Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1284008 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 1:07pm On May 22, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Yeah. But her Mum is finer than her and the most beautiful is Sugni's henna customer. She has my kind of eyes.cheesy
shocked shocked.....wakie wakie...u are sleeptalking grin wink

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 1:09pm On May 22, 2015
Svelteb:
shocked shocked.....wakie wakie...u are sleeptalking grin wink
How na?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 1:14pm On May 22, 2015
glimpse:
omo! that prashant dream is wa o....c as my mind fly...thank God my mind is back
When i saw Yash telling Arti he loved her and wud like her to stay wit him forever even after learning abt her relationship wit Prashant, i knew it was a dream but the dreamer i didn't have an idea who..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 1:15pm On May 22, 2015
thou sayeth
Blossom023:

I don't even watch it.. D guy no even fine sef. grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 1:24pm On May 22, 2015
[b]Destiny: [/b]When Bhavishya was being asked about the honeymoon programme, before he could say a word, Phuki said, don't make her work too hard o!!! he was asked again about the honeymoon, when he could not say word, Saty chipped in, knowing that nothing was planned and said he has already arranged their ticket and everyone was very happy...mumu Halki and Phulki started to ask for gifts from their honeymoon when they have not even gone sef, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedSuryakant was very disgusted with his sister's request, Sara looked on to Bhavy and was sad because she knew that all they were saying were lies.... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Back at her in-laws, bhavy was angry and complained to his mother that they were just questioning him about taking Sara for a honeymoon and Sara just sat there, she could not even come to his defense, that since they were expecting him to take her for a world tour and bring gifts for them, maybe they should be the one sponsoring the trip.....Dhara said her parents will sponsor the honeymoon and Sara should realise that she is now their daughter-in-law and to always remember to be on their side always......

At the Garodias, the 3 girls were seen going to Yuvraj's room but Menka stopped and asked them to go back to their room that Yuvraj was sleeping....they said they ok that they only wanted to see how he was feeling.....Menka replied that there was no need for that....

Back at Sara's in-laws, she was thinking of how to ask her dad for the cash while in the bedroom, Bhavy came in drinking and singing....''i am just a free bird''.......when Sara was about to talk to him, he splashed his remaining alcohol on her face and handed the glass cup to her as if she was his slave.....later he said ''what were you saying she wondered if it was a good idea to ask for money from her parents, as it may tarnish her husband's image, Bhavy told her that ''if you do not do as you are told, your life will be hell here and your saintly husband will turn into a demon..... the next minute, i think he pushed Sara, (I turned my head briefly to do some stuff) because when i turned to watch, she was down on the floor and also bleeding by the side of her face and in tears) when Sara continued to cry, he quickly reminded her that there was no need to pretend and cry in front of him as he does not give a d.a.m.n!!!! ''Just get up and get lost'' he shouted to Sara, she just got up and went into the bathroom where a foam was spread on the floor for her..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Menka was in the bedroom with Suryakant worrying about Sara, Menka tried to console him that Sara was ok, later he asked after Yuvraj and wanted to go and see him in his room, Menka quickly stopped him and said he was asleep that she just left his room, she advised Sury to go some other time......

Yuvraj was seen in the B.R.O.T.H.E.L with Kajiri (Prostitue) and the owner of the B.R.O.T.H.E.L telling him that they worked with time, time is money and she does not accept credit, if he wants to be with Kajiri he knows what to do....Kajiri stood up and left him, later he left the B.R.O.T.H.E.L.

At the Garodias, Yuvraj sneeks into the house/his room thinking nobody saw him,when he closed his door, his mum pounded on the door for him to open, he opened and Menka came in annoyed and told him that he is going beyond his limits, how long would she keep his secrets... he just hugged his mum and screamed.....Mum, i love you, bla bla bla (emotional blackmail).

