Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi (30974 Views)

President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos / Mugabe Fires His Chief Of Defense For Staring At His Wife's Behind - Photo / President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Sajio(m): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2015
Advertico:
Rumour has it that the shotters were paid APC agents. Duty was to cause violence so that pej will be blamed. And i reside in phc.
... U are very right, the rumour is everywhere. twas even an APC guy that said it to my hearing that ameachi is he'll bent to destroy pejs image in rivers state... they were discussing it amongst them self.. but why all this na..... thank God Mbu is no longer there. Be careful Ameachi, u are biting more than u can chew ooo
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by melvin0004(m): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2015
SmartChoices:
shocked the poster above has no balls in his scrotum.... How can one scatter his own rally....
nigeria politics bro.apc n propaganda. do it n blame ur opposition.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Bsc(m): 8:02am On Feb 18, 2015
Advertico:
Rumour has it that the shotters were paid APC agents. Duty was to cause violence so that pej will be blamed. And i reside in phc.
This not the first time APc rally is disrupted in Okirika ... Bsides Okirika have always been a trouble area....that's where patience comes from...she have done a lot for her people (a whole lot) than Amaechi.. How do u xpect them to support APC?
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by ctolmer: 8:02am On Feb 18, 2015
Get ready for the revolutionary program that will change the making money online industry forever.
How Can I EArn Money With Automatic Mobile Cash ?
Move to a better life.... http:///P7xy
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by appini: 8:04am On Feb 18, 2015
Ameachi is a coward, why shifting blames as if he doesn't know the people behind it.

If he is not afraid let him mention the names of the real Generals, and see what will happen to that his pot belly. Small boy!
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Kolade354(m): 8:08am On Feb 18, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
I knew he would say this... Actually, the woman is innocent.
Innocent indeed you dont knw the effect of power, Power makes one turn from saint to devil.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Proffdada: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
I knew he would say this... Actually, the woman is innocent.
I hope u r not under her diabolic spell
she has enchanted most ppl and blinded them with ignorance to the extent that if she's the one personally holding and shooting the gun at APC rally they will still deny her action
this woman is evil and has been sacrificing human lives to sustain hers
Nigerians be warned
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2015
Uncletony:

U are lazy to the brain!. Go get something doing to help ur miserable life!!

tongue
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Sajio(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2015
SmartChoices:

Under the noses of the security agents....you need your h.a. examined
... security agents does not have family shey?they are immortal.. u want dem killed in the name of protecting thesame ppl that orchestrated the whole thing? u not here in ph anyway so u won't understand.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 18, 2015
Amaechi should be sued for defamation. He is just a loquacious nitwit who couldn't graduate successfully without expos.

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by nwala85: 8:10am On Feb 18, 2015
My Governor, my Governor, Amaechi . And name calling, but when will this dude have enough ? .
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 18, 2015
Sajio:
... security agents does not have family shey?they are immortal.. u want dem killed in the name of protecting thesame ppl that orchestrated the whole thing? u not here in ph anyway so u won't understand.
Pix of APC orchestrating the violence or Adonbilivit
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by ceejayclas(m): 8:11am On Feb 18, 2015
mama peace, mama terror
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 18, 2015
UnimkeAk:

I'm not a Pdp e-warrior neither do I belong to the "progressive" fold. No politician ryt now in nigerian politics is worth any form of stress from any citizen.

But what attracted me 2 ur post is the bolded part.

Iam sorry to say this, but you are a naïve mf.
Individuals, organizations, and of course political parties do this all the time. It is as old as the human race.

I'm sure if it wr the pdp, u'll say it was an inside job# (still non partisan but Iv been on nl 4 long and I know how ya'll act)

Bounce boi....elders r talking
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Musty4(m): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2015
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiii! There is god ooooooo
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 18, 2015
kushsy:
. Q When PDP were attacked at Bauchi Rally..the Governor c said it was paid PDP members so why APC can't do same...it was APC members that Did it and that Ameachi always calling names.

Show me the paid APC agents or....
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by nwala85: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2015
lacasa:
Ofcourse it was the wife of Jesus of Otuoke

Wike is 100% thug

So, it's obvious they r the culprits!

