Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (37966 Views)

9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love / 8 Things Guys Secretly Love But Won’t Tell You. / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Raiders: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
I think women have it easy in our society.I agree with the OP that Its not easy to be a man. A man must always work to provide for his woman or he will be called lazy but a woman don't have to work as long as she gets a good man
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by ajebuter(f): 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
Not forgetting that with our treasureland we control
President
Governors
Senators
Pastors
Alfas
Bfs
Husbands,

Sai women and ladies
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by anwo247: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
I have never met a guy who wished to be a girl but most girls wish they are guys!
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Danvianey(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
We maybe suffering but we're always at the PEAK....

Christ came in the nature of human being, "MAN" precisely...

The SUPREME BEING we always call God, is also in the nature of "MAN"...

Man is usually the HEAD in most things...

Man the ULTIMATE!
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by tracyorez(f): 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hun!
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Tonason: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dapo777:
Being a guy comes with some downsides too.

1)Lots of attention.
Guys envy girls for this. The girls get all the attention everywhere they go,Facebook,twitter,instagram ,its a girls world online. What about offline,girls still get all the attention. If a guy and a girl should ask for the same help,the girl has 85% more chances of getting helped. So annoying angry

2)Girls are always right.
In an argument,a guy can never win it,he must give up for the girl to win the argument,also a guy cannot hit a girl even if the girl is hitting him,its not fair. cry

3)Girls are wooed.
Girls get wooed and flattered all the time,their ego are nurtured 24/7 but a guy is left with his own ego to carter by himself. So sad cry

4)Lesbians are more tolerated than gays.
Lesbians are more accepted than gays generally,even straight people get turned on by lesbians and not gays. So sad for the gays. cry

5)Girls enjoy sex more.
Ohhh gush this is the most annoying, imagine me doing all the work ,pounding her like my life depends on her punny only for her to be screaming in ecstacy ,enjoying all the thrill. The kind of intense orgasm girls have ehn,it makes guys fascinate about what its like to have an orgasm as a girl. To make matters worse,they have multiple orgasm. angry grin clitoral own is there,vaginal own is there,g spot own is there, even nipples orgasm is there. BUT WHY? angry cheesy

6)Girls manipulate guys without getting noticed.
They know all the tricks in the book. They manipulate guys and we guys don't see it as manipulation, is it through tears? Through sex? Through sweet words? Chaiii guys have suffered. We even pay for the sex they are enjoying more. Wtf? angry

7)Women are more sympathetic than men.
Women generally can show more sympathy than men. Some men can't be taught be importance of sympathy, not all men tho,but generally women have the upper hand.

coolWomen do less work
Since they are considered weaker vessel,they do less work wherever they are,on a general note. Men are handled with iron hand while women are pampered and they still get the same reward with the guys or even higher reward. angry

Well that's it.

Are you a guy or a gay? It is only a gay that can think like this.

1 Like

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Afrobasic(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
tracyorez:
Hun!

Hey beautiful cool
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by tracyorez(f): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Afrobasic:

Hey beautiful cool
Hey hun!
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Karleb(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nansense!
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by wheezyoung(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dapo777:
Op na wa for u oo
no be you be op ni undecided
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by UnimkeAk(m): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
1stola:

You are so misinformed and clueless
ISLAM Cherish women more than gold.
They are so overprotective of their women
Stop ranting bullshıts
Do your research.

Ure the one who is misinformed and clueless.

Your calling bondage protection.

I don't have time to take up this matter with you, but its clear for all to see.

