Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (17312 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Sabuni: 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2009
Missy B:

That's impossible!!
When I said he should take a break . . . . I meant break-up.
He can't take a break and be friends with her and walk back after 1 or 2 months . . . .
The gurls life is not a play ground where he walks in and out at will.
The truth is . . . .No matter what we tell him now . . . there is a 90%
possibility that he will eventually break up with her now or soon. It's something
that's difficult to control. It's left for him to be wise enough to do it in a way
that will enable them . . . . . . . . . . . . .  undecided grin
I just hate typing long essay. grin
Which essay? see ya head!
Just 9 lines and you are already sweating!
Can you imagine  tongue
Re: . by tope2000(f): 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2009
Sabuni:

Just 8 lines and you are already sweating tongue
Walahi tongue

Buahahahahahaha . . . them don ban u grin

Missy B:

That's impossible!!
When I said he should take a break . . . . I meant break-up.
He can't take a break and be friends with her and walk back after 1 or 2 months . . . .
The gurls life is not a play ground where he walks in and out at will.
The truth is . . . .No matter what we tell him now . . . there is a 90%
possibility that he will eventually break up with her now or soon. It's something
that's difficult to control. It's left for him to be wise enough to do it in a way
that will enable them . . . . . . . . . . . . . undecided grin
I just hate typing long essay. grin

Hmmmmmm . . . . . i kinda agree sha but maybe the girl even feels the same way abt the whole thing
So i think its best if they just sit down and talk abt it and come to a conclusion together, either break up or try again undecided
Re: . by Sabuni: 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2009
Ban ko, I chose to be like this jare grin
Re: . by tope2000(f): 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2009
Keep deceiving urself grin grin
wetin u do, i fit help u beg seun tongue
Re: . by Sabuni: 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2009
Which deceive? I will prove it o tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2009
Ehen, see ya mouth! Ban ko, I just felt like a change grin
Re: . by tope2000(f): 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2009
ibkaye:

Ehen, see ya mouth! Ban ko, I just felt like a change grin

lol. . .u have also joined the multiple personality disorder group grin cheesy
who r u hiding from? tosin? grin tongue
Re: . by Sabuni: 12:00am On Jan 06, 2009
tope2000:

lolu have also joined the multiple personality disorder group grin cheesy
who r u hiding from? tosin? grin tongue
tosin ko cheesy
Re: . by MissyB1(m): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2009
Sabuni:

Just 9 lines and you are already sweating!
Can you imagine  tongue
Lmao!!
Seriously . . . I d3y sweat! grin  grin  grin
Werrin happ3n na? 5 minutes ban?? grin

Yes Tope . . . If the gurl feels same way . . . then B3TT3R for him.
That way . . . they both will be free to walk their seperate ways and prolly return at will.
Seriously, it's not an easy situation esp. when u both were once in love.
Re: . by Sabuni: 12:03am On Jan 06, 2009
Missy B:

Lmao!!
Seriously . . . I d3y sweat! grin grin grin
Werrin happ3n na? 5 minutes ban?? grin

Buahahaha, you no serious! cheesy
ban ko, i no dey feel 'ibkaye' anymore grin
Re: . by tope2000(f): 12:05am On Jan 06, 2009
Missy B:

Yes Tope . . . If the gurl feels same way . . . then B3TT3R for him.
That way . . . they both will be free to walk their seperate ways and prolly return at will.
Seriously, it's not an easy situation esp. when u both were once in love.

Are u telling me, its not easy. this silly little thing called LOVE embarassed lipsrsealed tongue

Sabuni:

tosin ko cheesy

hehehe. . . then its flowwereshow grin
Re: . by MissyB1(m): 12:07am On Jan 06, 2009
Sabuni:

Buahahaha, you no serious! cheesy
ban ko, i no dey feel 'ibkaye' anymore grin
See ur head!! tongue
What of Capri . . . . ?
Re: . by Sabuni: 12:08am On Jan 06, 2009
tope2000:

Are u telling me, its not easy. this silly little thing called LOVE embarassed lipsrsealed tongue

hehehe. . . then its flowwereshow grin
tani e? the name no dey ring any bells jor grin

Missy B:

See ur head!! tongue
What of Capri . . . . ?
I no dey feel that one either grin
Re: . by Busybody2(f): 12:32am On Jan 06, 2009
tope2000:

I agree and understand where you are coming from but i think the guy is tired of trying to make it work so he should stop trying, let them take a breather by just being friends then maybe the attraction can grow back undecided
I mean they do say if u want something let it go, if it comes again then its your wink

See ya mouth like take a breather cheesy If na marriage nko, you go tell am to go for walkies? grin grin grin

The dude needs to work on the relationship or move on, and if he later realises he was wrong, tough, he's made his bed, and should lie on it angry
Re: . by H2O2: 12:34am On Jan 06, 2009
So you people think we should start callin timeouts in this bf/gf thing? I don't mind.
Re: . by tope2000(f): 12:51am On Jan 06, 2009
Busy_body:

See ya mouth like take a breather cheesy If na marriage nko, you go tell am to go for walkies? grin grin grin

The dude needs to work on the relationship or move on, and if he later realises he was wrong, tough, he's made his bed, and should lie on it angry

Ehen na tongue
Marriage is a different marra na besides i didnt say they shud break up like most people adviced grin
Re: . by spikedcylinder: 7:53am On Jan 06, 2009
H2O2:

So you people think we should start callin timeouts in this boyfriend/girlfriend thing? I don't mind.

