Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan (34628 Views)

Justice John Fabiyi Who Halted Saraki Corruption Trial Retiring In Two Weeks / We’ll End Boko Haram In 2-3 Weeks – Jonathan To Yoruba Council Of Elders (photos / Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 20, 2015
Koroaso:
LOL

AZAZI "PDP IS BOKO HARAM,BOKO HARAM IS PDP"

TODAY AZAZI IS DEAD.

GEJ IS USING BOKO HARAM AS A CAMPAIGN STRATEGY.......
HE IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY KILLING NIGERIANS.....
**GEJ MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL THE LIVES LOST TO BOKO-HARAM****
***WHY DID HE WAIT TILL ELECTION TO PRETEND TO BE ACTING***
***FRANCE CAUGHT TERRORIST IN 24HRS....WHY HAS THERE BEEN NO IMPROVEMENT IN 6YEARS****

GEJ IS BOKO-HARAM
BOKO-HARAM IS GEJ

*****NIGERIANS ARE NOT FOOLED BY YOUR "NOLLYWOOD TACTICS" IN FIGHTING CORRUPTION AND BOKO HARAM*****

BUHARI- OSINBAJO

You fuckiing lunatic.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by deb(m): 12:04am On Feb 20, 2015
izuch:
Action they say speaks louder than voice, attend to the situation and let us be the judge if it is/was a thing of the past. This man don learn how to talk talk propaganda sha! GEJ I hope I won't be making a mistake by voting you come March? (Well for now you've still got my vote)

This exactly the problem of Nigeria. He knows that something is wrong and he still wants to vote for it while the rest of the whole world are busy developing fast and throwing mediocrity out in the trash can as quickly as possible.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by slimikenna(m): 12:06am On Feb 20, 2015
I had to share this write up...(forgive the grammatical errors)

