Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo (49271 Views)

I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives / Am Afraid... Buhari Is Winning... / Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Jchi9876: 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Calebosko:
this ape talk toomuch

Pray make u be Ape like am. Wetin that man whey you dey call Ape done achieve your fine boy no fit even for ur grave

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by lawflec(m): 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Too bad and good.... Anyway I just know that. Will March out Gej
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by tbaba1234: 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Seun:
Goodluck Jonathan needs to apologize for whatever he has done to offend Obasanjo before the old man finishes him completely. This is brutal!

He had called baba a tout. That was below the belt.
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by neocortex: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Obasanjo is the one afraid of losing total relevance come the re-election of GEJ.
He knows that he will be silenced forever hence he his more agitated than the contestant himself.

GEJ:PROGRESS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Jchi9876: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
ignis:
Obasanjo, will you stfu? Fustrated man always talking like a motor park tout.

Coming from a female? U dull sha

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Seun(m): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
bgates:
shameful
a topic created just some Minutes ago... with just
a page..
bias moderator brought to font page
while others since are there idle...
Nairaland....Nairaland
be fair to both parties
if PDP members leave this forum... can only APC
members stay alone ??
If PDP remove all paid adverts can only APC
sustain it...
sad..sad

Seun.... I am not happy with u...

all negative threads about d president is rushed to front page..

imagine

I have told u before reshuffle the moderators...

the forum is AS if is created just to paint d president bad...

they even pay you to place PDP adverts...

be fair...please
I will remind the supermods of the need to be objective and unbiased, but I don't think that translates into blocking a hot thread like this one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by hotgunz(m): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
My dad once told me dat when people grew old there sense of reason and behavior is compair to that of a 2yrs old child, guess he was rite cos ds old man s talk like a toddler

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Jchi9876: 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
ChrisGnarly:
Even OBJ that dd not achieve anything for 8yrs, will still talk and stupid idiot like hime will read and take it serious

You say
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by dennismukoro(m): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
OBJ SEES GEJ LOOSING THATS WHY HE LEFT HIM
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by melvin0004(m): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sijo01:
Obj go back to your farm and allow gej to rule in peace..
obj control over gej didnt work, greedy ugly dude who needed 3rd tenure by every means.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Jchi9876: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
tyson55:
Simply put; Obasanjo is the problem with Nigeria. A narcissistic old man, who has not allowed democracy to thrive in Nigeria. He obviously believes he is the only one that can solve Nigeria's problems. He has not been able to twist Goodluck's arms anyway he wants, that is why he has been acting like a spoilt child. Goodluck is on record to be the only one that has allowed democracy to flourish in Nigeria.

People blame him for not changing Nigeria; they have forgotten that the same military represented by Obasanjo and Buhari with other Northerners ruled this same Nigeria for forty years and grounded everything good about Nigeria. Goodluck has only done 4 years and I do not think he has done perfectly well, but we are seeing some of the good things he has attempted to do. Obasanjo should leave Nigeria alone and act like an elder statesman. With or without him , Nigeria will thrive. President Goodluck will conduct free and fair elections and I trust him to hand over if he dose not win.

Ur Goodluck has not done only 4yrs mister,
You from Bayelsa
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by donsmarte(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
I think OBJ is the 1 afraid of going 2 jail,if jonathan wins,cos he wil account for over $16Billion missing during his tenure in office.
U can't run or hide anywhere cos EFCC AD KIRIKIRI is waiting 4 him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by martin98(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
If anyone should go to prison on allegation of corruption in Nigeria, OBJ should be the first. It is a clear fact that OBJ embezzled even without FOI. OBJ talking nonsence since 1999.
Jonathan's government have been proven to have the least corruption index since 1979.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Calebosko(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Jchi9876:

Pray make u be Ape like am. Wetin that man whey you dey call Ape done achieve your fine boy no fit even for ur grave
na im make e no go close mouth make another person achieve?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by BabaO2: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Jonathan,fayose,obanikoro,deziani,sambo dasuki,badeh etc are afraid and emotionally destroyed because of their ill gotten wealth and positions. That is why election was postponed, they want to re-strategise with N180b. They have started giving N50,000 loan, you will swear on oath that you will vote for PDP.
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Jchi9876: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Peppyluv:
Why won't he be when he fvcked his daughter in law and used 10 million to demolish each toll gate during his time or do we have to make a list of his failures.........rubbish .yes, GEJ might not have been perfect but far better than the Orangutang,a retired thief claiming saint.