Peace brother#
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by darlenese(f): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
LewisO:

Just stop typing crap, ok? Keep deceiving yourself. undecided

do ur research
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by tefoko: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
yemicoal:
I envy no fvcking thing in them angry angry, M proud to be a guy.
Hihihihihihihihihi...duduyemi cheesy
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by LewisO: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
darlenese:

do ur research

What silly research? undecided
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by usermane(m): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dapo777:

1)Lots of attention.
Guys envy girls for this. The girls get all the attention everywhere they go,Facebook,twitter,instagram ,its a girls world online. What about offline,girls still get all the attention. If a guy and a girl should ask for the same help,the girl has 85% more chances of getting helped. So annoying angry

In an argument,a guy can never win it,he must give up for the girl to win the argument,also a guy cannot hit a girl even if the girl is hitting him,its not fair. cry

3)Girls are wooed.
Girls get wooed and flattered all the time,their ego are nurtured 24/7 but a guy is left with his own ego to carter by himself. So sad cry

Lesbians are more accepted than gays generally,even straight people get turned on by lesbians and not gays. So sad for the gays. cry

5)Girls enjoy sex more.
Ohhh gush this is the most annoying, imagine me doing all the work ,pounding her like my life depends on her punny only for her to be screaming in ecstacy ,enjoying all the thrill. The kind of intense orgasm girls have ehn,it makes guys fascinate about what its like to have an orgasm as a girl. To make matters worse,they have multiple orgasm. angry grin clitoral own is there,vaginal own is there,g spot own is there, even nipples orgasm is there. BUT WHY? angry cheesy

They know all the tricks in the book. They manipulate guys and we guys don't see it as manipulation, is it through tears? Through sex? Through sweet words? Chaiii guys have suffered. We even pay for the sex they are enjoying more. Wtf? angry

Women generally can show more sympathy than men. Some men can't be taught be importance of sympathy, not all men tho,but generally women have the upper hand.

coolWomen do less work
Since they are considered weaker vessel,they do less work wherever they are,on a general note. Men are handled with iron hand while women are pampered and they still get the same reward with the guys or even higher reward. angry

Well that's it.

What about their looks?
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by emitheo(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
This is unadulterated rubbish. . . I understand the craze for you dumbass fakeass writers to be on frontpage, but please do not insult my senses.

I did not choose to be a man and I'm very proud to be one. If I could, I'll come back as a man a million times. Women were created to be a complement to men, and they are the weaker sex, whether they want to hear it or not. Why in blue hell would I envy and wish to be a woman? What manner of sissy parading to be a man would want that?
why take d matter serious
why not keep quiet if u no like d thread?

2 Likes

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
UnimkeAk:
Its a Mans World brother
I don't envy, rather I feel for them .
What's there to be envy of?

Menstral pains
Labour Pains
Religion eg Islam looks down on women, society degrades women.
Women are not allowed to drive, vote, take part in sport or move around freely in some places
Rape.
Violence
No strength to protect oneself
One mumu boi go wan tear ur shii, some wicked ones even wan to do *nal.
List is endless;

But I love women and I'll like all of this societal and religious problems to be addressed.
I stand for freedom and gender equality, na woman born me, I gt sisters and I have a lil daughter.

pls read and learn more about Islam.... they don't enslave women. they precious and meant to be pampered.
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Mhizizzy(f): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
M proud to Be a woman.I have never envied guyz.....we all Sud take up our roles

1 Like

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by tintingz(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
UnimkeAk:
Its a Mans World brother
I don't envy, rather I feel for them .
What's there to be envy of?

Menstral pains
Labour Pains
Religion eg Islam looks down on women, society degrades women.
Women are not allowed to drive, vote, take part in sport or move around freely in some places
Rape.
Violence
No strength to protect oneself
One mumu boi go wan tear ur shii, some wicked ones even wan to do *nal.
List is endless;

But I love women and I'll like all of this societal and religious problems to be addressed.
I stand for freedom and gender equality, na woman born me, I gt sisters and I have a lil daughter.
Ignorance.

