Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance (80565 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by elari(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
enkay0525:
Did you listen to yourself?
I read and I agree. Simple yes or no?
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by bewla(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
say the truth and it shall set u free noting is hiding to the lord
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
obayeje ni pastor....o fe da ile onile ru. meaning d pastor is a spoiler. ..he wanna destroy a good relationship. ....
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Mariojane(f): 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Prixus:
girls and their many secrets. I'm sure the guy thinks he's getting married to one decent girl now.
men and their annoying comment. she didnt say she has or has nt aborted before wht she is asking is,is itright for pastor to ask her that in front of her fiancee when is not that they r in counseling class or sometin? according to her, she is just claiming the anointing to conceive. it is no big deal and why was the pastor looking at her instead of praying for the congregation. who knows maybe he is interested in the girl

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by centjamie(m): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
DianimalCanada:
I can't help thinking that if she had been honest about her past with her husband in the first place, none of this would have mattered.

This kind of honesty has the tendency of making a woman remain a spinster perpetually.whatever happened in the past before she met the man should remain in the past.i think her mistake was keeping mute when the pastor asked her that question.she should have simply asnswered no even if the answer was yes.the pastor was wrong to have asked such question in the prescence of her man.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
I'm sorry but I don't feel sorry! A pastor will only have such effrontery to say nonsense when you treat him like a demi god. undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by eminikansoso(m): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

good evening pals.
My lady friend called me this evening to share a lil gist and told me this so I decided to post here to get advice for her

she should not go there again for her interest.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by DuchessLily(f): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Akwuku mgbede!
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by centjamie(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
DianimalCanada:
I can't help thinking that if she had been honest about her past with her husband in the first place, none of this would have mattered.

This kind of honesty has the tendency of making a woman remain a spinster perpetually.whatever happened in the past before she met the man should remain in the past.i think her mistake was keeping mute when the pastor asked her that question.she should have,simply and confidently answered no even if the answer was yes(at least to save herself the embarrassment that moment).the pastor was wrong to have asked such question in the prescence of her man.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by pinkhill(f): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
seriously i am amazed with your opinion
what she did has nothing to do with marriage...she desires it and wants to be connected to the anointing be her single or about to...nobody has the right to question her
@op your friend should give the pastor the words of his life....
everyone is entitled to key into any prophesy they wish to,the pastor should be praying for her instead of him spitting thrash.
even singles pray for happy home..why not ask them if they are married
farem:
[color=#006600][/color]

Truth, they say is bitter. While the pastor might have gone slightly overboard with the approach, I wonder when your 'traditional rites' have become wedding. When you know you are doing church wedding (which nobody forces you to do) why 'commiting' just after the traditional rites. Wetin kill Ananiah n Sapphira no be small or big donation, BUT giving first impression. Tell the world-church inclusive- if na traditional rites alone and go full-blown RATHER than going have-way and deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by snowprince59(m): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Y would he (pastor) behave so childish? He should have had a private talk with you if he sensed or observed something. Except he's an amebo or aproko.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by tiredface: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
That's what your fakes.I'm sorry
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Mayydayy(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
falconey:
when I saw "SEE" I thought there will be a video or pix...................anyway the pastor must know something about her to ask that kind of question, that question is not for anyhow girl, and definately he knows she is not a virgin

Are you a virgin?
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by dammywapes(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Princecalm:
This story sef, she is not married and she is looking for fruit of the womb.
Baba mi i reason u. The first question i wanted to ask the OP before is that hope the story is not formed up to get attention.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by chemmerfrank(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
to tap in advance? What the hell does that mean??

2 Likes

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by tundabolt(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Genea:
She shud meet him,so pastors wit dier so called anointing,if he tries dat wit me,e wont believe wat will land on him,stupid pple thinking dey can act or talk anyhow,just like one pastor dat laid his hand on my head and was pushing me so dat i wud fall and make it luk lyk i was under d anointing,well i didnt and u shud av seen d luk on his face .mtcheeeew
. Some pastor's can act funny but that doesn't give you the right to call Pastors silly people. Pls don't thunder fire your left eye because free mgb.

