Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance (80602 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Princecalm(m): 6:53am On Feb 12, 2015
ifeojobas:

Did you read the story at all? Did you see "fiance" and "we have done some traditional rites"? What does primary school student have to do with this issue?

Firstly, a primary school student should shout amen when they are praying concerning jobs. Secondly, the lady in question is a fully grown adult, not a primary school student, neither did I make reference to one in my example

Wait o, if a grandparent or elderly person prays for us regardless of our age eg, you will see your children's children, you should not say amen (because you are not married or your children are still young? OYO!!!)

But seriously, we need to learn to pray regarding our future. Not only when there are problems.
i did read the story, if she thinks they have done some traditional rites then why did she not go to look for fruit of the womb traditionally. We all know the type of rules the church tends to follow nowadays. Nowadays church tends to respect couples who wedded in the church for reasons i do not know.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by fixmykey(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2015
The pastor is senseless, traditional marriage right and weeding which one did the bible recommend ? olodo
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by piagetskinner(m): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2015
I am sure she's guilty,nd she never told her fiance about it...if not y the sudden silence huh?
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by melomelo: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2015
We need to see the other side of dis story from the Pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by holyokoto(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2015
You should have blasted the pastor in front of your fiance to show you have not done that before
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Mariojane(f): 11:40am On Feb 12, 2015
Ganoderma:

Its a normal question. The initial question was for those looking fro the fruit of the womb. Being someone who has not completed her marriage and has not formally announced that she is married, one tends to wonder what she needs fruit of the womb for. Get into your husbands house first before looking for fruit of the womb. Enuf people don do trado wey no enter husband house sake of say yawa gas before wedding day.

And besides it was a question? The pastor never insinuated anything. A guilt free lady would instantly react to that question. She did not react which is a probable sign of guilt. And that she even wants to confront the pastor when she should have done so the instant the pastor asked, is a another sign of guilt.

Abi you wey dey talk, if to say na me ask you dat kind question, NLers no go hear?

Oya talk, you do do abortion before? Se o ti se oyun ri ni?

lolz yes i have. but i did it cos you asked me to do it.u told me u were not ready
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 12, 2015
Mariojane:
lolz yes i have. but i did it cos you asked me to do it.u told me u were not ready

No be you go tear the santana wey we use?
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Mariojane(f): 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ganoderma:

No be you go tear the santana wey we use?
everything dat happened was on a mutual agreement.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by luluosas(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
He is not a pastor but an imposture. Leave that wicked man and his satanic church immediately.

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 13, 2015
Mariojane:
everything dat happened was on a mutual agreement.

The santana was not part of the deal oooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.