Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? (15667 Views)

Ladies Woud You Give This Kind Of Guy Yes/no / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
1miccza:

I've been here you decided to ignore me or should i rather say forget about me?
I did not forget neither ignore u,how are u doin?
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Debbielam(f): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
i feel irritated cus of the fact that 99.9% of guys think all ladies want is money....the thing is so fraustrating even ladies re now confirming it forgetting not every lady is interested in money

2 Likes

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Tekzyflex(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
Priority ke! When every time we bang she complains that my rod is touching her womb.
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by 1miccza: 2:12am On Mar 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
I did not forget neither ignore u,how are u doin?

I am cool so so cool and u?I'll agree with you if you would allow us to continue chatting off Nl..
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by TheDarkRebel: 2:14am On Mar 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
1.His money
2.His dick size.
3.His height.
4.Her friend's opinion of him.
5.Popularity.
6.Nice guy.
True or false and reasons!

~ You didn't even put Intelligence,Wits, Personality.

you girls of nowadays ehh.. so much about the outward qualities.. smh

Dick size? Popularity? for real? I laugh you in Mayan.
You don't know anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by osarcho: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
vfactor:

Are these the best things they can think of. Quite shallow I must say! Let's say he's got all these and beats the hell out of her and is still a philanderer in addition, of what benefit are the above.

present day...it's called "50 shades of GREY".
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by olareed(m): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tashaamania:

See what you are saying! Especially the boldedd, you must think every girl has lost her sanity..
money money money!
Everything isnt about money, a girl can date a rich dude and wont be happy in that relationship.

I once had something to do with a guy who was well to do, in a manner of speaking, rich. And what did he do? It got to an extent he started making everything seem like I didnt have an option just because he was rich, I wasnt happy with the relationship no matter how hard I tried to even though I tried to manage it just because of the money, grin but I still couldnt. I just had to call it quits inorder to get my inner peace and happiness..

All am trying to project is, you were wrong where you said all girls need just money to stay put. Its far more than just money. If you with someone who doesnt make you happy, then forget it. Stop making girls look so cheap, you lots are fond of it on this site and it is becoming irritating!
don't mind dat wayray boi...so ur telling us u tried so hard to let go of him just because he was loaded?...and u think ur not regretting ur inner peace and happiness?...
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nellizzy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Blackett:
Story.

A girl only needs money.

Once the guy has money, his dick size isn't a problem. That's when you see girls saying "it's not all about size but what he does with it"

His height? You fvcking kidding me? All those short rich men, have you seen their wives? As long as you have a fat wallet, girls don't give 2 fvcks about your height. If you stand on the money you have, you become tall to them.

Her friends opinion doesn't matter if he has money, instead her friend will find a way to get him for herself. . . Girls lol. Chai.

Popularity. A guy with money is popular already. So money is needed. What's the point of dating a popular broke man. Girls don wise up mahn.

Nice wetin? Without money? They'll prefer to be with a criminal aka yahoo boy who's got the cash than a nice guy who loves them. They even hate nice guys who refuse to hve sex with them sef e con be wetin. Besides, da fuq is nice about a nice guy who has no money? Da fuq makes him nice?

Money makes a girls world go round. Especially Nigerian girls.
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Duru009(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
You must be a good fucker
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Da f.cuk how did i get into Shallowness Street,

*reverse and drives off*

1 Like

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Mekzmoney(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2015
I hav all those qualities n, xcept number 5.... But number 2.. Hmmm grin
prettythicksme:
1.His money
2.His dick size.
3.His height.
5.Popularity.
6.Nice guy.

But what ther all need is money, money n money.. Wen ur rich, all those tins u listed won't be necessary.
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by jotax(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2015
ndcide:
I never knew ladies love a man because of his Dickk..
jezzz!!!!

As in a lady with brains in her skull, will meet a guy and love him, just because of his dickk..

I know some ladies love me but I can't imagine it's coz of my Dickk.. that they may not see.

For the @op to say it's girls PRIORITY, makes me really surprised.

what the heck!!!!
Are you a learner?
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by ndcide(m): 10:01am On Apr 20, 2015
jotax:

Are you a learner?

maybe I am.
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by 247notire(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2015
Xiadnat:
Oh yeah.......

I use to say dick size don't matter.....Na lie.

It matters plenty ooo. My rubber band is very tight and needs some serious loosening.

Gurlz....please stop lying. Tell the truth and shame the devil.

Ok....ok....albeit: if he can pull off in the bedroom regardless of size, then you can cut him some slack with the depth of his pocket.

*The gospel according to Xia.*
*covers face and runs outta thread*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......classic. Girl is crazy.
Not crazy but d truth. I like u already for ur undiluted truth.
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Progress2468(m): 2:13am On May 30, 2015
Debbielam:
i feel irritated cus of the fact that 99.9% of guys think all ladies want is money....the thing is so fraustrating even ladies re now confirming it forgetting not every lady is interested in money

My dear dnt be irritated, U better want money added to what ever u desire in Life oo. Every body wants a good life Ladies inclusive.The only problem is that most Ladies forget they can make it on their own thereby running after wealthy dudes who might not be worth it (some are worth it tho)

1 Like

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Blackett:
Story.

