Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. (72678 Views)

What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Difference Between Sex And Love Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by flexingPAPA: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
mirexxx:
hi dear smiley
pretty damsel...which would u prefer??
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by mirexxx(f): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ipledge:
i hide inside city...lol been busy
val tinx ba wink
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Zellie: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Same thing dude
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by mirexxx(f): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
flexingPAPA:
pretty damsel...which would u prefer??
love making with my hubby smiley smiley

and u?
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
mirexxx:
val tinx ba wink
whats Val? It's been postponed indefinitely...i now have tight schedules
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by notoriousbabe: 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Prof prof. The professor of totology department of mass fornication
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by killercute16(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
All these people are just opening our secret for tomorrow...mtcheew
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by mirexxx(f): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ipledge:
whats Val? It's been postponed indefinitely...i now have tight schedules
lol oK smiley
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by flexingPAPA: 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
mirexxx:
love making with my hubby smiley smiley

and u?
both combine. ....I love adventure.. and I know u will Luv it more.. is written in ur pretty eyes..
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
mirexxx:
lol oK smiley
i need a gal that's willing to take me out tommorow
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by NemzySeries(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
sexymoma:
Here comes val season where most bras will be let loosed and panties will be fallen

To all the virgins in the house i pray you won't fall into wrong hands
Hahaahahahahahaha......wen sum av already visited d chemist & D've started deir own val dis evening.....sum1 sumwere is getting preggy as we speak grin
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Twaci(f): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ipledge:
can u be my Val for tommorrow
Why this sudden toasting?! undecided

*suspicious*

1 Like

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
Spaxon:
aitte. emusmith

Sup bae smiley
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
Twaci:
Why this sudden toasting?! undecided

*suspicious*
because u would be a good Val,no regret val with u grin
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by spacefreak: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Twaci:
They are different, yes but essential in every relationship.

U need love-making to reassure urselves of the affection, desires and passion shared.

U need se.x to inject excitement and fun into the relationship.

A quick one, do u think those exciting different se.x positions would ever be found in love-making?!

I like where this is going. smiley
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Muhylonaire(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
contradicting post...

what are u teaching the ladies?

u be savior of the ladies abi?

i wont argue with you....tomorrow come and watch the movie titled
FALLING PANTS
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Decryptor(m): 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
So OP, in a nutshell, what you are trying to say is that GEJ was born through love-making while buhari was born through sex? undecided undecided
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
Right on point!!!

I pity ladies that will fall for sex all in the name of love making this Valentine period.
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Ayosh(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
uchkochi:
Is love SEX!!!!

What is the difference between sex and love making?

1. You make love to your wife. While you have sex with a girl friend or a prostitute, hence the term PRE-MARITAL SEX.

2. Sex is self centered, wanting to satisfy self. But love making is mutual and the satisfaction of your spouse is primary.

3. Sex is just the use of the sex organs but love making is the use of the whole body.

4. Sex does not depict love but love making is love.

5. Sex is for pleasure, love making is for expression.

6. Sex is short, love making is long.

7. Sex is without romance, love making is romance packed.

8. Sex is taking, love making is sharing.

9. The pain of a person during sex gives the other person pleasure but in love making it is not so.

10. Sex may be bad but love making is true.

11. Eyes are closed during love making. Eyes are opened during sex. Love making blends couples because they are doing the right thing.

Many have been deceived that a guy loves them because he had sex with them. A guy can only love you and make true love to you after marrying you.

So even in this valentine season show love, don't allow a person who is not your husband have sleep with you.

SEX DOES NOT MEAN LOVE!!!

chai! Bad Markeeet
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by JoeCutie(m): 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Bullshit!