At Sara's in-laws, Dhara hands a bunch of keys to her and told her they were the house keys that from today, all the responsibilities of the house are in her care....which also includes cooking all the meals, She should go now to the kitchen and cook her first meal for them so as to know whether her mother taught her well....Rajeshiri (sister-in-law) offered to help but Dhara cut her off that Sara is not a child and can cope alone.......
At the breakfast table, Dhara took a sip of the milk Sara prepared and said it was ok but she emptied all the sugar in the house in it....Sara looked surprised, (I love the background song that plays each time they show Sara's scene, very touching and emotional...although i no dey hear the language) Rajeshiri tasted hers and said, it was one of the best she tasted......Neckchand (Father-in-law) tasted his and said he is diabetic and does not take sugar, why did Dhara not inform Sara that he is diabetic? that taking the milk was like taking poison because of his health condition, Dhara lied that she did o!!!! Sara just stand there dey look (Na your mama born you Sara the Mugu) Bhavishya just sat there looking angry....Nekchand said he is filled already without eating anything...... angry angry angry angry angry angry

Just then Saty walks in (his background song plays...la, la, nla, la,la,la,la,la......)it plays mostly when he is with Laksmi........
Saty tasted the rice and loved it, his mum said Sara still needs to learn how to cook and do stuff, Saty said that it is normal ''People still learn to do somethings from someone'' and he commented that maybe his mum should learn how to cook from Sara...... Sara looked relieved that at least someone was sane enough to appreciate her food. Saty told his mum that Sara deserved a gift for cooking delicious meal for the first time and that she should give her a gift..... she said ok and removed her gold necklace and gave it it to Sara, Sara looked surprised and was afraid of taking the gift, she stood and held it there looking at the necklace because it was too real to be true, after everyone left the table Dhara came and took the necklace from her hand. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Later Dhara said she needed to call her mum and ask for some money since they wanted their daughter to go for honeymoon, her mother will not blink an eye before sending cash to her, (mother's love) afterall they spent at the wedding more than the Garodias, she forced Sara to call and ask for the money immediately.....when Sara hesitated, she asked her if she wanted to be treated as a slave or a daughter-in-law she gave Sara the phone to call her mum.... Sara took the phone and called her mum, when she heard her mum's voice, she could not request for anything, she just asked her mum if she was ok, that she called because, she was missing her....before then, her mum overhead what Dhara was telling Sara and was disturbed......

Laksmi visits Sara as the drama was still going on, she comes in and sees Sara crying, Dhara claimed she has been begging her to stop since because she misses home but she has refused to stop.....she welcomes Laksmi and drew Sara away to the kitchen with her claiming they have to prepare some tea for Laksmi... In the kitchen he threatens Sara further and asked her to hide her wound from Laksmi...

In the bedroom Mr. and Mrs Nekchand Kapadia were complaining about the uninvited guest (Laksmi) and how to get rid of her as she comes into their home unannounced.....

Later as Laksmi was watching the family album, Saty walks in and was surprised to see her in the sitting room.....

At the Garodia's, Savitri was seen pacing in the sitting room, Menka walked towards her and asked her what was troubling her, she initially said nothing, later after much pressure from Menka, she gave in and said, she was worried about Sara after her phone conversation with her though Laksmi has gone there to check up on her....Menka just said oooooh! (cos she knows that Laksmi will meet Saty there.....) upstairs nosy Halki and Phuki were seen mocking Savitri (and there own theme song played......Halki, Phulki na........ theirs sounded trashy though!!!!

Later they showed Laksmi and Sara in the Kitchen, Laksmi was complaining that since she came to visit that Sara has been on her toes working and cooking, Sara just said, if she does not cook, nobody will eat and she will be blamed but Laksmi said it was too much that she could not even spare a few minutes to talk to her, Laksmi asked again if all was ok.....Sara was still busy cooking and carefully hiding her wound from her sister, later Dhara walks in and said, she has been telling Sara since to go and rest but she insisted that she wanted to work....Sara was shocked and surprised at Dhara's lies.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Later Laksmi decided to go that it was getting late and her mum will be worried, when she opened the front door, she found out that it was pouring heavily, Sara offered to go and get her an umbrella, Laksmi left and headed to the busstop, she got there and came back after some time that she could not get a taxi becos of the heavy rain..... just then Saty offered to give her a lift home and Sara was glad....

At the Garodias, Suryakant came in too wet and asked Menka for a towel to dry himself, just then Savitri handed a towel to Sury and he was surprised, Menka was not happy at her gesture.......he asked if everyone was home, Savitiri said no! that Laksmi went to visit Sara and was not back home yet, Sury fumed and yelled that nobody should leave the house next time without his permission.... he took the phone and called Dhara, that she she should tell Laksmi to wait there that he is sending Yuvraj to come for her.....Dhara replied ''no need for that, that they cared for Laksmi too hence she asked Saty to go and drop her home.........END

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 1:27pm On May 22, 2015
kilode100:

no dey fall hand abeg.
which kain Omotola she resemble
Msew.
Unfollows thread jare.
Omotola my azz.

