Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (37963 Views)

9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love / 8 Things Guys Secretly Love But Won’t Tell You. / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Truckpusher(m): 1:23am On Mar 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

You misunderstood my post
That was not my intent

I wanted you to read the chapter I posted from Odu

Why would you think along that line
Your first line betrayed the real nature of your intent. And I guess that was on purpose ?
Lemme bring you back: you wrote " being weaker sex doesn't mean we are inferior" and for once in my life I've never had that kind of misconception.
So, tell me what was that comment doing there? angry
Ermmm! Thank you for the story. grin

1 Like

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your first line betrayed the real nature of your intent. And I guess that was on purpose ?
Lemme bring you back: you wrote " being weaker sex doesn't mean we are inferior" and for once in my life I've never had that kind of misconception.
So, tell me what was that comment doing there? angry
Ermmm! Thank you for the story. grin

I deserve an apology, seriously?

Would you believe if I said I had already submitted it before I decided to add your name.

What's with men and suspicion undecided

Or is there something you are hiding tongue
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Truckpusher(m): 1:36am On Mar 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

I deserve an apology, seriously?

Would you believe if I said I had already submitted it before I decided to add your name.

What's with men and suspicion undecided

Or is there something you are hiding tongue
Apologies tendered . cheesy

Well, talking about men and suspicion ; when a woman tells me good morning I usually check my watch to be sure it's morning. grin

1 Like

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Apologies tendered . cheesy

Well, talking about men and suspicion ; when a woman tells me good morning I usually check my watch to be sure it's morning. grin

Have you ever tried to balance the gender stereotypes between men and women

What if most gender stereotypes are just common human behaviors. Therefore can't they be treated as such.

My conclusion

Humans and suspicion tongue
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Truckpusher(m): 2:16am On Mar 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Have you ever tried to balance the gender stereotypes between men and women

What if most gender stereotypes are just common human behaviors. Therefore can't they be treated as such.

My conclusion

Humans and suspicion tongue

When a particular gender stereotype that are common human behaviors is usually being exhibited by a particular specie of humans , then it can be categorically said that this particular behavior is associated with this gender and this is what you call stereotype. How is it a stereotype when it is obvious that it's associated with a particular gender? Aren't we just speaking the pure undiluted truth?

what's it with you and suspicion ? grin

1 Like

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
When a particular gender stereotype that are common human behaviors is usually being exhibited by a particular specie of humans , then it can be categorically said that this particular behavior is associated with this gender and this is what you call stereotype. How is it a stereotype when it is obvious that it's associated with a particular gender? Aren't we just speaking the pure undiluted truth?

what's it with you and suspicion ? grin

Most gender stereotypes of men and women are usually the mirror image (reverse or the same) of the other gender. You are allowed to use them though but arguing about would be futile.

If I say men are suspicious in nature, and you say the reverse is the case. Unless if I am in the mood to look for trouble. I would conclude that humans are suspicious in nature because the statements are neither true nor false.

That is what I think about gender stereotypes
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2015
you could turn ôGAYshi if you allow the envy control your mind.
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2015
1stola:

You are so misinformed and clueless
ISLAM Cherish women more than gold.
They are so overprotective of their women
Stop ranting bullshıts
Do your research.
don't mind the fool

1 Like

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by UnimkeAk(m): 9:45am On Mar 01, 2015
ibnmaja:

pls read and learn more about Islam.... they don't enslave women. they precious and meant to be pampered.

Thank you, you are the only one that didn't call me names, that's how you live by example.
I'll try to learn more.
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by UTEWUOJO: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
All dis points are useless, de only envy i can point out in a woman hood is help, men tends 2 help dem faster dan their fellow men, which they (men) always want their (women) body in return.
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nowenuse: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
The attention aspect is the aspect i agree with the most.
Ladies always get the attention. U'll see a lady will post an obviously ugly picture online and so many foolish guyz will just be commenting ''lookin beautiful, cool pix'' just to flatter her ego...bullshit
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nowenuse: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
One point i think the OP forgot to take into consideration is the fact that ladies have a better chance of accentuating or improving their beauty and body features to have a better look.

U see a naturally ugly lady will use so much make up and will end up beautiful or at least averagely beautiful, but as a guy, if u don wowo, u don wowo

And the girls would still be more attracted to d handsome bobos

Also a short girl may accentuate her height defficiency with a nice pair of high heels, but as a guy u are short, u are short, u go for girls of ur level...LoL
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Davidovinci(m): 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Reading through comments......You'd know for certain- gender equality is overrated.
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by matingo(f): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
Number five is so wrong, guys enjoy Sex more, very sure of that; also the kind of work I do is so stressful that I know some guys can't do it, my husby tells me that all the time.
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by yinkus1115(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
dahreyM:
the fact still remains d same, we cannot change our gender

Ever heard of Transgender?
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by eastermaris(f): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
matingo:
Number five is so wrong, guys enjoy Sex more, very sure of that; also the kind of work I do is so stressful that I know some guys can't do it, my husby tells me that all the time.

Liking sex more and enjoying it more are miles apart. Your husby undoubtedly needs an upgrade on bedmatics!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Home Alone With My Step-brother / Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures / When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.