Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

"My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband (52747 Views)

Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / Lies Single Parent Wouldn't Let You To Know / He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by sage2(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
grin
I'm just like the lady.
If I'm tired, if you like call Mohammed, I nor de do

What if I ask you to just lay there so that I can suck you until you beg me to fucck you?

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Truckpusher(m): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Neplusultra:
grin cheesy
You too like peniss ,go Jare! cheesy
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by ireneony(f): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
sage2:

What if I ask you to just lay there so that I can suck you until you beg me to fucck you?
you de craze
Ode!!!
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Misogynist2014(m): 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Some men are zombies in the hands of these psychos called women. grin
They spent their own money to buy for themselves a problem,while living in agony all in the name of marriage .....smh.....Some men deserve to be flogged on the peniss five times everyday for being emasculated by this psychos called women. grin
I can't imagine myself being treated like that. I can't touch you, why then did I marry you? To cook? To give birth? A hoe can do that. Marrying a woman is to Legalize sex, nothing more.

4 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Truckpusher(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
sage2:

Damnnit! Too many perverts on this thread. grin
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Edusouls(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
danger, danger wahala dey, i dey danger,danger wahala dey,omo whala dey smell for that marriage...

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by mekybabe1: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Chai! You wicked o! Lols!quote author=gen2briz post=30862428]Kindly employ a fair Lady from Edo between the age of 26 to 28,then make it a must for that Lady to wear see through/sexy dress everyday between 8pm to 11.30pm.
Don't bother to thank we when you see CHANGES. We be one Naija[/quote]
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Riclord001(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
grin
I'm just like the lady.
make it a habit and u will be waiting to hear 'mo' wen d divorce letter will be delivered..

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Truckpusher(m): 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I can't imagine myself being treated like that. I can't touch you, why then did I marry you? To cook? To give birth? A hoe can do that. Marrying a woman is to Legalize sex, nothing more.
At least you're somehow sure that you have a particular ho to cater for. grin

Boy! Jumping from one ho to another ho drains your pocket faster. grin......of course you know what happens when you're no longer revelant to a ho grin

These hos ain't loyal. angry

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Evina:
She is punishing the man.

I don't know how people are too tired to indulge in an activity that guarantees absolute relaxation. wink
Maturity!
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by SirShymexx: 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Some men are zombies in the hands of these psychos called women. grin
They spent their own money to buy for themselves a problem,while living in agony all in the name of marriage .....smh.....Some men deserve to be flogged on the peniss five times everyday for being emasculated by this psychos called women. grin

Brev, you can't really blame them...it's the power associated with pu.ssy and deceitful nature of the daughters of Eve. You've ol'pu.ssy that controls django, which has a mind of its own. Then you've got the blame-game a la victim-hood these women have perfected, laced with labelling anything men do that they don't agree with as "immature" and not being a perfect gentleman.

Just pray you don't become a victim...and like 2pac said, "Better watch out before you become a victim." It's cold on these streets.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by GentleToks(m): 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Evina:

I don't know how people are too tired to indulge in an activity that guarantees absolute relaxation. wink

Hmmmmm!!!! Chai!!! Your hubby is in trouble
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by prudentcy(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
grin
I'm just like the lady.

Lol...but if u are willing nko and he's tired?
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by IVORY2009(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
grin
I'm just like the lady.

Rapee looms! If you try dat, I am sure you will come back here and open a topic "How my husband molested me" den if the man is so kind he will go shopping for a possible replacement!
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by sage2(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
you de craze
Ode!!!

It works well on a tired woman. Trust me. You just tell her, "okay, baby, I am not going to disturb you but just lay there, open your legs and let me suck you. You don't have to do anything, I will do all the the work". Before you know it, she will be in the mood and begging you to fucck her.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by wtech: 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:
grin
I'm just like the lady.
jus followed u , I dnt knw but jus luuv u for dis comment
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Rita30: 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
She is hurting deeply! What did u do to her? Its obvious she is resenting u, She is punishing u for something. She may have suspected you are cheating on her
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by seangy4konji: 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
In your next life>Sit the lady you want to marry down and tell her that this and that...You sound like a mummu.can you not see that a corper is knacking your wife??You must have enticed her with too much money and no luck...

A lot of end time wives now..