A girl only needs money.

Once the guy has money, his dick size isn't a problem. That's when you see girls saying "it's not all about size but what he does with it"

His height? You fvcking kidding me? All those short rich men, have you seen their wives? As long as you have a fat wallet, girls don't give 2 fvcks about your height. If you stand on the money you have, you become tall to them.

Her friends opinion doesn't matter if he has money, instead her friend will find a way to get him for herself. . . Girls lol. Chai.

Popularity. A guy with money is popular already. So money is needed. What's the point of dating a popular broke man. Girls don wise up mahn.

Nice wetin? Without money? They'll prefer to be with a criminal aka yahoo boy who's got the cash than a nice guy who loves them. They even hate nice guys who refuse to hve sex with them sef e con be wetin. Besides, da fuq is nice about a nice guy who has no money? Da fuq makes him nice?

Money makes a girls world go round. Especially Nigerian girls.

a girl will prob accept a guy with money but lil dick, believe me at 1st she may form she is not bothered, but when the frustration starts building, she will look for one with a proper dick
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nwakerendu: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
1.His money
2.His dick size.
3.His height.
5.Popularity.
6.Nice guy.
Money first right? no love nor care from us and you're in that other trend asking why we hate you girls. And as for no. 3, 4 and 5 the are shits
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Youngpo413: 12:08am On Oct 14, 2015
MzNelly:
You are what you attract.

If you want a hot tottie with a great body, you better get ready to spend.

All's fair in Lust Love and war.
and what will that hoe offer in return?still that overused pusy?smh
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ You didn't even put Intelligence,Wits, Personality.

you girls of nowadays ehh.. so much about the outward qualities.. smh

Dick size? Popularity? for real? I laugh you in Mayan.
You don't know anything yet.

so real and mature, the topics lacks it, it's so superficial, i expected, looks, sense of humour, intelligent then size of d koko and yes i agree with money at number 1
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
waht abt size? No 2. cos i aint know if mine is normal or bigger.
wahts the normal size lenght... wink wink wink smiley[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Homguy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

...because he was rich, I wasnt happy with the relationship no matter how hard I tried to even though I tried to manage it just because of the money, grin

C'est fini!

A Nigerian girl's love for money is so unflinching! you'd say its not money yet you struggled to stay because of his money. That's just one case. You can imagine how many ladies are struggling with inappropriate, abusive relationships just because he got cash. You still confirmed the damning verdict about how cheap naija girls can get.

1 Like

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2015
In as much as i feel this thread is vapid, i must still drop my opinion. This list is the recipe for a sad future.
A rich man has it somewhere in his mind that you are only in it for the money, and eventually treats you as such... Unless you have something to offer, and you are self sufficient.

1 Like

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Hackakeem: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
1.His money 2.His dick size. 3.His height. 4.Her friend's opinion of him. 5.Popularity. 6.Nice guy. True or false and reasons!
true
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by lirusehn(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

*pukes on thread*

How do I delete this comment?
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by maynation(f): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2015
lirusehn:

go buy eraser undecided
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by lirusehn(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2015
maynation:
go buy eraser undecided
. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tashaamania:

See what you are saying! Especially the boldedd, you must think every girl has lost her sanity..
money money money!
Everything isnt about money, a girl can date a rich dude and wont be happy in that relationship.

I once had something to do with a guy who was well to do, in a manner of speaking, rich. And what did he do? It got to an extent he started making everything seem like I didnt have an option just because he was rich, I wasnt happy with the relationship no matter how hard I tried to even though I tried to manage it just because of the money, grin but I still couldnt. I just had to call it quits inorder to get my inner peace and happiness..

All am trying to project is, you were wrong where you said all girls need just money to stay put. Its far more than just money. If you with someone who doesnt make you happy, then forget it. Stop making girls look so cheap, you lots are fond of it on this site and it is becoming irritating!
Look so cheap? Were girls expensive at anytime in History?

1 Like

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Unlimited22: 10:58am On Feb 20, 2016
Blackett 2 origin and 2 plates of nkwobi for u brother!!!
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by EmmyDe25(m): 6:55am On Mar 06, 2016
lexib:

Just dat? To my gf, I tick all the boxes... Just dat her friends always fink I'm proud... But, half of them sneak around me tryin to get my attention, I even mistakenly slept with one... *regrets*
Oshey Gerard Buttler. You've been seen.
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by EmmyDe25(m): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2016
Debbielam:
Well, we are looking at the numbers here. Compare the percentage of ladies who are money grabbers to those who don't really care about the money in relationships. Then, you will agree the lady is right.

1 Like

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by demzylahot(m): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2016
can you give the dimensions for no.2?
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by MrCork: 7:38pm On May 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
1.His money
2.His dick size.
3.His height.
5.Popularity.
6.Nice guy.

...show me yor sweeet lips....i need to no if it will make my *kondo* standdddddup again...hurrry!! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? / ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** / U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.