I think everyone on this thread is entitled to their own opinion, mine may not be the same as yours but it is still my own opinion........

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 1:34pm On May 22, 2015
Thanks Larrybabe. Saras is gonna be in huge trouble,if Sagicham leaves that house.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 1:38pm On May 22, 2015
princesweet:
Download the latest tv series, Hollywood movies, Hallmark romantic/christmas movies,wwe,award shows etc on (mobtvmovies.com)

Laali is not there
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 1:39pm On May 22, 2015
Destiny focuses on the home front, i love it because one can learn a lot from it, we may think Savitri and her daughters especially Saraswati are fools for keeping quiet, but that is one of the characteristics of a good wife (not to talk back at her husband) the reward will definitely come at the end and they will have cause to smile........ smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

But Sara really suffer ooooo...... you know that awkward moment when you find out that your husband keeps a skeleton somewhere in the outhouse, he dresses and visits regularly.....na dat time you go fear, FEAR....... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Breaking Free reminds me slightly of ''Pretty woman's'' storyline...you know when the prostitutes meets her Prince-Charming and he saves her from the bad guys that wants to molest her......even marries her..... i foresee a love triangle between Vikram, Sugni and another Landlord......Vikram is already smitten with Sugni hence his anger with her for dancing......let us see if he is going to offer her job in his ancestral mansion..... wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Married Again focuses on an arranged marriage that later found love....... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss everybody loves a happily ever after kind of love story.......with charming actors like Yash and Arti.....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 1:55pm On May 22, 2015
larrybabe:
Destiny focuses on the home front, i love it because one can learn a lot from it, we may think Savitri and her daughters especially Saraswati are fools for keeping quiet, but that is one of the characteristics of a good wife (not to talk back at her husband) the reward will definitely come at the end and they will have cause to smile........ smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

But Sara really suffer ooooo...... you know that awkward moment when you find out that your husband keeps a skeleton somewhere in the outhouse, he dresses and visits regularly.....na dat time you go fear, FEAR....... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Breaking Free reminds me slightly of ''Pretty woman's'' storyline...you know when the prostitutes meets her Prince-Charming and he saves her from the bad guys that wants to molest her......even marries her..... i foresee a love triangle between Vikram, Sugni and another Landlord......Vikram is already smitten with Sugni hence his anger with her for dancing......let us see if he is going to offer her job in his ancestral mansion..... wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Married Again focuses on an arranged marriage that later found love....... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss everybody loves a happily ever after kind of love story.......with charming actors like Yash and Arti.....
I think we are yet to meet Sugni's beau....the one in the cover picture. No doubt, Vikram is showing her a lot of respect,but some men just come in and arrange you for another man.cheesy
The main love triangle will happen in Eternal love.
Yeah,i love Saraswati's bridal song....asagama something something. The language hard sha but i just recorded the song.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 2:14pm On May 22, 2015
I know at a point, she and Vikram will get married but she ended up with one Aditya (yet to show face sha)all in all, if you ask me, i don dey like this breaking free pass Married Again small small oooo..... wink i love all their acting attitude sha!!!.....na the truck driver abi na Jwala's bad man attitude...... Gulabia's caring mum attitude.......

That Landlord son fine oooo, with fine body wink wink wink wink wink (the scene where his mum was pouring buckets of water on him for misbehaving with Sugni)......

Sugni's innocent girl attitude too.... wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 22, 2015
larrybabe:
I know at a point, she and Vikram will get married but she ended up with one Aditya (yet to show face sha)all in all, if you ask me, i don dey like this breaking free pass Married Again small small oooo..... wink i love all their acting attitude sha!!!.....na the truck driver abi na Jwala's bad man attitude...... Gulabia's caring mum attitude.......

