Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help (43840 Views)

Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
bisous:

Its dicey really because they both don't seem deserving of her or she has a penchant for dating the wrong type of men
Make she go spiritual
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Gemc3(f): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
Errrmmmmm. . . .are they the only two men on the face of the earth? undecided
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by solla22: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
You have not found a husband yet.. Keep searching.

First beats you. Second gets angry and doesn't care about you...
Must You marry Now?

Beware : a Man that beats you before marriage will do more afterwards!!!!

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by augustine521(m): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
D man here is ur husband, u just have submit urself, if u marry d one abroad, d next beating he will give u, if u survive it u wount want to see him again, and ofcos by den d man here might have goten married

And u will be lyk............
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ok tanks.
augustine521:
D man here is ur husband, u just have submit urself, if u marry d one abroad, d next beating he will give u, if u survive it u wount want to see him again, and ofcos by den d man here might have goten married

And u will be lyk............
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by meemeee: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Whatever happens before marriage will only be amplified in marriage..to be candid, I think you should give yourself a little more time, except you want to endure any of the two..meanwhile marriage is to be enjoyed..at least to a large extent..An angry man is dangerous to live with and the one that beats you now will use cane when you eventually marry him...
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by timota(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
dossypretty:
The problem is just his none caring attitude nd anger issue but besides that he is a nice person
the highest care that a man should give to the wife is being faithful to the wife.Mind you he is showing the same care to others and will continue even after marriage.Do you even know whether he has another wife else where.mind you the fertile land that Lot choose he ended up not taking anything out of it.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
He is very faithful and that is d reason I gave him a chance and he doesn't ve a wife somewhere.
timota:
the highest care that a man should give to the wife is being faithful to the wife.Mind you he is showing the same care to others and will continue even after marriage.Do you even know whether he has another wife else where.mind you the fertile land that Lot choose he ended up not taking anything out of it.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by barinaadaa(m): 3:47am On Feb 18, 2015
dossypretty:
It took me so much courage before I could come out here to share my problem.

It all started in 2012 when I met my ex in Lagos and we kicked it off in a relationship but little did I know that he was still keeping a girl he claimed to have left, along the line we started having issues about the same girl to the point of him beating me.

This guy in question was once married but lost his wife after childbirth and so with this my parents refused me marrying him because he was talking about marriage. So after like 10 months he was still treating me bad I decided to quit the relationship but he begged that he will never do it again. Months later he travelled abroad and I also got a job in another city and left.

We still kept in touch but I met another man in the new city and decided to give him a chance. Though this new guy has no child but his problem is that he gets angry too much and wants to control everything about me but he is very generous . He doesn't even care if I'm sick or not, unlike my former guy who is more caring and always want to pet me.

Now I'm at a cross road because the one here has gone to see my parents and has set a date for the wedding and preparations are on top gear while the one abroad has come back to marry me like he promised. I'm really not happy with the one here because of his attitude and i'm contemplating on running away with the one from abroad because he understands me better.

Please is love enough in marriage?? Help me as your sister

Ladies will always ask "what do I do?" but ends up doing what they really want to do.... Listen to yourself, you've made up your mind to running away. you don't need our comments as a moral justification to ease ur guilt.
So my 1 kobo opinion is that you be true to yourself and never regret what ever decision you make. Don't get married to either of them out of pressure or compulsion. ... Selah!
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by lordhugo(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2015
raayah:
Take a coin and name the two sides. One LOCAL and the other ABROAD. Flip the coin. Easy peesy.

Take a coin and name the two sides. One Lordhugo and the other Raayah. Flip the coin. Winner kisses the other. Easy peesy.

2 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by subzidi: 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
lordhugo:

Take a coin and name the two sides. One Lordhugo and the other Raayah. Flip the coin. Winner kisses the other. Easy peesy.
Witty comment you got there grin Rayaah what says you?
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by JUNIT1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Happy married life, I wonder if your now husband has seen this post lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Oxone(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
dossypretty:
I am not that stubborn just that he wants everything done his way no high way options

Strange! i can swear we were in the same bus from PH to Benin today
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by lordhugo(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
subzidi:

Witty comment you got there grin Rayaah what says you?

Raayah is looking for a coin. Probably embarassed
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by ALISMILE(m): 6:34am On Jul 03, 2015
awizl:
I left someone i love to marry someone better that i do not love. if you are a good focused hardworking lady, you can have any kind of life you want but love is something you need. Don't ever substitute anything for it. Whatever the other option is, you will get tired of it and wished you chose love. my answer to your question is ,"yes", love is all you need in a marriage. Nothing else matters. If yo choose anything else, you will come back and look for love but if you choose love, you wont come back and look for anything, even if ua struggling economically.
Ur e mail is not a valid one, dats d reply I got frm g mail! Mayb u need to check if u sent d correct email addr.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by LargeBrown(m): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2015
Sister u got sit your <very soon husband to be>down and table his unacceptable behaviors to him,note u must be polite when expressing ur dissatisfaction about his controlling attitude towards you..i believe he will change his attitude towards you when properly tabled. And you are cheating on him as well cos am sure he is not aware of the abroad bf.be straight wit him as well.#imperfectusAll
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Youngpo413: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2015
It took me so much courage before I could come out here to share my problem.

It all started in 2012 when I met my ex in Lagos and we kicked it off in a relationship but little did I know that he was still keeping a girl he claimed to have left, along the line we started having issues about the same girl to the point of him beating me.

This guy in question was once married but lost his wife after childbirth and so with this my parents refused me marrying him because he was talking about marriage. So after like 10 months he was still treating me bad I decided to quit the relationship but he begged that he will never do it again. Months later he travelled abroad and I also got a job in another city and left.

We still kept in touch but I met another man in the new city and decided to give him a chance. Though this new guy has no child but his problem is that he gets angry too much and wants to control everything about me but he is very generous . He doesn't even care if I'm sick or not, unlike my former guy who is more caring and always want to pet me.

Now I'm at a cross road because the one here has gone to see my parents and has set a date for the wedding and preparations are on top gear while the one abroad has come back to marry me like he promised. I'm really not happy with the one here because of his attitude and i'm contemplating on running away with the one from abroad because he understands me better.

Please is love enough in marriage?? Help me as your sister
Fool
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Youngpo413: 11:33am On Nov 06, 2015
freecocoa:
I like your comment a lot.

Peeps be saying she should marry the 2nd guy, like anger issues is not a serious matter, someone who has anger issues combined with being a control freak, is a ticking time bomb.

she has seen someone who will do her a favour by marrying her and she is still making shakara,she thinks its easy to find husband these days?most ladies are praying and fasting for a husband and yet no result but this old hoe is still fucckkking up.naija ladies na greed go kill una...b!tches.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Youngpo413: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2015
Thank u, the one here is even more stable and well to do.
then why can't you let go of your Ex or are you Dickmatized...all these cheap naija b!tches sef.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Ogbobesinachi(m): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
How does this affect me nah your life

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.