Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi (30986 Views)

President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos / Mugabe Fires His Chief Of Defense For Staring At His Wife's Behind - Photo / President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Uncletony(m): 7:29am On Feb 18, 2015
I have known Amaechi to be Drug Addict!. He is high on some cheap drugs right now.

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Ahmeduana(m): 7:30am On Feb 18, 2015
SmartChoices:
shocked the poster above has no balls in his scrotum.... How can one scatter his own rally....
MR UNDER WITH OVERSIZE SCROTUM, HOW WILL PDP MINISTER BEHIND THE STONENING OF THE PRESIDENT? If you have reason not to believe what happens in river state then you have reason not to believe what happens in bauchi, but if you believe that version of event then you can believe anything.

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by walozanga(m): 7:30am On Feb 18, 2015
SmartChoices:
shocked the poster above has no balls in his scrotum.... How can one scatter his own rally....

My friend APC Can go any length to tarnish GEJ image after all their leaders used bokoharam to kill there own people everyday then wat is a common rally

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by micrep3030(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2015
Amechi will regret his political career

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 18, 2015
SmartChoices:

I'm senseless cheesy
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Uncletony(m): 7:32am On Feb 18, 2015
SmartChoices:

I have stopped digging as I can see you typing from a pit....a deep bottomless one.

U are lazy to the brain!. Go get something doing to help ur miserable life!!
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 18, 2015
walozanga:

My friend APC Can go any length to tarnish GEJ image after all their leaders used bokoharam to kill there own people everyday then wat is a common rally
don't mind him@smartchoice, he is abnormal

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by jerrymej(m): 7:34am On Feb 18, 2015
elantraceey:

Like you don't know this is Nigeria undecided

I guess so that he didn't know how Nagerians
politicians can do anything for character
assassination of their political opponents.
If nigeria's politicians could politicize a deadly
group like bokoharam in order to score cheap
political points, what can they not do to discredit
their opponents?

2 Likes

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by otbliz(m): 7:36am On Feb 18, 2015
Advertico:
I'm going to ignore you.
But you didn't
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by experimentist: 7:36am On Feb 18, 2015
That woman is evil personified. I personally know what she can do.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2015
Nehemiah459:
Isn't Amaechi the governor of that state? I mean the C in C of the state...

Why always calling names? Hold the people and security operatives responsible for their failure.
Anyway they must allocate/shift blames.
No state has a C-in-C.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by dikeigbo2(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2015
Amechi and APC and their blame game :.....very soon they will blame the sun,moon,daylight and even darkness for their woes......their days of oblivion is nearing.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by experimentist: 7:39am On Feb 18, 2015
Frankmishael:
don't mind him@smartchoice, he is abnormal
Actually, you and walozanga need brain surgery
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by rileyy(m): 7:39am On Feb 18, 2015
Jst reflect on what happened btw the soldiers and vigilante in maiduguri recently, PEJ n GEJ have reduced nigeria to nothing. If defense that's suppose to be the country's most treasured dept can b politicized, SMH for this country. They'll stop at nothing to achieve their devilish ambition n yes they'll succeed cos they've got plan
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by kushsy: 7:40am On Feb 18, 2015
SmartChoices:
. Q When PDP were attacked at Bauchi Rally..the Governor c said it was paid PDP members so why APC can't do same...it was APC members that Did it and that Ameachi always calling names.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by benson81(m): 7:41am On Feb 18, 2015
Oga talk talk we don hear! So who is behind the last bombing of the three courts to prevent the opening of the courts?
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:43am On Feb 18, 2015
ayokellany:

HOW DO YOU EXPECT GEJ TO FIGHT CORRUPTION WHEN ALL IS ASSOCIATES ARE CRIMINALS ?

Have we all forgotten GEJ Godfather is convicted disgraced criminal Alameisigha ? Sick PDP supporters be like Jonathan is beta than Obasanjo n Buhari & I ask is that in stealing ?

No wonder drug baron Kashamu, convicted Bode George, are some if his best friends. Nigeria Jonathan Ebele is no transformer he is a TIF

10 Alams isnt equal to 1 Obasanjo. u need like 200 aLAMS n his rate of kleptomaniac must be overconsistent for 10yrs before it can equal Obasanjo..
20 kASHAMU can never equals 1 tINUBU........
30 BODE GEORGE can never be compare to the SARaki's of kwara state.
is it AMAECHI the cultist, petty thief, a local tout cum driver abi na hELl rUFAI who is corruption personified?
any names u mention in the side of GEJ, u gat more stronger ones in the side of MR ILLITERATE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:44am On Feb 18, 2015
1stola:

You're a big fool.

IT takes a fool to knw a fool!
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:45am On Feb 18, 2015
1stola:

You're a big fool.

