Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi (30981 Views)

President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos / Mugabe Fires His Chief Of Defense For Staring At His Wife's Behind - Photo / President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 18, 2015
They should call this mad woman to order before she enter market, because any madness that enter can never be cure again, Governor Amaechi u right, Rivers people sef them no get sense?
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Petersideman(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2015
Advertico:
Rumour has it that the shotters were paid APC agents. Duty was to cause violence so that pej will be blamed. And i reside in phc.

I can see u don't know what you are saying, so they woukd disrupt the campaign 3times abi. it just cos of hatred against APC. y is it that it was only in Okrika that APC has not Been able to campaign all this while. .
let's face the fact....
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by sokera: 9:02am On Feb 18, 2015
wales:

http://www.punchng.com/news/presidents-wife-behind-okrika-violence-amaechi/

if not her then who? Amechi don't worry yourself , all their effort to destroy APC is a big boost for APC . God bless NIGERIA
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Spray(m): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2015
Advertico:
Rumour has it that the shotters were paid APC agents. Duty was to cause violence so that pej will be blamed. And i reside in phc.
u re very very very iresponsible, i spit on ur confuse life,
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Spray(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2015
elantraceey:

Like you don't know this is Nigeria undecided
ode what hapen 2 nigeria,
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by xtervaganza(m): 9:12am On Feb 18, 2015
sparkleRed:

May God not make ur wife barren, or ur future wife 2 be,,, or may He not make any of ur children barren, u pple just don't knw wat 2 say, some things re beta left unsaid, and u re a man, maybe cos u don't knw d pain of childlessness dat is why..humans undecided
pls shut up. I'm talking about a classless politician here, who despite being the worst 1st lady in Nigeria's history keeps causing trouble everywhere. From bayelsa to rivers.

Do you need a prophet to tell you she's evil and represents evil? I wouldn't be surprised if she indeed sent people to shoot at the apc rally
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by DJAmyluv: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2015
Thank God Nigerians are wiser now. APC can go to any length to whip up sentiments. Or have we forgotten d staged attack by bokoharam on Buhari?

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by xtervaganza(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2015
Champele:
your mother will die soon for this comment you make if you have any.ekwensu.
e no go better for you, your drunk oloriburuku father, your soon to be barren mother(has you and your siblings will die soon) and every member of your wretched family
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by notoriousbabe: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2015
Champele:
Amen.
and also the person that quoted me tongue
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by sparkleRed(f): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
pls shut up. I'm talking about a classless politician here, who despite being the worst 1st lady in Nigeria's history keeps causing trouble everywhere. From bayelsa to rivers.

Do you need a prophet to tell you she's evil and represents evil? I wouldn't be surprised if she indeed sent people to shoot at the apc rally
I think u need 2 shut up more often ursef, till u re mentally stable
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by xtervaganza(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2015
sparkleRed:
I think u need 2 shut up more often ursef, till u re mentally stable
mentally stable? Says the fool who is trying and failing to defend a scummy trash like patience disease Jonathan
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by etim20(m): 9:28am On Feb 18, 2015
Lies.... Was he in APC when 16 becomes greater than 19? Was he in APC when 3 house member wants to impeach him? Was he in APC WHEN MBU turned thug? It bafles to knw dat some nigerian hasnt retaintive memory..
Emmafrancis:
Everybody can tell that this isn't true. There is no way in hell that PDP or PEJ can be behind this, it serves no benefit.
Besides why go to such length when PDP is the clear favorite to win the state elections? . Or when accusations will always point to PDP if this kind of events happens??
Rivers State was a peaceful state until our governor join the party of thugs and touts. He has brought in ants infected firewoods. Any strange evil is possible with APC. Buhari bomb saga always comes to mind

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:29am On Feb 18, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
Lady shrek has been the prime suspect. That over-ambitious and sub-circular woman can go any length to achieve her evil aim.

Where are our morals, values and norms? Do you have respect for your elders and constituted authority?... Is your Mum any better than the woman you are insulting?... Did she tie down any of your own from being ambitious and aiming high?...why the hatred and venom you just spat out here
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by aadrSales: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2015
This is a NEW ORIGINAL FACTORY SMART KEY
FCC ID: M3N5WY8609 Part# 164-R8092

2011 2012 2013 2014
FORD EXPLORER
FORD EDGE
2013 2014
FORD TAURUS
FORD FLEX
FORD ESCAPE
FORD FOCUS
2011 2012 2013 2014
LINCOLN MKX
2013 2014
LINCOLN MKT
LINCOLN MKS

Abuja Office Suite 1& 2 Mangal Plaza Area 11 Garki
+2348037421100

PH office; Bob Izua Park, OluObasanjo Road Port Harcourt
Phone +2348029193550

Lagos Office : +2348137606444
www.carkeysnigeria.com

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 18, 2015
Politricks.............
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Laid2001: 9:55am On Feb 18, 2015
Advertico:

So APC have always paid people to bomb their office, shoot at their supporters, beat up their members in Rivers state. Not once being violent against their opponent in Rivers state!