That Landlord son fine oooo, with fine body wink wink wink wink wink (the scene where his mum was pouring buckets of water on him for misbehaving with Sugni)......

the next time u talk wetin go happen for end of movie
I go vex for u
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 3:31pm On May 22, 2015
mistytohcute:

the next time u talk wetin go happen for end of movie
I go vex for u
. End ke?? I no reveal anything o! Just some few guesses here and there......The end still far ooooo!!!!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 3:37pm On May 22, 2015
larrybabe:

Fia! The landlord's son(Sugni's step brother) is not fine at all. I prefer Vikram. From now,all my skirts will be 6-8 pieces. Indian series has inspired me,lol.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jerrynazi(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2015
Tnx larrybabe you. The best
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 4:02pm On May 22, 2015
she has ur kinda eyes?....ok then upload ur pic nd lemme be the judge wink
Ihuomadinihu:

How na?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 22, 2015
larrybabe:
. End ke?? I no reveal anything o! Just some few guesses here and there......The end still far ooooo!!!!!!
okay
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 22, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Fia! The landlord's son(Sugni's step brother) is not fine at all. I prefer Vikram. From now,all my skirts will be 6-8 pieces. Indian series has inspired me,lol.
the landlord son fine o, my type of man but his attitude no good

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 4:12pm On May 22, 2015
Svelteb:
she has ur kinda eyes?....ok then upload ur pic nd lemme be the judge wink
I know myself well enough. She has sleepy eyes,same with me.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 22, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
I know myself well enough. She has sleepy eyes,same with me.
let us see na
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:35pm On May 22, 2015
larrybabe:

I think Sugni will be torn between loving Vikram's nephew and Vikram himself. ..the dark shadow at the end of today's episode will start the love triangle saga, I think. Can't wait for next week...im only interested in watching breaking free these days, Married Again is really becoming childish..the rest are just there.

Haa!! Prashant coughed his way into Yashs" family house and Arti fell for it?? Heeehn??
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 22, 2015
Svelteb:
When i saw Yash telling Arti he loved her and wud like her to stay wit him forever even after learning abt her relationship wit Prashant, i knew it was a dream but the dreamer i didn't have an idea who..
knew it was Prachant
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dfav: 8:53pm On May 22, 2015
This pranchat na agent of destruction oo...

Re u sent 4rm d demonic world to spoil arti happiness grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 8:54pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin
VenusBetty:
knew it was Prachant
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:55pm On May 22, 2015
dfav:
This pranchat na agent of destruction oo...

Re u sent 4rm d demonic world to spoil arti happiness grin grin

Big one o!! Aunt Maya will have such fun if she meets him there
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:00pm On May 22, 2015
Arti go talk wetin she and "friend uncle" dey do alone for another people house...haba??
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 9:05pm On May 22, 2015
Pls house what happened in today's episode of married again? PHCN don do us wayo 4 here again o and I may not be chanced to watch the recap on Sunday
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 10:43pm On May 22, 2015
larrybabe:

Please try not to reveal what has not happened yet in the series,it spoils the fun and suspense. Thank you
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:45pm On May 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I think Sugni will be torn between loving Vikram's nephew and Vikram himself. ..the dark shadow at the end of today's episode will start the love triangle saga, I think. Can't wait for next week...im only interested in watching breaking free these days, Married Again is really becoming childish..the rest are just there.

Haa!! Prashant coughed his way into Yashs" family house and Arti fell for it?? Heeehn??
Exactly! Married again has lost it. My Favourites are Destiny and Breaking free.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 5:04am On May 23, 2015
Destiny: Saty & Laksmi were seen in his car stuck in the heavy rain, he tried to start his car which clearly refused to start, Laksmi kept hurrying him that she needed to get home that it was very late....

Suryakant was at home yelling at all the family members present except Yuvraj, on top Sury anger, Halki said to Savitri, ''You should not have allowed her to go at all, Sury complained that it was late and Laksmi was nowhere to be found.....Halki said again, ''I have clearly said that girl was wayward, only God knows the condition in which she will come home.......

Back on the road, a man passed and Saty asked him if he could get a mechanic around, he replied that there was none... (Saty na wa for you oooo, on top the heavy rain na you want to see mechanic?) Saty quickly removed his top and gave it to Laksmi in order for her not to catch cold......

At the Garodias, Menka said, Forgive her, she is a kid and does not know what she is doing, Grandma too was upset and said, why will only Laksmi commit such mistake all the time.....

In the rain, Saty & Laksmi got down from the car and spotted an abandoned apartment, Saty tried to break the lock for them to get in, Laksmi tried to stop him, but he still went ahead as they had no other choice....