All these sermon is what? undecided
The difference between Sex & Love making is MOOD.
It all depends on your both moods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Jennyclems(f): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
Story for d gods
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by mirexxx(f): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
flexingPAPA:
both combine. ....I love adventure.. and I know u will Luv it more.. is written in ur pretty eyes..
don't b mistaken sir smiley
am not d adventurous type smiley
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Twaci(f): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ipledge:
because u would be a good Val,no regret val with u grin
And say I become demanding?
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Mrluv(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
MizAusta:
In a nutshell, all you are saying is: making love happens with the right person and at the right time... While having sex is the opposite, right? Nice theory tongue

*Modified*
Can't believe this made FP. Is dere a way we can fight against some of the topics we see on FP? There are a million and one more important topics (some of them, potential life-savers) languishing in the various sections. Yet we see rubbish things that have to do with celebrities and their dogs, and all-what's-not. Smh.

Back to the topic, if I should delve in total into this piece ehn, this op will probably hate me for life; he's contradicting himself here bigtime. Lemme just lipsrsealed
God wud bless u for this piece of word and ur blessing wud over flow, there is day fell sick and doctor were on strike then and i canot afford moni for private hospistal so i posted my problem here whether someone wud have ideas wat am going through or it may have happen to someone so dat they prescribe drug for me to take, wat i seen on front page that day was totally rubbish, the one that pain me most was that hit front page and title check some hilarious pis of friend zone, i nearly cry cus there are some important topic that should be on front page.
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
but Seun there are kids on nairaland naw!!!
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by sparkleRed(f): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
holicalpha:
HA!!!!!! OP YEW CAN LIE.

1.. WHAT IF ITS YOUR FINANCE/CEE

2. LOVE MAKING ISNT SELF CENTERED. NIGGA THAT DIIICK IS STILL GONNA CUM.

3. YET YOU'LL SEE A MARRIED WOMAN WHO CANT GIVE HER HUSBAND BLOWJOBB.

4.. THERE ARE MANY OTHER WAYS TO DEPICTING LOVE OTHER THAN GIVING HER THAT D

5.GIVE HER THAT KISS SHE'S NEVER HAD OTHER DRAGGING HER PANTIES LIKE A MAD MAN.

6.IF THE GUY IS WEAK NKO LIKE LASTICLACLA.?

7.. TELL THAT TO SEUN, ALL MY SEX WITH HER WAS PACKED WITH ROMANCE BUT I WAS ALL IN FOR THE VEE JAY JAY.

8. SEX IS TAKING. MEET A NIGGA LIKE ME THAT DOESNT LOVE BUT REALLY GOOD IN Bleep....ME WILL SHARE WITH YOU MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE EVEN TAKING.

9 THAT ONLY HAPPENS ON PUNISHTUBE.COM, I AINT NO SAVGE.

10 NIGGA COME AGAIN.

11.EYES CLOSED..
OGA MI BANGING NO BE HIDE AND SEEK....THATS WHY THEY SAY MAKE PIKINS NO DO AM.

BOTTOMLINE MOST OF THOSE THINGS YOU POSTED ARE SHIIIIT
Hmm as in sexy seun shocked
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by flexingPAPA: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
mirexxx:
don't b mistaken sir smiley
am not d adventurous type smiley
u are my dear Is in u. u only need something more real to confirm it.....I believe we can work something out. or what do u think??
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by JustCare: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
sparkleRed:

Hmm as in sexy seun shocked
hey! I followed you and sent a pm...to inquire something about red cross. I wasn't crushing so to speak lol.
Just reply the mail.
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by sparkleRed(f): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
JustCare:

hey! I followed you and sent a pm...to inquire something about red cross. I wasn't crushing so to speak lol.
Just reply the mail.
kindly resend d email
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by mirexxx(f): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
flexingPAPA:
u are my dear Is in u. u only need something more real to confirm it.....I believe we can work something out. or what do u think??
its in me? oK
well i don't think so
Re: Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
We go dey talk serious matter.... Some people will still come and advertise data bundle grin
OP just talk trash undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tynedria Meneweather's Pre-wedding Photos Go Viral / Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.