IT takes a BIGGER fool to knw a BIG fool!
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Oliveronline: 7:45am On Feb 18, 2015
adesinaabiodun:
I comment my reserve! But may God give those who thinking APC could be behind this attack brain!
Amen.........
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by j4sure(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2015
How true is dat
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by lacasa: 7:52am On Feb 18, 2015
missionmex:
if someone eise disrespect the king of glory must u too? Get some sense please.

Quoting ain't disrespecting

Wise up!
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by legendsilver(m): 7:52am On Feb 18, 2015
Advertico:
Rumour has it that the shotters were paid APC agents. Duty was to cause violence so that pej will be blamed. And i reside in phc.
I believe someday, rumours will spread about you destroying your own family with gun shotz.
What a way to comment, you are sooooo dumb and outdated. God forgive and heal you from the spirit cluelessness.

Ode oshi
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nehemiah459(m): 7:52am On Feb 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

No state has a C-in-C.
I know, but he is still the governor if the state... I mean the shepherd of that state, isn't he?
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by jossayo(m): 7:55am On Feb 18, 2015
Where u keep your brain??
Advertico:
Rumour has it that the shotters were paid APC agents. Duty was to cause violence so that pej will be blamed. And i reside in phc.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:56am On Feb 18, 2015
Nehemiah459:
I know, but he is still the governor if the state... I mean the shepherd of that state, isn't he?
Does he have power over our security agencies?
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Blitz888(m): 7:57am On Feb 18, 2015
shininglite:
ameachi d coward of ubima
you obviously don't know the full import of what you just typed... You can accuse Rt Hon Rotimi Chibike Amechi of so many things but definitely not cowardice.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by UnimkeAk(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2015
SmartChoices:

I'm not a Pdp e-warrior neither do I belong to the "progressive" fold. No politician ryt now in nigerian politics is worth any form of stress from any citizen.

But what attracted me 2 ur post is the bolded part.

Iam sorry to say this, but you are a naïve mf.
Individuals, organizations, and of course political parties do this all the time. It is as old as the human race.

I'm sure if it wr the pdp, u'll say it was an inside job# (still non partisan but Iv been on nl 4 long and I know how ya'll act)
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by sparkleRed(f): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
It's easy for that wicked and heartless barren to kill another man's child

No wonder she has none of hers
May God not make ur wife barren, or ur future wife 2 be,,, or may He not make any of ur children barren, u pple just don't knw wat 2 say, some things re beta left unsaid, and u re a man, maybe cos u don't knw d pain of childlessness dat is why..humans undecided

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by habebe1(m): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2015
I was there at the rally yesterday and knew trouble was imminent. For the conspiracy theorists it might interest you to know that this rally has been disrupted on two previous occasions. And if the name Evans Bipi rings any bell, well he was spotted leading his thugs and a few police men to disrupt the rally.

Some good people of Okrika offered clothes to those wearing apc outfits to avoid them being beaten up. pointing fingers and sympathy is too little a profit for APC to gain by organising thugs to stop its own rally thereby putting the life of its candidate and other members at risk.

R.I.P TO the police man who lost his life yesterday and quick recovery to those injured.

And for a president who says his political ambition is not worth anyone's life , well a simple phone call would have stopped your thugs from the mayham they caused yesterday, oh I forgot, he wasn't aware as usual.

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by DTaj: 8:00am On Feb 18, 2015
Advertico:

Everything should not be about partisanship. Truth is constant. When APC misbehaves, caution them; and do the same when PDP misbehaves. Don't stand truth on its head!

A party will arrange to shoot 50 of its own members (almost killing them), stab a journalist, and kill a policeman at its own rally? After their rallies and campaign offices in the same Okrika had been bombed twice before yesterday's 3rd bombing?

Just read the senseless trash you've written. Is life al about PDP and its filthy money? Don't you guys have a conscience

Read several newspapers and online platforms reported this story...

Read the response of Evans Bippi of PDP, the fake Rivers State House of Assembly Speaker (who committed heresy by calling Patience Jonathan my 'Jesus Christ on earth' and who wanted to impeach Amaechi with 5 out of 25 members but failed): "OKRIKA IS A PDP TERRITORY. APC SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE CAMPAIGNED IN OKRIKA"! Imagine such banality coming from a fat, illiterate cultist called Bippi? APC should not have gone to campaign in the hometown of his 'Jesus Christ on earth', Patience Jonathan (after they've received police and DSS approval)?

95% of PDP supporters must be the most stupidly selfish persons on earth! Only a few of them (some I know) have a conscience!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries / Yahaya Bello: American School, Abuja Refunds $760,000 Fees / Rufai Abubakar Failed Promotion Exams Thrice Buhari Shouldn’t Reappoint Him; NIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.