Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,010 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands (10991 Views)

"If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri / Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
I wonder why he want the wife to swallow his semen, evil man

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by akinsadeez(m): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
If the ministers would not be there wen they have sex, of what use is explaining my fantasies to them? In that case, the ministers are perverts.

Sex counseling my foot!

If you are claiming born again holy brother as is the case in this story and you are telling your wife to be that you want her to swallow your sperm, she will definitely raise it in your pre-marriage counselling session. You have to explain to the pastors how your fantasy tallies with the verse of the bible that your (and your wife's) body is the temple of God.
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

If you are claiming born again holy brother as is the case in this story and you are telling your wife to be that you want her to swallow your sperm, she will definitely raise it in your pre-marriage counselling session. You have to explain to the pastors how your fantasy tallies with the verse of the bible that your (and your wife's) body is the temple of God.
For those that have time for it anyway. . . It's their bottle of fanta.
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Babygal4eva(f): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Daninya11:
God created sex for procreation and intimacy.. sexual perversion is sin before God..
Sperm is from a Greek word meaning seed of life.. When people commit MouthAction they commit murder same with spilling blood..
Don't give in to your hubby perverted demand.. Deny him of his dirty fantasy.. Remember yyour body is God's temple..
For those engaging in sexual perversion all in the name of pleasure I have this to tell you..
In the time of ignorance God winked at, now he want everyone to repent..
If he threatened divorce let him go.. For the bible says let the unbelieving depart for we are not bound by them.. So you have God's backing..
Its high time, you discuss this with elderly family members and church clergy..
Shalom..

LOL , this is super funny swallowing sperm = murder lol, the kind dictionary you get eh
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Babygal4eva(f): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

That's bound to be an akward convo embarassed embarassed
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
this is seriously serious. I guess the woman and her husband are deeper lives grin

lemme be serious!!!

Woman, I think you should see a marriage counsellor.

The man is selfish tho. Swallowing sperm? Gosh!!!

Young ladies should be careful about whom to marry and when to marry. Try to know all about the man you are getting married to.

it's better not to marry than be stuck in marriage.
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by MrCork: 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
princeozzilly:
Hi friends, I just saw this on a blog called Movi Gist. What do you make of it?

"Wife Opens Secret: what my husband did to me in the bedroom

Marriage is no bed of roses; it comes with challenges and sorry is your name if you’re not ready:

I got married October 2014 to a man whom I really love. Due to our spiritual convictions, we never had s*x before marriage but we cuddled and kissed but it stops there.

Fast forward to 2 months after our wedding, my hubby started making sinful and improper s*xual demands, he wants me to suck his p*nis and swallow his s*men. I was terrified and disappointed at the same time. This was a ”born again” so I can not really relate with this level of carnal mindedness. We courted for 6 months and all through there was no tell tale signs that he was that way.

He started giving me the cold treatment. He only speaks to me when I speak. I had no choice so I conceded and gave in just to make him happy with a Mouth Action…

The first time I tried was a disaster, I honestly don’t know what happened. I was on the act and I suddenly felt sick and nauseous. I threw up when he came and I tried to swallow. It tasted like sour jam and I just couldn’t bear it.

Since then, he has been acting up, he rarely talks to me. I tried explaining my situation but his conclusion was that I don’t love him, that if I did, I wouldn’t have issues with swallowing his semen.
I love this man but I am confused on how swallowing semen has become proof of love, I don’t know what to do.

Please help me, my marriage is too young for this.
Copyright © 2015 Movic Gist | Powered by Blogger

...hangon bro...we are confused....so u sayn yor husband want u to suk his Kiondo & swaaalow his stiimen??....we don't gerrrit? Is this wotu complainin about?...is this suppose to be a problem?....whats the big deal? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by zerodrel(f): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
[b][/b]wow,

"thinking"
lipsrsealed
Really i'm speechless
Mouth Action? ok
swallow his sperm? [b][/b]hell no

that part is for u to decide not for him to enforce.
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by akinsadeez(m): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Babygal4eva:

That's bound to be an akward convo embarassed embarassed

super awkward. If you have sexual fantasies like this you shouldn't go and pick a church babe for a wife. There are (retired) runs babes or street walkers who are ready to marry and will accept any form of sexual exploration.
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by akinsadeez(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:
this is seriously serious. I guess the woman and her husband are deeper lives grin

lemme be serious!!!

Woman, I think you should see a marriage counsellor.

The man is selfish tho. Swallowing sperm? Gosh!!!

Young ladies should be careful about whom to marry and when to marry. Try to know all about the man you are getting married to.

it's better not to marry than be stuck in marriage.

How is it possible to know that kinda thing in a supposedly christian relationship without actually having sex with him?
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

How is it possible to know that kinda thing in a supposedly christian relationship without actually having sex with him?
discuss sex on a platonic level but don't engage in it.
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Babygal4eva(f): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

super awkward. If you have sexual fantasies like this you shouldn't go and pick a church babe for a wife. There are (retired) runs babes or street walkers who are ready to marry and will accept any form of sexual exploration.