Those of us always ask of what are the achievements of GoodLuck
Jonathan.
Real Achievements of GoodLuck Jonathan
Unveiled.
Former President Obasanjo/Atiku had 8 years but
couldn't fix power!!!
And couldn't fix security because boko harram started in there regime.
Always ask your self what did Jonathan did to deserve what those monster
called boko harram to be doing in North. Is it that he did anything special
for them or they want this power for there selfs alone.
Fashola and Tinubu had 16 years in Lagos they
couldn't fix all the roads in Lagos, traffics and couldn't
give Lagosians portable water to mention but
few.
GEJ has spent 5 years + as President of over
170m people and they want him to overnight turn
Nigeria into a paradise. They call him names,
Clueless, Foolish, some even said he is stupid
e.t.c. But...
The ist president ever increased minimum wage by 300% from N6500 to
N18500.
The ist president ever increased NYSC allowance by 100% from N9800 to
N19800
He set about 5 local airports to international airports.
The ist president ever commission sea bridge after the Britains left
Nigeria since 1960
The ist president ever remembered entertainments industry in Nigeria.
(1) He built 150 almajiri schools. Yet Goodluck is
bad.
(2) He revived railway that was in comatose for
over 28yrs. Lagos-
Kano route,Lagos-Southern Ogun air condition
train route, Ajaokuta-Warri standard gauge route,
PH-Enugu airconditioned train route, PH
Maiduguri train route, Kaduna inter- city train
routes,Makurdi-PH airconditioned train route,
Abuja- Kaduna standard gauge route. Work on
Lagos-Ibadan standard gauge route ongoing.
And about to kickstart Lagos-Calabar coastal
railway route. Yet Goodluck is bad.
(3) He established 12 federal universities.Yet
Goodluck is bad.
Massive road reconstruction across the country
(25000km). Benin-
Ore road, Abuja-Lokoja expressway, Enugu-
Abakaliki, Onitsha-
Owerri road, Kaduna-Maiduguri road, East-West
road, Parts of PH-
Enugu road &Lagos-Ibadan 8-lane road ongoing.
Yet Goodluck is
bad.
(4 )Construction of 2nd Niger Bridge is
ongoing..Yet Goodluck is
bad.
( 5) He dredged River Niger..Yet Goodluck is bad.
(6) Improved power supply from 2500mw to
almost 5000mw and
implanted 10 new power plants..Yet Goodluck is
bad.
( 7) He revived the automobile industry with the
new automobile
policy spurring Nissan & Hyundai e.t.c to
assemble/produce cars in
Nigeria and the emergence of Indigenous
automobile company the INNOSON group now
producing locally made in Nigeria cars, SUVs
and trucks known as the IVM motors First in the
history of Nigeria,
She joined the commodity of car manufacturing
countries..Yet
Goodluck is bad.
(cool He remodelled airports to international
standard, built five new
airport terminals in PH, Lagos, Kano, Abuja &
Enugu. First in the
history of Nigeria, the East now have an
international airport..Yet
Goodluck is bad.
(9 ) He signed Freedom of information(FOI) bill
past leaders refused
to sign..Yet Jonathan is bad.
(10) He revamped the agricultural sector. Nigeria
now the largest producer of cassava in the world
with 45million metric tonnes-FAO, the largest
exporter of cassava chips to China and have
unprecedented 60% sufficient in rice
production.Yet Goodluck is bad.
(11) He gave women 35% affirmative to women
participation in
governance which saw the emergence of Mukhtar
as the first ever
female Chief Justice of Nigeria.. Yet Goodluck is
bad.
(12) He was able to contain the outbreak of
Ebola disease..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(13) No more long queues at filling stations..Yet
Goodluck is bad.
(14) Nigeria manufactures her first ever locally
made drone..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(15) He signed local content act. Nigeria now
has 400 tankers
transporting crude oil.Previously it was 60
tankers. Yet Goodluck is
bad.
(16) His government recorded an unprecedented
achievement in
sports, best sporting performance in the history
of this country..Yet
Goodluck is bad.
(17) Nigeria is now the largest economy in Africa
and the
3rd fastest growing economy in the world after
China and Qatar--
CNN..Yet Goodluck is bad.
(18) He made it possible for Nigeria to conduct
the freest, fair &
credible election in the history of the country
(2011 election). Yet
Goodluck is bad.
(19) He does not interfere with the electoral and
judicial system. Elections in Imo, Anambra, Osun,
Ondo and Edo are examples. In the history of
Nigeria, is only in his government the opposition
controlled large number of states and controlled
greater number of
seats in the National Assembly..Yet Goodluck is
bad.
(20) Under his government, political
assassination and
assassination of high profile Nigerians is now a
thing of the past.
Who killed Dele Giwa, Bola Ige, Funsho Williams,
Marshall Harry,
Aminisoari Dikibo, Alfred Rewane, Ken Saro-Wiwa,
Kudirat
Abiola, NBA chairman Barnabas Igwe and his
wife Abigail Igwe? In
whose governments were all these murdered? I
can go on and give you about 100 high profile
political assassination in Obasanjo's
civilian rule alone..Yet President Goodluck
Jonathan is bad and so
unacceptable to you.
(21) GEJ approved 2,564 vehicles for police for
free and fair elections and some bad eggs still
complain that he is not working.
WE HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY NIGERIANS
WILL BE JUDGED NOT BY THE DIALECT THEY by
SPEAK BUT BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR
CHARACTER. We hereby challenge anybody to
bring forward the achievements of Buhari,
Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo altogether
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by InvertedHammer: 12:06am On Feb 20, 2015
/
We have heard this story many times.

Boko Haram appears to be a cat with nine lives.

\
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 20, 2015
Ofornaira:
If you understood him well, the new equipment to handle those munsters had been acquired .
What stops the government from acquiring these weapon/equipment since? Pls don't give me the story of America cos that's no excuse. If Bokoharam can get weapons from anywhere, the Nigerian govt should be able to do better too.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 20, 2015
Chigold101:
sometimes i wonder if u people really read posts... Didnt see where he said “...with the equipment they have gotten now...“
What stops them from getting these equipment since? Abi na only America dey manufacture and weapons? What happens to anti-American nations like Russia, China etc?
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 20, 2015
iluvnaija:

He actually said so on media chat "boko haram will not be wiped out completely in 6 weeks, no one is saying that..."

