Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:23 AM

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. (72618 Views)

What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Difference Between Sex And Love Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by uchkochi(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Is love SEX!!!!

What is the difference between sex and love making?

1. You make love to your wife. While you have sex with a girl friend or a prostitute, hence the term PRE-MARITAL SEX.

2. Sex is self centered, wanting to satisfy self. But love making is mutual and the satisfaction of your spouse is primary.

3. Sex is just the use of the sex organs but love making is the use of the whole body.

4. Sex does not depict love but love making is love.

5. Sex is for pleasure, love making is for expression.

6. Sex is short, love making is long.

7. Sex is without romance, love making is romance packed.

8. Sex is taking, love making is sharing.

9. The pain of a person during sex gives the other person pleasure but in love making it is not so.

10. Sex may be bad but love making is true.

11. Eyes are closed during love making. Eyes are opened during sex. Love making blends couples because they are doing the right thing.

Many have been deceived that a guy loves them because he had sex with them. A guy can only love you and make true love to you after marrying you.

So even in this valentine season show love, don't allow a person who is not your husband have sleep with you.

SEX DOES NOT MEAN LOVE!!!

197 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by ronald4lif(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
In a nutshell, all you are saying is: making love happens with the right person and at the right time... While having sex is the opposite, right? Nice theory tongue

*Modified*
Can't believe this made FP. Is dere a way we can fight against some of the topics we see on FP? There are a million and one more important topics (some of them, potential life-savers) languishing in the various sections. Yet we see rubbish things that have to do with celebrities and their dogs, and all-what's-not. Smh.

Back to the topic, if I should delve in total into this piece ehn, this op will probably hate me for life; he's contradicting himself here bigtime. Lemme just lipsrsealed

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by zonax(m): 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Kk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by juniormusa(m): 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by sexymoma(f): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Here comes val season where most bras will be let loosed and panties will be fallen

To all the virgins in the house i pray you won't fall into wrong hands

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by juniormusa(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2015

For sale

4 Likes

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by kilokeys(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
stupidity at its peak

esp the closing eyes point..

please.. lets kick against senseless fp topics abeg

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Trending(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by holicalpha(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
BOOOKED
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by yorex2011: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Frontpage? Why?

3 Likes

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by ebbie9ja(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
cry
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by mirexxx(f): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
wow! oK smiley
wait! is it marriage that makes sex love making??
so two people in love that have sex did not make love??
smileywhat about two married people that don't love eachother buh still have sex??

is that also love making??

#jez asking# smiley

35 Likes

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Ojestas(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
It both involves 2 persons (M & F) .. so, same noni .
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by holicalpha(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
HA!!!!!! OP YEW CAN LIE.

1.. WHAT IF ITS YOUR FINANCE/CEE

2. LOVE MAKING ISNT SELF CENTERED. NIGGA THAT DIIICK IS STILL GONNA CUM.

3. YET YOU'LL SEE A MARRIED WOMAN WHO CANT GIVE HER HUSBAND BLOWJOBB.

4.. THERE ARE MANY OTHER WAYS TO DEPICTING LOVE OTHER THAN GIVING HER THAT D

5.GIVE HER THAT KISS SHE'S NEVER HAD OTHER DRAGGING HER PANTIES LIKE A MAD MAN.

6.IF THE GUY IS WEAK NKO LIKE LASTICLACLA.?

7.. TELL THAT TO SEUN, ALL MY SEX WITH HER WAS PACKED WITH ROMANCE BUT I WAS ALL IN FOR THE VEE JAY JAY.

8. SEX IS TAKING. MEET A NIGGA LIKE ME THAT DOESNT LOVE BUT REALLY GOOD IN Bleep....ME WILL SHARE WITH YOU MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE EVEN TAKING.

9 THAT ONLY HAPPENS ON PUNISHTUBE.COM, I AINT NO SAVGE.

10 NIGGA COME AGAIN.

11.EYES CLOSED..
OGA MI BANGING NO BE HIDE AND SEEK....THATS WHY THEY SAY MAKE PIKINS NO DO AM.

BOTTOMLINE MOST OF THOSE THINGS YOU POSTED ARE SHIIIIT

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by kunlesehan(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Synergistic
Energy
Xchange
Love and se.x are the same thing. It all depends on how it plays out in the mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by DidiLove1: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
People get time sha
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by yungcyrus(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
na wa O!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................luv everyday, una neva tire

bomboclakmen
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by eemalex(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Cool story
Both sha involve inserting the D into the P with pleasure..
Bye

2 Likes

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by hrykanu231(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Phuck na phuck

2 Likes

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by kent79: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmm....

Bt I don't agree with no 11

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
My space
"50 shades of grey" made me understand the difference between the two.

1 Like

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by mencade4: 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
nonsense!

what if a narried woman and a non married man do it. what name will u call it?
mirexxx:
wow! oK smiley

How can a female be happy with this kind of thread Are u a whoorrre
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by AmakaDNB(f): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by sage2(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nice theory.
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
@Op, I can see the Spirit of valentine have caught up with u grin

@Op, from your write up, i can tell that you are getting laid for the 1st time this Val wink

3 Likes

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by missvirgorick(f): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
mirexxx:
wow! oK smiley
hi bae
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Learner alert!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? / Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene / Slay Queens Twerk For Shatta Bandles, "Ghanaian Richest Dwarf" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.