Note to d coming up guys courting and in a steady relationship,Always make sure you knack your woman steady and show her true love,discuss with her and make her your true friend and soul mate...not come from america and start doing big boy with money and marry...you have made a wrong decision in life and that woman decision is the worst you can make unless you are a janga planter like me...

Make your partner love you before marriage,let her know she is secured,let her walk naked and be free with you..dont choke her?do things you both like and enjoy each other...deep throat her with ur pekus and buy her tomtom next day...

People just marry now...i pray i dont make mistake...

End time thingz requires end time brain...
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Truckpusher(m): 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
SirShymexx:

Brev, you can't really blame them...it's the power associated with pu.ssy and deceitful nature of the daughters of Eve. You've ol'pu.ssy that controls django, which has a mind of its own. Then you've got the blame-game a la victim-hood these women have perfected, laced with labelling anything men do that they don't agree with as "immature" and not being a perfect gentleman.

Just pray you don't become a victim...and like 2pac said, "Better watch out before you become a victim." It's cold on these streets.
Well I blame them.
I have one policy and it's simple : Don't climb a hole you can't control . grin
You've got to put your foot down that I'm the man here and make ultimate decisions if the need arises.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by funmidauda(f): 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Talk sense into her, make her realize she doing sometin wrong she might not knw the implication
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Icekyng: 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
Mah niggah
You entitled to a side bitch or two coolMah niggah
You entitled to a side bitch or two
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
I dont know what to say.

But, whenever i remember am suppose to be performing my wifely duty like (intimacy), Then, marriage begins to scare me.

What if i dnt want it?
If i'm tired nko?
If i'm stressed out nko?
If he is someone with a high libido nko?

my pastor said if u are nt ready to be having constant intimacy, then, dont get married.

whenever i remember those his words.., i just feel marraige shouldn't have been created.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Truckpusher(m): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
lion042:

hahahahaha....so what is going to happen to the rat when caught?
Have you ever been caught fuccking another man's wife? You have no idea what people like this find themselves in.You would be fuccking humiliated. grin
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by hydrocarbon(m): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Evina:

My sister help me ask them abeg!
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by AdeniyiA(m): 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
nerodenero:
She is more confused than the man. Their breakage seems ready, signed and sealed.
...& delivered.
now they are opening d package cool

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Laid2001: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Must you do it with her!. Tell her what you want and take permission to get it somewhere else if she can not give it to you.
i guarantee immediate access. No woman want to share your kinikan!
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Truckpusher(m): 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
missbronze:
I dont know what to say.

But, whenever i remember am suppose to be performing my wifely duty like (intimacy), Then, marriage begins to scare me.

What if i dnt want it?
If i'm tired nko?
If i'm stressed out nko?
If he is someone with a high libido nko?

This your book title na ;confessions of a girl wey no sabi fucck cheesy

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by SirShymexx: 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well I blame them.
I have one policy and it's simple : Don't climb a hole you can't control . grin
You've got to put your foot down that I'm the man here and make ultimate decisions if the need arises.

Brev, not everyone is built for this game. I don't know how true this story is, but just imagine how that woman is controlling ol'boy's django with seductive dresses, yet she won't allow him touch the darn thing. Now, imagine if the case were reversed - it's going to be all kinds of ridiculous accusations about the guy cheating, or being homoerotic. grin

Daughters of Eve have perfected the game...only Jah can save men. grin
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Misogynist2014(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
At least you're somehow sure that you have a particular ho to cater for. grin

Boy! Jumping from one ho to another ho drains your pocket faster. grin......of course you know what happens when you're no longer revelant to a ho grin

These hos ain't loyal. angry
You are right. A lot of them don't even see it as a kind gesture talking care of them. They now see it as a duty, a duty in which you must not falter!
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
This your book title na ;confessions of a girl wey no sabi fucck cheesy
No, is not matter of that.

The tot of that i'm mandated to be doing it as a wife., is scaring me.
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by reemix123(m): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
SORRY TO TELL YOU BUT SHE HAS ANOTHER MAN ON THE SIDE...THAT DRESSING IS BECAUSE SHE THINKS OF HIM MONITOR HER MOVEMENTZ
Re: "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband by bettercreature(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lolz I trust my guys, no lady fit use dem do iyanga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man / Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.