Now he is making another unkempt promises again. I just can't wait till March4Buhari 28th.

I said this man will fail in 2011 folks didn't believe me. He has no record till he got to the top but instead campaigned with "Luck" because his name is Goodluck and many stupid Nigerians fell for the crap.
I also fell for the cheap schism, but this time, it won't work again.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:22am On Feb 20, 2015
Boss13:

Sir, you gave Boko Haram a larger than life attitude, from a group of disgruntled religious bigots to a terrorist menace inflicting pains, causing death and displacing people from the homes and source of livelihood.

On several occasions, Nigeria had to be the focus of international news as a result of Boko Haram. A group that was poorly organized turned out to be properly structured with hierarchy. Over time we got conflicting news of helicopters making supplies at the dead of the night. It is also surprising the sophistication and weaponry the terrorist group display and on the other hand, the outdated guns given to soldiers to curb the insurgents. Sometimes I ask myself who supplies Boko Haram weapons and how are they funded? Who sponsors the group and why can't they be traced? Because every organisation whether business or non-business requires funds to survive and for over 6 years these wicked ideologists continue to wax stronger.

Sir, I remember a case vividly of soldiers being ambushed and killed because their location was disclosed and an army general seems to be the only one with communication tools within Borno vicinity. I also remember soldiers complaining of their commander ordering them to retreat while in hot pursuit of fleeing insurgents. At that time, Boko Haram was just public nuisance and could have been wiped out. Within months, it seems the reverse was the case, Boko haram, a group which our riot policemen could tame, now pursue our soldiers and evicted them from the barracks. To me, it appears to be a game of cat and mouse.

Sir, it is of public knowledge that sambisa forest is the strong hold of Boko haram. Another striking question is - why have they not being any offensive attack in that location? The forest is not the garden of Eden which is yet to be found. If the excuse was because of the safety of the chibok girls, why attack now - the girls are yet to be rescued. Sir, if you say because logistics and weapons were not provided then, what was the delay ever since and why should over 50,000 lives pay for a sin they did not commit or 1.3million people displaced from their homes?

Sir, your pronouncement is nothing special. Boko haram should never had stayed with us this long. All of a sudden our military is now highly moralized and courageous to enter into sambisa. A feat they could not do in 6 years. What brought about this courage, especially now that Nigeria is about to decide their president, is left for you to answer. We have seen how the military from neighboring countries inflict pains on the sect and even laugh at the cowardice of our military.

Sir, to conclude, I wish to presume that this is nothing but a script. A script which have cost lives and very expensive to the sovereignty of our country. A script which has politicized our military and divided the country on ethnicity ground. A script that will continue to display you in bad light in our history book. Whether Boko Haram is eliminated in your 6 weeks target plan or 2 weeks, the scars till remains, the dead will never return, those kidnapped, raped, displaced from their homes may never remain the same - that will we never forgive whether you still remain president or not.

God save Nigeria
wow! I wish 50% of our youths worth think like you, our government by now would fear and respect us, 90% of our young ladies don't care about the country nor their states, all they care about is boyfriend, make up, take pics, sex and lust after fine boys, that's why our government keeps treating us like this, they know] we aren't united, let's all be the change we want to see in Nigeria. I love the write up by this dude, God bless my country, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by WWWoOKLOADEDoTK: 12:31am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by melvin0004(m): 12:38am On Feb 20, 2015
Koroaso:

Infantile comment.
march 28th wud judge
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by guttentag(m): 12:56am On Feb 20, 2015
dOnLarich:
Wetin GEJ go cause for Nigeria, im power no fit control am... Imagine make pesin dey see garden egg inside egg roll .... Na wa ooo
funny
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by abokine: 12:57am On Feb 20, 2015
AmakaDNB:
ok.
He will soon come back and say he didnt mean two weeks.

I tire oo! No bi this same man? Hmm. I swear I no trust anything he says. That is how bad he is.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by ttaluko(m): 1:03am On Feb 20, 2015
I pray that God should help our military to conquer,
And all these issue of Boko Harram should go.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by lastpage: 1:11am On Feb 20, 2015
Its really very strange hearing this from Jonathan!

