Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. (72676 Views)

What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Difference Between Sex And Love Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
grin
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by ClintonDal(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Oya we don hear..... *spoiler alert*
As u no get babe just do the needful *olofofo* undecided
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by lakunle1love(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
no trespass
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Silva79(f): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Very deep
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Innodon(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
True talk
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by mrvitalis(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
h
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by bumtos(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
kiss Really
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
sexymoma:
Here comes val season where most bras will be let loosed and panties will be fallen

To all the virgins in the house i pray you won't fall into wrong hands
spoted...
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by ObioraIkenna(m): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
undecided
lie lie, until I marry her its not Love abi? grin
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobleacct: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
THANK YOU JARE, LET THE GIRLS AND LADIES GET THAT TO THEIR HEADS.
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by AJ01(m): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
loving it.. eating popcorn
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
"Yawns" i dont know the difference but i fucckk init undecided

Besides who dey take notes to know which is which,nna as long as preek enter nne we r fucccking
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by flexingPAPA: 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
don't be deceived. sex is part of love making. and dats how 80 percent of Nigerians will celebrate val tomorrow....

meanwhile I intend breaking up with my lady first thing tomorrow morning after a Marathon love making.....
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by cesareborgia(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
uchkochi:
Is love SEX!!!!

What is the difference between sex and love making?

1. You make love to your wife. While you have sex with a girl friend or a prostitute, hence the term PRE-MARITAL SEX.

2. Sex is self centered, wanting to satisfy self. But love making is mutual and the satisfaction of your spouse is primary.

3. Sex is just the use of the sex organs but love making is the use of the whole body.

4. Sex does not depict love but love making is love.

5. Sex is for pleasure, love making is for expression.

6. Sex is short, love making is long.

7. Sex is without romance, love making is romance packed.

8. Sex is taking, love making is sharing.

9. The pain of a person during sex gives the other person pleasure but in love making it is not so.

10. Sex may be bad but love making is true.

11. Eyes are closed during love making. Eyes are opened during sex. Love making blends couples because they are doing the right thing.

Many have been deceived that a guy loves them because he had sex with them. A guy can only love you and make true love to you after marrying you.

So even in this valentine season show love, don't allow a person who is not your husband have sleep with you.

SEX DOES NOT MEAN LOVE!!!

Go siddon...and take a chill pill with you...
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by sanc2s(f): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
This is the worst update av ever seen here. Mtcheww
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by nosike3(m): 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Arrant trash.. people postulate theories from the depth of their anu$! This makes serious sense.
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by PAINGAIN: 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
They r d same to me, love making,sex, its all about cuming!
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by DoTheNeedful: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wetin be the difference Both na to put sim card for fone angry
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by jearile(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
This may also interest you: What do boys gain in relationship without sex? >>> https://www.nairaland.com/2142205/re-what-boys-gain-relationship <<<
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by mirexxx(f): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
wastedsperm:

How can a female be happy with this kind of thread Are u a whoorrre
nope i'm not
buh i don't only think you are a result of a broken condom, you are also a result of an abortion that didn't work out!
your moniker says it all! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Bigajeff(m): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
uchkochi:
Is love SEX!!!!

What is the difference between sex and love making?

1. You make love to your wife. While you have sex with a girl friend or a prostitute, hence the term PRE-MARITAL SEX.

2. Sex is self centered, wanting to satisfy self. But love making is mutual and the satisfaction of your spouse is primary.

3. Sex is just the use of the sex organs but love making is the use of the whole body.

4. Sex does not depict love but love making is love.

5. Sex is for pleasure, love making is for expression.

6. Sex is short, love making is long.

7. Sex is without romance, love making is romance packed.

8. Sex is taking, love making is sharing.

9. The pain of a person during sex gives the other person pleasure but in love making it is not so.

10. Sex may be bad but love making is true.

11. Eyes are closed during love making. Eyes are opened during sex. Love making blends couples because they are doing the right thing.

Many have been deceived that a guy loves them because he had sex with them. A guy can only love you and make true love to you after marrying you.

So even in this valentine season show love, don't allow a person who is not your husband have sleep with you.

SEX DOES NOT MEAN LOVE!!!

@seun Osewa, You Need to conduct seminars or Training for all Your Moderator emphasizing the need to add value to the fropnpage, i mean valuable contents.
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Twaci(f): 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
They are different, yes but essential in every relationship.

U need love-making to reassure urselves of the affection, desires and passion shared.

U need se.x to inject excitement and fun into the relationship.

A quick one, do u think those exciting different se.x positions would ever be found in love-making?!
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by mirexxx(f): 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ipledge:
hi bae
hi dear smiley
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
mirexxx:
hi dear smiley
me I miss u
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by tuffgongjo(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
Shallow Analysis.
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by onila(f): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
in France, we know better
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Spaxon(f): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
aitte. emusmith
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
Twaci:
They are different, yes but essential in every relationship.

U need love-making to reassure urselves of the affection, desires and passion shared.

U need se.x to inject excitement and fun into the relationship.

A quick one, do u think those exciting different se.x positions would ever be found in love-making?!
can u be my Val for tommorrow
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
Let loose ni !! Lmao grin
sexymoma:
Here comes val season where most bras will be let loosed and panties will be fallen

To all the virgins in the house i pray you won't fall into wrong hands
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by mirexxx(f): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ipledge:
me I miss u
missed u too ooo
whr u hide na? smiley
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
mirexxx:
missed u too ooo
whr u hide na? smiley
i hide inside city...lol been busy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tynedria Meneweather's Pre-wedding Photos Go Viral / Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.