At the Garodias, Suryakant reached for the phone again, Grandma asked ''who are you calling??'' he just raised his hand at her to stop her from talking further, he called the Kapadia's house and Dhara answered the phone, she informed Sury not to be worried that Laksmi was with Saty and nothing was going to happen to her, she smiled as the dropped the phone, Nekchand standing very close to her asked her why she was happy, she replied that Laksmi's honour was at stake, that she had to inform her father that she was with Saty to make him believe that Laksmi's honour was at stake, their son is a boy and a boy's honour is never at stake, just then Sara walked in to hear what she was saying and was sad....

In the abandoned house, Laksmi and Saty were inside now and she asked ''what next now, i really want to go home, nobody knows that we are stranded here... Saty replied that he wanted to stay there for the rest of his life (smiling)...la, la, nla, la, la,la,la,la.......plays on the background.......

At the Garodias, Sury was pacing in the sitting room very worried for his daughter, Grandma Gayatri asked him why he was he was pacing up and down...Menka replied that it had to do with the family's honour, a girl is out late........

At the abandoned house, Saty made a fire in the middle of the room with the wood and some dried grass he got in the house in order to get them warm and Laksmi was happy.....

Yuvraj was seen with the prostitute, Kajiri at the B.R.O.T.H.E.L saying he wants to spend the rest of his life with her, she said it cost a lot of money & he will not be able to pay that lot all the time, he replied that he will be able to pay, the prostitute said that her madam will not be able to wait for him.......

At the abandoned house, Saty & Laksmi were warming up teach other in the fire, Laksmi removed the divider hanged by Saty to create some kind of privacy for both of them so she could see Saty's face and he smiled........

At the Garodia's, Sury said, he knows what to do, he will go and tell Yuvraj to stop whatever he was doing and go look for Laksmi, Menka quickly said NO!! let me go, she picked up the phone and dialled Yuvraj's number, he saw the call where he was catching his fun and cut the call, Sury asked what happened, she said ''he could not be reached'', Sury got very angry and said ''where is Yuvraj when you need him, he is never here with his father... ''maybe, i will go and look for Laksmi myself, ''the Garodias honour is at stake here'', Menka tried to stop him without any luck.....

He went with the driver, on the road where Saty's car was parked he asked the driver to stop, they both got down and traced the abandoned house....inside the abandoned house, as Saty was trying to help Laksmi remove the hair stuck to her earring, her father walks in and snapped ''come here Laksmi'' while Laksmi was scared, Saty tried to say something but Sury was not paying him attention and Laksmi left with her dad....

At the Kapadias, Sara phoned her mum and asked if Laksmi was back home, the mum replied ''No'', she told her mum to call her whenever Laksmi got home, just then Bhavy opened the door and asked her ''which boyfriend she was callingwhen she did not reply, he shouted ''answer me!!!!'' she did not utter a word, he grabbed the phone from her hand and said ''Hello??'' ......no response....he turned to Sara, grabbed her chin until she said ''Mum'' he then said maybe she called to ask for his money, No'' he said, you are useless in that regard....

Saty's friend dropped by to pick him up after the rain and he wondered how he was able to locate him, he just said he was driving and spotted his car.....bla, bla, bla.....

At the Garodias, Laksmi was back home now all wet, Grandma said, ''what are you waiting for Savitri, take her inside, Menka said No!!, i will do it.....just then Sury yelled ''Laksmi'' listen to me carefully, ''I do not like Saty, you should not talk to him again, even if you see him again, don't talk to him, if you want to go to your sister's place, you will have to take permission, stay away from that boy Laksmi....

Sury in the room now with Menka trying to tell him he did well with Laksmi but wondered why much action was not taken, Sury just replied that Laksmi was naturally stuck in the rain and would never go against him, afterall Menka helped to raise her too and taught her some of the family values bla,bla, bla.....

At the Kapadias, Saty walked in and Sara called out to him and he said, sister-in-law!!!! you are awake so late, she asked after her sister and he explained that her father came to pick her up.....she offered to go and get food for him but he said it was too late but Sara insisted and he just stood there and smiled....

