Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (37962 Views)

9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love / 8 Things Guys Secretly Love But Won’t Tell You. / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by LewisO: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
TickTickBoom:

Ok.
Kkk
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Dapo777 it seems u r gay

Your father!!!! Oniranu
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by stillchris: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
This is pure unadulterated rubbish. . . I understand the craze for you dumbass fakeass writers to be on frontpage, but please do not insult my senses.

I did not choose to be a man and I'm very proud to be one. If I could, I'll come back as a man a million times. Women were created to be a complement to men, and they are the weaker sex, whether they want to hear it or not. Why in blue hell would I envy and wish to be a woman? What manner of sissy parading to be a man would want that?

only gaysgrin. #Proud2BeAMan365
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
stillchris:

only gaysgrin. #Proud2BeAMan365

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
No4 is just too correct grin
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by mytime24(f): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
No wonder
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by PreciousBro: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
LoL, Honestly I'd Be Lying If I Agree With This.
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Truckpusher(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
This is pure unadulterated rubbish. . . I understand the craze for you dumbass fakeass writers to be on frontpage, but please do not insult my senses.

I did not choose to be a man and I'm very proud to be one. If I could, I'll come back as a man a million times. Women were created to be a complement to men, and they are the weaker sex, whether they want to hear it or not. Why in blue hell would I envy and wish to be a woman? What manner of sissy parading to be a man would want that?
Do not disturb your head , the man that wrote that trash is prolly having gender identity crisis and he feels everyone is living in his world. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by 1stola: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
For number 2,
Op must be deluded.
If any cůnt hit me, I will give her double.
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by tania28(f): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
I love the fact that am a woman
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by lilmax(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:

cool
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by 1stola: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
rokiatu:
Id..iot...c fools taking the topic so serious. Ya all chill jeez.
What da fùck is wrong with you?
Are u on heat?
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by 1stola: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
UnimkeAk:
Its a Mans World brother
I don't envy, rather I feel for them .
What's there to be envy of?

Menstral pains
Labour Pains
[s] Religion eg Islam looks down on women, society degrades women.
Women are not allowed to drive, vote, take part in sport or move around freely in some places [/s]
Rape.
Violence
No strength to protect oneself
One mumu boi go wan tear ur shii, some wicked ones even wan to do *nal.
List is endless;

But I love women and I'll like all of this societal and religious problems to be addressed.
I stand for freedom and gender equality, na woman born me, I gt sisters and I have a lil daughter.
You are so misinformed and clueless
ISLAM Cherish women more than gold.
They are so overprotective of their women
Stop ranting bullshıts
Do your research.

3 Likes

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dapo777:
2)Girls are always right.
In an argument,a guy can never win it,he must give up for the girl to win the argument,also a guy cannot hit a girl even if the girl is hitting him,its not fair. cry

this i won't concede, my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by AdeniyiA(m): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
9. ability to influence lecturers cool
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lmao at the multiple orgasms grin You're right tho. grin I love myself as I am tho, I'd still wanna come back to this world as a guy. wink
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
5)Girls enjoy sex more.
Ohhh gush this is the most annoying, imagine me doing all the work ,pounding her like my life depends on her punny only for her to be screaming in ecstacy ,enjoying all the thrill. The kind of intense orgasm girls have ehn,it makes guys fascinate about what its like to have an orgasm as a girl. To make matters worse,they have multiple orgasm. angry grin clitoral own is there,vaginal own is there,g spot own is there, even nipples orgasm is there. BUT WHY? angry [/quote]

lie..we fake it 97% of the time
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by nightrain(m): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
I didn't notice all these features until now. Yet, still nothing to envy! I'm an alpha male and nothing in this world beats that. Any man who envys a woman, just went retard!

2 Likes

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by donem: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
yemicoal:
I envy no fvcking thing in them angry angry, M proud to be a guy.
Hmmm at first my eyes saw a in that guy.
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by donem: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
yemicoal:
I envy no fvcking thing in them angry angry, M proud to be a guy.
Hmmm at first my eyes saw a in that guy.

At Op number 4 is 100% accurate.
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by klark3: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dapo777:
Being a guy comes with some downsides too.

1)Lots of attention.
Guys envy girls for this. The girls get all the attention everywhere they go,Facebook,twitter,instagram ,its a girls world online. What about offline,girls still get all the attention. If a guy and a girl should ask for the same help,the girl has 85% more chances of getting helped. So annoying angry

In an argument,a guy can never win it,he must give up for the girl to win the argument,also a guy cannot hit a girl even if the girl is hitting him,its not fair. cry

3)Girls are wooed.
Girls get wooed and flattered all the time,their ego are nurtured 24/7 but a guy is left with his own ego to carter by himself. So sad cry

4)Lesbians are more tolerated than gays.
Lesbians are more accepted than gays generally,even straight people get turned on by lesbians and not gays. So sad for the gays. cry