Olodo na as ur brain dirty na so ur toto dirty
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Billygee2u: 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
OBJ is just out to make much noise because he is afraid that he may die of shock when GEJ wins election without his support .
also OBJ is afraid that GEJ may not give him state burial if he dies before 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by angelo82: 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
If truly $20Billion is missing......Then he is not going to Otuoke anymore but awaiting trial at Kirikiri.......Seriously,I don't think Buhari will downplay anything because that is his area of specialization and not just Jonathan but anyone within his government culpable of theft/corruption will definitely go to jail.....I just hope Buhari will proof their case beyond reasonable doubt before putting anyone in jail..........

PassingShot:
Well, I think the reason is not what OBJ has said here. I believe it is more to do with becoming the first sitting president to be defeated/removed through the ballot.

GEJ must have reasonable confidence that GMB will not prosecute him or send him to jail. Of course some of his close allies may later be tried but I don't see GEJ himself being prosecuted except there later comes a revelation so damaging and embarrassing for Nigeria that GEJ is revealed to have been part of.
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Jchi9876: 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Calebosko:
na im make e no go close mouth make another person achieve?

Achieve after how many years Haba use ur head reason na
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
But you insult GEJ all the time!whatever you wish the president and his wife goes back to your own parents. Respect should not be one sided....
Jchi9876:

Na ur father be fool!!!! Wat is wrong with children of these days?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by matrixme(m): 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
Senesense alert! I suggest for the sake of the common good; we donate baba to science!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Sijo01(f): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Jchi9876:

Where him dey before Na ur phone dey misbehave or ur head dey miss one screw?

You're brainless.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
I don't exchange words with illiterates.
Jchi9876:

Olodo na as my mama brain dirty na so her toto dirty

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Billygee2u: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
OBJ is just out to make much noise because he is afraid that he may die of shock when GEJ wins election without his support .
also OBJ is afraid that GEJ may not give him state burial if he dies before 2019.
OBJ worry not,both state burial and the likely village burial which you may get are just the same.all are 6ft ×6ft
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
if it is true that OBJ said all this then OBJ is foolish
Goodluck will always scale through.
Goodluck is better than OBJ.
when OBJ was in power why did he not transform Nija.
I think it is time for Nigerians to ask him about the money UDI Amin seized under his govt. kettle calling pot black.
GEJ till God say he should live which is 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
if it is true that OBJ said all this then OBJ is foolish
Goodluck will always scale through.
Goodluck is better than OBJ.
when OBJ was in power why did he not transform Nija.
I think it is time for Nigerians to ask him about the money UDI Amin seized under his govt. kettle calling pot black.
GEJ till God say he should leave which is 2019
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by sunayo(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
egift:
“I believe the President’s fear is particularly motivated by whom he sees as his likely successor, that is, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. I believe people would have been telling him that Buhari is a hard man; he will fight corruption and he (Jonathan) may end up in jail if not in the grave. I think people would have told him that sort of thing and he is not the only one afraid of Buhari.”
- Chief Obasanjo.

Even if you do not like OBJ, one thing you can agree is that he is not afraid of looking truth in the face and speaking frankly.

And where will he Obasanjo be sent to? Obasanjo is the biggest problem of this nation. A useless elder statesman. He talks carelessly. He'll be disappointed come March 28th when Nigerians who still believe in Gej despite all the lies and propaganda coupled with the land mines of Obj fails.

The main problem of Obj is that he wants to remain the only Nigeria to have occupied Aso rock for ten yrs as head of state. Jonathan is the only person contesting that with him now.