At the Garodia's, the wall clock was showing 5am, Yuvraj sneaked in, this time, Grandma Gayari called his name and he was shocked!!! Grandma scolded him, he tried to explain, Grandma said she does not want to hear any excuses from him, ''come home in time from tomorrow'' when Grandma left, he just laughed and repeated sarcastically ''come home in time from tomorrow'' he turned around to leave and bumped into Menka, she also scolded him and said, this time his father was really angry, he said he is a young man and not a baby, she warned him to be very careful that grandma and his dad were watching him closely because he is never there when they need him, he tried to argue but Menka said, ''only for a few days'' he agreed and greeted, Goodnite mum, Menka said No!, say Namaste....when she walked away, he just murmured to himself..''Mum, Yuvraj is a free bird....''

At day break, Hasmuck and Halti were in the sitting room, the phone rang and both of them were reluctant to pick up....later Hasmuck picked as grandma and Menka walked in....when Halki heard that it was Saty, she quickly grabbed the phone from her husband, Laksmi was seen coming down the stairs...she yelled still holding the phone, ''come down quickly Laksmi, it is Saty on the phone...Grandma & Menka stopped on their track listening...... Laksmi took the phone and could not speak because all eyes were on her and her father had warned her not to talk to ''that boy''....Grandma could not bear it any longer, she reached for the phone and grabbed it from Laksmi, she said ''Hello'' Saty was shocked to hear Grandma's voice at the other end and quickly dropped the phone, just then Sara walked in carrying a tray for some ritual offering, Saty told her to find out if everything was ok with Laksmi the next time she called....she went to where Dhara was standing still carrying the tray, immediately she got close, Dhara pushed the tray from her hand and said if she was concerned about the family, what the family needed was money and not some ritual offering... she asked her to call her father and demand for some money, when Sara took the phone to call, Halti picked it up and she could not say anything....Sara dropped the phone and Dhara yelled for Bhavy....Bhavy asked why his mum was screaming and she said ''it is your wife dear'' she is not asking for money from her family...he shouted ''what''?

At the Garodias, a table was set for food and their mum mistakenly put Sara's plate on the table, Laksmi reminded her that Sara was no longer living with them....

At the Kepadias, Bhavy was seen threatening Sara that she will go home for the money or her things would be thrown out, Dhara said, they will chase her back to her parents, Bhavy grabbed her hand and dragged her out....

At the Garodias, Bhavy brought Sara home in the car, grabbed her out of it and said, ''i only want to see your face when you are holding my money.'' he left her there and drove off....

At the table, Phulki complained, rice again Halki said ''even with Sara out of the house, her favourite food is still prepared''...the husband teased her that it is only a woman that has never entered the kitchen, can make a choices on what to eat/prepare..... just then, the teary Sara walked in and forced a smile.....her mum was surprised and asked her why she came, she said she misses them......she asked after her dad, they asked her to sit on the table and eat with them... Menka and her brother Rasik walked in and saw her, they complained that she comes everyday....Menka said it was Rasik's fault that he got a match for her very close that he would have gone inside the village to get her a match where it would have been very difficult for her to come home......Menka later said she suspects that something is wrong with Sara....she told her brother to observe her very carefully.....the camera zoomed on to Sara and she was fidgeting....

At the Garden, Sara asked her sisters what her father said to Laksmi, Gauri said ''Saty'' she said what about Saty but one of the servant came to inform her that she had a call from her in-laws and she left her sisters.... Dhara was at the other end asking her ''Are you on Vacation there Saraswati if you want someone to come and bring you home then get the money ready....no money means, no entry.....that all her belongings would be thrown out of the house if she fails to get the money.....she dropped the phone and saw her mum standing in the sitting room..... she just said to her mum....that her in-laws were really nice hence they asked after her....just then the phone dropped from her mum's hand and she knew that her mum heard all the conversation...her mother asked why she hid it all from her, ''i am your mother!!!'' Sara replied ''Mum, you sent me there with such high hopes, how can i kill your dreams and see them shattered? her mother asked after Bhavy, Sara lied and said Bhavy is a very nice person and was not aware of all that was happening...., she then said, what would i do, where would i get such money....the mum said ''don't worry Sara, your in-laws only want money right i will get it for them, she hugged her mum.............Menka and Rashik were seen a distant corner listening.......End.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 8:56am On May 23, 2015
larrybabe:

dis 1 dat evry1 is talking about breaking free I think I'll try nd develop a litu interest in it sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.