Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands (10989 Views)

"If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri / Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by vega84(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
Crazy hubby u got there. #vegatalks#
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Kassidy90(m): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
another graduate of no sex till wedding night college of romance....i feel ur pain dear but for better for worse.. grin
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by jaybee104(m): 7:41am On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=Daninya11 post=30787359]God created sex for procreation and intimacy.. sexual perversion is sin before God..
Sperm is from a Greek word meaning seed of life.. When people commit MouthAction they commit murder same with spilling blood..
If he threatened divorce let him go..

devorce? bro and you claim to be a born again
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by murphybo(m): 8:32am On Feb 18, 2015
didn't have much to say BT u have to cope cos am so sure your holy holy girl when u guys are dating didn't give u chance to know d sex skills of ya man so if u don't want to loose him to another lady that knows how to do it better than u get addicted to the taste u describe. trust me another girl will start helping him out there
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=jaybee104 post=30837078][/quote]
If the unbelieving spouse wants to depart, so be it..
Beside it should be the last resort if all available means to settle has been taken..
But if he chose to stay so be it because the righteousness of a faithful partner will cover for the unrighteousness of the faithless partner..
Probably, he will threaten divorce..
Stay put as the drama unfold.. People with dark passion are unpredictable..
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by jaybee104(m): 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
Daninya11:

If the unbelieving spouse wants to depart, so be it..
Beside it should be the last resort if all available means to settle has been taken..
But if he chose to stay so be it because the righteousness of a faithful partner will cover for the unrighteousness of the faithless partner..
Probably, he will threaten divorce..
Stay put as the drama unfold.. People with dark passion are unpredictable..
Christianity has never supported divorce in any form. in this there situation is where u know d true Christians.
trials is what makes us Christians
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
jaybee104:

Christianity has never supported divorce in any form. in this there situation is where u know d true Christians.
trials is what makes us Christians
I never said divorce is God's will.. We are enjoined to work endlessly for peace and use all it takes within our power to work towards it..
But if it gets to a point where he thinks divorce is the last resort to get his desire fulfilled then he is free to divorce.. We are not bound to them cause it's their options...
We will just accept our fate, make our request known to God for divine intervention..
God is first before Man...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Priest Caught Red-handed Bonking A Chic In His Toyota Rav4(photos) / Lady In Shock After Knowing That Postinor 2 (contraceptive) Could Do This To Her / Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.