First, "election date" was set over ONE YEAR ago.
Jonathan knew this just as anybody.
HE did not say "I will wipe out Boko Haram in SIX MONTHS".

fast forward to february 7th:

Jonathan uses Boko Haram as an "excuse" to postpone the election.
after achieving his "aim" of election postponement,..

He comes out the NEXT DAY and boasts that Boko Haram will be wiped out in TWO WEEKS!

Question arising for any SENSIBLE PERSON is:
*What was he waiting for, in the last ONE YEAR that he did not "work this hard"?
*What has "changed" within the last one week that suddenly "returned this man's "balls" under his legs, that he is so confident?
*Does he not show that as C-in-C, he always had the capacity to ensure the Army wipes out this terrorists.... but DELIBERATELY chose not to

Finally, the Question is WHY?
That last question is a no-brainer: He needed to let the violence continue so he can use it, as he has just done.
What he did not acknowledge is that like his blood-sucking wife (Bayelsa women), his inaction has cost the lives of thousands of innocent people and soldiers...

Dearis God u Oooooo..... yet they do evil!

Lastpage!

BTW: You can see the Senators and PDP supporters arguing against the use of card reader!
We know this card reader will prevent "cheating" at the elections...
You put in your PVC and the card Reader will display all your details, including your picture.
After that, it will also need to confirm that those "details and picture" belong to the person who brought the card by asking you to put your fingerprint.... that fingerprint must match that which the card reader has read from the PVC! undecided
If it matches, then you are cleared to go and vote...... (all those stolen PVC is just a waste of time)

[size=18pt]So, why is PDP and its supporters against a device that would prevent "APC" from stealing our votes?[/size]
Or is it not APC that are the ones rigging election? shocked shocked

Case of "Rats protesting against the sale and use of Rat Killer! grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by tola9ja: 1:15am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Misterdhee1(m): 1:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Ilekeh(f): 1:57am On Feb 20, 2015
This has reaffirmed my suspicion that GEJ/PDP is sponsoring boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 20, 2015
So he knew the right thing to do from day one and has allowed thousands to die innocently now that he is seeking our votes he's suddenly becoming very active SMH we don wise pass this mr GEJ…your time is UP.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by lastpage: 2:24am On Feb 20, 2015
slimikenna:
I had to share this write up...(forgive the grammatical errors)

Those of us always ask of what are the achievements of GoodLuck
Jonathan.
Real Achievements of GoodLuck Jonathan
Unveiled.
Former President Obasanjo/Atiku had 8 years but
couldn't fix power!!!
And couldn't fix security because boko harram started in there regime.
So, has Jonathan who as Vice President since 2007 and President since 2009 fixed the Electricity problem or sold it to his cronies?

Always ask your self what did Jonathan did to deserve what those monster
called boko harram to be doing in North. Is it that he did anything special
for them or they want this power for there selfs alone.
I thought you said above, that Boko Haram started during the time of OBJ and Atiku, are you changing your mind that it started just for Jonathan?

Fashola and Tinubu had 16 years in Lagos they
couldn't fix all the roads in Lagos, traffics and couldn't
give Lagosians portable water to mention but
few.
No one expects any Government to FIX ALL THE ROADS, the people just expect you to "do your best"....as Fashola has done and is doing in Lagos!
GEJ has spent 5 years + as President of over
170m people and they want him to overnight turn
Nigeria into a paradise. They call him names,
Clueless, Foolish, some even said he is stupid
e.t.c. But...

So, in your own jaundice thinking, SIX YEARS is not enough to do anything substantial? Fashola turned Lagos around in his first one eyar in office, go and find out.

The ist president ever increased minimum wage by 300% from N6500 to
N18500.
The ist president ever increased NYSC allowance by 100% from N9800 to
N19800
You are really a slowpoke! When a teacher was earning Ten Pounds (#20) monthly in the 70's, people built houses out of it! It is not about more money, it is about the VALUE of that money, in the market. Today, Jonathan has devalued our Naira to the point that it is #210 to $1. When he took over, it was #65 - $1. Go figure.