#Dakuku4Rivers
#GMB2015

You son of a bitch , won't you close your bucal cavity ?
Is a Dakuku a candidate ?
Which qualifications has Buhari ?
We rest for Wike and Jonathan . Woe betide you
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Sajio(m): 8:18am On Feb 18, 2015
I just pity those that wants to die for this selfish politicians.... No amount of rally will chance my mind cos I and my family already known whom we are voting for... so going there is of no use!!!
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by kunle75(m): 8:20am On Feb 18, 2015
Advertico:

I disagree with you totally,and i have every reason to believe the allegation by the GOV,what is PEJ doing in that area at that material time......Someone should call that woman to order plssss
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Champele(m): 8:20am On Feb 18, 2015
I won't doubt it if one tell me Amechi is behind all this,just like they(apc) are doing in the north. May God save us from this heartless human beings that gather together to form a political party,Amen.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by lawbabs: 8:23am On Feb 18, 2015
Nehemiah459:
Isn't Amaechi the governor of that state? I mean the shepherd of the state...

Why always calling names? Hold himself, the people and security operatives responsible for their failure.

Anyway they must allocate/shift blames.

Ameachi doesn't control the police for your information. Even a gov has to apply to Commissioner of Police when he wants to hold rally. If Commissioner says no, nothing can be done. Policing and military activities are Exclusive functions of Federal Govt under the Nigerian constitution. That is why they call governors chief executive of states and the president, the commander-in-chief of the armed forces.

So if Abuja is against a state, there is no way the police can support the governor. So please make contributions based on facts and the realities on ground. ok!
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Champele(m): 8:24am On Feb 18, 2015
Any sane person knows that PEJ had nothing to gain by disrupting campaign.Frustrated Amechi is at work.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by notoriousbabe: 8:28am On Feb 18, 2015
Advertico:
if you don't have anything to say,keep quiet,its not a must you comment
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by shininglite(m): 8:30am On Feb 18, 2015
Joymichy:
for sale?
yes hw much do u wanna pay?
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Champele(m): 8:31am On Feb 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
It's easy for that wicked and heartless barren to kill another man's child

No wonder she has none of hers
your mother will die soon for this comment you make if you have any.ekwensu.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by notoriousbabe: 8:31am On Feb 18, 2015
Champele:
Any sane person knows that PEJ had a lot to gain by disrupting campaign.Frustrated PEJ is at work.
God bless you jare
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by senatorbayor(m): 8:35am On Feb 18, 2015
elantraceey:

To put the blame on another , they can do just anything to paint another bad .
This also mean that GEJ has been sponsoring all the stoning in the north on his convoy to score cheap popularity.
If you claim APC instigated the attack against themselves to paint MAMA Trouble (sorry Peace) bad,why didn't the police make a single arrest to put record straight.
In GEJ voice" America is watching
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Champele(m): 8:35am On Feb 18, 2015
notoriousbabe:
God punish Amechi jare,he is devilish.
Amen.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by goldman777: 8:37am On Feb 18, 2015
Advertico:

you are a blatant liar
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by luckylucky: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2015
The sporadic shooting on APC party campaigning ground in Okrika is tantamount to failure to act with prudence, and failure on part of the chief security officer(Gov Amechi) in river state. Governor Rotimi Amechi should sit tight and see himself as chief security officer in that state. We are all agitating for a better Nigeria, where the life and properties of citizens are served. Better still, if Governor Amechi can't secure Rivers people from these hoodlums then can we entrusted him with national bigger assignments? And those who are beating the drum of war in rivers state will soon meet their Waterloo. We will all give account for our evil deeds to humanity.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by anibi9674: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2015
most of u people accusing ameachi of masterminding d shooting r Jus ignorant of proceedings in rivers state . okirika is d sambisa forest of rivers state militant . okirika has it's own governor in d person of chief comarade Ateke Tom who is in alliance with d first lady nd nyesom wike . If ameachi hv masterminding dat shooting it wud hv been more disastrous Dan Wat happend yesterday .
A port Harcourt boy speaking .

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2015
wales:

http://www.punchng.com/news/presidents-wife-behind-okrika-violence-amaechi/

I know there will be more election violence in PH than Borno. why?
PEJ is not the first southerner to be a first lady. She has no level when compare to marian IBB and Stella OBJ.

ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS OR THREATS ON APC/BUHARI IN NL AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA IS FROM PH AND ENUGU YOUTHS. I was able to link most of the id's to facebook profiles and i found out that the users are mostly teenagers from Enugu and PH. People living in these cities should be careful during election. whether u r pdp or apc; run for ur dear life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix / How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? / Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.