own, e be like say na them worse pass.

Me I'm still looking for that needle, and I'll find it. But till then. . .

Well, be that as it may, I still don't like it.

But, it makes sense for mothers to warn......it's their duty.

But, it worries me (and saddens me), that women would choose comfort over love.

But, like I said.....in Nigeria, it's prollly better to have roof over your head, food in your belly, clothes on your back

Than

Love. After-all, Love in marriage may be a western notion, no? More so, non westerners marry out of convenience

Keep hope alive brother, I pray you find her eventually! Be open tho to the unexpected, so you don't miss it.
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Xiadnat:

Well, be that as it may, I still don't like it.

But, it makes sense for mothers to warn......it's their duty.

But, it worries me (and saddens me), that women would choose comfort over love.

But, like I said.....in Nigeria, it's prollly better to have roof over your head, food in your belly, clothes on your back

Than

Love. After-all, Love in marriage may be a western notion, no? More so, non westerners marry out of convenience

Keep hope alive brother, I pray you find her eventually! Be open tho to the unexpected, so you don't miss it.
That's it. Comfort over love. So many guys with so much love to give, but they aren't up to the "nigerian" standard. . . It's an uphill climb.

Ohh I'll find her surely, trust me. grin
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Tashaamania(f): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Blackett:
If you didn't let money get in the way in the first place. . . And I get your point. It would have been perfect if he made you happy plus the money.

All that while, there was a broke guy willing to make you hay, minus the money you were enjoying.

You look him side?

If I didnt allow money get in the way in the first place? Lol, dude you dont even know the whole story so dont try to act like you do because you would be sooo wrong just as you are now...

But am glad you mentioned "HAPPINESS" and then plused the money, Lol! Ofcourse money is neeeded to live part of an enjoyable life for both the men and women alike, I'd have to agree with you on that

2 Likes

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
1.His money
2.His dick size.
3.His height.
4.Her friend's opinion of him.
5.Popularity.
6.Nice guy.
True or false and reasons!

Are these the best things they can think of. Quite shallow I must say! Let's say he's got all these and beats the hell out of her and is still a philanderer in addition, of what benefit are the above.

3 Likes

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by ivyT(f): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Number SIX is vewwy important sad

Seriously
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Homguy(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:
Lmao @ the irony. . . I just saw your profile pic.
Epic wickedness! ;Dyou made that lady pull down her profile pic. good tho, ladies always seeking for what they don't deserve since 19-dinosaurs.
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by afolwalex20(m): 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
vfactor:

Are these the best things they can think of. Quite shallow I must say! Let's say he's got all these and beats the hell out of her and is still a philanderer in addition, of what benefit are the above.
If he beats her, definitely he's not nice.. she added "nice guy"
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
afolwalex20:

If he beats her, definitely he's not nice.. she added "nice guy"

What about a philanderer?
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Engrpj:

What if i got 5 but lack only one

I mean No. 3 (height)
bro height doesn't Realy mean it just limit the kind girl u can date,if you are 5 4" like me, the tallest u can date is 5 6" and u might be lucky sometime

1 Like

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by afolwalex20(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2015
vfactor:

What about a philanderer?

What about them??
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by kelot(f): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
Story.

A girl only needs money.

typical coming from a broke a** I'm not surprised
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
kelot:

typical coming from a broke a** I'm not surprised
How much do you have?

1 Like

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by RapLawd(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
1.His money
2.His dick size.
3.His height.
4.Her friend's opinion of him.
5.Popularity.
6.Nice guy.
True or false and reasons!

if true for you... same applies to me...

if false, I think you also knows what It's to me...

#IrrelevantQuestionFromSillyMind!!!
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by bezimo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
You didnt mention a perharps very important attribute which is a functioning and efficient brain. Without this the other qualities loses value.Oh I forgot like attract like.
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by mirexxx(f): 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
okay smiley
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by 1miccza: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Op by popularity do you mean online or offline?
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
1miccza:
Op by popularity do you mean online or offline?
lng time,where have u been?
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by mrkay101(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
I agree with Blackett on this..MONEY is everything to the ladies.

what's the 1st thing a girl notices about a guy? its weda the dude has money or not. trust me if a guy has money a girl automatically gets interested and would want to get to know him. this is where they want to know he's a nice guy bla bla bla......

but a dude without money won't even be given a chance. that's how it is.

they all do it consciously or subconsciously most girls won't admit it.

2 Likes

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by 1miccza: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
lng time,where have u been?

I've been here you decided to ignore me or should i rather say forget about me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Seven (7) Female Psychology Tricks To Hack Into Her Mind / Reasons For Rejection Of Marriage Proposals / Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.