Of course. But those time outs must come after the first (or a few more if she's good) shag. Abi? cheesy
Re: . by H2O2: 7:55am On Jan 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Of course. But those time outs must come after the first (or a few more if she's good) shag. Abi? cheesy
LOL

Thanks for the tip wink
Re: . by spikedcylinder: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2009
Sure darling, anything for you. That would be 73.90. tongue
Re: . by H2O2: 8:17am On Jan 06, 2009
Can I pay with a kiss kiss
Re: . by spikedcylinder: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2009
H2O2:

Can I pay with a kiss kiss

Oh you got me there. You musta heard I have a soft spot for kissing guys. . . especially acidic ones. grin
Re: . by estrella(f): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2009
@ the N, I'm in a four year relationship, February 14th this year makes it five years, i can relate to what you are saying.there was a particular point in time that i got so bored i wanted to break off the relationship.its simply monotony, i still loved my man like mad but it got stale at a point, i did take a break, for about a week and realized i was being stupid, sometimes when you are so involved with someone you barely have the time to be alone with you, i suggest you talk honestly to her and tell her you need time away to reflect on how you feel, sometimes,a little me-time puts a whole lot into perspective and you may realize how refreshing the person actually makes your life, alternatively,you guys can do something wild and crazy to put the spice and excitement back into the relationship, like taking a trip together or signing up for salsa classes together, or dirty tango dances, dont douse the fire buddy, make it burn brighter!! good luck!
Re: . by patwhizkid(f): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2009
O boy, na wa 4 u o, d time wey una dey groove around, u no tell anybody o, na now wey u don tire na im u dey tell nairalanders.
Make u no tire 4 her o, abi her tin do slack or she get STD?  cheesy

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, no mind me o.

MAKE UNA GO BREAK, ABI NA HOLIDAY I GO CALL AM SEF.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2009
@Estrella
Thanks, u've spoken wisely.

@Patwizkid,
O boy u funny o. Anyhow give ur advice for board, i nor get power to holla u o. tongue
Re: . by Cristalz(f): 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2009
estrella:

@ the N, I'm in a four year relationship, February 14th this year makes it five years, i can relate to what you are saying.there was a particular point in time that i got so bored i wanted to break off the relationship.its simply monotony, i still loved my man like mad but it got stale at a point, i did take a break, for about a week and realized i was being stupid, sometimes when you are so involved with someone you barely have the time to be alone with you, i suggest you talk honestly to her and tell her you need time away to reflect on how you feel, sometimes,a little me-time puts a whole lot into perspective and you may realize how refreshing the person actually makes your life, alternatively,you guys can do something wild and crazy to put the spice and excitement back into the relationship, like taking a trip together or signing up for salsa classes together, or dirty tango dances, don't douse the fire buddy, make it burn brighter!! good luck!

Spoken well. After all when you make a fire if you quit chucking logs of wood in, the fire dies. Without creativity and imagination, all relationships will get b-o-r-i-n-g. No place for laziness in love.
Re: . by xavier3(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2009
shocked :ofire sad shocked

blaze the fire dude cos if you say you love her then stay with her cos if its really love with no hidden agenda between you both then thats rare to find
Re: . by Titiw4real: 9:13am On Jan 07, 2009
what kind of love is that? u dnt love her again stop deceving her how can u say u love her and at the time u re tire of her? am very annoid
Re: . by Ben13: 9:34am On Jan 07, 2009
Titiw4real:

what kind of love is that? u dnt love her again stop deceving her how can u say u love her and at the time u re tire of her? am very annoid

sorry cheesy**I promise it won't happen again
Re: . by sevenseas(m): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2009
kill the LOVE and bury it.

wetin you dey wait for??
Re: . by HorneyChic(f): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2009
Don't quit this r/ship. Dnt say I never warned!
Re: . by IBCE(f): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2009
I totally agree dt it cud ve bin infatuation, love doesnt fade off dt easily trust mii.
two guesses, its either ders sumting bout her u kant put up wit anymore, OR
, ders somebody somewhere ticklin ur FAncY, CONFESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: . by Wumine(f): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2009
Go on a vacation, chnage your environment for sometime and see if u can stay away without missing her like mad for 1week, if u can't then u truly love her

The truth is that you never get tired of someone you truly really love, they might get on your nerves at times and you think you never want to see them again but the feeling doesnt really last. When u truly love someone, you can be in the same room for 24 hours without talking and not be bored because your soul is at harmony and you feel each other. That is love!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.