Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan (34627 Views)

Justice John Fabiyi Who Halted Saraki Corruption Trial Retiring In Two Weeks / We’ll End Boko Haram In 2-3 Weeks – Jonathan To Yoruba Council Of Elders (photos / Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by knowledgeable: 4:28am On Feb 20, 2015
Koroaso:
LOL

AZAZI "PDP IS BOKO HARAM,BOKO HARAM IS PDP"

TODAY AZAZI IS DEAD.

GEJ IS USING BOKO HARAM AS A CAMPAIGN STRATEGY.......
HE IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY KILLING NIGERIANS.....
**GEJ MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL THE LIVES LOST TO BOKO-HARAM****
***WHY DID HE WAIT TILL ELECTION TO PRETEND TO BE ACTING***
***FRANCE CAUGHT TERRORIST IN 24HRS....WHY HAS THERE BEEN NO IMPROVEMENT IN 6YEARS****

GEJ IS BOKO-HARAM
BOKO-HARAM IS GEJ

*****NIGERIANS ARE NOT FOOLED BY YOUR "NOLLYWOOD TACTICS" IN FIGHTING CORRUPTION AND BOKO HARAM*****

BUHARI- OSINBAJO

Believe me, you're dead wrong on this one. GEJ understands clearly, the matrix in the dialectic, if you know what I mean. Let me break it down for you. You remember the voices of opposition of how weak he was in tackling insecurity, you remember too well, how some external NGOs were condemning his policies as human rights violation, what about Northern leaders, who see military actions against boko haram as attack against the North. Remember the restrictions on the government buying weapons to fight the insurgency or APC using insecurity as their #1 campaign slogan against GEJ. Oh well, all that are about to change in the next 3 wks, cos GEJ, under the cover of AU and ECOWAS mandate will throw at boko haram every capability the Nigerian army has. In this election critical period the moves in the great game is simple. Any voice of opposition within this critical period will take away from their position(votes). If they remain mute, as expected, GEJ will decimate boko haram to prove that he is not clueless or weak, which will lead to his land slide victory. He understands the matrix in the dialectic. GEJ TILL 2019!!!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by akashi01(m): 4:57am On Feb 20, 2015
remember007:
boko haram or no boko haram, its Gej till 2019...we don't owe anybody any explanation..boko haram started b4 i was Born and d north did nothin to quell it,so let them live wit it....don't quote me to talk nonsense pls.
dumbes.t retardedd bitc.h i've eva seen

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by dotna(m): 5:07am On Feb 20, 2015
Let pray over it
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by OBAFEMIawolowo: 6:05am On Feb 20, 2015
Quote1:

Are you sure you trust this man. With all his lies and unfulfilled promises?
well I think trust should come with a benefit of doubt. I just feel safe with Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by organic973: 6:12am On Feb 20, 2015
There is no sin committed by PDP that is not common to APC.

Only sincere people will see this truth.......

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by kingzy4(m): 6:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Wise talk from a wise president! Your Good intentions towards Nigeria will always speak for you!

#Team
#GEJ.till.2019

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by crackhouse(m): 6:45am On Feb 20, 2015
sauceEEP:
All i need is shekau's head.....
there are so many shekau in boko haram camp, which of the shekau do u need his head?.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 20, 2015
Really?

Okay. That would be great.
Good luck Mr president!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Mohammedtijjani: 6:54am On Feb 20, 2015
We all knw u re the couse of boko haram so if u said two weeks no body will ague for
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Confuciusng(m): 6:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Srzly Lukcy, insurgency war is a whole different ball game, ask the US. After 10yrs in Afghanistan, they couldn't win, they literally ran away. Let's hope Nigeria is different.

What really gets me pissed about this whole thing is the fact that our intelligency agencies are full of crap. Only God knows what these guys think they are doing. Now that the US is involved hope the coalition can make a difference, God willing
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by nofeeajoke: 7:00am On Feb 20, 2015
I pray God shld mak GMB d prsidnt smiley
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Btruth: 7:00am On Feb 20, 2015
Wouldn't be surprise though, since Jonathan is the script writer himself. I wish him goodluck.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by qriszamani(m): 7:02am On Feb 20, 2015
I want to believe that as the lents period has started, by individual prayers and fasting or even as a group God will not fail this great nation. the reason y the election was postponed was for this appointed time when men need to seek the face of God in truth.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by sharminator5: 7:07am On Feb 20, 2015
story for d gods

next post pls
GMB come 2014
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by melomelo: 7:13am On Feb 20, 2015
izuch:
Action they say speaks louder than voice, attend to the situation and let us be the judge if it is/was a thing of the past. This man don learn how to talk talk propaganda sha! GEJ I hope I won't be making a mistake by voting you come March? (Well for now you've still got my vote)
Your vote is 1. Nigerian will vote GEJ in. Electorates will vote GEJ in. Case close. Hater.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by izuch(m): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2015
deb:

This exactly the problem of Nigeria. He knows that something is wrong and he still wants to vote for it while the rest of the whole world are busy developing fast and throwing mediocrity out in the trash can as quickly as possible.
GMB is the bigger mediocre, have we not had enough of old wines in new bottles? Let us give GEJ the chance since he promises to do miracles if re-elected, GMB has had his chance he should go and rest. Trust me you have more ideas to move this country forward than he does. I rest my case
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Just20(f): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2015
“If we don’t have a country, there will be no office to hold; whether it is the office of the President or office of the Vice President or office of the minister or whatever office, there must be Nigeria first,” he said.

Well said!
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Agbaoo(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2015
http:///1E9Jtf6 please share and help someone in need
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by creepsyme(f): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2015
jonathan definitly knws how, where and wen boko haram began if not why does he keep giving date on wen it will end? issues like insurgency can only be envisaged!
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by 1stdammy: 7:20am On Feb 20, 2015
teemanbastos:
[size=32pt]EVERY PATRIOTIC CITIZEN SHOULD PRAY THAT THIS SHOULD COME TO PASS IRRESPECTIVE OF PARTY AFFLIATION...ONLY BEASTS WOULD NT WANT THIS TO END.[/size]
teemanbastos:
[size=32pt]EVERY PATRIOTIC CITIZEN SHOULD PRAY THAT THIS SHOULD COME TO PASS IRRESPECTIVE OF PARTY AFFLIATION...ONLY [b]BEASTS
WOULD NT WANT THIS TO END.[/size]
[/b]
teemanbastos:
[size=32pt]EVERY PATRIOTIC CITIZEN SHOULD PRAY THAT THIS SHOULD COME TO PASS IRRESPECTIVE OF PARTY AFFLIATION...ONLY BEASTS WOULD NT WANT THIS TO END.[/size]
Yes the "beast"
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Agbaoo(m): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2015
Just20:

“If we don’t have a country, there will be no office to hold; whether it is the office of the President or office of the Vice President or office of the minister or whatever office, there must be Nigeria first,” he said.

Well said!

http:///1E9Jtf6 click and also help someone in need
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by izuch(m): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2015
melomelo:

Your vote is 1. Nigerian will vote GEJ in. Electorates will vote GEJ in. Case close. Hater.
I hope you can read?
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by haibe(m): 7:21am On Feb 20, 2015
jingh:
Two way 2 it.
If u win it-dats questionabe
if you lose- what will u do ?
Anoda postponement ?

exactly
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Agbaoo(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2015
Jst 5 likes if u believe in Jonathan # http:///1E9Jtf6
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Haqq4young(m): 7:23am On Feb 20, 2015
6 hav been await #f**k u mr president
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by kobonaire(m): 7:24am On Feb 20, 2015
Regulate
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by kobonaire(m): 7:24am On Feb 20, 2015
osjoshua:
wants to change what he couldn't change for 4yrs for just 2weeks........I thought shakau don't accept bribe...
bros, your picture ended pointing at your post. I'm sure that was not your intention though.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by kobonaire(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2015
Agbaoo:
Jst 5 likes if u believe in Jonathan # http:///1E9Jtf6
wetin u go carry that like do??
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by firfinch(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2015
Nothing is impossible, including putting a permanent end to BH. God is Nigeria's strength and He will deliver Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 20, 2015
Jona has shot himself more. This means that if election isn't nearby, BH wouldn't be attacked and more lives would have lost, more people wld have been displaced from their homes. He is unleashing the secret agenda he has inside at the expense of innocent Nigerians and gullible people wld think He has the interest of Nigerians at heart.
Re: Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan by Jayuba(m): 7:27am On Feb 20, 2015
Another campaigne stategy. If its true that u will end BH, u would have done it last year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel / We Won’t Let Dad Down - Ocholi’s Children / FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.