You must be a counter intelligent Agent!.

You are talking Crap.

If anything, surely this is not by APC. APC wanted to proof a point that they have large supporter base in Okrika and they were largely successful until the hooligans, that are unhappy with the success, came after them.

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by 9jagoodman: 9:58am On Feb 18, 2015
We Know for SURE that this is APC at work!!! Their Sins will Find Them OUT
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by mayorski01(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2015
Amya:
I know right

Why would she do something knowing that fingers would point at her?
r u guys kidding me?? Experience has shown that this government doesnt give a damn about fingers pointing. Moreover i think she is enough of a radical to do something like this
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 9:58am On Feb 18, 2015
Advertico:
I'm going to ignore you.

Ignore him biko..as if we've not seen this same shiiit from the APC before?
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 18, 2015
Amya:
I know right

Why would she do something knowing that fingers would point at her?
Do you think PEJ has common sense? All she is concerned about is retaining power.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by Laid2001: 10:02am On Feb 18, 2015
Advertico:
Rumour like i said. People calling radio statns to say it and in taxis. who knws afterall there is an iota of truth in every rumour

No iota of truth in this one. Why would the police not be able to make even a single arrest, despite one of them being killed!

The gunmen came in when the three explosions did not do work of scattering the audience.! Determined to ensure that the rally does not hold, the perpetrators first detonated three expolsives and when it became clear to them that the rally still continue after the explosions, they brought in the gun men!.

It stands logics on its head to now accuse the victims of attacking themselve in this specific case!
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by eedris07(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2015
Gov. Rotimi Ameachi you ddnt nid 2 say it we Nigerians knw who is behind all dis mess.. Don't worry 99days may b 4 d thief bt surely 1day wl b 4 d owner.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by patpaul: 10:10am On Feb 18, 2015
Advertico:
I'm going to ignore you.
It better you ignore him. But when APC said it was PDP that stoned JONA convoy in Bauchi and other parts of the North, did you believe it?
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by patpaul: 10:13am On Feb 18, 2015
Stupid loquacious Gov. Would you stop insulting this woman, that is if you have or ever had a mother.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by oloworulz(m): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2015
We know and u dnt need to tell us
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by babestella: 10:16am On Feb 18, 2015
SmartChoices:
shocked the poster above has no balls in his scrotum.... How can one scatter his own rally....

But it's convenient for Amaechi to blame madam peace, right?
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by babestella: 10:20am On Feb 18, 2015
SmartChoices:
shocked the poster above has no balls in his scrotum.... How can one scatter his own rally....

VERY SOON THEY WILL COME OUT WITH ANOTHER FAKE AUDIO RECORDINGS TO TELL NIGERIANS HOW MADAM PEACE HAD DISCUSSIONS WITH THE SHOOTERS BEFORE AND AFTER THE SHOOTING.
IF APC CAN FORGE STATEMENT OF RESULTS, CHICAGO CERTIFICATE ETC , AUDIO RECORDING IS A SMALL FRY.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by walozanga(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2015
experimentist:
Actually, you and walozanga need brain surgery

And what do u need, a metal rehabilitation?
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by walozanga(m): 10:26am On Feb 18, 2015
xtervaganza:

Thunder fire your mouth, calling our first lady evil. You dont have manners. I can see you are one of those cows that dont have anything educative to offer. your mother is the one evil for giving birth to a low thinker and a terrorist like u.
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by joe120120(m): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2015
wales:

http://www.punchng.com/news/presidents-wife-behind-okrika-violence-amaechi/

AMECHI is not Nigeria he talking of APC and blaming the police for not acting ,
Now Question to Amechi if the policeman that was short was his relation ,in-law or close associate will he not mention about it in his address to his party elders .all because of election we lost our conscience .Amechi is too much for u oo
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by xtervaganza(m): 10:37am On Feb 18, 2015
walozanga:

Thunder fire your mouth, calling our first lady evil. You dont have manners. I can see you are one of those cows that dont have anything educative to offer. your mother is the one evil for giving birth to a low thinker and a terrorist like u.
hahahahahaha I de laugh these desperate animals

One day you'll be free from your cage and use your common sense for once .

If they fat f*ck is not evil why is she fighting everybody?

Bloody tw@ts
Re: President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi by experimentist: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2015
walozanga:

And what do u need, a metal rehabilitation?
wetin be metal rehabilitation? Ur craze don pass level o shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Buhari Congratulates Burna Boy, Wizkid On Grammy Award Wins / Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.