Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,837 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? (14265 Views)

Natural Ways To Become Virgin Again / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) / How To Become A Virgin Again (hymenoplasty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
mirexxx:
oh! well..whatever cheesy
don't take tinz too serious girl!

Mirexxx
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by mirexxx(f): 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
wristwatch:

Mirexxx
yea smiley
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mizmycoli relax, its not that serious.
I even expected you to laugh over it.
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by ireneony(f): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Owh...I see.
Your reply just gave me an insight to your kind of personality.

I'd be doing you a great honour by joining issues with your kind.

Unfortunately, you are mentally incapable of engaging in an intellectually stimulating discourse or battle of wits.
if you think you too intelligent and better than most romancelandersundecided.
If you can't stand us why don't you fccck off.
Most time when you comment, I don't bother to read it, cos you're are always claiming I too know attitude.
This section is about romance not grammargrin , if you think you are more intelligent, why don't you visit literature section.
Let me tell you, this life is not all about grammar, is about things receiver will gain and be able to understand the sender.

Why don't you go to literature section I bet you standd alone will finish you, not to talk of the mama herself and co.

I thought you were married to Obama with the way you speak.

Madam perfect keep deceivinggrin..yourself
Hope your grammar have bought a home and a husbandgrin

18 Likes

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by falconey(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
i like punny too,but I never taste an before sad
"like" is understatement you suppose LOVE am
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by ronald4lif(m): 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
i like punny too,but I never taste an before sad

If I hear say you never dey chop ehh angry
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mehn....
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
wristwatch:

Liar
i mean taste(maybe lick)
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by MizMyColi(f): 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
softysparky:
Miz mycoli relax, its not that serious.
I even expected you to laugh over it.
smiley
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

If I hear say you never dey chop ehh angry
chop keh?i get phobia for taste...I need someone that will guarantee me that it taste honey
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by ireneony(f): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
you wey i been dey think say u neva bleep before
guy I jst de rant na grin.
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Jlakeside: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
ireneony:
if you think you too intelligent and better than most romancelandersundecided.
If you can't stand us why don't you fccck off.
Most time when you comment, I don't bother to read it, cos you're are always claiming I too know attitude.
This section is about romance not grammargrin , if you think you are more intelligent, while don't you visit romance section.
Let me tell you, this life is not all about grammar, is about things receiver will gain and be able to understand the sender.

Why don't you go to literature section I bet you standd alone will finish you, not to talk of the mama herself laykorn and co.

I thought you were married to Obama with the way you speak.

Madam perfect keep deceivinggrin..
Hope your grammar have bought a home and a husbandgrin
Seun will soon create grammar section cos of her....I only read her first and last line whenever she made a comment!..

3 Likes

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
mirexxx:
smiley smiley
how u dey,you never talk ur mind on the topic oo,will u like a reverse reaction angry
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley
Thank you.
Even when I read it, I laughed and said "yes this is my mizmycoli". grin

1 Like

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
chop keh?i get phobia for taste...I need someone that will guarantee me that it taste honey
Linus!!!!!! God still dey heaven ooooo.
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by falconey(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

@Pasqal09
@Obinoscopy
@Lalasticlala
@Ishilove

This is clear defamation of character. This is libellous.
are those your BF?
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by mirexxx(f): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
how u dey,you never talk ur mind on the topic oo,will u like a reverse reaction angry
I don't wanna cause problem here smiley
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
mirexxx:
I don't wanna cause problem here smiley
am solidly behind you
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
falconey:
are those your BF?
E don do, abi you wan derail
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by ireneony(f): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lalasticlala the guy did not even insult her.
Mizmycoli was the one that actually derailed this lovely thread.
According to the rules a derailer must not go unpunished

1 Like

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by falconey(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
i mean taste(maybe lick)
lwkm ................
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by justmag(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Woooow! People are bored ohhh. See question. Someone please take this op out and keep them company.
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by mumu9gerian: 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
ireneony:
No grin, cos I can't stand the pain of being deflowered again.
The pain is so unbearable tongue
This girl, can we talk?
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
softysparky:

Linus!!!!!! God still dey heaven ooooo.
i no dey lie Oo, I know the thing dey sweet em girls,but I don't wan situation that I will hate woman for the rest of my life...I still dey use my rod,when d time comes,I my tongue and lips go join sad angry
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by mirexxx(f): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
am solidly behind you
u don't need to dear, thanks. just 4get it smiley
happy sunday
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
sad angry
mirexxx:
u don't need to dear, thanks. just 4get it smiley
happy sunday
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by mirexxx(f): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
sad angry
lol cheesy
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by falconey(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
i no dey lie Oo, I know the thing dey sweet em girls,but I don't wan situation that I will hate woman for the rest of my life...I still dey use my rod,when d time comes,I my tongue and lips go join sad angry
you should be arrested.....see wetin you dey yarn!!!!
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by ireneony(f): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

@Pasqal09
@Obinoscop.y
@Lalasticlala
@Ishilov.e

This is clear defamation of character. This is libellous.
I thought you were smart, news checked! Pasqal09 does not moderate romance section again, rather he moderate politics and crime.

Scroll down romance section then you will see for yourselfgrin.

At least I'm smarter than you.
I take note of every little details

4 Likes

Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by mirexxx(f): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
justmag:
Woooow! People are bored ohhh. See question. Someone please take this op out and keep them company.
undecided u bored too
Re: If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
falconey:
you should be arrested.....see wetin you dey yarn!!!!
say I kidnapp or rape??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens / I Will Noticeably Walk Out Of The Church Next Time I See This / Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.