Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out (2647 Views)

Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Some Ladies Tag Their Friend(s) Along On A First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by kevv(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2015
malonephill:
Na naija mentality sha!!! Everything we do is upside down, I don't see it wrong if any babe find interest in a guy, if such happen to me forturnately or unfortunately I like the babe then I had to lead. or do not, na to stylishly IGNORED her move.

If she's wise enough to understand me

Nawa for our guy wetin dey kitty cat self to dey take advantage of!!!

Bros!!! abeg wetin you dey yarn?
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Bantino(m): 11:02am On Feb 17, 2015
Did Seun say you're desperate??
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2015
Bantino:
Did Seun say you're desperate??
shocked

Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by malonephill(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
kevv:

Bros!!! abeg wetin you dey yarn?
try read again grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by naijabioy: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
malonephill:
try read again grin

Why do you always behave like you know everything
You annoy me man
Your attitude really irritates me
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by malonephill(m): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
naijabioy:

Why do you always behave like you know everything
You annoy me man
Your attitude really irritates me
brat
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Forget about the so-called feminists, they live the double standard life more us. And like I like to say, they are delusional.

APart from the large number of misogynists in our society, playing the reversal role in 'toasting ' is very unnatural, male always seek females not only amongst human but also other species. maybe a few exceptions.

As the so-called feminists try to pollute our society with double-standard, that pride that women derive when men chase them still draw them back.
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Mhizizzy(f): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Enegod:
I don't like to
be pursued since I'm not a mind reader
to know the girl's true intentions..
Golddiggers always make the first move.undecided

What a mindset.. shocked
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Enegod(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:

What a mindset.. shocked
ok..i like to be pursued undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Mhizizzy(f): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Enegod:
ok..i like to be pursued undecided

Nd am usain bolt so u Sud know watz gon apn undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Let's play a game people. If you can find more, highlight them grin

sad sorry op grin

Check the second to the last line. 'SURPRISE'
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Enegod(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Nd am usain bolt so u Sud know watz gon apn undecided
shocked i give up grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by chimerase2: 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ma two ex gal frind wen I dated dem dey asked me out
And believe u me I prefer a lady to ask me out cus I hold dem in high esteem
Just can't stop loving dem
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
A guy can ask a lady out, everyone will see it as cool thing to do, but the reverse is a case.
Why the double standard

A lady asking a guy out doesn't mean she is desperate.

What if I like a guy, and I ask him out, I don't see anything wrong with it.
We need equality and justice.

When I listen to Beyonce 'flawless' I cant help but feel joy. I love that song, why? Cos its lyrics are about feminist: The right for ladies to have ambition, to inspire and bold. We have the right to express ourselves.

Ladies have the right to express their love to whomever they chooses to do it to, we are not desperate. We are tired of being group in a box.

To the guys, when a lady shows interest in you, don't tag her desperate. This is the 21stcentury things are evolvingsmiley.

Don't be surprise I might send you a PM.

Say NO to double standard!!!

Bullets flying about... Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Ireneony, time to go back to school.
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by ireneony(f): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
hifaif:

Bullets flying about... Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Ireneony, time to go back to school.
big fool.
fuvvk you, i dont give a fuvvk
ode!
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
big fool.
ode!

Me, Ireneony?
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
big fool.
ode!

Ireneony, after I had just thanked Jah for making you change finally? undecided embarassed

Stop it na. embarassed

How's your page by the way? Have you got clients for the advertisement thing?
Re: Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out by suyamasta(m): 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
ireneony:
A guy can ask a lady out, everyone will see it as cool thing to do, but the reverse is a case.
Why the double standard

A lady asking a guy out doesn't mean she is desperate.

What if I like a guy, and I ask him out, I don't see anything wrong with it.
We need equality and justice.

When I listen to Beyonce 'flawless' I cant help but feel joy. I love that song, why? Cos its lyrics are about feminist: The right for ladies to have ambition, to inspire and bold. We have the right to express ourselves.

Ladies have the right to express their love to whomever they chooses to do it to, we are not desperate. We are tired of being group in a box.

To the guys, when a lady shows interest in you, don't tag her desperate. This is the 21stcentury things are evolvingsmiley.

Don't be surprise I might send you a PM.

Say NO to double standard!!!
you are correct

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far / Why Are 2go Ladies Very Cheap To Control? / Not Sexually Attracted To My Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.