He set about 5 local airports to international airports. - I dont think you have ever left your village otherwise you will know that "just changing the name of a filthy Airport, to INTERNATIONAL does not make it truly INTERNATIONAL. Go to Amsterdam, Canada, Heathrow, e.t.c and see what an "International Airport" really looks like. Even the Flagship MMIA in Lagos is an eyesore, not to mention those "airfields" you call international Airports!

The ist president ever commission sea bridge after the Britains left
Nigeria since 1960
The ist president ever remembered entertainments industry in Nigeria. - See Bridge? Remember Entertainment Industry? Are you okay at all?

(1) He built 150 almajiri schools. Yet Goodluck is bad. How did that solve the problem? Explain please.

(2) He revived railway that was in comatose for over 28yrs. Lagos-Kano route,Lagos-Southern Ogun air condition train route, Ajaokuta-Warri tandard gauge route,PH-Enugu airconditioned train route, PH Maiduguri train route, Kaduna inter- city train routes,Makurdi-PH airconditioned train route, Abuja- Kaduna standard gauge route. Work onLagos-Ibadan standard gauge route ongoing. And about to kickstart Lagos-Calabar coastal
railway route. Yet Goodluck is bad.
With all this your list, we should have been seeing the "refurbished locomotives" that was painted over and being moved around for "photo-operations" as Train all over Nigeria! grin ... are you as dull as your paymaster?

(3) He established 12 federal universities.Yet Goodluck is bad.
What you have are glorified secondary schools named Fed. Universities! What we need is Quality Education (well equipped, well staffed, properly remunerated Lecturers with steady academic calendar)... not all these nonsense that are destroying our educational system..just for propaganda!
Massive road reconstruction across the country (25000km). Benin-Ore road, Abuja-Lokoja expressway, Enugu-Abakaliki, Onitsha-Owerri road, Kaduna-Maiduguri road, East-West road, Parts of PH-Enugu road &Lagos-Ibadan 8-lane road ongoing.Yet Goodluck is bad.
Do we have TWO Lagos Ibadan Express road or is it the same one l still drove on, less that a week ago? In six years, it is when it is two weeks to election that they "order contractors" to start digging ground in the name of repairing road! We are aware of this FRAUDULENT PRACTICE and we are not fooled!

(4 )Construction of 2nd Niger Bridge is ongoing..Yet Goodluck is bad. ( 5) He dredged River Niger..Yet Goodluck is bad.
I hope you have been driving on the Second Niger Bridge or was it in your dreams that you saw a Second Niger Bridge? grin
Dredged river Niger my foot. Where are the tankers berthing on the dredged River or is it to shallow for them?
shocked

(6) Improved power supply from 2500mw to almost 5000mw and implanted 10 new power plants..Yet Goodluck is bad.
Stop deceiving yourselves! I am sure if we find you out, you are probably typing this nonsense using that poisonous "I better pass Jonathan" Generator! What do you expect of illiterate people, go and collect your bag of rice and stop yarning Opata joor. 500,000MW nii! grin

( 7) He revived the automobile industry with the new automobile policy spurring Nissan & Hyundai e.t.c to assemble/produce cars in Nigeria and the emergence of Indigenous automobile company the INNOSON group now producing locally made in Nigeria cars, SUVs and trucks known as the IVM motors First in the history of Nigeria, She joined the commodity of car manufacturing countries..Yet Goodluck is bad.
I just checked where that Keke Napep was made...and it is India! I dont want to check Mini Buses, not to talk of Cars. Show me the Cars ON THE ROAD... not some "on paper Vehicle manufactured in you people's dream.

(cool He remodelled airports to international standard, built five new airport terminals in PH, Lagos, Kano, Abuja & Enugu. First in the history of Nigeria, the East now have an international airport..Yet Goodluck is bad.
Now l know that you are doing "copy and paste"

(9 ) He signed Freedom of information(FOI) bill past leaders refused to sign..Yet Jonathan is bad.
What is the purpose of FOI when the president cannot even declare his assets... like Yar Ardua and Buhari have done? Is it the FOI that you used in getting all thse garbage you wrote here?

