Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance (80598 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by mcdokwe(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Genea:
She shud meet him,so pastors wit dier so called anointing,if he tries dat wit me,e wont believe wat will land on him,stupid pple thinking dey can act or talk anyhow,just like one pastor dat laid his hand on my head and was pushing me so dat i wud fall and make it luk lyk i was under d anointing,well i didnt and u shud av seen d luk on his face .mtcheeeew
I see nothing wrong with the question. I think her conscience flogs her well enough.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by centjamie(m): 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
pak:

Na wa o ! What if the said fiance was your younger brother ? Almost getting married to a lady who has had several abortions that might or might not have affected her ability to bear kids. What if the Pastor was just being perceptive (either Spiritually or by physical observation) and asked the question to save the fiance from deceit and major pain in future

Am not being hypocritical but would Jesus or Paul or Peter have hidden such if they had perceived such - no be church we they talk again ?

Nobody holy pass but Jesus might be patient with sinners but never with deceitful and hypocritical people - abi did Peter not rebuke and curse Ananias and Sapphira in the open ?? The woman with the six husbands Jesus met at the well, was it not in the open ?

Please let's stop calling Dog, monkey and monkey, dog

That is not even the issue.what i'm saying is that the pastor shouldn't have been that blunt.there are more subtle ways of passing such information without actually embarrassing anybody and heating up the whole thing, knowing fully well that whatever he says is subject to verification.i still think that that question was uncalled for.

Talking about allowing my brother marry a lady who might have damaged her womb via series of abortion.....judging by the current trend of events,i do no think any man in his right senses would just see any girl,court and marry without subjecting themselves to series of medical tests to ascertain their compatibility,as well as to find out if they have compromised any of their vital organ(s) needed for reproduction.so i wouldn't allow my brother or anybody to rely on the vision of any pastor instead of going to the hospital for check up.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

good evening pals.
My lady friend called me this evening to share a lil gist and told me this so I decided to post here to get advice for her

Simply question that demanded a simple answer.

Pastor: Have you had abortion?
You: Yes or No
Shikena. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Genea(f): 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
mcdokwe:
I see nothing wrong with the question. I think her conscience flogs her well enough.
Iffahear ,d question shud asked in private and not for everyone ones yr
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Genea(f): 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
daxon001:

had u believed and opened up your heart,d annointin 4 don carry u ma'm trust me.
mtcheeeeeew
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
dollarlander:

Don't talk to your pastor any how o. So that you will not carry more trouble. Just tell ytour fiance youve never had an abortion and prove to him. God may be using the Pastor [/b]to safe your fiancee from impending wahala of looking for te fruit of the womb when you are married if actually you've carried out serial abortion. Because you babes of nowadays you are not trust worthy, especially the ones that lived outside campus while in school, they are another thing.

Even at the NYSC orientation camp, you will see used condoms liter every where.

Be very careful talking to your pastor. If actually you had not had abortion you would have spoken right there NO sir, while npw bringing this matteron NL. Bi iwo ba se rere, ara ki yoo a ya o. "If you do well, you will be taken"

[b]SATAN
is using this EVIL so called pastor!

She was clearly too shocked to reply! Such a 'pastor' should be ejected from the congregation!

African culture often gives respect to those unworthy of it.

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Princecalm(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
ifeojobas:

So if you are doing NYSC and it's 2 months or a month to your POP, you are in church and pastor prays, "for those of you looking for a job, God will provide in Jesus name"

Saying Amen is wrong or points to a "past"?
ifeojobas:

So if you are doing NYSC and it's 2 months or a month to your POP, you are in church and pastor prays, "for those of you looking for a job, God will provide in Jesus name"

Saying Amen is wrong or points to a "past"?
there is a time for everything, do you expect a primary school student to say amen to that type of prayer? Certainly no because he/she knows it is not for him/her. That is also the case of the girl, they are not even preparing for marriage and she is looking for fruit of the womb.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Genea(f): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Frankmishael:
so u think when u insult men of God pple will clap for u, see I pity u check ur life?
am not insulting bt dey shud mind dier manner of approach
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Genea(f): 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
smiley
franugo:

awww! a girl after my own heart kisskisskisskiss
smiley
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by AZeD1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
CoCoLav:

I know the meaning. angry
CoCoLav do you mind sharing? wink
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by 9jatatafo(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
That was truly embarrassing from you pastor. To avoid more trouble with your boyfriend, I think you should tell him the truth or rather answer the pastor's question correctly.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Genea(f): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
femi4:
No wonder you didn't fall
meaning wat?
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Genea(f): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
tundabolt:
. Some pastor's can act funny but that doesn't give you the right to call Pastors silly people. Pls don't thunder fire your left eye because free mgb.
OK noted
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by tommysparks: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
farem:
[color=#006600][/color]