How does Islam look down on women??
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by darlenese(f): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
LewisO:

What silly research? undecided

for ur silly post
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by LewisO: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
darlenese:

for ur silly post
What's silly about my post? undecided are u the one i quoted? undecided
Why are u just quoting me after a while ago? undecided
Get a job. undecided
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by darlenese(f): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
LewisO:

What's silly about my post? undecided are u the one i quoted? undecided
Why are u just quoting me after a while ago? undecided
Get a job. undecided

I just got one
#quoting u
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by ylaa(f): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
NONSENSE POST. MEANINGLESS
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by LewisO: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
darlenese:

I just got one
#quoting u
Means? undecided
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Uchwilliam(m): 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Girls bleeps anytym dey want it cos guys are always ready yo oblige.nt same case with guys sad
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by AmbroHoldings: 12:00am On Mar 01, 2015
Dapo777:

1)Lots of attention.

3)Girls are wooed.

5)Girls enjoy sex more.

coolWomen do less work

Well that's it.

Bruv this is loads of rubbish. I'm a dude and I respect women but being a dude is awesome and I can't envy anything about a woman bet you've never herd the sayin "its a man's world" ask ppl in Islam the value of a male child. Also in igbo culture aswell. If you envy girls speak for yourself bcus I'm a G and it doesn't stand for girl. Dunno how this made the front page please pick your topics wisely bcus you degrading your sex and fellow brother is just not cool bro
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by koyyess: 12:22am On Mar 01, 2015
If women were given the fair treatment that they deserve and if women were smart enough to acknowledge the hidden power they have and use it fully for a good course, I tell you a lot of men- african men especially would envy them and even opt for a sex change if they can afford it. But its not the case, as soon as eve ate that fruit, it messed a greater part of her up. That is not to say that the male folks aren't messed up- african males especially.
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Afrobasic(m): 12:37am On Mar 01, 2015
tracyorez:

Hey hun!

cheesy
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 01, 2015
Blackett:
This is unadulterated rubbish. . . I understand the craze for you dumbass fakeass writers to be on frontpage, but please do not insult my senses.

I did not choose to be a man and I'm very proud to be one. If I could, I'll come back as a man a million times. Women were created to be a complement to men, and they are the weaker sex, whether they want to hear it or not. Why in blue hell would I envy and wish to be a woman? What manner of sissy parading to be a man would want that?
@Truckpusher

Being weaker sex does not mean we are inferior

In fact if you had more wisdom and the ability yo truly reflect without bias you would know we are in reality much more powerful than you are. Our position to take the back seat actually means that we get to control things behind the curtain.

We wield the REAL power the one you think you have is simply a subsidiary of ours.

In the Bible it was Devil-Eve-Adam not Devil-Adam-Eve. You should know other than the devil your other greater foe or friend is a woman. We should be feared.

If you disagree then it is official- Your starred seat in hell fire is guaranteed

