Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo (49273 Views)

I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives / Am Afraid... Buhari Is Winning... / Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by ChrisGnarly: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Even OBJ that dd not achieve anything for 8yrs, will still talk and stupid idiot like hime will read and take it serious

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Collynzo9: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Grave?
Now what is that supposed to mean?
Where are all those who cried about Fayose alleged ''death wish'' on Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by tommykiwi(m): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Baba go rest abeg U talk too much! Ur time done pass!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by loomer: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
All una no be the same?
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Temmi001: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
When Generals speak,'Thesisless' Doctors av to admit!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by veekid(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Wetin come b hm own?
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by bgates: 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
shameful

a topic created just some Minutes ago... with just a page..

bias moderator brought to font page

while others since are there idle...

Nairaland....Nairaland

be fair to both parties

if PDP members leave this forum... can only APC members stay alone ??

I PDP remove all paid adverts can only APC sustain it...

sad..sad

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Seun(m): 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan needs to apologize for whatever he has done to offend Obasanjo before the old man finishes him completely. This is brutal!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lol
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by tola9ja: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
OUT OF 24HRS I ALMOST SPENT 11HRS THINKING OF HOW GMB WILL TRANSFORMED NIGERIA TO DUBAI

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by kay1one2(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Old man enjoying the freedom of speech jonathan allowed you access!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by rashygenius: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
o tito koro

SAI BABA

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by melvin0004(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
egift:
“I believe the President’s fear is particularly motivated by whom he sees as his likely successor, that is, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. I believe people would have been telling him that Buhari is a hard man; he will fight corruption and he (Jonathan) may end up in jail if not in the grave. I think people would have told him that sort of thing and he is not the only one afraid of Buhari.”
- Chief Obasanjo.

Even if you do not like OBJ, one thing you can agree is that he is not afraid of looking truth in the face and speaking frankly.
so obj is clean

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by FazzyKachi(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Talking like he was faithful during is tenure! OBJ should just sit one side and concentrate on his Otta Farm produce.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by aydoth(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Obasanjo - The man who saw tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by M4gunners: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Why is Jonathan afraid Buhari will jail him if he has nothing to hide? grin

And if he does, can we call Jonathan a thief? Since stealing is not corruption? cheesy

GEJ should chill though, nothing will happen to him

Sai Buhari

This is no news, everyone is aware. I believe there are some nairalanders enjoying from the corruption that's why they see GEJ as their messiah.
As you hope to njoy if buhari wins that is why you see Buhari as ur Messiah! As of OBJ , he himself is also afraid of Buhari not to put him in Jail.I guess that is why he endorse him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Jchi9876: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
egift:
“I believe the President’s fear is particularly motivated by whom he sees as his likely successor, that is, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. I believe people would have been telling him that Buhari is a hard man; he will fight corruption and he (Jonathan) may end up in jail if not in the grave. I think people would have told him that sort of thing and he is not the only one afraid of Buhari.”
- Chief Obasanjo.

Even if you do not like OBJ, one thing you can agree is that he is not afraid of looking truth in the face and speaking frankly.

His statement is on point!!!
It doesn't surprise me that so many politicians in the PDP are jittery
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by tyson55(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Simply put; Obasanjo is the problem with Nigeria. A narcissistic old man, who has not allowed democracy to thrive in Nigeria. He obviously believes he is the only one that can solve Nigeria's problems. He has not been able to twist Goodluck's arms anyway he wants, that is why he has been acting like a spoilt child. Goodluck is on record to be the only one that has allowed democracy to flourish in Nigeria.

People blame him for not changing Nigeria; they have forgotten that the same military represented by Obasanjo and Buhari with other Northerners ruled this same Nigeria for forty years and grounded everything good about Nigeria. Goodluck has only done 4 years and I do not think he has done perfectly well, but we are seeing some of the good things he has attempted to do. Obasanjo should leave Nigeria alone and act like an elder statesman. With or without him , Nigeria will thrive. President Goodluck will conduct free and fair elections and I trust him to hand over if he dose not win.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
old man talking old things
obasanjo + buhari = old fools forever

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by chukzbozz86: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
All this propaganda simply because GEJ refused to be his puppet. OBJ can continue talkin shit for all I care.

In GEJ we trust

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Jchi9876: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Taylor86:
OBJ u are a fool, always projecting sick and unhealthy Grand Fathers for positions....Yaradua is dead now u still want to kill buhari d cattle rearer

Na ur father be fool!!!! Wat is wrong with children of these days?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by bgates: 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
shameful
a topic created just some Minutes ago... with just
a page..
bias moderator brought to font page
while others since are there idle...
Nairaland....Nairaland
be fair to both parties
if PDP members leave this forum... can only APC
members stay alone ??
If PDP remove all paid adverts can only APC
sustain it...
sad..sad

Seun.... I am not happy with u...

all negative threads about d president is rushed to front page..

imagine

I have told u before reshuffle the moderators...

the forum is AS if is created just to paint d president bad...

they even pay you to place PDP adverts...

be fair...please
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Franchise21(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
OBJ talking rubbish since 1960 AD

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
egift:
- Chief Obasanjo.

What more do you expect ? GEJ is a coward. The outcome of all his actions won't be nice. He'll regret ever ruling this country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by 9niceguy(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Gbam!
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by sandland: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
This is the clueless president is afraid of losing the election or even conducting it in the first place. But he has done enough damage to retain power. We want change.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Jchi9876: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sijo01:
Obj go back to your farm and allow gej to rule in peace..

Where him dey before Na ur phone dey misbehave or ur head dey miss one screw?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Calebosko(m): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
this ape talk too much, abeg who be d zoo keeper? Return am to the last zoo,sharperly make i hear word,giv am banana wether e go shot up

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Why won't he be when he fvcked his daughter in law and used 10 million to demolish each toll gate during his time or do we have to make a list of his failures.........rubbish .yes, GEJ might not have been perfect but far better than the Orangutang,a retired thief claiming saint.
debo07:
I will keep on saying it dat OBJ is more influencial than GEJ worldwide.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by kay1one2(m): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Seun:
Goodluck Jonathan needs to apologize for whatever he has done to offend Obasanjo before the old man finishes him completely. This is brutal!

Obj reeks of jealousy! Probably still thinking about that 3rd term he missed!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Mutuwa(m): 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by hotgunz(m): 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Why is Jonathan afraid Buhari will jail him if he has nothing to hide? grin

And if he does, can we call Jonathan a thief? Since stealing is not corruption? cheesy

GEJ should chill though, nothing will happen to him

Sai Buhari

This is no news, everyone is aware. I believe there are some nairalanders enjoying from the corruption that's why they see GEJ as their messiah.
u talk of jail and omit the grave why.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders / Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.