(10) He revamped the agricultural sector. Nigeria now the largest producer of cassava in the world with 45million metric tonnes-FAO, the largest
exporter of cassava chips to China and have unprecedented 60% sufficient in rice production.Yet Goodluck is bad.
How much is a bag of Rice today? When Jonathan took power, a 50Kg bag of Rice costs #4,500. Over to you, Mr. Agriculture! undecided

(11) He gave women 35% affirmative to women participation in governance which saw the emergence of Mukhtar as the first ever female Chief Justice of Nigeria.. Yet Goodluck is bad.
Yes, thieving concubines like "Stealer" Oduah that stole Airports Authority dry, abi? Women like Deziani Allison Madueke that stole NNPC dry abi? Tell us something new, Mumu.

(12) He was able to contain the outbreak of Ebola disease.. Yet Goodluck is bad.
Are you for real? Even the money that his govt allocated for Ebola... was diverted to buy vehicles by his Minister. Thank God for Fashola and that Dr. Aidadevo (RIP), if that first incidence has happened in a place like Abuja, we wil al be dead by now.... considering how Jonathan would take one year to "set-up committee" to see if Ebola is really a disease! grin

(13) No more long queues at filling stations..Yet Goodluck is bad.
At #97/liter and all the subsidy SCAMS and malfeasances like Far-crook Vs. Otedola stage 2, you still expect Queues abi? You are a dolt, walahi!

(14) Nigeria manufactures her first ever locally made drone..
Okay, now l know l should have just ignored this your post! Yet Goodluck is bad. grin DRONE abi wetin you say? I will vote for Jonathan if we had the electricity to manufacture just Singer Sewing Machine! undecided Drone koo, Apache nii.

(15) He signed local content act. Nigeria now has 400 tankers transporting crude oil.Previously it was 60 tankers. Yet Goodluck is bad.
Backward ignorants like you! what happened to underground pipelines for transporting Crude? Until when one tanker cashes fire on that your street and burns all of ya, you will not realize how retrogressive people like you are. undecided.
(16) His government recorded an unprecedented achievement in sports, best sporting performance in the history of this country..Yet Goodluck is bad.
Yea, we won the World cu in Brazil under him or did we even qualify for the last Edition of AYC under him? Okay, maybe we won the "Creek Cup" for Militants, under him! Silly Ostrich like you grin

(17) Nigeria is now the largest economy in Africa and the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world after China and Qatar-- CNN..Yet Goodluck is bad.
Hmmm... wetin we no go hear from these Creek fowls? Nigeria, that cannot power its home or Industries for just 3hrs in a day, is the biggest economy in Africa? Na beans abi na 10th wonder of the world? If Jonathan told you this, then l am not surprised, too much Ogogoro can cause malfunction of the brain

(18) He made it possible for Nigeria to conduct the freest, fair & credible election in the history of the country (2011 election). Yet Goodluck is bad.
Just like he made it possible to 'postpone' election in 2015? Just like he made it possible to use Soldiers to Rig election in Ekiti state in 2014?
Clap for yourself and your clueless benefactor

(19) He does not interfere with the electoral and judicial system. Elections in Imo, Anambra, Osun, Ondo and Edo are examples. In the history of
Nigeria, is only in his government the opposition controlled large number of states and controlled greater number of seats in the National assembly..Yet Goodluck is bad.
We dont want Card Reader - Jonathan; Jega must be sacked - Jonathan; Interim Govt - Jonathan; We want TVC instead of PVC -Jonathan. Changes Judges at will -Jonathan; ..and you say what? gerrout of here please

(20) Under his government, political assassination and assassination of high profile Nigerians is now a thing of the past.Who killed Dele Giwa, Bola Ige, Funsho Williams,Marshall Harry,Aminisoari Dikibo, Alfred Rewane, Ken Saro-Wiwa,Kudirat Abiola, NBA chairman Barnabas Igwe and his wife Abigail Igwe? In whose governments were all these murdered?