Obj has no honor, no shame. Has he apologised for raising false alarm about missing 50 billion dollars? What about his 1000 snipers. He's an idiot that need to keep shut like his daughter Iyabo said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by godoluwa(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
Seun:
I will remind the supermods of the need to be objective and unbiased, but I don't think that translates into blocking a hot thread like this one.
GUD TALK MAN! I think d guy complaining has nt read d thread about atrocities committed by Buhari. The mod might be biased but u, Seun was not.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Jchi9876: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
neocortex:
Obasanjo is the one afraid of losing total relevance come the re-election of GEJ.
He knows that he will be silenced forever hence he his more agitated than the contestant himself.

GEJ:PROGRESS

Define relevance Obj na kingmaker and technically 80% appointees of Jonathan are his men. Obj is a power bloc if he get mind make him suspend Obj from PDP.
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Sijo01(f): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
melvin0004:
obj control over gej didnt work, greedy ugly dude who needed 3rd tenure by every means.

Don't mind the desperate man who has refused to respect himself.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Senjuchiha: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
OBJ vs GEJ (Head-to-Head)
Under 8 yrs of OBJ, 16 Billion dollars power funds wasted, Tambuwal was chairman House committee on power, in 2/half years GEJ has unbundled power and even made money from the sales
Under OBJ, Sharia laws (the precursor of Boko Haram) began in some states, OBJ said it would die a natural death: GEJ inherited
Under OBJ, Notable politicians were murdered in cold blood: Bola Ige, Marshall Harry, Dikibo, etc. OBJ even spoke before the police he said armed robbers killed Dikibo
Under OBJ, Benin-Shagamu was a mess, go and look at the improvements today
Under OBJ, Idris sang Nigeria Jagajaga, OBJ said it was Idris family that was Jagajaga, today he is telling us about jagajaga.
Under OBJ, Railways were dead with billions pumped in, but today, Lagos to Kano is back alive and PH-Maiduguri will commence in a few months. Goods are now hauled straight off Apapa Wharf to Kano over 1,000 kms away.
Under OBJ, SW states were all under PDP except for Lagos, today under GEJ, no SW state was PDP even with the Salami-ing of court judgments, until recently with Ekiti and Ondo
Under OBJ, Certain ministerial positions were made the exclusive preserve of born-to-rulers (EG Rilwanu Lukman was Petroleum minister/sec for 12 years back-to-back),
Under OBJ, policemen collected 20-20 naira on our highways and streets, today it is almost unheard-of, if caught, we see people on you tube and they are dismissed
Under OBJ, EFCC hounded perceived political opponents, today, due process of our WEAK LEGISLATIONS take its course
Under OBJ, The vice-president was ostracized, today, GEJ and Sambo are in good terms
Under OBJ, Our airports and aviation sector were dead, today, Kano Airport and tens of other airports have had a makeover and the South East has international airport/flights for the first time ever.
Under OBJ, Old men and women were murdered in Odi, but he couldn't confront an unprecedented sharia system that later became Boko Haram bedeviling Nigeria today
Under OBJ, Nigerians queued endlessly for petroleum products, but today for 3 straight years, only pockets of few queues occasioned by tanker drivers strikes (due to kidnapping of their wives) are experienced.
OBJ is not the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria which stipulates the terms of contesting elections. GEJ has asked those making that noise to show proof, and till date, nothing forthcoming.
73,000 Federal Civil Service ghost workers inherited from OBJ have been ghost-busted and 161 billion naira saved by GEJ. Almost 50,000 ghost pension claims also busted.
Under 16 months Nigeria won 3 major trophies in football and qualified for tthe FIFA World Cup. It never happened at this level under OBJ's entire 8 years full of age cheats etc
Agriculture has increased our GDP under GEJ. Farmers and other agro-allied producers are better off under GEJ. For the first time, almost 1 billion dollars worth of cocoa has been exported. Hides and skins exports are back. Cotton ginneries kicking back to life, fertilizer scams nipped off and Farmers will soon start exporting produce from the aerotropolis under construction...Africa’s largest rice farm is now in Nigeria and 14 million farmers are reached via mobile phones for fertilizers, improved seedlings and marketing tips.
The same people vilifying PDP for 14 years of failure are suddenly praising OBJ for the indecorous letter to GEJ, when 8 of those years were headed by the same OBJ? GEJ is just 2 and a half years old in his statutorily recognized tenure and ''they'' want 50 years of ROT undone in that time frame?

8 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning / Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless / Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.