Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance (80585 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by harrysterol(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lie cheesy
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by yorke1: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
funny
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
E NOR GO BETA FOR YOU AND YA PASTOR undecided
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
hmmm....do not confront him...let him be...
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by CharlesPhc: 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by repogirl(f): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
So if one 'se oyun', does that mean one can't conceive again and so needs Gods help undecided?

Some pastors sha, mtchewwwww.

What is wrong with seeking for fruit of the womb in advance sef? Or is it until one cannot get pregnant before one should begin asking for it?

2 Likes

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by davemike1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
ABI d PASTOR KNW U Pass as normal? grin
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by CharlesPhc: 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
When he asked if you'd committed abortion before why didn't you just answer him a simple 'No' if you'd not? the reason you kept quite meant you had and that was what your fiancé took you silence to mean....!!! SMH Ladies of nowadays...!!! I broke up with mine the day i found out she did an abortion while we were planning our traditional marriage. She wanted to be smart by placing it on me but when i inquired why she didn't tell me first she mumbled some rubbish and started crying. To make matters worse, I was the one that drove her to the hospital that Sunday Morning. She claimed she was going for some checkup and walked in normal but came out in pain. When I insisted in a harsh tone she changed her earlier lie and confessed in the evening.

3 Likes

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by ifeojobas(f): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Princecalm:
This story sef, she is not married and she is looking for fruit of the womb.

So if you are doing NYSC and it's 2 months or a month to your POP, you are in church and pastor prays, "for those of you looking for a job, God will provide in Jesus name"

Saying Amen is wrong or points to a "past"?

4 Likes

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by enkay0525: 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
nnachukz:
You couldn't answer the question means u have done it. The fiancé will feel she was afraid of lying to the pastor which was why she kept mute. Forget the already done traditional marriage, if I were him I will end the marriage. Period
Did you listen to yourself?
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by dokunbam(m): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Confide in your husband to be if you have or have not seyunri cheesy

if you have not, you should have answered immediately. angry
It would have settled the case

Pls guys I need your sincere advice on 'why this promo failed'
https://www.nairaland.com/2142154/why-did-promo-failed
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by malonephill(m): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:
hmmmmmmmmm.

what do we do now?

huh? answer!!!

#sipping hot tea
take sugar
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
emusmith:
Is she guilty or innocent?

That's the only question that can calm the storm...

Pastors are humans too and as such make mistakes...wink

Is she guilty?

ehen
Even if she is guilty. Is the pastor Minister of Righteousness?
I think that question is totally out of place.

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by enkay0525: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
repogirl:
So if one 'se oyun', does that mean one can't conceive again and so needs Gods help undecided?

Some pastors sha, mtchewwwww.
I tire for them o.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Kingsasian(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
Prixus:
girls and their many secrets. I'm sure the guy thinks he's getting married to one decent girl now.
abi?

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by kolin4ril99(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
shadowgwalker:
send video please!

Chaii. diaris God ooo
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Laycan(m): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ok,
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by benemmanuel: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
What, I should give you answer for imaginative questiOn?
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by evolg(m): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Overfamiliarity; dtz d name. I'm sure d pastor wouldnt talk to some calibre of ppl in d church lyk dt...he's gotten too familiar wit u.

4 Likes

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by dammillicious: 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
DianimalCanada:
I can't help thinking that if she had been honest about her past with her husband in the first place, none of this would have mattered.
yup. she'd have just said the Yes with so much confidence plus the husband's consent. on the alternative, person wey fit do abortion wey no fit lie give pastor.........and if she don truly repent, she for just talk the truth...
anyway sha..e dey the babe body
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by socrateez(m): 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
It was wrong for the pastor to make such a derisive remarks to her even in the absence of the fiance. Obviously, this must be a church where illiterate and unenlightened pastor holds sway. A well cultured man of God would know how to approach issues in a way that people are not exposed to ridicule. I hope the fiance appreciates the level of embarrassment you were exposed to.
She just needs to explain to the guy that she was not comfortable with the question and that's what she kept quiet. A better way is to leave that church. Goto where you will be treated with respect.

2 Likes

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by alujonjonkijon: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
i will advise you to forgive the pastor's indiscretion.it was a foolish comment no doubt but he may not meant it as an insult.depending on his age it could be a salient disaproval of your status.as far as he is concerned traditional marriage does not make you a wife yet and does not make you entitled to the twins which you feel entitled to have.the pastor erred but i will rather you let another elder tell him how you feel so that way he is permanently restrained from further disregard of your status as indeed traditional marriage is marriage and i happens to be a lawyer.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

ehen
Even if she is guilty. Is the pastor Minister of Righteousness?
I think that question is totally out of place.

lipsrsealed
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by fejikudz(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
evolg:
Overfamiliarity; dtz d name. I'm sure d pastor wouldnt talk to some calibre of ppl in d church lyk dt...he's gotten too familiar wit u.
Gbam!!
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by elari(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Simple question "have u had an abortion before? Yes or No? and u are claiming being devastated. I guess ur devastation says a lot.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by kenee24(m): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by shadelek(m): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
Some pastors are like that. Maybe that's how they were told to speak
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by intercom: 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
This sister(lady) there is something more to this that we don't know because u hav not put it down here. There pastor went personal with you because he knowns your history.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by pak: 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that question especially as it came from YOUR Pastor

@DianimalCanada @intercom
I concur with your reasoning.

I am a stickler for openness in relationships - The scenarios are these.

1. She has never had an abortion - of which she'll joyfully and firmly (though embarrassed) say "Never, definitely no". Which will even end up boosting the respect your fiance has. - no problem here.

2. She has had an abortion and told the said fiance about it - Once again, no problem here. Just slight embarrassment.

3. She has had abortion(s) and kept it as a secret from her fiance - Now that is where the big problem comes from, you can't answer yes or no so you just keep mute !!!!! I tend to suspect that this is the OPs likely scenairo

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by LewisO: 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
I can't see anything! undecided
Precise! Must we click a Link, huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.