Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance (80596 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by AZeD1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
CoCoLav:

Check again jor.
I can't. Just tell me.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
9jatatafo:

In this part of the world we foolish submit our lives to pastors and Alfas do I don't blame the pastor for asking the lady such a question. If there wasn't that closeness, there won't be room for such.

You are right! It IS foolish. In my country her fiancé would be considered only a half man for allowing such abuse.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by shaqhead: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
My advice will simply b this;

1. Ignore the Pastor eventhough he went way overboard by asking such a question in front of her fiance. That was quite reprehensible coz Wisdom is Profitable to direct (I dnt seem to understand the place of not claiming in advance a blessing until after the wedding eventhough they have done the traditional rites-paid bride price I believe?)

2. That she had an abortion is a non-issue (yes take those ur hypocritical eyes off my post) if she's no longer living in the past.

3. Come clean to her fiance if she hasn't on issues like this and damn the consequences.

4. Live happily ever after!

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by CoCoLav(f): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
AZeD1:

I can't. Just tell me.

You can. We both know you are not lazy lipsrsealed
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by AZeD1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
CoCoLav:

You can. We I both think know you are not lazy lipsrsealed
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by CoCoLav(f): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=AZeD1 post=30637545][/quote]

I know you are not...
Stop trying to be modest
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by AZeD1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
CoCoLav:

I know you are not...
Stop trying to be modest
I give up.......would try and go through to see i can see were it was explained in English... grin
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by CoCoLav(f): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
AZeD1:

I give up.......would try and go through to see i can see were it was explained in English... grin

I always win grin tongue
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by AZeD1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
CoCoLav:

I always win grin tongue

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by watchman111: 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Princecalm:
This story sef, she is not married and she is looking for fruit of the womb.
she insulted herself by raising up her hands.she should have said amen.not raise up her hands..
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by tociano009(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Genea:
wat kind of question is dat? *gives him a resounding slap*
simple question and simple answer. ...

Pastor:-Se o ti se oyun ri ni
You :-Rara sir

OR
You :-Beeni sir
Pastor;-Emeelo
You :-Emeta pere ni sir
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by macdelene(m): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
So the pastor didn't even have faith that the lady would get married more or less give birth? Haba what did the Bible say about faith ? Some of this pastors they should watch it?
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Genea:
She shud meet him,so pastors wit dier so called anointing,if he tries dat wit me,e wont believe wat will land on him,stupid pple thinking dey can act or talk anyhow,just like one pastor dat laid his hand on my head and was pushing me so dat i wud fall and make it luk lyk i was under d anointing,well i didnt and u shud av seen d luk on his face .mtcheeeew
Why did she go there in the first place? You visit a stranger in his house and you're shouting rape?

The pastor asked a question and she kept mute? That means she had had tons of abortion. Clear conscience fears no accusation.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by princepeluola01(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
story 4 d gods...... undecided
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by maxdozie(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
hahahaha
I guess she has aborted like 5 or 6 ... A whole family.. and now she is raising her hands for Twin babies...
Ah!! Women are funny..
Fear Them...
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by EmmyDe25(m): 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Princecalm:
e tire me o... fiance fire!
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
tociano009:
OR
Pastor;-Emeelo

Or the answer could be:

What business is it of yours you perverted son of SATAN! See - simplest answer of all.

It is time for all Africans to get rid of this subservient attitude. This so called 'pastor' is the least of the congregation and no fit to lick the boots of those he is supposed (and is failing) to minister to!
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by chrysso83(m): 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
She caused d whole thing. I don't blame the pastor. Y should she raise her hand to tap blessing in advance. She is not yet married yet she is looking for fruit of the womb. Dats putting the cart before the horse. The pastor asked d question because only someone who isn't sure of her self will want to take blessing in advance.
In other words, she wanted blessing meant for people who are looking for fruit of the womb and also got question meant for people who are looking for fruit of the womb
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by lyricalz: 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Its true, u shudn't hv raised up ur hands cuz u're not yet married, and then have not involved in s*x, its only pple who hv been married without fruits dat need to raise hands. Raising up ur hands means u hv been having pre-marital s*x but no fruits, although the pastor went to far.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Genea(f): 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
slimmy05:
Why did she go there in the first place? You visit a stranger in his house and you're shouting rape?

The pastor asked a question and she kept mute? That means she had had tons of abortion. Clear conscience fears no accusation.
mmmmmm

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by tociano009(m): 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Or the answer could be:

What business is it of yours you perverted son of SATAN! See - simplest answer of all.

It is time for all Africans to get rid of this subservient attitude. This so called 'pastor' is the least of the congregation and no fit to lick the boots of those he is supposed (and is failing) to minister to!

I beg try pastor oyedepo, you will find yourself in hell fire, odenson woman wrapper
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Genea(f): 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
tociano009:

OR
Pastor;-Emeelo
I yaf hear o, e ma pa mi
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Genea(f): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
tociano009:

OR
Pastor;-Emeelo
okay I yaf hear,ma pa mi

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Genea(f): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Frankmishael:
kk dear stay unlimited.
yup
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by tociano009(m): 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Genea:
I yaf hear o, e ma pa mi
good girl

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Richy4(m): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Just calm down. It could be an honest mistake. If it was this modern age, Hannah in the bible would have sued Eli for mistaken her to be a drunk. She would have been on twitter or Facebook and tell the whole world how she was humiliated. And missed her blessing.
Do not worry God knows your heart desires. The pastor doesn't.
It is well
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
tociano009:
I beg try pastor oyedepo, you will find yourself in hell fire, odenson woman wrapper

ANY pastor who would ask this (thinking he is so far above his congregation as to be able to treat them like savages or slaves) deserves no respect!

NO Pastor can condemn anyone to hell fire that is for God only to say. I worship NO man only God.

I don't know this pastor Oyedepo but if he is a proper Christian then he will condemn this fake pastor who asked this. If he would do this then he should be more concerned with his own views than those of others.

Remember you are answerable to GOD, NOT some pastor overstepping his duties for his own hypocritical power trip.

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by simdam500(m): 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
lordmayor2013: Can you now see why I said don't vote for GEJ

I don't understand a thing!

Oh us GEJ the pastor? undecided
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Oriafo123:
I wish u had a matured brain, if u did u wudnt alter such statement. Pointing an accusing finger doesn't solve anything it just makes matter worse. It wud hv been d best if d lady(if at all she has done abortion to have told her fiance before committing to let him know whats up shikena. Am sure he feeling betrayed hearing such from someone else. Girls like u will encourage lies... Well if a relationship foundation r built on lies IT WILL NOT SURVIVE. Note to all gender b honest with ur partner esp d ONES u intend to MARRY

Please write properly in English so that I can reply to your post. I do not understand what you just wrote.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by xtervaganza(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Princecalm:
anything wrong with that?
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by daxon001(m): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
rezzy:

Why you dey look me like that?
dat ur post is incredible is an understatement
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Princecalm(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
xtervaganza:
anything wrong with that?
it is just like a boy in junior secondary school that wants admission in a university. It has to be one thing at a time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.