Let me leave you with this chapter of Odu Ifa

Osa meji

Ese Osa- Meji

"Osa is rich, makes a lot of noise,
the sound of the bell reaches earth"
were the ones who cast for Odu on the day
that she descended to Earth, and also
for Ogun and Obatala, among whom
Odu was the only woman.
"What will happen when we arrive on Earth?"
Olodumare answered:
"Whatever you want to obtain in life,
I will give you the power to do so,
in order for the world to become a good place."
Ogun marched in front, Obatala followed,
and Odu lingered behind.
Going back she asked:
"Oh Creator, down there Ogun will have
the power of war. He has a machete,
he has a gun, he has everything he needs
to fight with.
Obatala too has all the qualifications
to reach whatever goal he chooses.
What then remains for me, the only woman
among them? What shall I do?"
Olodumare spoke: "The power of motherhood
that keeps the Earth intact, belongs to you.
The power of the Birds belongs to you.
I will give you a large calabash,
filled with these things.
Odu, come back. Do you know
how to use them?"
Odu replied:
"If humans don't listen to me,
don't even ask my advice,
then I will fight.
If people ask me for money or children,
I will be lenient towards them, provided
they are not impolite;
for if that happens I will take it all back."
"That's allright with me,"
the Creator said, "but use
your power with coolness and not
with violence, or I will take
it away from you."
Since that time, because of Odu,
women have the power to always say what they want,
for in the absence of women
men can do nothing.
Odu came to Earth.
All groves sacred to Egungun she entered freely,
also the groves of Oro.
All places where Spirits were worshiped
the woman showed herself.
Ha!, the old one was exaggerating, and Odu
fell into disgrace.
Ifa was consulted on her behalf.
"Hey, you!" Ifa said,
"You will have to calm down!"
"Why would I do so?"
"Because of the power you have been given,"
explained the Awo's, "in order for people
not to find out what it's all about."
"They won't," replied Odu, "for nobody saw
how the Creator gave me that power!"
"Sacrifice anyway!" the Awo's advised.
"No!" replied Odu.
"Nobody will take
my power away from me.
They don't know about it."
Then she put on masquerader's cloth
and went out in the open.
There was nothing she did not do in those days.
Obatala went to Ifa, said:
"Hey! The Creator gave me authority on Earth,
but this energetical woman takes everything over.
There is no place where she does not go."
Ifa comforted Obatala:
"No one can wrench the world from your hands.
The world will not spoil. Sacrifice snails,
a whip, and eight pieces of money."
When Obatala sacrificed Orunmila said:
"Don't worry: worship will return to you."
In the meantime it was so that when Odu said:
"Don't look!", and people still looked,
they went blind.
"Let us live together," she said to Obatala,
"That way you can see everything I do."
Obatala sacrificed snails to his Ori,
and then drank the fluid from the shells.
"Do you want some, Odu?"
She drank and her stomach calmed down.
"Oh, I have discovered delicious food,
snail fluid is sweet, snail fluid is sweet."
And so Obatala gave her
all the snails she wished.
"But all the things you have,
all the things you do?"
"I will share it all with you," Odu replied.
And then, when she went to worship Egungun,
saying she was scared,
Obatala went with her.
In the sacred grove she put on the costume,
but couldn't produce a sound like Egungun.
Later Obatala added a face cover to the costume,
took the whip, and spoke with the voice of Egungun.
He went outside.
"Hey! Ha!" people said, "This truly is
an appearance from another world."
He even scared Odu. Hey! Who put on
that costume so quickly? Who spoke
with that unrecognizable voice?"
So the man conquered the woman
through cleverness.
Obatala went through the whole town
as Egungun.
Seeing he was not at home,
recognizing her costume,
Odu stayed where she was and sent her Bird,
to go sit on the masked one's shoulder.
From that moment on, all what Egungun could do
was because of the power of Birds.
When Obatala as Egungun had done everything,
he came home, put the whip down
and greeted Odu.
"You can have Egungun," she said,
"Nevermore will a woman dare wear the costume,
but the power you used will be our property,
and when you go out I will dance for you.
From now on only men will go out as Egungun.
But nobody, children nor old men,
will dare to mock women.
The power of women is greater.
Women give life through giving birth,
and whatever men may want to do,
women must help them or they will mess up."
So they sang together, and Obatala said
that every week everybody must praise women,
for the world to be peaceful.
Bend your knee, bend your knee for women,
for women brought you into this world;
women are the wisdom of Earth,
women have brought us into this world;
have respect for women.
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by imakebigbucks: 12:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.buzz77.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Truckpusher(m): 1:12am On Mar 01, 2015
@justfollowit.
You actually made this epistle just because I stated an obvious fact.

It is a fact that the op could be suffering from gender identity crisis , how does that make me being disrespectful to women?

Only an individual with gender identity crisis would make such thread and it can be from any of the sexes, Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
@justfollowit.
You actually made this epistle just because I stated an obvious fact.

It is a fact that the op could be suffering from gender identity crisis , how does that make me being disrespectful to women?

Only an individual with gender identity crisis would make such thread and it can be from any of the sexes, Go figure.

You misunderstood my post
That was not my intent

I wanted you to read the chapter I posted from Odu

Why would you think along that line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) / #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos / Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.