I don't necessarily agree with that, as an usher in my church I can tell you that na them bad pass, I'm sure even the devil's Jaw drops when these girls are gisting us about their adventures.
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Dbestmax(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Trust me dat guy is a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Babygal4eva(f): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

...hangon bro...we are confused....so u sayn yor husband want u to suk his Kiondo & swaaalow his stiimen??....we don't gerrrit? Is this wotu complainin about?...is this suppose to be a problem?....whats the big deal? undecided

No big deal at all... so do it first then come and report the result (with a lady of course or a guy if you are feeling especially adventurous)
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by akinsadeez(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:

discuss sex on a platonic level but don't engage in it.

Of course couples will discuss sex before marriage but do you think the man will really tell her that he likes a woman swallowing his fluid during sex? That seems extreme for a child of God.
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Babygal4eva(f): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Quick solution, tell him to go down on you and swallow your.. ehmm.. your... womanly juices( undecided) and see how he likes it

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by MrCork: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Babygal4eva:

No big deal at all... so do it first then come and report the result (with a lady of course or a guy if you are feeling especially adventurous)

....sound like u my kinda girl...ok...sweery pls may I remind u that am from London and juss in case u ask again... am 17inches looong wink

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

Of course couples will discuss sex before marriage but do you think the man will really tell her that he likes a woman swallowing his fluid during sex? That seems extreme for a child of God.
you are right.

Ladies should be more careful. not all church attenders are really Christians.
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by akinsadeez(m): 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Babygal4eva:
Quick solution, tell him to go down on you and swallow your.. ehmm.. your... womanly juices( undecided) and see how he likes it

I am sure this kinda man would even be more than happy to do that. Most women don't secret 'juices' like men do though and the taste is also quite different lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Babygal4eva(f): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

....sound like u my kinda girl...ok...sweery pls may I remind u that am from London and juss in case u ask again... am 17inches looong wink

Remind me did I know that before tho? Ok you're from london doesn't prevent you from experimenting tho.... lol 17inches? I prophesy it into your future cheesy cheesy tongue tongue let's see how you will walk

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by MrCork: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Babygal4eva:

...hangon...did this chick juss tell me to do guy? angry

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Babygal4eva(f): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

...hangon...did this chick juss tell me to do guy? angry

lol what's life without some few one night adventures huh? a girl is fine too o before Naija homophobes come and bash me
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by akinsadeez(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:

you are right.

Ladies should be more careful. not all church attenders are really Christians.

Hmmmmm. But the pertinent question is: does this sexual fantasy of his make him any less a good Christian? Let's assume the wife is the sexually adventurous type and agrees to his demand, does their sexual proclivity mean they will go to hell?
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Babygal4eva(f): 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

I am sure this kinda man would even be more than happy to do that. Most women don't secret 'juices' like men do though and the taste is also quite different lipsrsealed embarassed

I bow to your superior knowledge of that
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by MrCork: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Babygal4eva:

lol what's life without some few one night adventures huh? a girl is fine too o before Naija homophobes come and bash me

....so u sayn I shud nyash a guy??....a whole me? a Londoner?...u kidddin me ...right? angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

Hmmmmm. But the pertinent question is: does this sexual fantasy of his make him any less a good Christian? Let's assume the wife is the sexually adventurous type and agrees to his demand, does their sexual proclivity mean they will go to hell?
No!!!

they are married. To me I don't think mouth action is a sin. I see no sin in it. But the wife is complaining and the husband ought to understand her plight.

What would he gain from her swallowing his sperm? It's wickedness and selfishness. The woman tried her best to make him happy but he is doing otherwise.

it isn't fair!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Babygal4eva(f): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

....so u sayn I shud nyash a guy??....a whole me? a Londoner?...u kidddin me ...right? angry

I didn't say nyash whatever that is, I said bj I would think a londoner would be more open-minded tho
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by MrCork: 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Babygal4eva:

I didn't say nyash whatever that is, I said bj I would think a londoner would be more open-minded tho

,,,Correct...we more open minded. I use different kinda instruments including whip cream, Vaseline, touch light and best of all: horse whip..

...We love that kinda $hit though...but clearly no homo!!
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by hardbody: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
I read every comment on this thread and i am still dumbfounded and tongue-tied. In short, let me re-read all the posts again. BRB
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Dotwillis1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
LOL
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Babygal4eva(f): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

,,,Correct...we more open minded. I use different kinda instruments including whip cream, Vaseline, touch light and best of all: horse whip..

...We love that kinda $hit though...but clearly no homo!!
angry

lol wow now you've got me curious, what do you do with a torch light? hope it's not what I'm thinking embarassed embarassed

Yh clearly wink wink wink
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by auntymi(f): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
datz d Result u get fRm washiN too_much pO Rn films, dat man is addictEd undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out / If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) / Share Your First Time Sex Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.