Truth, they say is bitter. While the pastor might have gone slightly overboard with the approach, I wonder when your 'traditional rites' have become wedding. When you know you are doing church wedding (which nobody forces you to do) why 'commiting' just after the traditional rites. Wetin kill Ananiah n Sapphira no be small or big donation, BUT giving first impression. Tell the world-church inclusive- if na traditional rites alone and go full-blown RATHER than going have-way and deceiving yourself
once you marry traditionally to me it's complete marriage cos the wedding in the bible was traditional and not in a church or Jewish synagogue.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Genea(f): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
tociano009:
se o ti se oyun ri ni
wat kind of question is dat? *gives him a resounding slap*
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by rezzy: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
daxon001:

see as I just dey look u undecided

Why you dey look me like that?
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by cozy7(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Is fruit of d womb a qualification for ladies to get married in your area?

Now pastor is asking u if u hv aborted b4? I tire for that church and it's members ooo
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
9jatatafo:
That was truly embarrassing from you pastor. To avoid more trouble with your boyfriend, I think you should tell him the truth or rather answer the pastor's question correctly.

The 'pastors' question should be answered. He should be told to beg forgiveness for this sin!

Sadly it is one of the few places in the world that would permit a so called pastor to abuse his position in such a manner. In my own country a true Christian man would have defended his fiancée against such abuse.

CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT SEE HOW EVIL THIS PASTOR IS The rest of the world can!

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by richidinho(m): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tell me u are the person not ur Frnd

Am loaded with answers
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Genea:
am not insulting bt dey shud mind dier manner of approach
kk dear stay unlimited.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by cococandy(f): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Seriously? undecided
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by amparas(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Next....
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by tonychristopher: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

good evening pals.
My lady friend called me this evening to share a lil gist and told me this so I decided to post here to get advice for her

IT IS GOOD FOR LADIES ...WHY DIDNT THE WOMAN CALL HIM TO ORDER..WHY SHOULD PASTOR ASK SUCH AN EMBARRASSING AND PERSONAL QUESTION
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Oceemo(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
nnachukz:
You couldn't answer the question means u have done it. The fiancé will feel she was afraid of lying to the pastor which was why she kept mute. Forget the already done traditional marriage, if I were him I will end the marriage. Period
guy wanem kull e down and stopu ranting. maxi d galie u are bleeping now is she willie not b somebody wife 2moro and u keep bleeping her not knowing yours is been bleeped else where.

Bros d truth of d matter b say d aint no gud girls any more.
Love up and get married stop been such a thwart.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mariojane:
men and their annoying comment. she didnt say she has or has nt aborted before wht she is asking is,is itright for pastor to ask her that in front of her fiancee when is not that they r in counseling class or sometin? according to her, she is just claiming the anointing to conceive. it is no big deal and why was the pastor looking at her instead of praying for the congregation. who knows maybe he is interested in the girl
so a man will ask my wife to be in front of me of she's had an abortion and she will not say no? and then you expect me to parade that one around proudly saying I don c wife. a confident no will shut that pastor up and earn her more respect from me. but heaven help her if I find out she's lying. if a pastor says he has seen how many men you have slept with in spirit and goes ahead to tell your husband, don't deny it o. stay there and keep silent then come here and open a thread on how a pastor spoilt your husband mind. better have sense and learn from others mistake...
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by 9jatatafo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

The 'pastors' question should be answered. He should be told to beg forgiveness for this sin!

Sadly it is one of the few places in the world that would permit a so called pastor to abuse his position in such a manner. In my own country a true Christian man would have defended his fiancée against such abuse.

CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT SEE HOW EVIL THIS PASTOR IS The rest of the world can!

In this part of the world we foolish submit our lives to pastors and Alfas do I don't blame the pastor for asking the lady such a question. If there wasn't that closeness, there won't be room for such.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by CoCoLav(f): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
AZeD1:

CoCoLav do you mind sharing? wink

Answers have been provided above. tongue
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:
hmmmmmmmmm.

what do we do now?

huh? answer!!!

#sipping hot tea
Dont burn your tongue Ma'am
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by AZeD1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
CoCoLav:

Answers have been provided above. tongue
Didn't see no answers....
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by jidxin(m): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
I'm sorry op but u ain't smart at all or probably u re dumb sorry 4 calling u names but really y did u give ur fiance a room to doubt ur innocence anyway I think u re not innocent per se .... its a mere question dat needs answr a negative answer to preserve ur marriage now because of u didn't think deeply u put ursef in an avoidable mess ..... . ve u really committed abortion
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Bitojoe(m): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
lordmayor2013:
Can you now see why I said don't vote for GEJ

did your girlfriend se oyun ri fun GEJ ni?
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by CoCoLav(f): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
AZeD1:

Didn't see no answers....

Check again jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.