If we start naming all the people that have been killed under this Jonathan Government, Nairaland Server will crash! They are so numerous people just stop counting! Even his wife still used a few people for blood sacrifice, a few days ago! Its was God that saved the Channes TV Reporter, go and look at his throat and come back and tell me that he does not do political assassination. Under him, we have "thugs and Militants" threatening to set Nigeria on fire, if he does not win (Tompolo, Edwin Clarke, and that fat slob Asari Dokubo grin ). He arms Boko haram so as to use them as an excuse to declare state of emergency and shift elections, like Gbagbo style in Ivory Coast.
he will end up in jail like "Gbagbo and his wife". undecided

(21) GEJ approved 2,564 vehicles for police for free and fair elections and some bad eggs still complain that he is not working.
Everything he does, he does it with an ulterior motive: For election rigging. Why wait till election is a few weeks away before equipping Police or Army or Navy?

WE HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY NIGERIANS WILL BE JUDGED NOT BY THE DIALECT THEY by SPEAK BUT BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR
CHARACTER.
Isit not this same Jonathan that was inciting Christians against Muslims?, Southerners against Northerners? Igbos and S/South against the rest of Nigeria? Arming creek Millitants against the rest if the country?
When it comes to divisive Govt, Jonathan will get a Gold medal for setting Nigerians against each other.
But it will not work, come March 28, he will be massively voted out

I have wasted my precious time to educate fools like you who think because Jonathan is "sharing money and stomach infrastructure" for them, they can spew lies and share idiocy online for people to read.
Nigerian want CHANGE, from thievery,, Corruption, Cluelessness, Divisiveness, Abject poverty, Bad international image, Darkness and lack of Electricity, e.t.c... and we would get it when we MARCH4BUHARI on 28th. tongue tongue

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by wyzvic004(m): 2:27am On Feb 20, 2015
oga president which way na.. We need action not talk talk
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by pdotofgod: 2:58am On Feb 20, 2015
When will Nigerians be wise? Somebody has been in office for the past 6years and cudnt tackle Boko haram and he wants to do it in 2 weeks now becos of re election. What about the corrupt state of the nation, when will that end? Mtcheeewww.........leaders of personal interest #Niger'sproblemtilldate#
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by orasuyiefosa(m): 3:26am On Feb 20, 2015
Story for the gods......
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Chigold101(m): 3:41am On Feb 20, 2015
franciskaine:
What stops them from getting these equipment since? Abi na only America dey manufacture and weapons? What happens to anti-American nations like Russia, China etc?
well we are not talking about the past here. We are talking about present & future.

I am sure u dont understand protocol & how arms deal with countries work. It is not like “just“ changing a client as u do in ur day to day market. There are rules and procedures & many other things to consider unless u go to black market.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Koroaso: 3:42am On Feb 20, 2015
osmosis2015:

You fuckiing lunatic.

lol....take your meds.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Koroaso: 3:44am On Feb 20, 2015
melvin0004:
march 28th wud judge

Nigerians would judge.
March 28th is nothing but a date.

#GEJ MUST GO
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 20, 2015
Ebelebe grin grin grin

Igbo proverb says, "The rats that has chop belle full will begin to think that he is a soldier." grin grin grin

So because the army captured a tank, few ZPUs and a bunch of scrawny foot soldiers, he is beating his chest. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Musty4(m): 4:11am On Feb 20, 2015
I fear how this government plays its role because i know when it passed it gonna continue from where it stopped. He is only saying this because it waz election period. Look jona illiteracy is not what we deserve it is only intelligence we deserve. Oh i forgot! i dont have time for this post. #myvote4buhari. Change we need. Gen. and Pro. intellectuals from our beloved country.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Malaukt: 4:28am On Feb 20, 2015
Boko Haram Excesses! Mr President stop using these words!! Boko Haram is a terrorist organisation so there is nothing excess in their activities! Is there any level of terrorism that is considered normal and another level excess?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel / We Won’t Let Dad Down - Ocholi’s Children / FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.