Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo (49274 Views)

I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives / Am Afraid... Buhari Is Winning... / Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 16, 2015
dombenis:
.... why a fool is always a fool ..?.please in democracy i know that there is freedom of speech. but not to condemn your fellow human being. mr president, why cant you arrest Obasonjo for speaking against you.? .
Does GEJ look to you like a trouble person? He's not aggressive....he's not even arrogant...he's smart and reasonable....
He gave us the freedom of speech.....
OBJ is a fool...he said he recovered about $1.2b from the left over of Abacha's money... Where did the money go to? I remembered a news carrying that the recover of Abacha's stolen currencies under OBJ's regime and the money was supposed to be used for infrastructures and road projects... Nothing was heard abt it thereafter....
OBJ is a corrupt ex-president...and if he's campaigning for Buhari on the quest of CHANGE...then I seriously doubt these men... They're here to instill more hardship....
OBJ has never cared for Nigeria before....he said Education isn't for the poor...he opened a private university and only the rich sent their kids there..... If it was OBJ...many people wouldn't have seen the four walls of a University.....
My GEJ is the best thing that has ever happened to this country...and his records will speak more for him... Same way we killed christ and leta worship him..... When we realized that God sent him to redeem us from our sins... GEJ came to make life easy for the poor!
OBJ can go to hell with Buhari...Tinubu....Amechi...and the likes of APCs
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 16, 2015
gen2briz:
Obasanjo giving Jonathan problem since 2011

As if he was any better. See OBJ oh! Abi he changed over night?! Abegi.
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by manck2: 3:39am On Feb 16, 2015
I need ego
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Descartes: 6:35am On Feb 16, 2015
I never taking this tribe seriously.
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 16, 2015
Popshugz:
I think people would
have told him that sort of thing and he is not
the only one AFRAID of Buhari.”
But Obasanjo said Buhari should have learnt his
lessons and might not be contemplating sending
people to jail to fight corruption.
“If he has not learnt his lessons, he would be
probably the most unlearning human being. Now
if he has learnt his lessons, he will know that you
do not fight corruption by putting people in jail for
200 years. This was done by my predecessor in
office, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar. He recovered
over $750m from Abacha’s estate without putting
anybody in jail and without harming or hurting
anybody.
“When I took over, we recovered over $1.25bn
from the same Abacha without hurting anybody
and without harming anybody. What is rather
unfortunate is the fact that our lawyer who is still
alive, who was chasing this money all over the
world, said to us that there was still well over $1bn
to be recovered from the Abacha estate.”
I CAN SEE, OBJ IS AFRAID OF BUHARI TOO.
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by yahx(m): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2015
[/b]
Seun:
Why? This discussion for me is for the purpose of learning new things. There are many things I don't know and I'm willing to learn.
[b]if u learn abeg teach me
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by callmenow: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
OBJ is lucky that Jonathan is the president. Any other Nigerian would have dealt with thus recalcitrant killjoy. Obasanjo is just out of touch and senile. He has constituted himself as the conscience of Nigeria. He is deranged and power monger.
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 19, 2015
Sijo01:
Obj go back to your farm and allow gej to rule in peace..
Still, you can't argue with his logic.
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 19, 2015
callmenow:
OBJ is lucky that Jonathan is the president. Any other Nigerian would have dealt with thus recalcitrant killjoy. Obasanjo is just out of touch and senile. He has constituted himself as the conscience of Nigeria. He is deranged and power monger.
What did he do wrong undecided
Who told you he cares about your stupid money or your stupid power?
Guy, I beg you. Please display maturity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders / Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.