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by dammywapes(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Edwardhead:
How do I believe?
Gbayi bi eko.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by nicerod(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin liesss
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by dammywapes(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Brugo:
Abi o ti se oyun ri ni?

Lmao. Casting of life.
If the story is real , mo ti seyun ri. Since she could not reply.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by lusciouslex: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
How does your conversation with a prophet of Baal influence Global Oil Price? Mtcheew!
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by AZeD1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
chemmerfrank:
to tap in advance? What the hell does that mean??
If you ever find the meaning, please let me know.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by mauriceminor88: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
lordmayor2013:
Can you now see why I said don't vote for GEJ

Wetin concern voting GEJ and the issue at hand?
Nawa for u ooooo
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

good evening pals.
My lady friend called me this evening to share a lil gist and told me this so I decided to post here to get advice for her

The pastor see's twins all around and pry's into the intimate details of his congregations lives?

I advise to attend a proper Christian Church and leave these fake pastors alone.

I suppose he has a nice car while some of his congregation go hungry and almost barefoot?
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by lusciouslex: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
How does your conversation with a prophet of Baal influence Global Oil Price? Or has it got anything to do with the re-election of GEJ? Mtcheew!
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by dammywapes(m): 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
paulolee:
hmmmm... dis wan pass mi too
Ydt kinda question??
I suspect d lady n dt badt pastor..
if the story is real , d pastor mit nt be bad pastor. T culd b d holy spirit ministering to him. If na me b d bf , sweat go dey cme out of my body lyk rain beat me.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by dammywapes(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
nnachukz:
You couldn't answer the question means u have done it. The fiancé will feel she was afraid of lying to the pastor which was why she kept mute. Forget the already done traditional marriage, if I were him I will end the marriage. Period
Your comment is like you pulling out a gun and point to the gals head n shot it.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by pak: 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
centjamie:

This kind of honesty has the tendency of making a woman remain a spinster perpetually.whatever happened in the past before she met the man should remain in the past.i think her mistake was keeping mute when the pastor asked her that question.she should have simply asnswered no even if the answer was yes.the pastor was wrong to have asked such question in the prescence of her man.

ThoniaSlim:
I'm sorry but I don't feel sorry! A pastor will only have such effrontery to say nonsense when you treat him like a demi god. undecided

Na wa o ! What if the said fiance was your younger brother ? Almost getting married to a lady who has had several abortions that might or might not have affected her ability to bear kids. What if the Pastor was just being perceptive (either Spiritually or by physical observation) and asked the question to save the fiance from deceit and major pain in future

Am not being hypocritical but would Jesus or Paul or Peter have hidden such if they had perceived such - no be church we they talk again ?

Nobody holy pass but Jesus might be patient with sinners but never with deceitful and hypocritical people - abi did Peter not rebuke and curse Ananias and Sapphira in the open ?? The woman with the six husbands Jesus met at the well, was it not in the open ?

Please let's stop calling Dog, monkey and monkey, dog
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Jokay07(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Her Pastor was absolutely right bt in a wrong way. '''Why must you ask for water if you are not thirsty'''
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
socrateez:
It was wrong for the pastor to make such a derisive remarks to her even in the absence of the fiance. Obviously, this must be a church where illiterate and unenlightened pastor holds sway. A well cultured man of God would know how to approach issues in a way that people are not exposed to ridicule. I hope the fiance appreciates the level of embarrassment you were exposed to.
She just needs to explain to the guy that she was not comfortable with the question and that's what she kept quiet. A better way is to leave that church. Goto where you will be treated with respect.

abegy I dont see anything wrong in asking such question. After all such info shd be knwn to her fiancee. Pastors are our spiritual fathers and I dont think the question is too serious. if she is looking for fruit of the woman she will run back to the same pastor fasting,singing and praying. Not knowing the sins she has commited in the past us wat is hunting her. If she has nothin to hid she shd hv responded with an afirmative no simple. If I be dat pastor if she come back to me na heavy couselling she go receive.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by tkpoint2(m): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
What kind of question is that?
The way the men of God are destroying relationship and marriages is alarming thes day
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Onozboy(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
If you ask me na who i go ask

la space le bookgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / Love Making In Swimming Pools Is Getting Out Of Hand!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.