Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me (1709 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: After Giving Me Blackberry Porsche He Wants To Sleep With Me by delishpot: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
How many of you, if your oga or madam at work should buy you a car or phone gift will reject it at first? She did not do anything wrong in accepting the phone gift. Now that his intention is known, she should return it if sue cant stanf his pestrring her and that is that.
If it were me sha, I will keep the phone and reject his toasting. She did not force him to buy her a phone, it can be likened to a woman that allows a guy do ONS with her and then expects him to start footing her billS because she gave him some.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That If Girls Didn't Apply Make Up, Guys Won't Approach Them? / See What Bleached Girl Had To Say To Dark Skinned Girls ( Pics) / He Has Had Sex With Women That Are Older Than Him. "Do U Think He Has A Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.