5)Girls enjoy sex more.
Ohhh gush this is the most annoying, imagine me doing all the work ,pounding her like my life depends on her punny only for her to be screaming in ecstacy ,enjoying all the thrill. The kind of intense orgasm girls have ehn,it makes guys fascinate about what its like to have an orgasm as a girl. To make matters worse,they have multiple orgasm. angry grin clitoral own is there,vaginal own is there,g spot own is there, even nipples orgasm is there. BUT WHY? angry cheesy

6)Girls manipulate guys without getting noticed.
They know all the tricks in the book. They manipulate guys and we guys don't see it as manipulation, is it through tears? Through sex? Through sweet words? Chaiii guys have suffered. We even pay for the sex they are enjoying more. Wtf? angry

7)Women are more sympathetic than men.
Women generally can show more sympathy than men. Some men can't be taught be importance of sympathy, not all men tho,but generally women have the upper hand.

coolWomen do less work
Since they are considered weaker vessel,they do less work wherever they are,on a general note. Men are handled with iron hand while women are pampered and they still get the same reward with the guys or even higher reward. angry

Well that's it.
Baseless!!!

Infact, d creation of female was born out of after thought. Why will any sane man envy a product of after thought?

#closedcasket#
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by GoodBoi1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Like seriously?
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Now this is a more intelligent write up compared to the B.S one boy always post on gender issues.

Nigerians celebrating mediocrity since 1963. cool
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by nwadiuko1(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Number 1 dy vex me pass......they get to have all the attention.......even our very own DEEK dy. Give dem attention. Mtchewww
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Leez(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dapo777:
Being a guy comes with some downsides too.

1)Lots of attention.
Guys envy girls for this. The girls get all the attention everywhere they go,Facebook,twitter,instagram ,its a girls world online. What about offline,girls still get all the attention. If a guy and a girl should ask for the same help,the girl has 85% more chances of getting helped. So annoying angry

3)Girls are wooed.
Girls get wooed and flattered all the time,their ego are nurtured 24/7 but a guy is left with his own ego to carter by himself. So sad cry

Lesbians are more accepted than gays generally,even straight people get turned on by lesbians and not gays. So sad for the gays. cry

5)Girls enjoy sex more.
Ohhh gush this is the most annoying, imagine me doing all the work ,pounding her like my life depends on her punny only for her to be screaming in ecstacy ,enjoying all the thrill. The kind of intense orgasm girls have ehn,it makes guys fascinate about what its like to have an orgasm as a girl. To make matters worse,they have multiple orgasm. angry grin clitoral own is there,vaginal own is there,g spot own is there, even nipples orgasm is there. BUT WHY? angry cheesy

6)Girls manipulate guys without getting noticed.
They know all the tricks in the book. They manipulate guys and we guys don't see it as manipulation, is it through tears? Through sex? Through sweet words? Chaiii guys have suffered. We even pay for the sex they are enjoying more. Wtf? angry

7)Women are more sympathetic than men.
Women generally can show more sympathy than men. Some men can't be taught be importance of sympathy, not all men tho,but generally women have the upper hand.

coolWomen do less work
Since they are considered weaker vessel,they do less work wherever they are,on a general note. Men are handled with iron hand while women are pampered and they still get the same reward with the guys or even higher reward. angry

Well that's it.
Lol op are u for real
I swear some threads just make rotflmao
Envy chicks??in naija
Yo OYO op
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Msquare220: 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
I don't give a damn! Envey, 4 wetin I 'll remain a GUY( 4 million chances)
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by souljaboi51(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
dahreyM:
the fact still remains d same, we cannot change our gender, a male will always be a male, a female will always be a female. btw, nice write up@OP
guess again
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
UnimkeAk:
Its a Mans World brother
I don't envy, rather I feel for them .
What's there to be envy of?

Menstral pains
Labour Pains
Religion eg Islam looks down on women, society degrades women.
Women are not allowed to drive, vote, take part in sport or move around freely in some places
Rape.
Violence
No strength to protect oneself
One mumu boi go wan tear ur shii, some wicked ones even wan to do *nal.
List is endless;

But I love women and I'll like all of this societal and religious problems to be addressed.
I stand for freedom and gender equality, na woman born me, I gt sisters and I have a lil daughter.
the first sensible comment
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by 0b1nna: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dapo777:
Being a guy comes with some downsides too

I have nothing against lesbians. In fact, I don't mind even having two lesbians get down right in front of me, as long as I join in when I'm super charged...it's called a party...Ménage à trois. grin
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by 9jatatafo(m): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP I hope you® brain is not vibrating? How can a man envy a girl. Punny and joystick which is the best. Maybe you are the weak type. Nonsense write up.
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by midasbliss(f): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Probaby Guys Should Also Envy This
Menstruation
Pregnancy
9months With An Extra Being
Labour
Tending Of The Kids
God! Ladies Should Be The Ones Envying Guys! angry
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by wemmy01(m): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
op, u are so on point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Set To Wed. / Home Alone With My Step-brother / Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.